The TRT Games Arena
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» CALLING ALL NEW AND FORMER TRT MEMEMBERS.
Post WHat You Dreamed Last Night - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2020 2:35 pm by KingofDarknessAang

» A hello/goodbye and an apology
Post WHat You Dreamed Last Night - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 12, 2019 9:26 am by Bananaman

» hey guys im back and ready to attack!!
Post WHat You Dreamed Last Night - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2019 7:04 pm by KingofDarknessAang

» TR School PT 2
Post WHat You Dreamed Last Night - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2016 11:12 pm by KingofDarknessAang

» One last Message from an Old Friend
Post WHat You Dreamed Last Night - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 18, 2015 3:25 am by Jake

» TRT..
Post WHat You Dreamed Last Night - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 1:32 pm by ChickenHunter

» Try and get Mumble to come back
Post WHat You Dreamed Last Night - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 1:26 pm by Mumbleortiz5

» WoRd PlAy- a word game by BK
Post WHat You Dreamed Last Night - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 1:31 am by Jake

» Hello, again.
Post WHat You Dreamed Last Night - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 9:21 pm by Jake

» TRT Awards 2010: the results
Post WHat You Dreamed Last Night - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 2:04 pm by KingofDarknessAang

» The Rise and Fall of Chatserv: Amerikaanse Varken Versie
Post WHat You Dreamed Last Night - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 7:05 am by ponycrazy12

» The Final Thread
Post WHat You Dreamed Last Night - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 2:39 am by Aarbenhar

» NEW FORUM LIVE!
Post WHat You Dreamed Last Night - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 9:19 am by Sir Gamealot

» Bye. Forever.
Post WHat You Dreamed Last Night - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 5:19 pm by Seastella!

» Post The Song In Your Head
Post WHat You Dreamed Last Night - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 10:23 pm by Cowzrock

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 49 on Sat Sep 23, 2023 10:54 am

Post WHat You Dreamed Last Night

+11
KTP123
Armageddon
xRedRockerx
CutieGirl167
Jerry43
ExiledSinJnr
Vicsp
-Lynx__
Acdog
Sozar
Sir Gamealot
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Post WHat You Dreamed Last Night - Page 2 Empty Re: Post WHat You Dreamed Last Night

Post by UltimateGohan Sun Feb 28, 2010 12:25 am

I was in my house, just playing some games, chillin'. You know, the usual. Some friends came over, some uncles, some aunts, so on. That's when the house seemed to suddenly..Double in size?..It was weird. After that, everyone was trying to evacuate the house. I didn't know why. The electricity went out, and I went back to get a flashlight. It turned out, ALL the electricity was out, not even a flashlight worked. I grabbed a candle, and pulled a lighter (that I didn't even know I had) from my pocket, lighting it. I walked back into the living room, which obviously wasn't the living room of the house I even live in. But my mom was there, and she was in a rush grabbing things. She then grabbed me, jerking me into the room my nieces use to play in. She shut the door, and SOMEHOW, the light in the room was working. All my family members, every single one (almost), was in there. I still had no clue what was going on. I suddenly heard a crashing noise outside the door, and wanted to go look. My cousin pulled be back, telling me it was too dangerous. I told him to "F*** off". My parents, and all my family members, weren't even shocked when I said that. I opened the door, and there, standing in the doorway, was an old friend of mine. VERY OLD friend. From like, 2nd grade. He looked nothing like he used to, but I new it was him. That's when he opened his mouth, drool splattering everywhere. I realized he was a zombie. I spinkicked him back against the wall, then ran out of the room (Which was a big mistake) and pounded my fist across his jaw. His jaw seemed to dislocate as he fell. I turned to look back into the room, only to notice the scared-to-death faces of my family. I slowly turned around. An army of zombies were crawling into my house. "Oh s***," I said. My mom threw me a broom, which I don't even know there was a broom in the room my nieces play in. Anyway, I tore the head of the broom off, fcreating my own little staff. I fought off some of the zombies, backing into the room. My cousin and I slammed the door, holding it shut. The zombies pushed against the door, trying to get it open. My family was freaking out. My dad got everyone to snap out of it, and told them that we HAD to leave. He moved to the window, kicking it open. Meanwhile, me and my cousin were moving the old baby crib in front of the door (It may sound like a bad idea, but it's really strong and sturdy). Then, my dad told me that we're all rushing to some bus on the side of the street, that obviously just randomly appeared. We bolted across the lawn and dove into it. My dad took the wheel, mowing over a few zombies as he drove forward. Then...I woke up.

If you were on TRT earlier today, then this dream is the reason I made the plans for the Zombie Apocalypse. I have many dreams like this, that involve me fighting, so this was jsut a normal dream for me. Lol.
UltimateGohan
UltimateGohan
Ultimate Procrastinator
Ultimate Procrastinator

Number of posts : 934
Tracker Points : 6371
Registration date : 2008-03-02

Back to top Go down

Post WHat You Dreamed Last Night - Page 2 Empty Re: Post WHat You Dreamed Last Night

Post by Acdog Sun Feb 28, 2010 12:33 am

A dream about zombies. That origional. XD
Acdog
Acdog
Migrator's First-Mate
Migrator's First-Mate

Number of posts : 2131
Tracker Points : 7227
Registration date : 2008-10-12

http://acdog.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan101011 Sun Feb 28, 2010 12:34 am

Whoa! I wish I had dreams like that. Lol.
''F*** off'' xDD That's too funny
Jordan101011
Jordan101011
Migrator Mopper
Migrator Mopper

Number of posts : 980
Tracker Points : 6381
Registration date : 2008-06-28

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateGohan Sun Feb 28, 2010 12:35 am

Lol Jordan. I have two types of dreams. Action-filled, or just weird. If you want the king of weird dreams, though, you should meet a friend of mine, Andy...
UltimateGohan
UltimateGohan
Ultimate Procrastinator
Ultimate Procrastinator

Back to top Go down

Post by Acdog Sun Feb 28, 2010 12:37 am

I'm the kimg of weird dreams. Read 'Mr.Crowley'...

You know they say all of your dreams, no matter how weird, mean something?
Acdog
Acdog
Migrator's First-Mate
Migrator's First-Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Gamealot Sun Feb 28, 2010 12:40 am

That's a pretty detailed and epic dream, UG. 0.0

I rarely dream(or at least to the point where I can remember them), but when I do, they usually involve emotionally traumatic events(figures..) or something to do with me being the Joker.

For some reason, in all of my Joker dreams, I get caught by someone, but then epically pwn them and get away. Tis odd.
Sir Gamealot
Sir Gamealot
They see me administratin'.
They hatin'.
They see me administratin'. They hatin'.

Number of posts : 2122
Tracker Points : 7598
Registration date : 2007-10-16

http://bribble.chatserv.nl/8823

Back to top Go down

Post by Acdog Sun Feb 28, 2010 12:42 am

My dreams consist of end of the world plots. like its new years 2012. or a meteor is coming down. or I see a nuculaer bomb flying accross the sky in front of my house.
Acdog
Acdog
Migrator's First-Mate
Migrator's First-Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateGohan Sun Feb 28, 2010 12:47 am

I've had countless dreams where the end of the world is coming, and I'm humanities last hope. It all comes down to an epic DBZ final battle that I rarely finish. TOO MUCH ANIME.

[Edit:] Oh, and thanks, SG.
UltimateGohan
UltimateGohan
Ultimate Procrastinator
Ultimate Procrastinator

Back to top Go down

Post by Acdog Sun Feb 28, 2010 12:54 am

all your dreams nvolve you being a hero while all of SG's involve him being a villian. interesting......
Acdog
Acdog
Migrator's First-Mate
Migrator's First-Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateGohan Sun Feb 28, 2010 1:05 am

And all of your dreams, Ac, involve you dying from natural disasters. INTERESTING. Yes, I'm a hero dreamer. But I've had some villain-dreams.
UltimateGohan
UltimateGohan
Ultimate Procrastinator
Ultimate Procrastinator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2