The TRT Games Arena
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» CALLING ALL NEW AND FORMER TRT MEMEMBERS.
My World War EmptyThu Feb 13, 2020 2:35 pm by KingofDarknessAang

» A hello/goodbye and an apology
My World War EmptySat Oct 12, 2019 9:26 am by Bananaman

» hey guys im back and ready to attack!!
My World War EmptyMon Jan 28, 2019 7:04 pm by KingofDarknessAang

» TR School PT 2
My World War EmptyWed Jul 27, 2016 11:12 pm by KingofDarknessAang

» One last Message from an Old Friend
My World War EmptySun Oct 18, 2015 3:25 am by Jake

» TRT..
My World War EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 1:32 pm by ChickenHunter

» Try and get Mumble to come back
My World War EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 1:26 pm by Mumbleortiz5

» WoRd PlAy- a word game by BK
My World War EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 1:31 am by Jake

» Hello, again.
My World War EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 9:21 pm by Jake

» TRT Awards 2010: the results
My World War EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 2:04 pm by KingofDarknessAang

» The Rise and Fall of Chatserv: Amerikaanse Varken Versie
My World War EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 7:05 am by ponycrazy12

» The Final Thread
My World War EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 2:39 am by Aarbenhar

» NEW FORUM LIVE!
My World War EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 9:19 am by Sir Gamealot

» Bye. Forever.
My World War EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 5:19 pm by Seastella!

» Post The Song In Your Head
My World War EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 10:23 pm by Cowzrock

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 49 on Sat Sep 23, 2023 10:54 am

My World War

3 posters

Go down

My World War Empty My World War

Post by Flame_King Mon Jan 05, 2009 3:54 pm

This is how it all started.

In the mid 1930's my father got an urgent message through the German mail. It said that he was to meet ''The Fury'', which is what the man in the letter called himself, at midnight the next day. I never really understood why he wanted my father, and I don't know if I ever will.

I was the average 14 year old in Berlin, Germany, you could even call me a little spoiled. I never knew what job my father had, so I imagined he was a conductor. I used to lay grass, and watch each train go by, imagining that he was conductor of that train, even though I knew that was impossible.

The next day flew by, and it was midnight before I knew it. My father was gone and I was alone with mother. She fell asleep pretty fast, so I decided to walk around town, even though that was against the rules.

I started to walk towards the spring in the middle of the town centre, when suddenly, someone grabbed me. He turned me around, and I noticed it was father. He was so angry with me, and didn't know what to say. He dragged back to the house, and I was pretty much grounded for a couple years.

Those couple years passed, and I snuck out again. My friends and I had found some pretty awesome necklaces. We put them on, not even knowing they were Jewish stars.

I started toward the town centre, when someone grabbed me, they put something over my mouth, and I passed out.

I remember waking up, locked up in a house, with many other kids. They looked like they were starving, but what I noticed most of all, is that they had that star, like the one the necklace. I started screaming, and went after a guard, or what looked like one anyway. I punched, kicked, and screamed at him, when suddenly I heard a gunshot. I looked around, and nobody was hurt, then I noticed it was me.

I woke up and noticed I was laying on a hard mattress. I looked up, and saw my father, sitting beside me, asleep. He looked exactly like a German Officer. I got up on my feet, but fell to the ground. The I noticed there was a gaping hole in my leg. I started to scream, which woke my father up. He picked me up, and propped me up on the bed. ''I... I... I thought you were dead.'' A smile appeared on his face. ''Hurry, we must leave.'' I started to ask him why, when he told me to be quiet. He took me out of that building, outside, were I could smell smoke. He shoved a bag over my head, although I didn't know why, and put me in a car. This is where the real story begins.

I remember waking up on a soft cotton bed, and there was an old lady nursing my leg. I started to ask where my father was, but she only told me, "Shh.. Your in good hands, dear. You're father has gone back to Berlin, and he left we with you, so I could heal your wound." I leaned back on a pillow, when suddenly I saw girl walking past the door. She was beautiful, and she had that weird star on arm. I started to stare at it, and she noticed me, so I quickly turned away. Then, the old lady gave some kind of yellow paste, that made me fall sleep instantly.

I woke up during mid-morning, when I heard screaming and gunshots. I heard the old lady screaming and yelling in a different language. After the last blood-curdling scream was over, a young girl, whom I had saw the day before, ran into the bedroom, locked the door, and ran over to my bedside. She started to speak, but I couldn't understand a word she said. I think she noticed, 'cause I just kinda sat there, with a stupid look on my face. She pulled me up off the bed with the cuff of my shirt. She bent over, and pulled up one of the floor-boards. She motioned for me to go under it, so I did.

We were in some kind of shelter, which had food and water. I was thirsty, so I walked toward the water. I got some water, and walked over to the girl, who started to cry. I strted to put my arm arround her, when she shoved me back, and pretty much threw me across the room. I was stunned. She got up, and looked like she had never cried, and walked towards me, helping me up. I told her thanks, and she replied... in German.
When did she suddenly start speaking in German? She later told me that she and her Grandmother took in the wounded and sick, and that the Nazis ransacked their house. She also told me that my father was a Nazi Commander.

I felt like I was just hit by a train. I heard about all the people being tortured by the Nazis, and that the Nazis killed people for pretty much no absolute reason. I wanted to argue with her, but I started putting all the pieces together. It all seemed so obvious. I began to look where the girl was, when I noticed she wasn't there. I looked around, and noticed she was standing in front of a big stone door. TO BE CONTINUED...

Last edited by Flame_King on Sat Jan 17, 2009 12:58 am; edited 9 times in total
Flame_King
Flame_King
TRT "President"
TRT

Number of posts : 308
Tracker Points : 6051
Registration date : 2007-12-19

Back to top Go down

My World War Empty Re: My World War

Post by -Carder- Mon Jan 05, 2009 4:02 pm

nice story fk! i liked it. ive always liked WWII history and what not.
-Carder-
-Carder-
Lazy Moderator
Lazy Moderator

Location : HUJRUJHGGJLRGUAHAHGUJL not trtgames/trt games or anything like that
Number of posts : 918
Tracker Points : 6360
Registration date : 2008-09-28

http://nws.noaa.gov/

Back to top Go down

My World War Empty GOODDD!!!!

Post by kelsies_banana Mon Jan 05, 2009 9:56 pm

That ees good Exclamation! Very Happy
(and yes for the people who like correcting me i spell it wrong on purpose.)
kelsies_banana
kelsies_banana
Seasoned Searcher
Seasoned Searcher

Number of posts : 132
Tracker Points : 5755
Registration date : 2008-10-09

Back to top Go down

My World War Empty Re: My World War

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down