The TRT Games Arena
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» CALLING ALL NEW AND FORMER TRT MEMEMBERS.
A hello/goodbye and an apology EmptyThu Feb 13, 2020 2:35 pm by KingofDarknessAang

» A hello/goodbye and an apology
A hello/goodbye and an apology EmptySat Oct 12, 2019 9:26 am by Bananaman

» hey guys im back and ready to attack!!
A hello/goodbye and an apology EmptyMon Jan 28, 2019 7:04 pm by KingofDarknessAang

» TR School PT 2
A hello/goodbye and an apology EmptyWed Jul 27, 2016 11:12 pm by KingofDarknessAang

» One last Message from an Old Friend
A hello/goodbye and an apology EmptySun Oct 18, 2015 3:25 am by Jake

» TRT..
A hello/goodbye and an apology EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 1:32 pm by ChickenHunter

» Try and get Mumble to come back
A hello/goodbye and an apology EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 1:26 pm by Mumbleortiz5

» WoRd PlAy- a word game by BK
A hello/goodbye and an apology EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 1:31 am by Jake

» Hello, again.
A hello/goodbye and an apology EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 9:21 pm by Jake

» TRT Awards 2010: the results
A hello/goodbye and an apology EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 2:04 pm by KingofDarknessAang

» The Rise and Fall of Chatserv: Amerikaanse Varken Versie
A hello/goodbye and an apology EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 7:05 am by ponycrazy12

» The Final Thread
A hello/goodbye and an apology EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 2:39 am by Aarbenhar

» NEW FORUM LIVE!
A hello/goodbye and an apology EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 9:19 am by Sir Gamealot

» Bye. Forever.
A hello/goodbye and an apology EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 5:19 pm by Seastella!

» Post The Song In Your Head
A hello/goodbye and an apology EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 10:23 pm by Cowzrock

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 49 on Sat Sep 23, 2023 10:54 am

A hello/goodbye and an apology

Go down

A hello/goodbye and an apology Empty A hello/goodbye and an apology

Post by Bananaman Sat Oct 12, 2019 9:26 am

Hello everyone who might pop by and see this. I thought I had already posted something similar in a thread but can't find it, and recently had an urge to come back here and look through some old posts and memories.

I had... so many good times here when I was younger, and just beginning to learn who I was. Honestly I was a lonely person and spent most of my time inside, on my laptop, sitting at school impatient to get back home and get on bribble/chatserv. It was my second home. I made so many friends here and loved so many of you. Thank you, all of you, for being amazing people and I hope you're all doing well.

Regardless, I can't help but read through some of my old posts and think how cold I came across in some of them. Just, being unnecessarily blunt with people and being upset when left out of things - when it looks like there was good reason to be left out of them in the first place. I was a very angry youngster/teen and was convinced it was cool to be pissed off and argumentative most of the time, but it's just annoying.

Once I left High School and went to University things started to change. I met wonderful people, learned lots of things and changed a lot. I was diagnosed with social anxiety and depression. I owe it to a lot of people for changing how I act and behave around others - I learned that happiness is the most important thing there is, and that the only thing I should be concerned about is making myself, and everyone who knows me as happy as possible.

So with that, I'm really sorry to the people who I may have clashed with, or were cold to. To the folks that generally just had to put up with me. I wish I could go back and shake myself, just tell old me to chill out, relax and enjoy my time.

I hope regardless of my flaws I still had friends and I hope some of you enjoyed my company, as I respected and admired so many of you even if I was bad at showing it.

I'm not sure if there was somewhere else people moved to once this place became quiet, I can't quite remember, and if there was I was probably too insecure to join it. Add me on steam if you ever want to chat Smile https://steamcommunity.com/id/MisterBreeze/

I wish all of you nothing but the best, peace.
Bananaman
Bananaman
Patience then Payback

Number of posts : 797
Tracker Points : 6799
Registration date : 2008-11-15

http://www.clubpenguin.com

Back to top Go down