The TRT Games Arena
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» CALLING ALL NEW AND FORMER TRT MEMEMBERS.
A friend or a Stranger? Chapter 1 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2020 2:35 pm by KingofDarknessAang

» A hello/goodbye and an apology
A friend or a Stranger? Chapter 1 EmptySat Oct 12, 2019 9:26 am by Bananaman

» hey guys im back and ready to attack!!
A friend or a Stranger? Chapter 1 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2019 7:04 pm by KingofDarknessAang

» TR School PT 2
A friend or a Stranger? Chapter 1 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2016 11:12 pm by KingofDarknessAang

» One last Message from an Old Friend
A friend or a Stranger? Chapter 1 EmptySun Oct 18, 2015 3:25 am by Jake

» TRT..
A friend or a Stranger? Chapter 1 EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 1:32 pm by ChickenHunter

» Try and get Mumble to come back
A friend or a Stranger? Chapter 1 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 1:26 pm by Mumbleortiz5

» WoRd PlAy- a word game by BK
A friend or a Stranger? Chapter 1 EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 1:31 am by Jake

» Hello, again.
A friend or a Stranger? Chapter 1 EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 9:21 pm by Jake

» TRT Awards 2010: the results
A friend or a Stranger? Chapter 1 EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 2:04 pm by KingofDarknessAang

» The Rise and Fall of Chatserv: Amerikaanse Varken Versie
A friend or a Stranger? Chapter 1 EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 7:05 am by ponycrazy12

» The Final Thread
A friend or a Stranger? Chapter 1 EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 2:39 am by Aarbenhar

» NEW FORUM LIVE!
A friend or a Stranger? Chapter 1 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 9:19 am by Sir Gamealot

» Bye. Forever.
A friend or a Stranger? Chapter 1 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 5:19 pm by Seastella!

» Post The Song In Your Head
A friend or a Stranger? Chapter 1 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 10:23 pm by Cowzrock

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 49 on Sat Sep 23, 2023 10:54 am

A friend or a Stranger? Chapter 1

3 posters

Go down

A friend or a Stranger? Chapter 1 Empty A friend or a Stranger? Chapter 1

Post by CutieGirl167 Fri Jan 30, 2009 9:50 pm

It was one windy morning.Leaves were flying all over the place.There were nothing but the sound of the wind blowing. I was walking home that day after buying some groceries.
Suddenly,I heard a sound coming from footsteps. I stopped,so did the sound.I turned around to see nobody there.I began to walk as fast as I could as I knew somebody was following me.Then,a hand touch my shoulder.I was shocked.I turned around to see my best friend,Catherine,behind me."What are you doing here? You almost give me a shock!" I said angrily."Sorry.I just wanted to passed you your science activity book.Thanks for lending it to me anyway." She said. Catherine and I meet each other at the first day of my fourth year in school.She smiled cheerfully even in school and at home. I've visited her house. Her mom was very kind and her dad smiles alot just like Catherine. I even taste her mom's delicous cupcakes. It was tasty. The probblem is,I don't know her very well. In fact,she never told me about her secrets and probblems happening at home. And sometimes,she would appeared in a blink of an eye. Honestly,I think she is kinda creepy.
She is like a ghost in fact. And whenever I looked into her eyes,I could feel she was sad.
I never knew what to say to her...

~~~By:CutieGirl167 aka Christine~~~
Remember to read Chapter 2 coming out soon.
CutieGirl167
CutieGirl167
Penguinz Pal
Penguinz Pal

Number of posts : 406
Tracker Points : 5646
Registration date : 2008-10-26

http://www.clubpenguin.com

Back to top Go down

A friend or a Stranger? Chapter 1 Empty Re: A friend or a Stranger? Chapter 1

Post by -Lynx__ Fri Jan 30, 2009 10:16 pm

Cool story!
-Lynx__
-Lynx__
Child Prodigy
Child Prodigy

Number of posts : 1033
Tracker Points : 5850
Registration date : 2008-08-15

Back to top Go down

Post by CutieGirl167 Fri Jan 30, 2009 10:46 pm

Thanks, lynx!
CutieGirl167
CutieGirl167
Penguinz Pal
Penguinz Pal

Back to top Go down

Post by bored911 Sun Feb 01, 2009 6:30 am

I love the story so far, Cutie, and the avatars and the sigs are REALLY cool!
bored911
bored911
Wicked Witch of the West
Wicked Witch of the West

Number of posts : 1113
Tracker Points : 6260
Registration date : 2008-04-20

http://www.imosthoughts.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by CutieGirl167 Sun Feb 01, 2009 6:37 am

Thanks!
CutieGirl167
CutieGirl167
Penguinz Pal
Penguinz Pal

Back to top Go down

Post by -Lynx__ Sun Feb 01, 2009 6:41 am

*ahem* credit? nah just kidding lol XD
-Lynx__
-Lynx__
Child Prodigy
Child Prodigy

Number of posts : 1033
Tracker Points : 5850
Registration date : 2008-08-15

Back to top Go down

A friend or a Stranger? Chapter 1 Empty A Friend or a stranger? Chapter 2

Post by CutieGirl167 Tue Feb 03, 2009 6:36 am

It was another day for school and I am getting sick of going back to school. Everyone feels the same way as I do expect for someone none other than Catherine. She puts on a smile on her face and walked happily in the classroom. All the teachers in my school likes her very much cause she always hand in her work on time,never complained about anything & scores high marks during tests & exams. I envy her sometimes even though she is my best friend. I never thought she would be so smart. After school,we walked home together and when I was about to ask her something,she spoke."Today is a lovely day,isn't it? She asked. I nodded. Then it was my turn to speak."Erm...you know...Best Friends shouldn't keep secrets from each other,right?" I asked nervously."Yeah,I totally agree with you. Best Friends are like sisters, having fun and hang out all day long."She told me.From the look on her face,she knew what I was talking about. I began to feel nervous & scared."You know...I have lots of secrets to tell you...but I couldn't." She exclaimed. "Why? I thought we were best friends?" I asked. She shook her head. Catherine than answered,"Sorry,but some secrets can't be told. It's my own personal secret.I am worried that...you might betrayed me." I stood rooted to the ground.I can't belived she said that. Tears began to roll down to my cheeks and I immediately ran away.
I don't know why,but for one thing I am certain that Catherine no longer trust me...

~~~By:CutieGirl167 aka Christine~~~
(Remember to read Chapter 3 which is coming soon.) wink
CutieGirl167
CutieGirl167
Penguinz Pal
Penguinz Pal

Back to top Go down

A friend or a Stranger? Chapter 1 Empty A Friend or a Stranger? Chapter 3

Post by CutieGirl167 Wed Feb 18, 2009 7:05 am

It was another fateful morning as I logged on Trt chat. SG,CB,BM,BK,Carder and the rest were there chatting away not until someone entered the chatroom. His name was Timonthy. "Another random ppl, i guess." I said. But then, he PMed me. He said that he was murdered horribly.I did not belive him at first until he showed me his murdered picture. I told him,"It's a fake! Stop disturbing me or else I'll tell SG!" "Go on! But I am telling ya,a ghost at night will come to haunt you and kill you!" He exclaimed. I ignored him and he kept on harrasing me! I couldn't take it any longer and PMed SG about it. SG said the same thing. Telling me that it was just a prank. So I put the matter to rest and that Timonthy was gone as he left the chat."Phew!" I cried out.
I never expected that what he said was true! At 11pm when I was getting aready for bed,I heard a strange noise. It was coming from my closet and something dark and scary was moving quietly.I went to check but just as I was about to open the doors of my closet,my mom came in and said,"Time for bed! You have school tomorrow." "I get it!" I repiled. Therefore, I tugged myself in bed and went to sleep,hugging my teddy bear. Suddenly,I heard the noise again. This time it was getting louder.I began to panic.I have a feeling that the 'Monster' is coming closer and closer.I dare not to move but the telephone saved my life!
It started ringging and I switched on the lights,picked up the phone and answered the call.It was the voice of Catherine. But it was as though as she wasn't awake at all. She spoke to me at a spooky voice."Hello? This is Christine speaking here!" I said, waiting for the reply. Catherine finally spoke but it was kinda creepy."Be careful of the monster hiding in your room. It has come to grab your soul and it's hungry! He shall eat your flesh and drink your blood!" She exclamied. "Stop scaring me,Catherine! It's not funny at all,'' I said anrgily."You can either choose to belive or not but still, it's the fact and it's your destiny." She said. Somehow,she sounded serious."Well,I choose not to belive you so stop calling me otherwise I shall call the police!" I bellowed as I slpammed down the phone.
I switched off the lights and went back to sleep. Once again,the creepy monster came out of its hiding place and it sounded frightening.I opened my eyes and slowly,I turned my head around and what I saw was a shadow figure which i can hardly see the face.It roared and began to attack me! I screamed out loud. "Someone please save me!" I cried for help but on one was there to help me....

~~~CutieGirl167 aka Chistine~~~
(P.S. Part 3 coming soon!) wink
CutieGirl167
CutieGirl167
Penguinz Pal
Penguinz Pal

Back to top Go down