The TRT Games Arena
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» CALLING ALL NEW AND FORMER TRT MEMEMBERS.
UG and Mumble vs. SG and Lynx EmptyThu Feb 13, 2020 2:35 pm by KingofDarknessAang

» A hello/goodbye and an apology
UG and Mumble vs. SG and Lynx EmptySat Oct 12, 2019 9:26 am by Bananaman

» hey guys im back and ready to attack!!
UG and Mumble vs. SG and Lynx EmptyMon Jan 28, 2019 7:04 pm by KingofDarknessAang

» TR School PT 2
UG and Mumble vs. SG and Lynx EmptyWed Jul 27, 2016 11:12 pm by KingofDarknessAang

» One last Message from an Old Friend
UG and Mumble vs. SG and Lynx EmptySun Oct 18, 2015 3:25 am by Jake

» TRT..
UG and Mumble vs. SG and Lynx EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 1:32 pm by ChickenHunter

» Try and get Mumble to come back
UG and Mumble vs. SG and Lynx EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 1:26 pm by Mumbleortiz5

» WoRd PlAy- a word game by BK
UG and Mumble vs. SG and Lynx EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 1:31 am by Jake

» Hello, again.
UG and Mumble vs. SG and Lynx EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 9:21 pm by Jake

» TRT Awards 2010: the results
UG and Mumble vs. SG and Lynx EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 2:04 pm by KingofDarknessAang

» The Rise and Fall of Chatserv: Amerikaanse Varken Versie
UG and Mumble vs. SG and Lynx EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 7:05 am by ponycrazy12

» The Final Thread
UG and Mumble vs. SG and Lynx EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 2:39 am by Aarbenhar

» NEW FORUM LIVE!
UG and Mumble vs. SG and Lynx EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 9:19 am by Sir Gamealot

» Bye. Forever.
UG and Mumble vs. SG and Lynx EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 5:19 pm by Seastella!

» Post The Song In Your Head
UG and Mumble vs. SG and Lynx EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 10:23 pm by Cowzrock

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 22 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 22 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 49 on Sat Sep 23, 2023 10:54 am

UG and Mumble vs. SG and Lynx

+2
Mumbleortiz5
UltimateGohan
6 posters

Go down

UG and Mumble vs. SG and Lynx Empty UG and Mumble vs. SG and Lynx

Post by UltimateGohan Fri May 22, 2009 7:57 pm

It's been a while since the last fight me and SG appeared in on here, so here's the new characters.

Me, I'm Pyramus, a Wizard with complete control of darkness. I hve 4 weapons...You'll figure them out.
I also use Third Person long posts now.

SG is an alchemist called the Joker.

ONTO THE BATTLE:

*Pyramus stood, in the empty field, waiting...Listening. For thirty miles, the entire area, once filled with grass, trees, and pretty flowers, was now whithered away. The dark energy from the explosion gathered in the sky, making it seem like midnight, when it was really three in the evening. Pyramus' hourglass bracelet was now glowing, he could transform whenever he wanted, but not just yet. He held Nikushimi--his longsword with the red hilt and black blade--in his right hand, and Kyou--his shortsword with the black hilt, and crooked red blade--in his left. He wondered if Joker had survived...

Pyramus knew that, his friend, Mumble would be arriving soon. Off in the distance, by using a scry spell inside his eyes, he knew that SG's friend, Lynx, would show up anytime.*
UltimateGohan
UltimateGohan
Ultimate Procrastinator
Ultimate Procrastinator

Number of posts : 934
Tracker Points : 6360
Registration date : 2008-03-02

Back to top Go down

UG and Mumble vs. SG and Lynx Empty Re: UG and Mumble vs. SG and Lynx

Post by Mumbleortiz5 Fri May 22, 2009 8:03 pm

*im running at top speed towards the field.. and i see darkness* im close *i fire a purple lightning into the sky* this will assist us well in the fight...
Mumbleortiz5
Mumbleortiz5
Ninja Warlord

Location : Somewhere you'll never find me. (ok maybe you will) I REGRET NOTHING!
Number of posts : 674
Tracker Points : 5952
Registration date : 2008-03-01

http://mumbleortiz5.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Gamealot Fri May 22, 2009 8:41 pm

*you feel a glove on your neck, and spin around to find my knife in your face; I sink the blade into your cheek; suddenly, your body beginsd shaking with spasms of laughter and electrocution, as you fall to the ground the knife extends to the length of a sword and I stab you several times; I stand back to marvel my handiwork*
Sir Gamealot
Sir Gamealot
They see me administratin'.
They hatin'.
They see me administratin'. They hatin'.

Number of posts : 2122
Tracker Points : 7587
Registration date : 2007-10-16

http://bribble.chatserv.nl/8823

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateGohan Fri May 22, 2009 8:55 pm

*Joker expects blood to gush out, eventually killing Pyramus, but instead, as he is stabbed, his flesh melts away, revealing pure bones. He stood again, revealing his true form. Death. A black fog emitted from his black cloak, concealing all of his body. He had already stopped laughing, because he no longer can feel anything. Pyramus emerged from the fog swiftly, his foot striking down at Joker. Again, he didn't care whether or not he had hit, because he begun to spin, drilling into the ground after slashing both blades at Joker a few times. After Pyramus drilled through the ground, the Earth began to shake violently, and the ground beneath Joker split in half, dropping him into a now active volcano, that was just freshly created. A mile away, Pyramus re emerged from the ground, unharmed, the fog concealing him again. Both of his blades dispersed into dark matter, which entered his bones. "I know that probably won't finish him...So I'll bring out Sonshitsu." Pyramus helt his hands together, and behind him, as dark energy flowed through his arms. A large, dual handed blade formed, with a silver blade that gleamed, even through all of the darkness around.*
UltimateGohan
UltimateGohan
Ultimate Procrastinator
Ultimate Procrastinator

Back to top Go down

Post by -Lynx__ Sun May 24, 2009 6:10 am

*Not a second later, a strong wind kept the Joker from falling into the volcano. The wind pulled him high up away from the bottom of the volcano and placed him onto the ground a few miles away from Pyramus.* "That'll keep you safe for a minute or so. I'll have to find his friend." I told Joker. "Keep Pyramus busy and do anything you want."
*A large bolt of lightning soon landed a few miles away near the forest, giving a few light to all the darkness in the area." It must be Mumble."
-Lynx__
-Lynx__
Child Prodigy
Child Prodigy

Number of posts : 1033
Tracker Points : 5848
Registration date : 2008-08-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Mumbleortiz5 Sun May 24, 2009 7:55 am

*the sky rumbles and thousands of darts of purple lightning lock themselves on lynx* heh heh had enough already? *i shoot four beams of green lightning into the center point above Pryamus and the jokers battle field and the four beams make a barrier which locks them in combat, no one can get in and no one can get out. only i can break it* time for this thing to get pumped
Mumbleortiz5
Mumbleortiz5
Ninja Warlord

Location : Somewhere you'll never find me. (ok maybe you will) I REGRET NOTHING!
Number of posts : 674
Tracker Points : 5952
Registration date : 2008-03-01

http://mumbleortiz5.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jerry43 Sun May 24, 2009 9:30 am

*from a mile away, I use my extremely powerful eyes to watch the battle* *I then use my telepathy to cheer lynx and SG on* "Who will prevail? Who will tell the final tale?"

Last edited by Jerry43 on Sat May 30, 2009 8:50 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : replaced mumble with SG)
Jerry43
Jerry43
Master Tracker
Master Tracker

Number of posts : 695
Tracker Points : 6266
Registration date : 2007-11-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Acdog Sun May 24, 2009 5:34 pm

is the battle based on a game??
Acdog
Acdog
Migrator's First-Mate
Migrator's First-Mate

Number of posts : 2131
Tracker Points : 7216
Registration date : 2008-10-12

http://acdog.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by -Lynx__ Thu May 28, 2009 7:20 pm

No Acdog, its an original TRT game Razz

*As I attempt to break through from the locks, I only managed to release my arms, and blew a large tornado on Mumble. He spun around and round and round as I break the lightning that was locking me for about 5 minutes. Then, I ran through the eye of the tornado and found mumble and threw knives on him.*
"How do you like it now Mumble? Want a lift?"
*I blew under him, throwing Mumble away from the tornado. I ran after him and pushed him to the gamefield of Pyramus and Joker.*
-Lynx__
-Lynx__
Child Prodigy
Child Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Gamealot Sat May 30, 2009 9:55 pm

*I place on my rubber gloves and take out a conductor rud*

Things are about to get..shocking!! *I poke the rod into mumble's electric field, drawing its flow into the rod, I then lunge at UG, stabbing the rod through him; the entire force of the field is channeled into UG, electrocuting him*
Sir Gamealot
Sir Gamealot
They see me administratin'.
They hatin'.
They see me administratin'. They hatin'.

Number of posts : 2122
Tracker Points : 7587
Registration date : 2007-10-16

http://bribble.chatserv.nl/8823

Back to top Go down

Post by -Lynx__ Sat May 30, 2009 10:13 pm

"Surprised And at first thought I was thinking that you were about to fish."

*While Mumble is electrocuted when he passed on his electric field, I made a tunnel in the ground using my Heroine Rune and attacked Mumble from below with a Wind Ball (like a Fire Ball but made out of wind) and some knives dragging along. I went into the tunnel, threw Mumble up in the air with my Rune and ended up getting electrified by his field once again. While he is in the sky, I whipped him with my Wind whip and threw him away into the forests. Then, he ended up bleeding and in convulsion.*

"How I wish Magma Bombs from Arcanists existed here..."
-Lynx__
-Lynx__
Child Prodigy
Child Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateGohan Sun May 31, 2009 4:37 pm

* "You expect that to harm me? Have you forgotten I no longer have internal organs, nor am I alive? Pain is an acquired taste in this form, I enjoy it. Just face it, it's over." As the electrocution ends, Pyramus dropped to the ground, sweep kicking Joker. Then, with Sonshitsu, he slung it from the ground straight up, right through Joker, then, as he did, the power from the slash was so great, that it actually ripped protons and nuetrons from the air and ground, causing a lightning bolt to emerge from under Joker, along with the air being sliced, as well as the blade catching fire to the swing*
UltimateGohan
UltimateGohan
Ultimate Procrastinator
Ultimate Procrastinator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down