The TRT Games Arena
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» CALLING ALL NEW AND FORMER TRT MEMEMBERS.
CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH-Locked;People keep posting;Match cont. - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2020 2:35 pm by KingofDarknessAang

» A hello/goodbye and an apology
CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH-Locked;People keep posting;Match cont. - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 12, 2019 9:26 am by Bananaman

» hey guys im back and ready to attack!!
CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH-Locked;People keep posting;Match cont. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2019 7:04 pm by KingofDarknessAang

» TR School PT 2
CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH-Locked;People keep posting;Match cont. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2016 11:12 pm by KingofDarknessAang

» One last Message from an Old Friend
CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH-Locked;People keep posting;Match cont. - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 18, 2015 3:25 am by Jake

» TRT..
CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH-Locked;People keep posting;Match cont. - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 1:32 pm by ChickenHunter

» Try and get Mumble to come back
CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH-Locked;People keep posting;Match cont. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 1:26 pm by Mumbleortiz5

» WoRd PlAy- a word game by BK
CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH-Locked;People keep posting;Match cont. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 1:31 am by Jake

» Hello, again.
CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH-Locked;People keep posting;Match cont. - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 9:21 pm by Jake

» TRT Awards 2010: the results
CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH-Locked;People keep posting;Match cont. - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 2:04 pm by KingofDarknessAang

» The Rise and Fall of Chatserv: Amerikaanse Varken Versie
CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH-Locked;People keep posting;Match cont. - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 7:05 am by ponycrazy12

» The Final Thread
CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH-Locked;People keep posting;Match cont. - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 2:39 am by Aarbenhar

» NEW FORUM LIVE!
CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH-Locked;People keep posting;Match cont. - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 9:19 am by Sir Gamealot

» Bye. Forever.
CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH-Locked;People keep posting;Match cont. - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 5:19 pm by Seastella!

» Post The Song In Your Head
CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH-Locked;People keep posting;Match cont. - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 10:23 pm by Cowzrock

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 49 on Sat Sep 23, 2023 10:54 am

CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH-Locked;People keep posting;Match cont.

5 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH-Locked;People keep posting;Match cont. - Page 2 Empty Re: CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH-Locked;People keep posting;Match cont.

Post by Sir Gamealot Fri Jul 11, 2008 2:00 pm

Pest. *fires chain lightning into the control room, shocking Iziz unconscious; I absorb him to gain more energy, and grow a bit as well*

*I then use mollecular disruption to dissolve UG's hand and slip into the shadows*
I could do that to your whole body if I willed it, but where would be the fun in that?

*I teleport to a few feet above ground level, maipulating the gravity of debris so that they slam down into the crater while you're still in it, making a makeshift tomb; I use my heat vision to melt the edge of the rock cap, then lower the temperature to harden it, joining my seal to the ground*

Last edited by Sir Gamealot on Fri Jul 11, 2008 2:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sir Gamealot
Sir Gamealot
They see me administratin'.
They hatin'.
They see me administratin'. They hatin'.

Number of posts : 2122
Tracker Points : 7598
Registration date : 2007-10-16

http://bribble.chatserv.nl/8823

Back to top Go down

CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH-Locked;People keep posting;Match cont. - Page 2 Empty Re: CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH-Locked;People keep posting;Match cont.

Post by UltimateGohan Fri Jul 11, 2008 2:07 pm

Gum Gum Balloon! *My body once again expands, eventually shattering the tomb, sending debris to block your vision.*

Gum Gum Defibulator!! *My fist shoots towards you at a high speed, and it slams into your chest as I quickly pull it away. With the speed and power I hit you with, it feels as if 1,000 volts coursed through your vains, paralyzing you.*

Gum Gum Twister! *I crouch down, then jump towards you, rapidly spinning, and I slamming into you, drilling us through the "rebuilt" battledome wall*
UltimateGohan
UltimateGohan
Ultimate Procrastinator
Ultimate Procrastinator

Number of posts : 934
Tracker Points : 6371
Registration date : 2008-03-02

Back to top Go down

Post by SirIziz Fri Jul 11, 2008 2:08 pm

Foolish Krika i fooled u that was nothing but a mere clone the real me is not in the dome but anyways im rooting for you
SirIziz
SirIziz
Dragon Rider/Swordsman
Dragon Rider/Swordsman

Number of posts : 543
Tracker Points : 5793
Registration date : 2008-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateGohan Fri Jul 11, 2008 2:28 pm

Ok, no more interruptions.

Let's continue.
UltimateGohan
UltimateGohan
Ultimate Procrastinator
Ultimate Procrastinator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Gamealot Sun Jul 13, 2008 12:09 pm

*I teleport us to the cavernous interior of a volcano; tunnels occasionally spew out lava into the main chamber; we're on a circular central inland, surrounded by a ring of lava ledges and footholds dot the walls*

Hmmm, let's see...what happens when rubber is exposed to heat? It goes limp and melts...and it's at least a good 180 degrees warm in here.

I wouldn't try stretching if I were you. Heat resistance is one of my powers, but can you stand the heat?

*I slam an armored fist into your chest, sending oyu flying across the lava and into the wall; you slide down onto one of the crumbling ledges*
Sir Gamealot
Sir Gamealot
They hatin'.

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateGohan Sun Jul 13, 2008 12:18 pm

I gotta get out of here.....

*I slowly climb the footholds, eventually making it to the top*

Well, that was easy. Your plan backfired. =P

*I punch the top of the volcano many times, eventually crunhing it together.*

Can you get out?
UltimateGohan
UltimateGohan
Ultimate Procrastinator
Ultimate Procrastinator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Gamealot Sun Jul 13, 2008 12:24 pm

Yes, but can you get out of this?

*I easily blast it open with a concussion blast; the exploding rock throws you off balance and I use my gravity power to send you plummeting towards the lava*
Sir Gamealot
Sir Gamealot
They hatin'.

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateGohan Sun Jul 13, 2008 12:29 pm

*As I begin to fall I stretch my hand out and grab the side. I try to match my strength with your gravity power, and I barely pull myself to the side, out of the volcano. I quickly jump towards the jungle around the volcano*
UltimateGohan
UltimateGohan
Ultimate Procrastinator
Ultimate Procrastinator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Gamealot Sun Jul 13, 2008 3:18 pm

*I set several timed concussion blasts and fly out of the volcano as its walls are obliterated; the entire supply of lava within flows out, slowly covering the island; I place the rock aorund the island to keep the lava from flowing into the ocean, then I drop the temperature below zero, freezing the surrounding ocean*

It looks like there's no escape, my little friend.
Sir Gamealot
Sir Gamealot
They hatin'.

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateGohan Sun Jul 13, 2008 3:25 pm

*I quickly run from the lava, and stand on the ice. I stretch my hand out, wrapping it around you, then I yank your towards me.*

Gum Gum Shotgun!! *I punch a hole clean through your armor, allowing your gassy substance to seep out*

Time for a science lesson

*I slam you onto the lava, allowing it to eat away your armor*

Gas Plus Lava Equals *A huge explosion occurs as your gassy substance exlpodes, sending me sliding across the icy ocean. I flip up and stand on a nearby ship while the Ice melts*
UltimateGohan
UltimateGohan
Ultimate Procrastinator
Ultimate Procrastinator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Gamealot Sun Jul 13, 2008 3:39 pm

*what's left of my substance teleports up to a passing seabird and unleashes a devastating mental attack, then possesses the corpse; I use my power over animals to summon several sea dragons to harvest now-hard-as-protosteel molten rock; the dragons use their fire breath to mold and shape the rocks into a new set of armor for my substance, along with a huge claw and shadow staff; I possess my new armor and land on your ship, my sheer weight causing it to gain some water; I tear off the mast and bat you into the water, nearly knocking you unconscious as I take over sharks and other creatures of the sea to surround you*

Alright, let's move on to Biology, little one.
Sir Gamealot
Sir Gamealot
They hatin'.

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateGohan Sun Jul 13, 2008 3:50 pm

*As you bat me towards the water, Momu, the sea cow, comes up, allowing me to land on his back. He rams into boat as I Lift my leg into the air, and jump towards towards you*

Gum Gum Axe!!! *I slam my foot down on your head, knocking you deep into the water. Your weight makes you sink, and the sharks charge for you*
UltimateGohan
UltimateGohan
Ultimate Procrastinator
Ultimate Procrastinator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Gamealot Sun Jul 13, 2008 3:54 pm

*I regain control of the sharks and decrease all of our gravity; I fly up into the air as the sharks plow into you, taking chunks out of your legs and arms; I hover above the battle, just out of reach*
Sir Gamealot
Sir Gamealot
They hatin'.

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateGohan Sun Jul 13, 2008 4:05 pm

*Momu eats the sharks as they charge for me, only little peices of my skin is ripped off*

*I squat down, using my abilties to launch myself towards you*

Gum Gum Storm!!!!! *I rapidly punch you, each hit feeling as if a truck is slamming into you at 40 MPH. After 20 hits, I finish it off by grabbing onto your shoulder and gripping it tightly, then stretching my hand down until it hits the water*

Gum Gum Uppercut!!! *I lift my hand up, pulling it in at 80 MPH, then I slam my fist right under your chin*

*I fall back down onto Momu*
UltimateGohan
UltimateGohan
Ultimate Procrastinator
Ultimate Procrastinator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Gamealot Sun Jul 13, 2008 4:24 pm

*I use my gravity power to sink momu to the ocean floor, then commands a huge eel to swallow if hole,; you barely fall off before it's consumed; once again I freeze the ocean before you reach the surface; I put a vacuum around your head while my sharks close in again*

Even if you make it to the surface, you'll still have no air.
Sir Gamealot
Sir Gamealot
They hatin'.

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateGohan Sun Jul 13, 2008 4:40 pm

{**** it.....}

*One of the sharks charges for me, and I barely get out of the way. I grab its tail, and furious, it swings around, trying to get me off. It swims towards the ice and slings around, slamming me into it, then I bust through it and land on the ice.*

I only have a limited time....I need to quickly end this.

*I pump my legs, and since they're made of rubber, they build up excess air which travels to my heart, which drastically boosts my adrenaline and namely speed. While I'm in this mode I can hardly be seen due to the power-up when I move, my skin turns a red hue, and the sweat evaporates from my body to make it look like steam.*

*I vanish, then the next thing you know you are being hit around in the air. The power is so immense it begins to dent your armor. Then I reapper on the ground, slowly move forward, then a blur flashes in front of you as I slam into you, knocking us onto an island. I begin punching you with such a fast speed, you begin to sink into the island. I continue punching until you are about 3,000 meters below sea level, then I pull my fists up and cover you with 1,000 pounds of dirt.*
UltimateGohan
UltimateGohan
Ultimate Procrastinator
Ultimate Procrastinator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Gamealot Sun Jul 13, 2008 5:24 pm

*a cyclone of dirt erupts around you as I emerge from the ground and step back from the swirling dirt, you and its center; I've shapeshifted to reform my "armor"; I use my mollecular disruption in reverse fusing the dirt's molecules-and yours-together in a makeshift cacoon; *I pick up the cacoon and slam it into the ice offshore; I increase its gravity and slow its-and your-actions as well*
Sir Gamealot
Sir Gamealot
They hatin'.

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateGohan Sun Jul 13, 2008 5:29 pm

*I slowly pump my legs, then pump my lungs, forcing oxygen inside me. When I pump my legs I regain my speed, then struggle and break out of the cacoon, then in a flash I run towards you, kick you into the air, stretch out my hand and grab you, pull myself towards you, then grab you by your neck in midair, fall, and slam you into the ground.*

Gum Gum....*I bite my finger and blow up the bones in my hand. It doesn't just make it big and blubbery like Gum Gum Balloon, it gains power the bigger the bones get. I blow it up to have the power of a giant, then stretch my hand back into the air* ...Jet Bazooka! *I slam my fist into your chest, plowing you into the ground again.*
UltimateGohan
UltimateGohan
Ultimate Procrastinator
Ultimate Procrastinator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Gamealot Sun Jul 13, 2008 5:56 pm

*once again, I activate my momentum power; however, I constantly activate it this time*

No matter how much you activate your little "second gear" now, you'll always be as slow as a snail.

*I shapeshift into a microbe and fly into your body through the hole you made, growing slightly each second; I unleash concussion blasts on your vital organs; I barely leave your heart intact; I then travel to your brain and snap your brain chord with a blast of laser vision, robbing you of the ability to control your body; I leave via your nose and shapeshift to 5 times my original size and grab you in a shadow hand; I still control your momentum*

The end has come. It has been a good fight, little one. Any last words before you literally become part of greatness?
Sir Gamealot
Sir Gamealot
They hatin'.

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateGohan Sun Jul 13, 2008 6:05 pm

You've overlooked one thing. I have no brain.

Gum Gum Great Balloon!!! *I expand and expand. This is a modified version of Gear Third. I'm blowing up my bones, prying your shadow hand off me. I grow to the size of a giant.*

*With my hand bigger than your enter body, I grab you and slam you into the ground, causing an earthquake. The force I slammed you into the groud with was so strong, this half of island we're on also begins to sink. I stomp you into the ground, then walk to the other half. I grab the split side of the sinking half, pick it up, break it in half, and slam the top halves together, trapping you. Then I force you under water.*

As for the last words.....So long.
UltimateGohan
UltimateGohan
Ultimate Procrastinator
Ultimate Procrastinator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Gamealot Sun Jul 13, 2008 7:50 pm

*I decrease the top half gravity and send it flying out of the water onto you, then I ride the second half into the air; I slam the first half inot your head*

Hmm...you like stretching...let's see what happens when I compress you *I increase the gravity of the top half of your body while decreasing the bottom half's; you attempt to strech your arms to stop me, cut I manpulate the gavity of kep points, tying you into a compressed, knotted ball; I then take advatage of your vulnerability to throw you into the ocean, increasing the gravity of your balled-up mass*
Sir Gamealot
Sir Gamealot
They hatin'.

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateGohan Sun Jul 13, 2008 7:58 pm

*I shrink every part of my body, but I leave my right elbow slightly big, before you throw me into the water, easily untying myself. Then when throw me, I turn around, stretch my left arm towards you, wrapping it around you, then I yank you under me, my back facing you. I stretch my arm into the air, then quickly pull it down and slam my right elbow into your chest. Then as you fall towards the water, I jump off of you back onto the remaining part of the island*
UltimateGohan
UltimateGohan
Ultimate Procrastinator
Ultimate Procrastinator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Gamealot Sun Jul 13, 2008 8:09 pm

*I fly over and past you, peppering you with shadow blasts; I use mollecular disruption to destroy the island and any surrounding objects or land masses; there's nothing but open ocean left; I increase your gravity as you plummet towards the water and disruot your sense of balance; you sink below the water, unable to see which way is up as an army of various sea creatures not under my control close in; I hover far above the water*
Hmm..I see we've moved into the Barrakis' territory. They won't take too kindly to intruders...I almost pity him..
Sir Gamealot
Sir Gamealot
They hatin'.

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateGohan Sun Jul 13, 2008 8:12 pm

*As my foot enters the water I stretch my hand up, pump my legs, increasing my adrenaline.* You're coming with me!! *I yank you deep into the water, and you slam into the creatures as I wrpa my arm around you, slinging you around and around, knocking out all of the creatures*
UltimateGohan
UltimateGohan
Ultimate Procrastinator
Ultimate Procrastinator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Gamealot Sun Jul 13, 2008 8:17 pm

I have no need for oxygen. You however, won't fare so well.

*I camoflauge into the sea floor and watch as the 6 Barraki Warlords surround and trap you and take you to their sea caves and silently follow, planting "commands" to kill you into their minds*
Sir Gamealot
Sir Gamealot
They hatin'.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum