The TRT Games Arena
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Similar topics
    Latest topics
    » CALLING ALL NEW AND FORMER TRT MEMEMBERS.
    Anyone who wants to fight VS. ME!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2020 2:35 pm by KingofDarknessAang

» A hello/goodbye and an apology
    Anyone who wants to fight VS. ME!! - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 12, 2019 9:26 am by Bananaman

» hey guys im back and ready to attack!!
    Anyone who wants to fight VS. ME!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2019 7:04 pm by KingofDarknessAang

» TR School PT 2
    Anyone who wants to fight VS. ME!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2016 11:12 pm by KingofDarknessAang

» One last Message from an Old Friend
    Anyone who wants to fight VS. ME!! - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 18, 2015 3:25 am by Jake

» TRT..
    Anyone who wants to fight VS. ME!! - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 1:32 pm by ChickenHunter

» Try and get Mumble to come back
    Anyone who wants to fight VS. ME!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 1:26 pm by Mumbleortiz5

» WoRd PlAy- a word game by BK
    Anyone who wants to fight VS. ME!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 1:31 am by Jake

» Hello, again.
    Anyone who wants to fight VS. ME!! - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 9:21 pm by Jake

» TRT Awards 2010: the results
    Anyone who wants to fight VS. ME!! - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 2:04 pm by KingofDarknessAang

» The Rise and Fall of Chatserv: Amerikaanse Varken Versie
    Anyone who wants to fight VS. ME!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 7:05 am by ponycrazy12

» The Final Thread
    Anyone who wants to fight VS. ME!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 2:39 am by Aarbenhar

» NEW FORUM LIVE!
    Anyone who wants to fight VS. ME!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 9:19 am by Sir Gamealot

» Bye. Forever.
    Anyone who wants to fight VS. ME!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 5:19 pm by Seastella!

» Post The Song In Your Head
    Anyone who wants to fight VS. ME!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 10:23 pm by Cowzrock

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
    In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 49 on Sat Sep 23, 2023 10:54 am

Anyone who wants to fight VS. ME!!

+4
    Jake
    Jman228
    tux2288
    Jerry43
    8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Anyone who wants to fight VS. ME!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Anyone who wants to fight VS. ME!!

Post by Artzach90 Sat Oct 25, 2008 9:45 pm

btw, ill even this out

*summons a small ball and rolls it you to, it shining, you pick it up*

Its a gift. Worsha.....Explan.....MEGA!!!!! *the ball starts burning in your hand and i run over and slash my sword into you not causing much damage, but enough to force you into a house.

Make up for jman exploding...or KOing himself. Umm....a
    Artzach90
    Artzach90
    EdwarddCullen <3
    EdwarddCullen

Number of posts : 594
    Tracker Points : 5816
    Registration date : 2008-03-29

Back to top Go down

Anyone who wants to fight VS. ME!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Anyone who wants to fight VS. ME!!

Post by Artzach90 Sat Oct 25, 2008 9:46 pm

Hey jerry, can i battle you, might be fun ;o
    Artzach90
    Artzach90
    EdwarddCullen <3
    EdwarddCullen

Back to top Go down

Post by Jerry43 Sat Oct 25, 2008 9:48 pm

Uh, sure zach. Mind answering a question though? What do you mean when you said "make up for" Jman? Off-topic: Sorry for the flame war, lets just be friends and not care who's better.
    Jerry43
    Jerry43
    Master Tracker
    Master Tracker

Number of posts : 695
    Tracker Points : 6289
    Registration date : 2007-11-13

Back to top Go down

Post by -Lynx__ Sat Oct 25, 2008 9:50 pm

i just want to taste pie ^_^ (off the topic)
    -Lynx__
    -Lynx__
    Child Prodigy
    Child Prodigy

Number of posts : 1033
    Tracker Points : 5871
    Registration date : 2008-08-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Artzach90 Sat Oct 25, 2008 9:58 pm

K jerry, and, I mean make up for as in he isnt battling =P

*stand across from jerry, and just stares him in the eyes*
    If you'd know me, you'd move.

*throws my hand in the air, and the ground starts to shake. the area turns into black darkness as everything degrades, and we end up in Banora, my hometown*

*pulls out my bow, throws my arrows in the air and turns bow into a weapon. catches the arrows, throws them at you and you dodge 4 of teh 5 and one hits you on teh shoulder*

Its time for this...

*kneels down, reads a book, puts my hand on teh ground, and makes vines catch you in your steps*

Now...i will free you. *takes out a gun and shoots your legs, then you good shoulder, then i run at you and cut the vines and trip you as you ry to run away*

Your move.
    Artzach90
    Artzach90
    EdwarddCullen <3
    EdwarddCullen

Back to top Go down

Post by Jerry43 Sat Oct 25, 2008 10:06 pm

"You think a gun can penetrate my armor?" "Newbie." I turn into liquid hydrogen to make the arrows fall. "Now, for my move." *shoots giant wave of ice at SZ, followed by liquid hydrogen blasts* "Now, for the finale. *I summon 100's of Ice warriors, all charging at you. "Beat that." I say. P.S. oh crud this thread is getting big fast.
    Jerry43
    Jerry43
    Master Tracker
    Master Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by Artzach90 Sat Oct 25, 2008 10:11 pm

*puts my hand up and the ice warriors melt, and a bunch of steam arisis and i am unharmed.*

Tiny icicles you say? Nawww...

*as you run at me, i trip you, and you fall off teh cliff of banora, onto the factory grounds*
    Its not that much of a drop...
    *jumps down and i land on your back, then i take my sword nad blwo on it, it goes on fire, and i cut your armour off, then i lunge my sword into your heart, but you do not die, since my sword is fire-ish...*

This will be over soon.

*as you get up, your armour gets bakc on you, and i come at you swinging, causing massive damage. then the Genesis clones come and i shoot you, you fall, and the clones attack you.*

There will also be an air raid on this town, so i reccomend we hurry up

I reccomend you read up on banora, or ive already won.
    Artzach90
    Artzach90
    EdwarddCullen <3
    EdwarddCullen

Back to top Go down

Post by Jerry43 Sat Oct 25, 2008 10:16 pm

Dude, MAH ARMOR ISNT DAT WEAK. Anyways.... *shoots wave of liquid hydrogen, (coldest gas known to man, -400F) as big as the empire state building that kills the majority of the genesis clones, and slightly damaging you* "ICE STORM!!!" Ice meteors, giant icicles and more ice warriors come from the sky. "These take more than magic to melt, my friend...." EDIT: aw crud I gotta go, bye...
    Jerry43
    Jerry43
    Master Tracker
    Master Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by Artzach90 Sun Oct 26, 2008 9:23 am

I cant respond for another hour since my sister is sleeping near me on the computer....
    Artzach90
    Artzach90
    EdwarddCullen <3
    EdwarddCullen

Back to top Go down

Post by Jerry43 Sun Oct 26, 2008 9:25 am

Uh, okay....
    Jerry43
    Jerry43
    Master Tracker
    Master Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2