The TRT Games Arena
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» CALLING ALL NEW AND FORMER TRT MEMEMBERS.
Gogeta Vs. FindingFour - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2020 2:35 pm by KingofDarknessAang

» A hello/goodbye and an apology
Gogeta Vs. FindingFour - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 12, 2019 9:26 am by Bananaman

» hey guys im back and ready to attack!!
Gogeta Vs. FindingFour - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2019 7:04 pm by KingofDarknessAang

» TR School PT 2
Gogeta Vs. FindingFour - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2016 11:12 pm by KingofDarknessAang

» One last Message from an Old Friend
Gogeta Vs. FindingFour - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 18, 2015 3:25 am by Jake

» TRT..
Gogeta Vs. FindingFour - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 1:32 pm by ChickenHunter

» Try and get Mumble to come back
Gogeta Vs. FindingFour - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 1:26 pm by Mumbleortiz5

» WoRd PlAy- a word game by BK
Gogeta Vs. FindingFour - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 1:31 am by Jake

» Hello, again.
Gogeta Vs. FindingFour - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 9:21 pm by Jake

» TRT Awards 2010: the results
Gogeta Vs. FindingFour - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 2:04 pm by KingofDarknessAang

» The Rise and Fall of Chatserv: Amerikaanse Varken Versie
Gogeta Vs. FindingFour - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 7:05 am by ponycrazy12

» The Final Thread
Gogeta Vs. FindingFour - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 2:39 am by Aarbenhar

» NEW FORUM LIVE!
Gogeta Vs. FindingFour - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 9:19 am by Sir Gamealot

» Bye. Forever.
Gogeta Vs. FindingFour - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 5:19 pm by Seastella!

» Post The Song In Your Head
Gogeta Vs. FindingFour - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 10:23 pm by Cowzrock

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 49 on Sat Sep 23, 2023 10:54 am

Gogeta Vs. FindingFour

5 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Gogeta Vs. FindingFour - Page 4 Empty Re: Gogeta Vs. FindingFour

Post by FindingFour Wed May 07, 2008 9:41 pm

Gogeta wrote:
FindingFour wrote:
Gogeta wrote:
FindingFour wrote:
Gogeta wrote:
*I barely slide out of the way of the attack, weakend by the previous one, I timidly rest against a tree.*

I wont let you rest! *gets in kamehameha stance and shoots a large black beam of shadow at you*

*An evil grin come upon my face as the shadow blast barrels towards me.*

You do not underestimate your opponents UG, that is for sure. But do you underestimate your self.

*I raise my hands to the sky as Im lifted into the air. My eyes turn black as cyclone of dust and earth forms around me. Deep inside the cyclone you can faintly hear my voice call out*

I...summons.....THE SECRETS OF THE SHADOWS.

*I emerge from the cyclone bearing a shadow staff. And bludgeon UG across the head with it. Sending him falling towards the ground*

How do you like it UG? Almost a mirror Image isnt it?

*Lights a cigarette*

Hahahahha! They say Honor is the weakness of the good. But, UG. I am not good. So it's safe to say, that my honor comes from destroying the will of other. And I WILL destroy you. NO MATTER WHAT IT TAKES!

Grr....

*I get up and shadows surround my body, lifting me into the air. My body is unseeable in the thick amount of shadows* You seem to like summoning FF. But can you do this yet?
*I lower my hand towards the ground as all the shadows around me form into a huge blob, then it takes form of a shadow wolf 10 times your size*

*I move my hands around as the wolf jumps towards you, biting you, and you get trapped in its mouth, then i clench my fists, and the wolf implodes, applying tons of force onto your body*

I never give up, no matter what the odds. You will never defeat me, I have a crew to protect. And no one messes with the crew, or they get the boot up their butt. ;o

*I slowly get up from the wolf's bite. Through the pain, I still manage to flash an evil smile*

Aye boy, A bit cruel wansn't it?

*I leap into the air, grimacing from the pain*

SHADOW CONSTRICTOR!

*Suddenly ou crumple to the ground, unable to breath, unable to move*

*As you wither in pain, my eyes fill with red. Summoning the BAPTISM BY FIRE*

Aye, I feel its time for a change in enviroment dont you think?

*Every mountain in the area suddenly explodes with Volcanic waste spewing from its peaks. My body becomes covered in flames.*

*I put out my cigarette in a nearby flowing magma stream, causing it to ignite. And look down on you, still gasping for air.*

What was that? You like hot weather? Well I do too! Huh? What did you say? You'd like to stay here? Well I guess I'll just leave you be!

* I fly into the air, using my newly summoned fire powers to fuel me. I stop mid-air and shout*

I hope to see you around soon!

*And fly away as you lay trapped in a trapped, gasping for air, and with hot lava swifly flowing towards you*

Top that =P

*I'm unable to breathe, but Sheer Will forces me to. I jump up, then falling and punching the ground with all my force, sending a pulse of shadows through the ground, extinguishing the flamed. All that's left is charred remnants of trees, burnt grass, and the smell of ash.*

*the pulse i sent begins to crumble the island, and i make a run for it*

*Watches from a high altitude*
Aye boy.....We'll meet again. We shal meet again.
FindingFour

Number of posts : 57
Tracker Points : 5856
Registration date : 2008-05-06

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4