The TRT Games Arena
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Similar topics
    Latest topics
    » CALLING ALL NEW AND FORMER TRT MEMEMBERS.
    Bizarre Dreams EmptyThu Feb 13, 2020 2:35 pm by KingofDarknessAang

» A hello/goodbye and an apology
    Bizarre Dreams EmptySat Oct 12, 2019 9:26 am by Bananaman

» hey guys im back and ready to attack!!
    Bizarre Dreams EmptyMon Jan 28, 2019 7:04 pm by KingofDarknessAang

» TR School PT 2
    Bizarre Dreams EmptyWed Jul 27, 2016 11:12 pm by KingofDarknessAang

» One last Message from an Old Friend
    Bizarre Dreams EmptySun Oct 18, 2015 3:25 am by Jake

» TRT..
    Bizarre Dreams EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 1:32 pm by ChickenHunter

» Try and get Mumble to come back
    Bizarre Dreams EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 1:26 pm by Mumbleortiz5

» WoRd PlAy- a word game by BK
    Bizarre Dreams EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 1:31 am by Jake

» Hello, again.
    Bizarre Dreams EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 9:21 pm by Jake

» TRT Awards 2010: the results
    Bizarre Dreams EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 2:04 pm by KingofDarknessAang

» The Rise and Fall of Chatserv: Amerikaanse Varken Versie
    Bizarre Dreams EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 7:05 am by ponycrazy12

» The Final Thread
    Bizarre Dreams EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 2:39 am by Aarbenhar

» NEW FORUM LIVE!
    Bizarre Dreams EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 9:19 am by Sir Gamealot

» Bye. Forever.
    Bizarre Dreams EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 5:19 pm by Seastella!

» Post The Song In Your Head
    Bizarre Dreams EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 10:23 pm by Cowzrock

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
    In total there are 18 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 18 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 49 on Sat Sep 23, 2023 10:54 am

Bizarre Dreams

+6
    Armageddon
    Mimoz-Pie
    Cookie'D
    bored911
    ponycrazy12
    -Carder-
    10 posters

Go down

Bizarre Dreams Empty Bizarre Dreams

Post by -Carder- Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:08 pm

Bizarre Dreams 125b8743016eff64d03c9eccb451cdc4

So I just woke up after having what is one of the strangest dreams I've had in awhile. Partially due to SG's urging and seeing as it concerns some of you guys, I have decided to share it here. The dream takes place in a random hotel, probably a Holiday Inn or something similar. For some reason SG, Olivia, Ac, and I were all sharing a room. Perhaps we were there for a TRT convention or something, I never found out why. So for some reason, Ac was passed out on the bed closest to the door. I'm sure we had all been drinking. I can't really remember the specifics or anything, but somehow, somebody opened the door and ended up letting a Charizard, the mean fire-breathing pokemon pictured above, into our hotel room. It was rather angry and began breathing fire at everybody, except Ac, who was apparently not a fun enough target in his current state of being out cold. So somehow, we had some sort of large piece of cardboard from a box or something. I guess that was actually sufficient because we were able to use it as a shield from the fire blasts that it was shooting at us. Go figure. Eventually Ac woke up from his drunken stupor to find our hotel room being trashed by a large orange dragon. Surprisingly enough, he was actually able to open the door of our room and trick the Charizard into leaving. Eventually we got curious and kept looking out the door to see what it was doing in the hallway of our hotel. Somehow, it got back into our room again after doing this, but we were able to get it back out again using the same method. Having learned nothing from this, all four of us left the room to see what it was doing in the hallway. We found it breathing fire and making a racket while trying to break down somebody else's door. Apparently this was enough to wake up TRT's resident gangsta Mimoz who was for some reason sleeping in an adjacent room. After a few minutes of just sitting there, we had amassed a crowd of about 10 people, including our very own Jordan and some random assorted movie characters, all in the hallway watching the fire-breathing monster try to break down this door. Eventually, the hotel manager came up to our floor to investigate the loud noises. Oddly enough, the manager was none other than the character Jimmy Palmer from NCIS, for those of you who are familiar with the show. While Jimmy Palmer was preoccupied by accosting us for making so much noise, the creature managed to approach him from behind and was basically about to eat him when I woke up. So yeah, that was my awesome, strange dream that featured the people of TRT. On a side note, don't get all pissy if you weren't in my dream, as I have no control over that sort of thing. Also, feel free to share some of your own bizarre dreams in this thread.
    -Carder-
    -Carder-
    Lazy Moderator
    Lazy Moderator

Location : HUJRUJHGGJLRGUAHAHGUJL not trtgames/trt games or anything like that
    Number of posts : 918
    Tracker Points : 6358
    Registration date : 2008-09-28

http://nws.noaa.gov/

Back to top Go down

Bizarre Dreams Empty Re: Bizarre Dreams

Post by ponycrazy12 Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:29 pm

lol, I had a weird dream about TRT once, it was years ago but I still remember -some of- it.
    Anyway I might as well share it.

As always in a dream, you end up in the middle of it.
    I was at this big toy store,kinda like Toys R Us or the Disney Store, and explored a bit and bumped into SG in one of the isles. We walked down the isle and suddenly all the toys started falling off the shelves and onto us. We ran out and sat down on a bench in the broad sunlight, picked up a laptop out of nowhere and started doing TRT Bribble.
    Oh and SG also told me his name was Oliver (weird, huh?), which I now know isn't true :L

So yeah, thats basically it. It was one of my short dreams lol
    ponycrazy12
    ponycrazy12
    Master Tracker
    Master Tracker

Number of posts : 740
    Tracker Points : 6148
    Registration date : 2008-10-19

Back to top Go down

Post by bored911 Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:19 pm

I had this weird dream once that it was Carder's wedding (o_o) at my local park. It's a GIANT park, but for some reason, it was only us guys in the park. There was me, Pony, SG, Oliv, Mimoz, Jordan, Red, CD, Aang, UG and probably some more of you guys I forgot. So anyways, the wedding service starts in the corner of the park. We were in the corner and suddenly Carder's wearing this big weird multicoloured suit. I whispered to him 'I like your suit' and he just looked at me weird. Then I woke up. xD

Another time I had this dream and I was on a cruise and really bored and I bumped into SG. Needless to say this was a few months ago and it's one of those dreams where you forget what happens except for a few minor details, sadly ;(
    bored911
    bored911
    Wicked Witch of the West
    Wicked Witch of the West

Number of posts : 1113
    Tracker Points : 6258
    Registration date : 2008-04-20

http://www.imosthoughts.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Cookie'D Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:24 pm

OMG I'M NOT IN YOUR DREAMS WTF--

But seriously,
    Bizarre Dreams 969638-cool_story__bro_super
    Cookie'D
    Cookie'D
    Exotic Greek Maiden
    Exotic Greek Maiden

Number of posts : 1296
    Tracker Points : 5627
    Registration date : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by -Carder- Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:30 pm

Erm, who was I getting married to?
    -Carder-
    -Carder-
    Lazy Moderator
    Lazy Moderator

Location : HUJRUJHGGJLRGUAHAHGUJL not trtgames/trt games or anything like that
    Number of posts : 918
    Tracker Points : 6358
    Registration date : 2008-09-28

http://nws.noaa.gov/

Back to top Go down

Post by Cookie'D Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:33 pm

And also, how was I in your dream Pony, you don't even know how I look, lol.
    Cookie'D
    Cookie'D
    Exotic Greek Maiden
    Exotic Greek Maiden

Number of posts : 1296
    Tracker Points : 5627
    Registration date : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Mimoz-Pie Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:01 pm

I had this dream that was completely scary and fucking weird as hell.

So what I remember from it is that I took place at my house/apartment. And these was this guy who looked like the guy from youtube who sings all these songs. Nick Pierra or something? Dunno. Anyway, I remember being on my staircase leading to basement hiding from him with my two friends because he was a bad guy. My aunt was fighting him in my living room and he was keeping us hostage. We weren't allowed to make any noise and I remember there being two other people downstairs who started to talk so I told them to shut the hell up. I also turned off the T.V. that was on. So he came in and said something that I can't remember at the moment and cut off one of my friend's finger and then proceeded to cut one of my toes off. I felt no plain, it kinda felt like slicing into butter if you understand me. Then he was gonna hurt my other friend and I told him I'd do anything he wanted. Then he took me and wanted me to give him a blowjob but I said "Hell no PLEASE REPORT ME FOR SWEARING!!PLEASE REPORT ME FOR SWEARING!! forget that crap." Then we were taken and being transported with other kids in the area by our parents and shizz. I didn't like the way it was going because it seemed like a concentration camp shizz to me. So we had to give our phones away but I kept mine in my pocket so I would be able to call for help. But then they were coming around with this lie dector thingies to see if you still had your phone, but I woke up before they could get to me.

Weird as fuk.
    Mimoz-Pie
    Mimoz-Pie
    Treacherous Tracker
    Treacherous Tracker

Number of posts : 356
    Tracker Points : 5776
    Registration date : 2009-06-25

http://sweethaangjaz.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by bored911 Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:52 pm

@Carder - I actually have no idea. They didn't appear in the dream, and at the 'service' it was just a blur. o_O

And weird, Mimoz! xD
    bored911
    bored911
    Wicked Witch of the West
    Wicked Witch of the West

Number of posts : 1113
    Tracker Points : 6258
    Registration date : 2008-04-20

http://www.imosthoughts.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Armageddon Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:13 pm

Bizarre Dreams Acc0ft

So it all starts in the middle of a scene, which rather miffs me a bit, but there's nothing I can do about that. It normally involves me being alone, and finding people I know and following them for a bit in some strange land I've never seen on this lovely planet, nothing alien-esque, but more like a parallel Earth that looks exactly the same except different order of things, like this one vivid one is of me running away from an army of pissed off crickets (??) and I end up in this old Victorian looking house. Along with me in this building are multiple other people I've never met before, and they too are hiding from the devious insects that are out to capture us, and while we block off the door, I somehow realize they will get in, so I tell everyone to hide in parts of the house. Everyone except for me goes into the basement, while I notice a very narrow staircase that goes up this tower like building, and I go up the narrow staircase up to this small rundown room near the top of the building. This room is very small, and the staircase very obscure (and long, apparently) so I felt safe in there. I hear the insectoids enter the building and, of course, they go straight into the basement and capture the other people. While they don't know I'm up in the top room, I still feel the need to escape, and so I jump out the old, and only, window in the room. I hit the ground with a roll and in a split second I'm on my feet starting to run. At this time I get a view of the building, and it is in fact an old red Victorian house, and along with it were other old red Victorian houses. The scenery around me was very dream-like. Pale blue skies with almost no clouds, the ground had very artsy yellow grass, and off to the distance was a blurry town that I was heading towards. I got to the town safely, and somehow ended up heading to the northwest (yes, I remember the cardinal direction) part of the area I was in, and hit this more rural town where I went to a store, looked for cool things there, and went to catch a bus to somewhere, and end up being distracted by something in the nearby woods. I missed the bus, and decided to head on out. I think I was going to hitchhike, or just keep walking. It was very Legend of Zelda-ish except modern, and more surreal because of the dream factor. I like to piece my dreams together. I have kind of formed a map of the world my mind generates, and like to think up storylines to connect them. All my dreams are similar in how they are all vivid, have the same "alone wanderer" feel, and are almost NEVER of anyone I know in my life, always humans my mind makes up. The world is always generated by my mind, and is very similar to earth in biological and geological terms, but very different geographically. I wish I could draw so I could put what I see in my head on paper.

I like this thread, I may post more dreams, because I can almost always remember my dreams.
    Armageddon
    Armageddon
    TRT 'Python'
    TRT 'Python'

Number of posts : 1075
    Tracker Points : 6515
    Registration date : 2008-11-12

http://fletchowns.net/what.html

Back to top Go down

Post by Broekhart Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:04 am

two weird dreams
    Spoiler:
    first one was. well i have this thing where i believe that lady gaga is illuminati. so she was having a party and i went in trying to prove she was evil. i was with my mates. and she was giving hints and stuff. then we were kicked out. other stuff happened. i cant really remember. but then i snuck back in and she came up to me and started talking. and someone was shouting DONT LOOK INTO HER EYES. but i couldnt stop myself and she did this weird eye twitch thing and i spasmed then died and woke up at like 3am in the morning -.-

2nd weird dream wasnt as bad.
    i was going to school as normal and stuff then i got in and found out i had no clothes on and id been walking around like that for the whole day :/
    Broekhart
    Broekhart
    Treacherous Tracker
    Treacherous Tracker

Number of posts : 329
    Tracker Points : 5116
    Registration date : 2010-12-04

Back to top Go down

Post by ponycrazy12 Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:08 am

Yeah I like this thread too arma,but I've had so many weird dreams I don't think I remember them all lol.

Once I had a dream where it was me, Doctor Who (david tennant) and Martha (his assistant) in a hospital with lifts everywhere, like the glass elavator in Charlie and The Chocolate Factory, but multiplied by 50.

Another was me, Batman and Robin in a kind of indoor play area climbing across one of those net wall things. I think a big fight came after that but I can't remember the details.

And my worst nightmare was just a young woman dressed in a dirty, torn wedding dress with scratches and bruises all over her locked in a small, very dark tower with leaks everywhere. There was a massive thunderstorm and a tall, dark figure was aproaching the tower, I think he had some sort of blade in his hand. And all this young woman was doing was screaming throughout the entire dream, even louder than the thunder and lightning.
    I woke up then but I was only 9 or so at the time and I was crying for at least 20 minutes after.

Those are all the bizarre dreams I can think of right now, but I'm sure I've had loads more :L

Cookie'D wrote:And also, how was I in your dream Pony, you don't even know how I look, lol.
    what do you mean CD? It was only SG and I had no idea what he looked like at the time anyway lol, somehow my brain managed to get his hair right though o.o :S
    Broekhart wrote:i have this thing where i believe that lady gaga is illuminati.
    I wouldn't be surprised if she was. But seriously, that woman is psycho-creepy! Anyone who wears an outfit made of meat is a pscho in my books.
    ponycrazy12
    ponycrazy12
    Master Tracker
    Master Tracker

Number of posts : 740
    Tracker Points : 6148
    Registration date : 2008-10-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Mimoz-Pie Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:23 pm

I had a dream and I was in this place with a whole lot of people. I remember my aunt sitting with my mom's uncle and she started to cry because she didn't want to have a party at his house because it would remind her of my mom's aunt who recently died. All of sudden, my mom's uncle transformed into my mom's aunt and everything turned white. Something in my mind told me to smile at her and I did and she smiled so warmly towards me. It was like her way of saying everything was gonna be okay. I woke up and I cried for a long time. Every time I think about that smile and how it looked so real, I begin to tear up (like how I am now).
    And the thing is, I wasn't the first to have a dream where she showed up like that.
    I miss her so much.
    Mimoz-Pie
    Mimoz-Pie
    Treacherous Tracker
    Treacherous Tracker

Number of posts : 356
    Tracker Points : 5776
    Registration date : 2009-06-25

http://sweethaangjaz.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan101011 Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:16 pm

When I was little, like 5, I had this dream that my favorite teddy bear came to life. He had red eyes and ran around the bed chasing me. I woke up crying and screaming.

And another dream, I was about the same age, I dreamed that there were these knights in my house. They came and put me in a sack while i was sleeping and tied it up. They took me to some camp with a fire and other knights. They got a stick above the fire and tied me to it. The knights were turning the stick, I guess they were roasting me. While they were doing that, there was a duplicate me standing there laughing, while I was crying and being burned.
    Jordan101011
    Jordan101011
    Migrator Mopper
    Migrator Mopper

Number of posts : 980
    Tracker Points : 6370
    Registration date : 2008-06-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Flame_King Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:30 pm

Well, I usually don't remember dreams unless I think about them RIGHT when I wake up. But I got lucky last night....

I had 5 separate dreams last night! 5 pretty odd dreams to say the least...

So in the first dream, we were playing baseball or kickball or something, and my neighbor was on my team. So, she's standing beside me, and grabs my @ss and starts flirting with me, so I started yelling at her. Then, all of her friends started to surround me saying things... and I woke up. (Pretty odd dream right there...)

So in my next one, we were at a football game, and apparently none of the players showed up or something, so I went with the coach to bust some nuts... and I woke up AGAIN.

So I fell back asleep and woke up in that same stadium, but was with a bunch of workers, and we had to do insulation. So I just stood there, watching... and awoke once AGAIN.

In my fourth dream, I was in this store, branching off from that stadium. One of friends was there, where she and her friend were chasing me around with a bottle of spray tan, and then after that I somehow ended up in my sister's house... and I woke up again (And wasn't very happy...)

Finally, in my last dream, I was in our school's new jazz band, and somehow ended up learning how to play the bass clarinet and english horn. Then, I woke up and it was 10 this morning.

The only normal dream had was the last one, but usually all of my dreams are EXTREMELY weird. I don't know why, but they just are.

Flame_King
    Flame_King
    TRT "President"
    TRT

Number of posts : 308
    Tracker Points : 6049
    Registration date : 2007-12-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Gamealot Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:53 am

It's kind of strange to see how many people's dreams I've been in. o.0 Anywho, here's one I had last night.
    Bizarre Dreams TokujinYoshiokaRainbowChurch1
    So at the begnining of my dream I had died and arrived in an afterlife/limbo of sorts. The whole place was pitch black, but somehow I could still see the outline of the entrance to an enormous black-walled maze in front of me. For some reason my soul had separated itself from my body in the form of a shining white orb, which proceeded to launch itself into the depths of the maze. Obviously, I began to chase it into the maze, now armed with a shotgun, which came in handy as the maze was apparently filled with hundreds of hostile, insane lunatics. They were closing in from all directions, but somehow I fought them off one by one with the help of a random band of armed men that appeared in the maze (no clue who they were) and I eventually caught up to the orb. I was then transported to a dimly-lit room occupied by a huge transluscent tube and a strange, formless ghost. My soul was now residing in the tube, still in the form of the orb. The spirit gave me two choices: I could go on with my soul to some ambiguous form of eternal afterlife, never being able to return to live on Earth ever again, or I could be sent back to Earth as part of the next generation of people as an entirely new infant, with no memories of my previous life in a future time where I'd have no chance of meeting anyone I'd ever known.

The dream ended right before I made my choice, but honestly, I'm not sure which option I'd choose...
    Sir Gamealot
    Sir Gamealot
    They see me administratin'.
    They hatin'.
    They see me administratin'. They hatin'.

Number of posts : 2122
    Tracker Points : 7587
    Registration date : 2007-10-16

http://bribble.chatserv.nl/8823

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down