The TRT Games Arena
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» CALLING ALL NEW AND FORMER TRT MEMEMBERS.
If i left today - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2020 2:35 pm by KingofDarknessAang

» A hello/goodbye and an apology
If i left today - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 12, 2019 9:26 am by Bananaman

» hey guys im back and ready to attack!!
If i left today - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2019 7:04 pm by KingofDarknessAang

» TR School PT 2
If i left today - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2016 11:12 pm by KingofDarknessAang

» One last Message from an Old Friend
If i left today - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 18, 2015 3:25 am by Jake

» TRT..
If i left today - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 1:32 pm by ChickenHunter

» Try and get Mumble to come back
If i left today - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 1:26 pm by Mumbleortiz5

» WoRd PlAy- a word game by BK
If i left today - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 1:31 am by Jake

» Hello, again.
If i left today - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 9:21 pm by Jake

» TRT Awards 2010: the results
If i left today - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 2:04 pm by KingofDarknessAang

» The Rise and Fall of Chatserv: Amerikaanse Varken Versie
If i left today - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 7:05 am by ponycrazy12

» The Final Thread
If i left today - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 2:39 am by Aarbenhar

» NEW FORUM LIVE!
If i left today - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 9:19 am by Sir Gamealot

» Bye. Forever.
If i left today - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 5:19 pm by Seastella!

» Post The Song In Your Head
If i left today - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 10:23 pm by Cowzrock

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 49 on Sat Sep 23, 2023 10:54 am

If i left today

+11
Artzach90
Flame_King
XDamaged_SoulX
Seelkadoom
Jake
Jerry43
Vicsp
-Lynx__
SirIziz
Sir Gamealot
Ryab
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

If i left today - Page 2 Empty Re: If i left today

Post by XDamaged_SoulX Fri Nov 07, 2008 4:10 pm

mmhmm xD
XDamaged_SoulX
XDamaged_SoulX
Fairy Godmother
Fairy Godmother

Number of posts : 1181
Tracker Points : 6213
Registration date : 2008-06-30

http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/11730141

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryab Fri Nov 07, 2008 8:06 pm

XDamaged_SoulX wrote:=OOOO I FRIKEN LOVE U TOO RYAN XD and i wanna do this so im gunna:

CB - OH EM GIZZLE, OH MY NICK JONAS, x) chickie ily sooo much, u always have the deetz on the joe bros xD always funny were canadian buddies x] we're just that cool ur friken awesome and DONT EVER change x]

BK- BAYYYY BEEEEYYYYYYYYYY *friken super glomps* ILY =D ur a good kid, over protective but dont stop doing that, x) its just cuz u care ur an amazing kid =)

=O FK - =) i friken love you x) even though we dont know where u go in ur "brb" moments and never come back x) ur still awesome WORK ON UR PDA, we like it ;D

Stella: DX I FLIPPIN MISS YEW CHILD ;D how's dat pizza xD OH HAWT DAYUM THIS IS MUH JAM

All Muh Children: You guys were so much fun x] ily all

Amy: GAAAAAAAH ILYSFM x)

Carder: xD if you glomp i catch x] i used to think u were an annoying noob and then when i got to know u, u becaome an awesome friend =)

Aco: O-O stop smoking and put on some pants x]

Sozar: ILY BRANDOOOOONNNNNN x) plz flush lelly down the toilet x]

UG - Heh Heh Heh xD fluffy brandon x] IM KIDDING geez x] ur funny kid, good luck with matt xD

SG- =) saved the best for last =) even though i dont think you really understand how much ily, u'll always be my princess forever x] ur awesome and amazing and if you ever let someone tell you different ill slap you cuz ur beleiving liers. =) u dont need to be excepted by everyone because the people that will always be there for you will stick with you till the end and never come up with stupid reasons to put you down. we had awesome times, ._. and other ones, but idc ur like my favourite person in the world BFFL x) the offer's still up to move to canada x] me & CB will protect you x] =) ily princess

oh geez that was fun =)

okay mommmmmy do it on mah post and dont even include mehhhhhhhh. =[[ i thought u loved me, adn this is the second thing that leads me to no beleiving.

AND FOR EVERYONE ELES.

When i wrote this i was thinking of my COSEST friendz. even we talk i might now consider you a BFF. you made me feel bad when you said "awww not me" its not that i dont like you its just, we dont talk , orrr idk. But w/e. i guesss this was a bad desicion.
Ryab
Ryab
Noble Son of Arab
Noble Son of Arab

Number of posts : 253
Tracker Points : 6062
Registration date : 2008-05-24

Back to top Go down

Post by XDamaged_SoulX Fri Nov 07, 2008 9:22 pm

wth are u talking about? UR THE FIRST LINE u just dont have the Ryan: thing -.- i've been hating on me lately
XDamaged_SoulX
XDamaged_SoulX
Fairy Godmother
Fairy Godmother

Number of posts : 1181
Tracker Points : 6213
Registration date : 2008-06-30

http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/11730141

Back to top Go down

Post by tux2288 Fri Nov 07, 2008 10:16 pm

oh i will make one too (I will list everyone on trt that i have at least laked to)

If I left: (I'm not just to let u know)

where to start....oh!

ghostgrl8: you are probably not even a member on this but I wanted to add you because you were actually the first person that made me feel welcome here. I thank u for that.

SG: oh where can I start? You are like the best buddeh ever! You were even willing to be mai buddeh on cp! I like all your hilarious sms. You were one of the first people to make me feel welcome too. So, just to let you know know, I have ur back like when something bad happens to u. I hope u have my back. I hope we meet for real someday.

Ryab: oh, ryan. I am so glad we are buddehs. your welcome for the peng Wink I love your sense of humor and how you are always talkitave (no effence)

arceusx59: you might not be on here either (sorry) but i wanted to put u on here because u are my best bud.

ds: I love your sense of humor! you are so fricken funny!!! I love your stories and i wanna be part of the family

fk: Oh, sorry. You had tried so hard on that free peng giveaway and ryab beat ya, but I still love ya. You are funny like ds and make a good friend

UG: oh, u pwnd me. thats all. you are a super good fighter and i respect that

Fair: ty ty ty ty!!!! I LOVE the avatar and siggy i got for me. we are good friends now and i just wanna let u know.

When i first joined, I felt alone and left out. But then some people changed all that. I thank you sg for all youve done for me and helped me. I thank ghostgrl8 and ryab for making me feel at home ty all
tux2288
tux2288
Treacherous Tracker
Treacherous Tracker

Number of posts : 380
Tracker Points : 5759
Registration date : 2008-08-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake Fri Nov 07, 2008 10:47 pm

aww I'm not apart of it anyways Imma make meh one
-SirGamealot-: What can I say you were on when I first came on Your the one that made me stay I went on a random port and because of your friendly community I stayed Great job SG who would have know 5 months later i would become a mod and 7 months after I joined I would become a perm mod its been a great 10 months Hope to see you on aim
-Flame_King-: You were one of my first real friends on the bribble *other than SG* Remember when I let you kick you good times I'll miss you
Aco1: Hai runescape man you were one great friend BUTTERFINGER HACKER lol hope to see you on RS
-Ultimate_Gohan-: UG UG UG if it wasn't for you I would have never became a mod remember when I told you to get your account back even though your random insults might get annoying hope to see you around!
Phara: Hey Pharajoel there been good times I'mma still your friend on CP and I'll never remove you!
Ryab: RYABBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB: I HATE YOU Hey Ryab you are one funny person =}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}
Hope to see you around
[ -SirGamealot- has left ][ quit ]
Ryab: I HATE YOU
Fallen_Angel: Mommy Sad I'll miss you the most remember when we went to japan and hawaii and paris Sad Sad Sad hope to see you sometime
Roo: -_- the creater of that emote I hope to see you around you were one of the most random people on the bribble Hope to see you again
Stella: Stella: MINES BIGGER miss you your one funny person hope to see you sometime
Jerry43: JERREH HAIIIIII YOU SAY BEING HOMESCHOOLED SUCKS TRY GOING to public school miss you hope to see you later
Zach: ZAAACH HAiiii funny dude you have tryed to quit more than once and your random outburst other than that I'll miss I really hope I see you again Bye!
Lynx43: Hey thanks for adding me as a blogger your a nice friend I really hope to see you around you were one nice friend who would have known me you and exiled would be around the same age
*If you want to be added just say*

Last edited by SirBlue_Kuzoo on Wed Nov 12, 2008 11:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jake
Jake
TRT Patron
TRT Patron

Number of posts : 1391
Tracker Points : 5327
Registration date : 2008-01-06

Back to top Go down

Post by -Lynx__ Sun Nov 09, 2008 8:33 am

mee ^_^ lol i feel like a loner sometimes. which is a good thing sometimes. i like to avoid the life of always being noticed and like just because im cute and babyish-looking-like -.-''.
-Lynx__
-Lynx__
Child Prodigy
Child Prodigy

Number of posts : 1033
Tracker Points : 5864
Registration date : 2008-08-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake Wed Nov 12, 2008 11:06 pm

kk lynx
Jake
Jake
TRT Patron
TRT Patron

Number of posts : 1391
Tracker Points : 5327
Registration date : 2008-01-06

Back to top Go down

Post by teamty Wed May 27, 2009 9:44 am

wtf!!!!!! you forgot me
jk
teamty
teamty
captain charisma
captain charisma

Number of posts : 94
Tracker Points : 5687
Registration date : 2008-10-27

Back to top Go down

Post by -Lynx__ Fri May 29, 2009 1:53 am

=O Mine's a long list Razz I've been too friendly here ya see =D

SG: Aww geez what the heck YOURE AMAZING =D If I'd describe you, you'd be the most creative person here in TRT (aside from the other GFXers :]]). You've been amazing in paint, GIMP, html and whatever I can think of. Aside from that, you've been a great leader and a great buddy. Thanks for posting the Gummy Bear song in this forum Wink

Christine: WEE WOO I'll miss ya Christine!!! Yeah, pm moments xD I'll miss pming you all the time and thanks for being a best best best friend here in TRT Very Happy

Carder: hee......pfft....you've been an amazing prez XD and I'll never forget.....that......hilarious.......moment XD ROFL!

Cuttah: DEEEEEE.EEEEESSS!!! Youve been amazing. Its been great to be your secretary. And quit thinking that me and bk are a couple o.0

BK: Aahh yes BEEKKAAAYY!!!!!! Thanks for being a great blog partner! Gawd you're so rich xD Thanks for teaching me the FTP clients and all, you've been one of my best pals here Very Happy

ExiledSin: Of course YOUUU =D Thanks for introducing me to Gaia, iminlikewithyou, stuff and some other stuff Very Happy You've been an amazing friend since last year Very Happy Btw, tomorrow's your bday so ADVANCED HAPPY BIRTHDAY =D

Mumble: WOO MUMBLE!!! I dont know if you know this but, you've been one of my first friends Very Happy Youre a great Arcanists Wink Ill miss ya

UG: Ahh....yes......UG. YOURE AWESOME Very Happy Sorry for not advertising the RPG forum Very Happy maybe youre right. I'm like FK with so many unused forums XD But not really. Youre a great Arcanist too Very Happy

FK: Heya! Thanks for introducing me to PDN! Unfortunately, it wont work, so I downloaded GIMP instead. Anyway, twas amazing =D Thanks for helping me on my forum before. GOO FORUM

Zach: ZAACCHHEERRYYY (is that your real name?) You're amazing. You got your tantrums at times, but you're amazing. I LOVE YOUR SIGGEHS!!! Thanks for also introducing me to PDN. Ill never forget ya Very Happy

Vicky: Were not that close but, thanks for helping me on my forum before too Very Happy Hope you used me header well...

Seelkadoom and Stoper (too lazy to separate): WAAH Nandito na ang Swine Flu sa Pinas =O Parang sampu na nga yata yung may kaso dito. Buti nalang na kilala ko kayo. Meron na akong kaibigan na pilipino dito!!! Mamimiss ko kayo Very Happy
fine ill translate.
WAAH Swine Flu is already here in the Philippines =O I think there are 10 cases here already. Good thing I met you here. I already have Filipino friends here!!! =D I'll miss you
Razz

Roo: ROO!! YOU'RE ALSO ONE OF MY FIRST FRIENDS WITH TORT =D I'll miss ya

Amy: AAAMMMYYYYY =D You've been my veryveryvery first friend here, and my closest before you left D= I hope youre reading this Very Happy Ill miss you!!!

Stella: WOO STELLA!!! Youre an awesome friend. ill never forget ya Very Happy

Olive: MOOOMMMYYYY ily xD Thanks for introducing me to FML. YOURE THE BEST MOM IN TRT Very Happy (my real mom is better Razz)

Sozar: DAAADDDDYY i hate you for cheating on mom Razz jk. I LOVE YOUR SOUP =D Anyway, youre a great friend. =D

Arma: YOURE AWESOMEE!!!! Greatest brother/uncle in TRT Very Happy Youre a great buddy and youre also one of my close friends. I'll never forget ya Very Happy

BM: Ooh you! GO BM GO BM!!! I wanted you to win in the elections D= Oh well! Don't worry if there will be no one left to keep checking on your hate list, I got the list in somewhere in this forum (i locked it Very Happy) Ill miss ya Very Happy

To everyone I didn't add: Sorry if I didn't add you, but if you're still part of TRT, I'll really miss you. All 200+ of us here in this clan, youre awesome. I really mean this. Thanks for the memories Very Happy

To all RH Noobs: remember: RH IS ON THE BACKGROUND XD well, sorry if we've all been too harsh on you guys. But don't worry! I was once like you. Remember, dont give the regs a hard time, AND DONT ASK WHERE RH IS, FIND HIM!!! thats all Very Happy ILY =D

To the rest of the chat regs: ILY SO SO MUCH =D I'll never forget you guys. You saved me out of boredom whenever I don't have a friend to talk to. If everyone hates me at school (that would rarely happen though), youre still there =D If im alone in the house, I can talk to you =D Youre awesome =D

To all noob jerks who have been hitting on me: O.O QUIT FLIRTING WITH ME *slaps*

whew. that took me nearly 20 minutes o.0
-Lynx__
-Lynx__
Child Prodigy
Child Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post by Vicsp Fri May 29, 2009 3:45 am

so your not relli quiting are you?
cos i need more help!!!!11
and i did use the banner
i need to READ THE RULES
Vicsp
Vicsp
Migrator Chef
Migrator Chef

Number of posts : 1054
Tracker Points : 5926
Registration date : 2008-05-08

http://www.tumblr.com/tumblelog/vickyprouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Gamealot Fri May 29, 2009 7:44 am

Thanks for mentioning me Lynx. It meant a lot. Smile
Vicsp wrote:so your not relli quiting are you?
cos i need more help!!!!11
and i did use the banner
i need to READ THE RULES
As for you, I've removed your advertisement and replaced it with a link that many of you will find more helpful. Roll-Eyes

-SG
Sir Gamealot
Sir Gamealot
They see me administratin'.
They hatin'.
They see me administratin'. They hatin'.

Number of posts : 2122
Tracker Points : 7603
Registration date : 2007-10-16

http://bribble.chatserv.nl/8823

Back to top Go down

Post by -Lynx__ Fri May 29, 2009 8:05 am

No problem SG. Btw, to everyone reading,

If i left today - Page 2 2wr1cwn

Spread the word Very Happy
-Lynx__
-Lynx__
Child Prodigy
Child Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post by CutieGirl167 Fri May 29, 2009 11:23 pm

Lynx, you know wat? Your the greatest friend ever in the whole wide world! (Lolz) Wink
CutieGirl167
CutieGirl167
Penguinz Pal
Penguinz Pal

Number of posts : 406
Tracker Points : 5660
Registration date : 2008-10-26

http://www.clubpenguin.com

Back to top Go down

Post by teamty Mon Jun 08, 2009 2:23 pm

here my list if i left

sg:u rock the cashbash dude
carder:i dont know hes the trt prez he,ll get me assasinated
sozar:the pervy sage
aang:my best bud
teamty
teamty
captain charisma
captain charisma

Number of posts : 94
Tracker Points : 5687
Registration date : 2008-10-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Bananaman Mon Jun 08, 2009 3:24 pm

Kasuna... No Double Posting, Double posting is spam. Please use the edit button Next time Wink
Bananaman
Bananaman
Patience then Payback

Number of posts : 797
Tracker Points : 6853
Registration date : 2008-11-15

http://www.clubpenguin.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down