The TRT Games Arena
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» CALLING ALL NEW AND FORMER TRT MEMEMBERS.
A Halloween Night EmptyThu Feb 13, 2020 2:35 pm by KingofDarknessAang

» A hello/goodbye and an apology
A Halloween Night EmptySat Oct 12, 2019 9:26 am by Bananaman

» hey guys im back and ready to attack!!
A Halloween Night EmptyMon Jan 28, 2019 7:04 pm by KingofDarknessAang

» TR School PT 2
A Halloween Night EmptyWed Jul 27, 2016 11:12 pm by KingofDarknessAang

» One last Message from an Old Friend
A Halloween Night EmptySun Oct 18, 2015 3:25 am by Jake

» TRT..
A Halloween Night EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 1:32 pm by ChickenHunter

» Try and get Mumble to come back
A Halloween Night EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 1:26 pm by Mumbleortiz5

» WoRd PlAy- a word game by BK
A Halloween Night EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 1:31 am by Jake

» Hello, again.
A Halloween Night EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 9:21 pm by Jake

» TRT Awards 2010: the results
A Halloween Night EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 2:04 pm by KingofDarknessAang

» The Rise and Fall of Chatserv: Amerikaanse Varken Versie
A Halloween Night EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 7:05 am by ponycrazy12

» The Final Thread
A Halloween Night EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 2:39 am by Aarbenhar

» NEW FORUM LIVE!
A Halloween Night EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 9:19 am by Sir Gamealot

» Bye. Forever.
A Halloween Night EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 5:19 pm by Seastella!

» Post The Song In Your Head
A Halloween Night EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 10:23 pm by Cowzrock

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 15 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 15 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 49 on Sat Sep 23, 2023 10:54 am

A Halloween Night

+12
xRedRockerx
Sir Gamealot
Acdog
Brenstar
-Carder-
melissa_baybee
Bananaman
XDamaged_SoulX
Armageddon
-Lynx__
CutieGirl167
Cowzrock
16 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

A Halloween Night Empty A Halloween Night

Post by Cowzrock Fri Jan 30, 2009 9:21 pm

(Note: David is SG, Josh is Arma, and Tobias is me, Cowz. These ARE our actual names.)

One night, David was walking along the trail to his house. He had gone to see the Van
Halen special halloween concert night. He was litterally freaked, and on the verge of wetting his pants. If you think hes a baby, try being 18 miles from home on Satan's birthday, outside, with a full bladder and no ride. Then you'd see he's pretty accurate.
So he's walking along when he notices something. He had gone to the concert with two other people, Tobias and Josh. Except now they were gone. Did they run ahead? he thought. He decided to check. he ran as fast as he could, but there was no sign of them. He then looked into the trees and knew he had one last choice.
He went into the forest.

He walked around for a few minutes, then became aggrivated. ''This is stupid!'' he shouted as he kicked a rock. ''If you guys are hiding, just come out! I'm cold.''
Then he heard a deep sound somewhere in the underbrush. ''Grrrr....''
''OK, guys, very funny.'' He timidly told the bush and whatever what was behind it.
Just then, Tobias and Josh walked up. ''Hey, man! said Josh. ''Where the heck WERE you? We just cleared through the forest twice!'' ''Yeah!'' Said Tobias. ''And I touched like, 18 poison ivy plants!'' He complained, scratching his arms as if on cue.
''Well, if you're here, then...'' Tobias continued hacking away at his itchy arms while Josh started laughing. ''Dude!'' He chortled. ''You SERIOUSLY still belive in that stuff?!" "I thought you gave that up when you were 10!" Tobias looked at them, having scratched so hard his arms were a bloody mess. ''Ow...'' He simply stated, then wrapped a towel around his cuts. ''Whered you get that?'' Asked David.
''Oh, this bush handed it to me.'' He looked at them, stupidly. Then he turned around and looked at the bush in horror. ''OH MY @#$%ING GOD.'' Exlaimed Josh. Tobias turned. ''Hey, watch it! you're lucky that got censored.'' David gaped in shock at the bush and said, ''Meep.''
Josh looked at the harmless bush and said, ''We should run now.''

And so they did.

''Y'know?'' Tobias panted. ''If coach is always screamin' at us to run laps, why doesnt he just take us all out here?''
''NOT FUNNY, TOBIAS!'' screamed David. He had noticed whatever he had heard was following them. And it was gaining. Fast. ''KICK IT INTO HIGH GEAR!'' he shouted.
Tobias and Josh turned around and saw the shadowy form. ''AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!''
''GO GO GO GO GO!'' yelled Tobias. ''I'M TOO PRETTY TO DIE!'' shrieked Josh.
David looked at him. ''If we weren't risking our lives right now, I'd hold what you just said over you're head for years.'' They turned. The monster was on them. Gaining Gaining, BAM! It hit Josh. ''HOLY CRAP!'' exclaimed David. ''That guy should be on our football team.'' said Tobias. ''IT'S GOT ME!'' Josh cried. IT'S GOING FOR MY GUTS! IT'S- licking me?''
David and Tobias stepped forward. It was a dog. An old German sheperd. ''I did NOT expect that.'' said David. ''Can I keep him?'' asked Tobias. ''No.'' said David. ''He might have rabies.'' 'Josh sat up quickly. ''He licks me and THEN you remind me about the rabies thing?! JEEZ!''
''He has a collar.'' Tobias pointed out. ''We could return him.''

''That was the best halloween EVER.'' said Josh.
''And I got loads of candy.'' Tobias happily exclaimed. David didn't join in their conversation. He was too busy thinking about what had happened.
[[/i] Josh was right. he thought I'll certainly never forget this Halloween.

Last edited by Cowzrock on Sat Jan 31, 2009 10:20 am; edited 5 times in total
Cowzrock
Cowzrock
Supah Cow
Supah Cow

Number of posts : 297
Tracker Points : 5608
Registration date : 2008-11-29

Back to top Go down

A Halloween Night Empty Re: A Halloween Night

Post by CutieGirl167 Fri Jan 30, 2009 9:32 pm

Great Story! I intend to write a spooky story too.
CutieGirl167
CutieGirl167
Penguinz Pal
Penguinz Pal

Number of posts : 406
Tracker Points : 5644
Registration date : 2008-10-26

http://www.clubpenguin.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Cowzrock Fri Jan 30, 2009 9:49 pm

CutieGirl167 wrote:Great Story! I intend to write a spooky story too.

No Halloween on Valentines plz, cause they've been done already. Super Mushroom Super Mushroom
Cowzrock
Cowzrock
Supah Cow
Supah Cow

Back to top Go down

Post by -Lynx__ Fri Jan 30, 2009 9:52 pm

Cool story XD
-Lynx__
-Lynx__
Child Prodigy
Child Prodigy

Number of posts : 1033
Tracker Points : 5848
Registration date : 2008-08-15

Back to top Go down

Post by CutieGirl167 Fri Jan 30, 2009 9:54 pm

Cowzrock wrote:
CutieGirl167 wrote:Great Story! I intend to write a spooky story too.

No Halloween on Valentines plz, cause they've been done already. Super Mushroom Super Mushroom

It's not actually a spooky story and it's not a valentine story too.
CutieGirl167
CutieGirl167
Penguinz Pal
Penguinz Pal

Back to top Go down

Post by Cowzrock Fri Jan 30, 2009 10:29 pm

ohhhhh... kk. Super Mushroom Super Mushroom
Cowzrock
Cowzrock
Supah Cow
Supah Cow

Back to top Go down

Post by Armageddon Fri Jan 30, 2009 10:31 pm

*acts like a prep* i AM too pretty to die. Laughing great story!
Armageddon
Armageddon
TRT 'Python'
TRT 'Python'

Number of posts : 1075
Tracker Points : 6515
Registration date : 2008-11-12

http://fletchowns.net/what.html

Back to top Go down

Post by CutieGirl167 Fri Jan 30, 2009 10:49 pm

My story has been published. It's called "A friend or a Stranger?".
It has about 10 chapters and Chapter 1 is out!
CutieGirl167
CutieGirl167
Penguinz Pal
Penguinz Pal

Back to top Go down

Post by Cowzrock Sat Jan 31, 2009 7:44 pm

Here's my second story. I put a spoiler up, but deleted it after a short while, so you were lucky if you saw it.

My father was WHO?!
Starring:
David-SG
Josh-Arma
Tobias-Cowz
(Special Guest Star) Nicole-Cuttah

Josh was moping around his home, being bored. It was a Sunday, and time was slipping through his fingers like sand. He had to go to school tommorow, so he decided to make the best of today. He started to get annoyed, so he called out: "I'M GOING TO DAVID'S!" and bolted out the door without approval from his father. He mounted his rusty old 10-speed Mongoose bike, pressed the handbrake a few times, pushed up the kickstand, and tore out of the driveway, asphault trailing behind him. Something cool always happens at David's. He thought, trying to reassure himself. Maybe this will be a worthy Sunday after all. After about 50 seconds of riding, he came upon David's house. He saw another bike parked in the garage. Oh, goody, Tobias is here. he thought, making a face. Tobias had a sense of humor, but he kind of annoyed Josh, because he always somehow managed to make a bad situation worse. As he pulled into the side of the fence that divided David's backyard from his front yard, he noticed another bike that had been hidden by the big SUV. Tobias doesn't ride two bikes. Josh thought, tottally confused. He's not THAT good. So he shrugged, knocked on the door and waited. A strange new girl answered. She must've thought HE was strange too, because she yelled: "DAVID! GET THE BAT! THERES A STALKER HERE! I THINK HE WANTS TO TAKE THE RADIO!" Josh interrupted her. "Uh.. My name is Josh, and I'm not a stalker, and I have my own radio at home. I'm David's friend." The girl let him in, but stared at him, her eyes sweeping from his head to his Nikes, as if checking him for weapons. He must've passed the search, because she said: "David's upstairs." Josh thanked her, then bounded up the carpeted staircase, and over to David's room. He opened the door. Tobias was lying on the bed, hands behind his head, making beatbox noises with his mouth. David was sitting on the floor bouncing a tennis ball back and forth against his desk. He looked up and said: "I heard you met my sister, Mr. Stalker." Josh looked at him, blinking. "You never told me you had a sister." Tobias stopped his homemade beatboxing, but still remained in the same position, and when he talked it was as if he were talking to the ceiling fan. "She just came back from college." He explained. Then went back to making sounds like he was deejay of the year. "Oh." said Josh, suddenly undrstanding. "So that's HER bike out there?" David looked at him like he was the biggest idiot on the planet. "Noooo... Thats Nicole's." Tobias interrupted with a loud: "WIKKI WIKKI PHOO!" sound. I took that to avoid asking who she was, because it looked like if i asked another stupid question, David was gonna get annoyed. Just then a girl walked in, and she was younger than David's sister. This was obviously Nicole. She looked at Josh and said: "Hi Joshy." Josh suddenly had a flood of memories at the word "joshy." Those memories were broken when Tobias emitted a loud snore from the bed, apperantly asleep. David looked at Tobias, who had just talked about five seconds ago. "He fell asleep in five senconds flat." He announced. "That boy has MAD skills." Nicole reached into her pocket and pulled out a picture. "This is from your Dad." she said. Josh looked at the picture, and a million thoughts flooded through his mind. He's not too shabby! and HE LOOKS LIKE RINGO STARR! But then he remembered Nicole had said "From your Dad", and instantly regretted his thoughts.
Except the last one.
He looked at the picture and saw that the face was familiar. not "Dad" familiar, but "I'm-a-celebrity" familiar. Then he remembered his thought of Ringo Starr. Nicole looked at him. David looked at him. Tobias... Tobias snored and rolled over. But David looked at the picture and gaped. "That- He- Who- You- Dad- OH MY GOD YOUR FATHER IS A BEATLES MEMBER." Josh looked up at Nicole. "Yes," she said, smiling. "He was." Josh strolled home, humming the tune to all the Beatles songs he knew.
Cowzrock
Cowzrock
Supah Cow
Supah Cow

Back to top Go down

Post by Armageddon Sat Jan 31, 2009 11:22 pm

my dad is Ringo Starr? I THOUGH HE WAS GEORGE HARRISON! lol great story! :-p
Armageddon
Armageddon
TRT 'Python'
TRT 'Python'

Back to top Go down

Post by XDamaged_SoulX Sun Feb 01, 2009 2:25 am

wait i dont get it XP so how do i know joshy XD

btw i wanna be in this more Wink i like
XDamaged_SoulX
XDamaged_SoulX
Fairy Godmother
Fairy Godmother

Number of posts : 1181
Tracker Points : 6197
Registration date : 2008-06-30

http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/11730141

Back to top Go down

Post by Cowzrock Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:31 am

Armageddon wrote:my dad is Ringo Starr? I THOUGH HE WAS GEORGE HARRISON! lol great story! :-p

And your uncle is Paul Mcartney.

And i made cuttah know Joshy cause it was so convienient to the storyline. Super Mushroom Super Mushroom
Cowzrock
Cowzrock
Supah Cow
Supah Cow

Back to top Go down

Post by Bananaman Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:43 am

*cough* And where am I????? *turns on mission impossible theme tune* Lulz
Bananaman
Bananaman
Patience then Payback

Number of posts : 797
Tracker Points : 6837
Registration date : 2008-11-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Cowzrock Sun Feb 01, 2009 12:32 pm

I remember that, but I don't really know whether to write about it, because I make up stories. Thats my ''Style.'' Cool

Super Mushroom Super Mushroom
Cowzrock
Cowzrock
Supah Cow
Supah Cow

Back to top Go down

Post by Cowzrock Sun Feb 01, 2009 12:42 pm

I have now deleted the sneak peek =P
MWAHAAHAHAAHAAHAAAAAAAAA!

Last edited by Cowzrock on Sun Feb 01, 2009 8:17 pm; edited 2 times in total
Cowzrock
Cowzrock
Supah Cow
Supah Cow

Back to top Go down

Post by Armageddon Sun Feb 01, 2009 1:22 pm

Twilight Zone Much? Lol xD
Armageddon
Armageddon
TRT 'Python'
TRT 'Python'

Back to top Go down

Post by Cowzrock Sun Feb 01, 2009 8:16 pm

Nah, I like to think of it as more of a ''Stephen King" without the scary part. Super Mushroom Super Mushroom
Cowzrock
Cowzrock
Supah Cow
Supah Cow

Back to top Go down

Post by Cowzrock Sun Feb 01, 2009 9:09 pm

And here is the new story:

KABOOM!

Nicole was walking home from Mcdonalds with her friends Tobias, Josh and David. She had just met Josh a few days ago, but he was cool. Tobias she had known for a long time. He had a really good sense of humor, but he was sorta accident-prone. David, well... He was David. Nicole had a bag of fries in one hand, a Big Mac in the other, and a happy feeling washing over her. She went up her block, laughing along with her three comrades. Then she turned into her driveway. Tobias was the first one to look up at the house. He choked on his Coke and dropped the cup, splattering soda all over the driveway. Nicole looked down at the mess and was about to ask him what was up, when Josh fell over backwards. She decided to look at what was causing all the commotion. She looked at the mess, and uttered 3 simple words: "It blew up."
Her house looked like it had been run over by a giant with a meat cutter, chainsaw and monster truck combined. She then realized that her parents had been inside when she had left. "Dear God!" She screamed, and bolted inside. She threw open the door-which fell apart in her hands- and ran into the living room, where her dad had been working on- Well, work. He wasn't there. "OhGod OhGod OHMYFREAKINGGOD!!!!" Nicole panicked. By this time the others had entered, and knew what was going on. Tobias ran into the bedroom, but only came out with a charred pillow. Josh checked the bathroom, but only responded with a loud: "EEUUUUUUUUWWWWWW." David looked in the dining room, where Tobias caught him trying to eat a piece of steak that had been left on the table, and appreantly had caught on fire. He tried to run, but Tobias snatched the steak away. He looked at it. He lifted a finger and was about to taste it until David came in with a flying tackle that knocked Tobias unconcious. He then lifted the steak over his head like a trophy. At this time Nicole had resulted to begging at random objects that her parents were still alive. Then she saw a car pull in the driveway. A man stepped out. He took a bomb. OH MY GOD. HES THE ONE. thought Nicole. The man went over to the neighbors house. He planted a bomb there. Then he looked up, and saw Nicole's face in the window. He looked annoyed, and Nicole could tell he thought he'd terminated this house already.So he picked up the bomb and heaved it through the window. Nicole saw the timer. 00:01. She screamed.

"OH SHI-"

Nicole woke up. She sat up. She tried to, anyway. A big piece of plaster had been knocked down from the remaining piece of ceiling and fell on top of her. She shoved it back, bit by bit, working, taking a break, working, finnally she was able to move from her waist to her head. she sat up and pushed away the rest of the plaster. She then got up, looking around. Where were the others when the bomb went off? What time was it? How long had she been K.O.ed? She plowed through the rubble, digging and throwing bits and pieces of what WAS her house, trying to find the others. She first found Josh, blood dripping from a gash in his forehead, unconcious. Next she found Tobias, his arms and face bleeding pretty bad. Then she found David, his legs all cut and sliced. She felt her face and found a pretty deep cut behind her earlobe. She called 911, and fell over. She opened her eyes in a big white room with bandages and stitches all over her. Tobias, David, and Josh were there too. They all had woken up. Tobias spoke first. He looked at Nicole. "What did you DO?!"He accused. Josh joined in. "Were you trying to KILL US ALL?" He screamed. David looked at her. He knew what had happened. He siad in a voice so soft it was barely audible, "If I die, I am so not talking to you anymore." He said it with a smile, though, so she knew he was kidding. She looked at him for a while, then turned at a loud "Uhhhh..." Tobias had collapsed, passed out in the bed. They all looked at him. Then Josh broke the silence and said: "I have a tremendous urge to poke him with a stick." They all agreed to that. Then the nurse came in. "You have visitors." In walked Tobias', Josh's, and... NICOLE'S PARENTS! She tried to jump up and hug them, but her bad leg wouldn't do what sh told it to, so she crumpled into bed. "I thought you died." She said. Nicole's father responded first. "We almost did. Your mother saw the bomb at the last second and we bailed. Nicole's mom looked very proud as he said this. Just then Tobias jerked up with a battle cry of: "I'M NOT DEAD!" They all laughed.

Two weeks later

Nicole had come home from Mcdonalds with her 3 friends. She looked up at her house, same as always. She looked at Tobias. His Coke stayed in his hand.

Last edited by Cowzrock on Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:13 pm; edited 2 times in total
Cowzrock
Cowzrock
Supah Cow
Supah Cow

Back to top Go down

Post by XDamaged_SoulX Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:01 pm

WTH DX my house did NOT blow up Wink tht was so weird though lol very cool Wink
XDamaged_SoulX
XDamaged_SoulX
Fairy Godmother
Fairy Godmother

Back to top Go down

Post by Cowzrock Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:03 pm

XDamaged_SoulX wrote:WTH DX my house did NOT blow up Wink tht was so weird though lol very cool Wink

USE UR IMAGINATION, GURL! Super Mushroom Super Mushroom
Cowzrock
Cowzrock
Supah Cow
Supah Cow

Back to top Go down

Post by XDamaged_SoulX Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:04 pm

lol ik, everyone's doin this, im so doing somethign like this after my saw comic series...starring stella Wink
XDamaged_SoulX
XDamaged_SoulX
Fairy Godmother
Fairy Godmother

Back to top Go down

Post by Cowzrock Mon Feb 02, 2009 5:48 pm

You must be so proud. Super Mushroom Super Mushroom