The TRT Games Arena
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Similar topics
Latest topics
» CALLING ALL NEW AND FORMER TRT MEMEMBERS.
The Destined Battle EmptyThu Feb 13, 2020 2:35 pm by KingofDarknessAang

» A hello/goodbye and an apology
The Destined Battle EmptySat Oct 12, 2019 9:26 am by Bananaman

» hey guys im back and ready to attack!!
The Destined Battle EmptyMon Jan 28, 2019 7:04 pm by KingofDarknessAang

» TR School PT 2
The Destined Battle EmptyWed Jul 27, 2016 11:12 pm by KingofDarknessAang

» One last Message from an Old Friend
The Destined Battle EmptySun Oct 18, 2015 3:25 am by Jake

» TRT..
The Destined Battle EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 1:32 pm by ChickenHunter

» Try and get Mumble to come back
The Destined Battle EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 1:26 pm by Mumbleortiz5

» WoRd PlAy- a word game by BK
The Destined Battle EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 1:31 am by Jake

» Hello, again.
The Destined Battle EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 9:21 pm by Jake

» TRT Awards 2010: the results
The Destined Battle EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 2:04 pm by KingofDarknessAang

» The Rise and Fall of Chatserv: Amerikaanse Varken Versie
The Destined Battle EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 7:05 am by ponycrazy12

» The Final Thread
The Destined Battle EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 2:39 am by Aarbenhar

» NEW FORUM LIVE!
The Destined Battle EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 9:19 am by Sir Gamealot

» Bye. Forever.
The Destined Battle EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 5:19 pm by Seastella!

» Post The Song In Your Head
The Destined Battle EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 10:23 pm by Cowzrock

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 49 on Sat Sep 23, 2023 10:54 am

The Destined Battle

4 posters

Go down

The Destined Battle Empty The Destined Battle

Post by UltimateGohan Fri Aug 15, 2008 8:05 pm

My first fanfic on a video game ;D
ENJOY OR GO DIE

The Destined Battle

Rain fell upon the castle top the two were standing on. The sky was dark. Stars as red as blood could be seen behind the black clouds. Lightning struck between the two, charring the ground.

One of the two was a plump man standing with his arms crossed, and had an angry look on his face. He wore a red shirt along with blue overalls. He had on a large red hat, with a red M on the front. He also had a bushy moustache, and was wearing muddy brown boots.

"How could you do this?", he said to the other man standing across from him.

The other man was taller, and had on a green shirt along with blue overalls. He wore the same boots, and had a green hat with a large green L on the front. He also had a bushy moustache, but not quite as big.

"After all you've put me through.....I had no other choice, Mario.", the man in green said.

"What have I ever done to you, Luigi?", Mario asked, puzzled.

Luigi sighed. He decided to explain, because it wasn't a long story.

Flashback

Mario and Luigi were sitting in their room, with a ton of board games, video games, and computer games set to the side.

Suddenly, someone banged on the door. Mario jumped out of the chair he was in, and went to see who was at the door.

Mario cracked the door open and saw Toad, a short kid-like man with a mushroom-like head. He had a worried and scared look on his face.

"What's wrong, Toad?", Mario asked.

"P.....P-Princess.....P-Peach has been k-kidnapped again. Th-This time is was W-Wart....", Toad said, holding back tears.

Mario's eyes widened as he slammed the door, hitting Toad in the face, knocking the poor thing 10 feet back, right into a tree. Mario was too worried to think about Toad.

Mario ran into his room, throwing his clothes off, practically stripping in front of Luigi, who covered his eyes.

"What are you doing, Mario?", Luigi asked. Mario was putting on his red shirt and overalls.

"Peach has been kidnapped.....again....I have to go save her!", Mario yelled, putting on his red cap.

"But Mario!!!!! It's our bro's before ho's night. We've been planning this for weeks!!!! You promised that if this happened, you wouldn't rush off!!!", Luigi screamed, sad.

"I'm sorry Luigi, we'll do this next week!", Mario said, as he ran out of the bedroom, then made his way out of the house.

Luigi stared at the door, and broke into tears.

End Flashback

"So, I thought that if I took over the world, I would get the respect I deserved. The entire world would bow down before me, Luigi, King of the World.", he yelled.

"But Luigi......I'm sorry for leaving you. I know we'd been planning that for months.....I'm sorry.", Mario said, looking down in shame.

"It's too late for that Mario. This world is mine! BWA HAH HAH HAH HAH HAH!!!!", Luigi said, jumping towards Mario, his fist charging and electricity ball. Mario didn't want to fight his brother, but he had no other choice. He charged a fireball and jumped towards Luigi...

To Be Continued

;D Tis amazin', no?
I'll write more tomorrow. I'm tired. ;P
BE NICE
KTHXBAI
UltimateGohan
UltimateGohan
Ultimate Procrastinator
Ultimate Procrastinator

Number of posts : 934
Tracker Points : 6378
Registration date : 2008-03-02

Back to top Go down

The Destined Battle Empty Re: The Destined Battle

Post by Seelkadoom Fri Aug 15, 2008 8:18 pm

[b]A story about Mario and Luigi,finish it and I rate it
Seelkadoom
Seelkadoom
Master Tracker
Master Tracker

Number of posts : 627
Tracker Points : 5951
Registration date : 2008-07-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Gamealot Fri Aug 15, 2008 8:23 pm

Epic. Simply epic. ;P

I can't wait for the battle scene.
Sir Gamealot
Sir Gamealot
They see me administratin'.
They hatin'.
They see me administratin'. They hatin'.

Number of posts : 2122
Tracker Points : 7605
Registration date : 2007-10-16

http://bribble.chatserv.nl/8823

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateGohan Fri Aug 15, 2008 8:25 pm

Lol, I'm better at writing battle scenes than this ;P

I made Luigi look gay =|
UltimateGohan
UltimateGohan
Ultimate Procrastinator
Ultimate Procrastinator

Back to top Go down

Post by Seelkadoom Fri Aug 15, 2008 8:49 pm

Gogeta wrote:Lol, I'm better at writing battle scenes than this ;P

I made Luigi look gay =|
well if you seen Luigi in Super Mario Bros. Z,he was a coward
Seelkadoom
Seelkadoom
Master Tracker
Master Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateGohan Sat Aug 16, 2008 5:28 pm

The Destined Battle
Part 2: The Battle Begins

Luigi swung his hand with the electricity ball towards Mario, and Mario did the same with his fire ball. They collided, creating a large explosion, spraying electricity and fire all around the castle top.

Mario twisted around, and kicked Luigi across his cheek. Luigi seemed unphased by this and he grabbed Mario's foot, swinging him over his head and slamming Mario onto the hard bricks.

Mario did a hand spring, pushing himself to his feet. He jumped through the air, landing on Luigi's head. Luigi, again unphased, began spinning. Mario was thrown of balance and fell onto the bricks once again. But before Mario had a chance to get to his feet, Luigi had jumped into the air and was now falling towards him. He slammed his feet into Mario's stomach, cracking the castle roof. The roof soon caved in from the force, and Mario fell through a wooden table stacked high with sheathed swords. Luigi cleanly landed, picking up a sword from the ground, throwing the sheath to the side.

The room they were in had tiled floors, like you would see in a fancy kitchen. The grey walls were decorated with black sheilds. Debris from the roof was scattered all over.

"I will kill you, Mario." Luigi said. Mario was nearly unconscious, but he managed to get up, grabbing a dual handed sword. He gripped the sword tightly, blocking the horizontal swing Luigi had tried to hit Mario with. Mario began spinning, holding the sword out horizontally. The blade had nearly chopped Luigi's head off, but Luigi leaned backwards, allowing the blade to barely pass his nose. He then jumped into the air, kicking the sword down, straight into the floor. Luigi then landed a spinning wheel kick across Mario's face, knocking him into the wall. Luigi then slung his sword at Mario. Mario charged forward, front flipping through the air, and grabbed the hilt. He landed on the ground, spun, and threw the blade back at Luigi. Luigi jumped into the air, but it wasn't enough. The blade sliced Luigi's knee open.

"Not bad, Mario," Luigi said, landing on his wounded leg as if it were in perfect condition, "But I won't be beaten that easy!", he growled.

Mario didn't hesitate. He ran towards Luigi, jumping, and kicked Luigi right in the chest. The force Mario kicked Luigi with was so intense, Luigi was sent flying back. He slammed into the wall, but didn't stop. The wall collapsed, sending Luigi falling seven stories. Mario didn't think that this alone would defeat Luigi, so he jumped through the opening in the wall, and dove at Luigi. Luigi landed on the ground, yelling in pain, but the yelling soon stopped as Mario flipped forwards, ground pounding Luigi into the ground.

Mario stood, badly injured, but he had won.

"Luigi....", Mario said as he walked away, "How could you do thi--GAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!", Mario screamed. Electricity coursed through his bones, forcing him to the ground. He used what strength he had to roll over onto his back. Luigi was still alive. He had sent a bolt of electricity into Mario's back. Luigi stood up as a huge bolt of lightning struck on top of him. Luigi began yelling, but it wasn't out of pain, it was from the immense power he was gaining.

Mario gasped, he tried to move, but he was paralyzed. The bolt disappeared. Luigi was now different. His hat and shirt were now dark black. The green L on his hat and his overalls were now blood red. Electricity flowed through and out of his body.

"Mario," Luigi said, smoke coming out of his mouth as he talked, "It's time for your game to be over."

To Be Continued...

Gah. I'm tired. I'll finish this tomorrow. ;D
UltimateGohan
UltimateGohan
Ultimate Procrastinator
Ultimate Procrastinator

Back to top Go down

Post by Seelkadoom Sat Aug 16, 2008 9:39 pm

it's getting better
my favorite phrase:It's time for your game to be over
Seelkadoom
Seelkadoom
Master Tracker
Master Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateGohan Sat Aug 16, 2008 11:11 pm

lol =P

I got from a similar phrase on Super Paper Mario. I just edited it some.
UltimateGohan
UltimateGohan
Ultimate Procrastinator
Ultimate Procrastinator

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateGohan Sat Sep 06, 2008 3:20 pm

The Destined Battle
Final

Mario had began to run away from Luigi. He knew he wouldn't win this fight. But he didn't have time to even take five steps when lightning exploded into his back, blasting him into a tree. The tree collapses from the force and exploded, sending bark everywhere.

Mario then knew Luigi wouldn't let him leave. He had to fight back.

Mario grabbed a large peice of bark and threw it at Luigi. Luigi shot a large bolt of lightning. It shattered the bark, but Luigi didn't notice that Mario was behind it. He jumped towards Luigi, past the small fragments from the large chunk of wood. Mario didn't care that wood was flying into his eye, distorting his vision. He had already calculated what Luigi would try to do. Luigi pointed at Mario, electricity gathering. Mario heard the electricty flowing through the air.

Mario had been right about Luigi's actions. He quickly landed on the ground. He closed his eyes and somersaulted through the air. Light flashed by. Even though Mario had his eyes closed, it still nearly blinded him. If Mario hadn't jumped, he would've been vaporized by the large beam of electricity.

Mario landed as the beam stopped. He knew Luigi would need some time to gather more electricity. Mario lunged for Luigi, slamming his fist across his face. Luigi was hurled to the side from the force. But he recovered mid-air, and twisted his body so his feet were facing away from Mario, and his belly facing down. Electricity exploded from Luigi's shoes as he was blasted towards Mario. Luigi slammed his head into Mario's stomach. Blood spewed from Mario's mouth as he was being pushed backwards, Luigi's head still burrowed into his stomach. They slammed into the side of the castle.

The castle violently shook, bricks breaking and falling off. The castle exploded, sending shards of glass, peices of wood, swords, sheilds, bricks, concrete, and many other things hurling through the air. Luigi stood on the rubble. Mario could barely see from under the debris that was crushing him. A large ball was high in sky.

What the heck.... Mario thought. This was bigger than anything he could imagine. It looked as thought 100 skyscrapers were crushed together and made into a ball. But this was no ball. It became clear to Mario.

It was huge ball of electricity.

"The end has come!", Luigi screamed. The ball slowly lowered to the ground.

I guess my time has finally come. I'll soon join those other victims of Luigi's wrath in the UnderWhere.... (Author's Note: The Under Where is the Negative World, where the dead game souls go when they die.)

Mario could only think about everyone dying as the sparks from the ball hit him in the face. He thought of the toads, the koopas, and even Bowser being destroyed by Luigi's power. As the ball enveloped him, he thought of Peach being tortured...

The ball exploded. Luigi was hurled backwards through the air. He hit the ground, sliding, bleeding.

"WHAT HAPPENED? I SHOULDN'T HAVE BEEN HARMED FROM THAT....", Luigi said, realizing what had happened.

When Mario had thought of Peach being tortured, he nearly went unconcsious, and his sheer will power took over. The thought of Peach dying activated his power of fire full force. It incinerated the electrity, and it seemed as fire rained from the heavens in Maruio's favor as Luigi was blasted back.

Luigi used all the power he could muster to look up, seeing Mario flying at him full force. Flames shot from his boots like a jetpack.

The ground below Luigi exploded, sending him into the air, and also knocking sense into Luigi. Luigi looked down, everything moving in slow motion as Mario flew towards him.

What have I done.....I've destroyed half the world....Over a stupid thing like this.....It was Mario's duty to save Peach...And I shunned him for it.....

Luigi's life flashed before his eyes as Mario spiked him with all his power, Mario's fist exploding in flames.

"....I'm.....Sorry......Mario.....", Luigi said as he fell towards the ground, burning.

Mario landed on the ground, his back towards Luigi. He began to walk away and tears flowed down his cheeks as the childhood memories of his companion, best friend.....and brother.....were forgotten.

The End

Took longer than expected...

Hope you liked my story, I'm gonna right another soon.

I have many ideas, but I need you guys to choose one.

-Bloodsport (Based on the old movie)
-Legend of the Fallen Warriors
-The Geek
-Ghosts of The Forbidden Village
UltimateGohan
UltimateGohan
Ultimate Procrastinator
Ultimate Procrastinator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Gamealot Sat Sep 06, 2008 3:33 pm

Whoa; that was amazing, UG. Nice work.

And The Geek FTW. =P
Sir Gamealot
Sir Gamealot
They hatin'.

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateGohan Sat Sep 06, 2008 3:35 pm

Lol, if you want I can PM you that storyline.

If any of you choose a fanfic for me to write, you can tell me to PM you the storyline.
UltimateGohan
UltimateGohan
Ultimate Procrastinator
Ultimate Procrastinator

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateGohan Wed Sep 10, 2008 7:00 pm

I'm just gonna make a random fanfic on a Mario Sports Game since no one likes to post on my threads....

SG, pick your favorite Mario Sport game.
UltimateGohan
UltimateGohan
Ultimate Procrastinator
Ultimate Procrastinator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Gamealot Wed Sep 10, 2008 7:14 pm

Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games?
Sir Gamealot
Sir Gamealot
They hatin'.

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateGohan Wed Sep 10, 2008 7:15 pm

=o Epic. I'll start on it next week.
UltimateGohan
UltimateGohan
Ultimate Procrastinator
Ultimate Procrastinator

Back to top Go down

Post by Mumbleortiz5 Wed Sep 10, 2008 8:26 pm

TIS EPIC =O
Mumbleortiz5
Mumbleortiz5
Ninja Warlord

Location : Somewhere you'll never find me. (ok maybe you will) I REGRET NOTHING!
Number of posts : 674
Tracker Points : 5970
Registration date : 2008-03-01

http://mumbleortiz5.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Seelkadoom Thu Sep 11, 2008 4:30 am

sounds epic
try to add some characters that wasnt in M&S at the olympics
like:
Donkey Kong
Silver the Hedgehog