The TRT Games Arena
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» CALLING ALL NEW AND FORMER TRT MEMEMBERS.
CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH-Locked;People keep posting;Match cont. - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2020 2:35 pm by KingofDarknessAang

» A hello/goodbye and an apology
CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH-Locked;People keep posting;Match cont. - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 12, 2019 9:26 am by Bananaman

» hey guys im back and ready to attack!!
CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH-Locked;People keep posting;Match cont. - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2019 7:04 pm by KingofDarknessAang

» TR School PT 2
CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH-Locked;People keep posting;Match cont. - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2016 11:12 pm by KingofDarknessAang

» One last Message from an Old Friend
CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH-Locked;People keep posting;Match cont. - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 18, 2015 3:25 am by Jake

» TRT..
CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH-Locked;People keep posting;Match cont. - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 1:32 pm by ChickenHunter

» Try and get Mumble to come back
CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH-Locked;People keep posting;Match cont. - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 1:26 pm by Mumbleortiz5

» WoRd PlAy- a word game by BK
CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH-Locked;People keep posting;Match cont. - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 1:31 am by Jake

» Hello, again.
CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH-Locked;People keep posting;Match cont. - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 9:21 pm by Jake

» TRT Awards 2010: the results
CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH-Locked;People keep posting;Match cont. - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 2:04 pm by KingofDarknessAang

» The Rise and Fall of Chatserv: Amerikaanse Varken Versie
CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH-Locked;People keep posting;Match cont. - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 7:05 am by ponycrazy12

» The Final Thread
CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH-Locked;People keep posting;Match cont. - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 2:39 am by Aarbenhar

» NEW FORUM LIVE!
CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH-Locked;People keep posting;Match cont. - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 9:19 am by Sir Gamealot

» Bye. Forever.
CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH-Locked;People keep posting;Match cont. - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 5:19 pm by Seastella!

» Post The Song In Your Head
CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH-Locked;People keep posting;Match cont. - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 10:23 pm by Cowzrock

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 49 on Sat Sep 23, 2023 10:54 am

CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH-Locked;People keep posting;Match cont.

5 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH-Locked;People keep posting;Match cont. - Page 3 Empty Re: CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH-Locked;People keep posting;Match cont.

Post by UltimateGohan Sun Jul 13, 2008 8:22 pm

*I pump my lungs, making my own oxygen."

{I just can't swim underwater. Doesn't mean I can't pick these guys off one by one.}

*I wrap my arm around the one dragging me, then apply pressure and quickly snap him in half, then I throw his two body halves at two others, knocking them into a deep trench. Then I quickly wrap my arm around the 3 others, slamming them into eachother and throwing them into the trench as well*

{Now to get out of here.....}

*I stretch my arm out until I feel dry land, grip it tightly, then yank myself out*
UltimateGohan
UltimateGohan
Ultimate Procrastinator
Ultimate Procrastinator

Number of posts : 934
Tracker Points : 6371
Registration date : 2008-03-02

Back to top Go down

CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH-Locked;People keep posting;Match cont. - Page 3 Empty Re: CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH-Locked;People keep posting;Match cont.

Post by Sir Gamealot Mon Jul 14, 2008 1:57 pm

*as you pull yourself up, you realize you've arrived at Destral, the Brotherhood of Makuta's headquarters; servants seize you and bring you to my central throne room; eight other Makuta and various legions of creatures are crowded into the room; two Rahkshi seize your arms on opposite sides and stretch them apart and tie them around columns; several Visorak decend from the ceiling and secure you with prosteel webbing, preventing movement; Makuta and Shadow Matroan pummel you with a variety of blasts; I begin to crackle as the makings of a shadow hand begin to form*
Sir Gamealot
Sir Gamealot
They see me administratin'.
They hatin'.
They see me administratin'. They hatin'.

Number of posts : 2122
Tracker Points : 7598
Registration date : 2007-10-16

http://bribble.chatserv.nl/8823

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateGohan Mon Jul 14, 2008 2:05 pm

Grr....I didn't get this far in the tourney to lose....

*I begin pumping my legs, trying to pull on the columns. I keep pumping my legs, getting faster each time. On the verge of killing myself with so much adrenaline, the columns explode, forcing the roof to cave in on us. The webbing around me is destroyed, and I stand, iping the dirt off me.*

Gum Gum Impact Force 12!!!! *I charge towards you, the speed so fast the ground explodes as I move. I run directly through the shadow hand, tearing it in half, then I punch you, knocking you into the wall. Then, while you're against the wall, I rapidly punch you twelve times, hard. The wall begins to shatter, and after the last punch, you go through it.*
UltimateGohan
UltimateGohan
Ultimate Procrastinator
Ultimate Procrastinator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Gamealot Mon Jul 14, 2008 3:04 pm

*while I distracted you, the other Makuta had snuck up behind you; one creates a solid stasis field around you; other makuta pour shadow energy into the field, along with electricity to the point where they have nearly exhausted their rescources*

Notice that this field this a sphere. If you so much as lay a finger to any part of it, you'll recieve an agonzing jolt of pain and shadow that it will cause you to fly backwards, where you will collide with the opposite side of the field, and the process will repeat itself. The field cannot be moved either, so no fancy ideas of jumping in the air or spinning your stretchy little arms. That could go on for days- a slow, painful death. Escape is impossible, my friend. It's over.
Sir Gamealot
Sir Gamealot
They hatin'.

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateGohan Mon Jul 14, 2008 3:13 pm

You apparently haven't been studying. *I punch the front of the sphere as fast as I can, trying to ignore the pain caused by the shadow. The jolt doesn't affect me, since I am made of rubber. I continue punching, trying to break the sphere.*

Don't expect me to give up over a few little shadow hits. *With the speed and power I hit the sphere with, it starts to send little shocks through your brains, as I pump my legs more, raising my adrenaline so I can punch faster*
UltimateGohan
UltimateGohan
Ultimate Procrastinator
Ultimate Procrastinator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Gamealot Tue Jul 15, 2008 10:01 pm

*we activate our mental shields so that your attack turns futile, then I slow your motions and use my hunger power to drain your energy from a distance with Vamprah; you rapidly loose energy, and become less and less able to make your punches; the ones that do land have no more force than a flick, seeing as you move as slow as a snail*
Sir Gamealot
Sir Gamealot
They hatin'.

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateGohan Tue Jul 15, 2008 10:11 pm

.....Need.......Meat................ *I pull a small chunk of meat from my back pocket, slowly forcing it in my mouth. I swallow it. My body starts shaking as I expannd my body, using Gum Gum Balloon. I expand so large that the sphere eventually shatters, and I jump into the air*

Gum Gum Spear!!! *I slam my feet into the ground, splitting it open as a large crack forms in the ground, consuming the other Bionicle guys. The crack slowly closes, leaving us in a ruined battlefeild*
UltimateGohan
UltimateGohan
Ultimate Procrastinator
Ultimate Procrastinator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Gamealot Sat Jul 19, 2008 11:22 pm

Grawr. I have other matters to attend to, pest. Seeing as this is a stalemate- I forfeit the match. I look forward ot meeting up with you again some other time.

You may take the title as champion...if you live to tell about it!
*I unlesh every once of every power I possess, obliterating the island; you fly into the air and crash into the ocean, unconscious*
Sir Gamealot
Sir Gamealot
They hatin'.

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateGohan Sat Jul 19, 2008 11:28 pm

Sir Gamealot wrote:Grawr. I have other matters to attend to, pest. Seeing as this is a stalemate- I forfeit the match. I look forward ot meeting up with you again some other time.

You may take the title as champion...if you live to tell about it!
*I unlesh every once of every power I possess, obliterating the island; you fly into the air and crash into the ocean, unconscious*

*As soon as you said the word "champion", I was gone from the battlefeild, going to tell everyone*
UltimateGohan
UltimateGohan
Ultimate Procrastinator
Ultimate Procrastinator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3