The TRT Games Arena
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» CALLING ALL NEW AND FORMER TRT MEMEMBERS.
Gilderdale University - Page 16 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2020 2:35 pm by KingofDarknessAang

» A hello/goodbye and an apology
Gilderdale University - Page 16 EmptySat Oct 12, 2019 9:26 am by Bananaman

» hey guys im back and ready to attack!!
Gilderdale University - Page 16 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2019 7:04 pm by KingofDarknessAang

» TR School PT 2
Gilderdale University - Page 16 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2016 11:12 pm by KingofDarknessAang

» One last Message from an Old Friend
Gilderdale University - Page 16 EmptySun Oct 18, 2015 3:25 am by Jake

» TRT..
Gilderdale University - Page 16 EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 1:32 pm by ChickenHunter

» Try and get Mumble to come back
Gilderdale University - Page 16 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 1:26 pm by Mumbleortiz5

» WoRd PlAy- a word game by BK
Gilderdale University - Page 16 EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 1:31 am by Jake

» Hello, again.
Gilderdale University - Page 16 EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 9:21 pm by Jake

» TRT Awards 2010: the results
Gilderdale University - Page 16 EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 2:04 pm by KingofDarknessAang

» The Rise and Fall of Chatserv: Amerikaanse Varken Versie
Gilderdale University - Page 16 EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 7:05 am by ponycrazy12

» The Final Thread
Gilderdale University - Page 16 EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 2:39 am by Aarbenhar

» NEW FORUM LIVE!
Gilderdale University - Page 16 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 9:19 am by Sir Gamealot

» Bye. Forever.
Gilderdale University - Page 16 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 5:19 pm by Seastella!

» Post The Song In Your Head
Gilderdale University - Page 16 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 10:23 pm by Cowzrock

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 49 on Sat Sep 23, 2023 10:54 am

Gilderdale University

+3
Acdog
xRedRockerx
bored911
7 posters

Page 16 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next

Go down

Gilderdale University - Page 16 Empty Re: Gilderdale University

Post by xRedRockerx Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:48 pm

"Well, I meant to talk to you about that." Roxy held onto Ronnie's shoulders, as if you restrain her. She took a deep breath, before launching into a sentance. "He's staying." She saw the look on Ronnie's face, and said quickly, "No, listen to me, before you say anything missus. He's staying with El and Duncan, not here. And, he isn't taking the same subjects as us, so won't be in any of our classes, and he's already made good friends with Duncan, so we'll only see him ocassionally." She gave Ronnie a tight hug. "He's a really great guy, honestly Ron, you'll love him!"
xRedRockerx
xRedRockerx
Expert Tracker
Expert Tracker

Location : In a kitchen cupboard with 12 mad cows each armed with a strawberry slush.
Number of posts : 565
Tracker Points : 5442
Registration date : 2009-08-04

http://flipfloping.dazzozo.com

Back to top Go down

Post by bored911 Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:50 pm

"Mmm." She said. Ronnies eyes swivelled round the room, desperately trying to find one way or another to escape. She felt sick - and wasn't afraid to show it. "I remembered something" she muttered. and as she raced out the dorm room, much to Roxy's protest, tripped and did a front flip, right into Ciaran. That had done Ronnie's stomatch fine - BLECH!...
bored911
bored911
Wicked Witch of the West
Wicked Witch of the West

Number of posts : 1113
Tracker Points : 6268
Registration date : 2008-04-20

http://www.imosthoughts.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by xRedRockerx Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:52 pm

Roxy ran out of the dorm. "Oh my god, Ronnie, what's the matter?" She picked Ronnie up off the floor, and stood her up, as Kieron began pulling off his shirt, and walking into the bathroom. "Ronnie, are you okay? I know you've been acting weird lately but you're not... pregnant are you?"
xRedRockerx
xRedRockerx
Expert Tracker
Expert Tracker

Location : In a kitchen cupboard with 12 mad cows each armed with a strawberry slush.

Back to top Go down

Post by bored911 Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:58 pm

"WHAT?" Ronnie giggled weakly. "NO!" She sighed. "I guess I'm just a little homesick" She hobbled back to the dorm and sat down. "But it hasn't came up before..." she lay down sickly and curled up into a ball. Yvonne, Liberti and Crystelle barged into the dorm. "Ronnie doesn't want to see you right now" Roxy told them. They shuffled off in a huff. "Thanks" Ronnie mumbled gladly. "Ughhh what is wrong with me?"
bored911
bored911
Wicked Witch of the West
Wicked Witch of the West

Back to top Go down

Post by xRedRockerx Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:02 pm

"Maybe we should get you down to the infirmary..." Roxy took hold of Ronnie's arm and guided her down the stairs. "Maybe it's just a bug or something..." They got to the door and Roxy knocked. Within seconds, the nurse opened it. "Hello girls... Roxanne and Veronica isn't it?" The girls nodded, and stepped in. "Want me to stay?" Roxy asked Ronnie as they sat down.
xRedRockerx
xRedRockerx
Expert Tracker
Expert Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by bored911 Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:46 pm

"I really don't need this, honestly, I'm good..." Ronnie quickly hobbled back up to the room and reclined on her bed, pulling her Miss Sixty bedcovers up and flicking on Angus, Thongs and Perfect Snogging She sighed and quickly fell into a deep sleep...
bored911
bored911
Wicked Witch of the West
Wicked Witch of the West

Back to top Go down

Post by xRedRockerx Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:58 pm

I hope she's okay... Roxy thought to herself. I should ask the nurse anyway... Roxy turned to the nurse. "'Scuse me miss, do you know what's the matter with Ronnie?" The nurse looked at Roxy over her glasses. "Well, Roxanne, it could be one of many things. Her symptoms could be those of the common cold, or she could be coming down with measles. I think it's best to just let her rest for a while, and come back if it gets worse, or things seem unusual." The nurse smiled as Roxy stood up. "Thanks miss, I will!" Roxy closed the door behind her. Measles? But... she had those when she was 12... most people don't have them again, though of course it's still a possibility..." Hm... I'm sure whatever it is, she'll be fine." Roxy walked back up to the dorm, where she found Ronnie asleep. She picked up some paper and a pan, scribbled a note which read "Gone swimming, be back later", picked up her gear and left the room, making sure not to bang the door.
xRedRockerx
xRedRockerx
Expert Tracker
Expert Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by bored911 Sat Jul 24, 2010 4:55 am

---Time Skip---
Ronnie's alarm clock read 8:34 am. It was a Saturday. She glanced around the room. Roxy's bed, 2 wardrobes, a pop art painting of Marilyn Monroe above the beds, a dresser, a TV, Ronnie's CD player + CD collection, 2 brown beanbags and a few cushions scattered on the floor here and there. Ronnie grabbed some fresh clothes and a towel and ran out into the hall to go and have a shower, only to find in the hall...
bored911
bored911
Wicked Witch of the West
Wicked Witch of the West

Back to top Go down

Post by xRedRockerx Sat Jul 24, 2010 10:15 am

Ellie. In a full-on make-out session with Aaron. They were so interested in each other, they didn't notice Ronnie walk out of her dorm. Ronnie stared, before backing into the dorm, quietly closing the door and picking up her phone. She snapped it open, and ran Roxy. "Rox?" She said into the phone after Roxy picked it up. "Get here now, your sister has something I think she'd like to show you..."
xRedRockerx
xRedRockerx
Expert Tracker
Expert Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by bored911 Sat Jul 24, 2010 10:57 am

As Roxy made her way up the stairs, Ronnie showed Roxy the scene and ran into the dorm as she didn't want to see Ellie snog Aaron's face off any longer. She heard Roxy explode at Ellie through the door. Ronnie put her hand to her ears and pulled the covers over her head. She hated shouting and her head was pounding! Roxy ran into the dorm. Ronnie looked up at Roxy and asked her what was wrong. Roxy began...
bored911
bored911
Wicked Witch of the West
Wicked Witch of the West

Back to top Go down

Post by xRedRockerx Sat Jul 24, 2010 11:08 am

"Ellie's what's wrong." She sat down on one of the beanbags on the floor, and looked up at Ronnie. "Apparently that's the fourth boy this week, according to her little friend. Obviously I told Aaron, he's not too happy about it. But Ellie doesn't care, of course, she'll find another." Ronnie looked at Roxy. "Why is that such a problem?" "Well," Roxy said. "That's not all she's done. The graffiti in the language block toilets? The posters around the drama studio slating teachers? The "disappearance" of several girl's belongings? It's all Ellie." Roxy stopped, and looked back at Ronnie. "Our mum's coming to take her home next week. She would have earlier but she's stuck in Germany on call. Until then, Ellie's in isolation. That's where she was supposed to be now, but instead she was too busy with various boys. I told her, on pain of death, to wait outside for me. Now, excuse me while I go and take her down to the headteacher's office."
xRedRockerx
xRedRockerx
Expert Tracker
Expert Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by bored911 Sat Jul 24, 2010 11:16 am

"Do you want me to come?" Ronnie asked hopefully. She didn't want to sound mean but she did like a bit of juicy gossip. She grabbed her Molly by Paul's Boutique bag and ran after Roxy.
bored911
bored911
Wicked Witch of the West
Wicked Witch of the West

Back to top Go down

Post by xRedRockerx Sat Jul 24, 2010 11:22 am

"Sure," Roxy said. "I mean, she hates you, you hate her... she'll love us for reporting her, and go cry to mum. Then, she'll see what a sad pathetic girl she is, and make sure she never comes back here!" Roxy grabbed a bottle of water from the mini-fridge, and walked out of the room with Ronnie in tow. "Oi, Ellie," Roxy said. "You actually waited... good girl. Now go get expelled." Roxy took Ellie by an arm, and Ronnie took the other, and dragged Ellie down the dorm steps, when...
xRedRockerx
xRedRockerx
Expert Tracker
Expert Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by bored911 Sat Jul 24, 2010 11:50 am

Ellie screamed so loud that people started coming out of their dorms. Ronnie's reaction was to immediately let go of Ellie's arm. Roxy blinked and Ellie shook off Roxy's arm. Ellie made a mad dash down the stairs. Ronnie and Roxy RAN to where Ellie was heading - the pool. Ronnie glanced down at Ellie - no shoes. Ronnie quickly figured Ellie's plan. They were getting too close to the pool. "ROXY, STOP!" The girls rushed to the side and SPLASH...Ellie had landed in the pool instead of the girls. Ellie was trying to lead THEM into the pool in their clothes to get THEM into trouble instead of her...
bored911
bored911
Wicked Witch of the West
Wicked Witch of the West

Back to top Go down

Post by xRedRockerx Sat Jul 24, 2010 12:53 pm

Suddenly, Ellie submerged from the water, her beautifully straightened hair frizzy and dripping onto her precious outfit. Roxy couldn't help but laugh. "I thought drips couldn't get wet, eh Ellie?" Ellie threw her arms around, splashing water everywhere. People began to form a semi-circle around the pool, and laughed at Ellie's spoilt brattitude. Ellie just made it worse, the more people stared the more she splashed... and the more she splashed the more they stared. Finally, Ellie couldn't take it, and began flailing her arms about. She grabbed onto what she thought was Roxy's legs, and pulled them into the pool. However, the person she did pull in wasn't Roxy. It was in fact the head mistress...
xRedRockerx
xRedRockerx
Expert Tracker
Expert Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by bored911 Sat Jul 24, 2010 12:57 pm

Miss Martin's long, neat brown hair that had been kept in a prim bun and sky blue blazer and black skirt were ruined as she was pulled into the deep water. She lifted herself out of the pool as Ellie did so and screamed at Ellie's face: ELEANOR GREGORY, MY OFFICE, NOW! YOU ARE EXPELLED FROM GILDERDALE!

"Score!" Ronnie grinned as she followed Roxy into Miss Martin's office with Roxy.
bored911
bored911
Wicked Witch of the West
Wicked Witch of the West

Back to top Go down

Post by xRedRockerx Sat Jul 24, 2010 1:05 pm

Roxy high-fived Ronnie behind their backs, and smirked as she watched her sister start crying. "Oh Ellie, stop being such a cry-baby, you're 16 for god's sake." Miss Parker smiled at Roxy. "Now girls, maybe it's best for you to go back to your dorm. I'll ring your mother and ask if it's possible to collect Ellie at an earlier date." Roxy looked disappointed. She wanted to watch Ellie get told off by Miss Parker! The headmistress watched her disappointed face. "I'll tell you when she arrives so you can see her, okay?" Roxy smiled slightly and nodded. "Okay, bye miss!" Roxy stood outside the door followed by Ronnie, but stood outside and listened in through the glass panelling. "She's going on about her 'inappropriate behaviour'..." Roxy told Ronnie. "Aaaand... she...'s... telling her about all the rules she's broken... aaaaand..." But before Roxy could continue, the door suddenly burst open. Roxy jolted back and Ronnie pretened to stop and tie her shoelace to cover them. Ellie burst out the room. "IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT ROXY!" She screamed in her face. "Why did you have to come here and ruin it for me?!" Roxy looked shocked. "ME ruin it for YOU? I was here first, you should have just stayed at home!" The two sisters looked at each other, and suddenly launched at each other. Hair was pulled, shouts were made, and fingers were trampled on. Until Miss Parker came out the door to see what was going on...
xRedRockerx
xRedRockerx
Expert Tracker
Expert Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by bored911 Sat Jul 24, 2010 1:10 pm

"GIRLS! ROXANNE! ELEANOR!" Miss Martin screamed at them. Ronnie tried to break them up and gave up. Miss Martin summoned Ronnie into her office as they carried on fighting. "Veronica, please tell me who started it?" "Well, Miss, Roxanne and I were about to go back upstairs but I had to tie my shoelace, so Roxanne waited for me..." Ronnie lied. "And then suddenly, we were ready to go, Eleanor just leaped at Roxanne shouting "YOU RUINED THIS FOR ME, WHY DID YOU HAVE TO COME HERE AS WELL?"although Roxanne came here first, and..." Ronnie explained the whole thing. Miss Martin nodded ans sighed. "Eleanor was a good student up until this week. We'll let her stay another week to see if she improves" Miss Martin gulped as she broke up the fight. Ronnie and Roxy trudged back to their dorm. Ronnie sighed and sat on her bed.
bored911
bored911
Wicked Witch of the West
Wicked Witch of the West

Back to top Go down

Post by xRedRockerx Sat Jul 24, 2010 1:17 pm

"Ow..." Roxy said into her pillow. "Owwwww... OWWWWWWW." Ronnie turned to Roxy. "My head hurts from where Ellie attacked it." Roxy said. "Anyway, what did Miss say to you?" Ronnie explained to Roxy, who looked on in horror. "No. No. No. No. No. No. NO. No, she is NOT staying here another week. No no no." The room went quiet for a bit, until Roxy rolled over onto her back. "So, my dearest Veronica... what do you say we go to the cafeteria and discuss over a fine lunch what we shall do to make sure Miss. Gregory gets sent back home to mummy, hmm?"
xRedRockerx
xRedRockerx
Expert Tracker
Expert Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by bored911 Sat Jul 24, 2010 1:22 pm

"Indeed we shall." They went to sit down in the cafeteria. Ronnie showed her pass and got a Quorn burger w/fries + salad and a bottle of Gatorade. She sat down and started eating. While Roxy was getting her lunch, in the doorway she spotted...
bored911
bored911
Wicked Witch of the West
Wicked Witch of the West

Back to top Go down

Post by xRedRockerx Sat Jul 24, 2010 1:34 pm

Mrs. Gregory, looking as angry as ever. "Roxanne!" She called, as she spotted her daughter carrying a tray of Lasagne, and some milk. "Mum?" Roxy said. She put her tray down next to Ronnie, made a '10 mins' sign with her fingers, and ran towards her mum. "Mum," Roxy said, giving her a hug. "What are you doing here, I thought you were in Germany?" "I was, but news got to me that Eleanor wasn't behaving appropriately. They were able to fly me out on Express last night." Roxy looked shocked. "But... Miss Parker said she had another week here?" "Oh, she does," her mother said. "But I wanted to come and speak to her. Do you know where her dorm is?" "She's in room 21, it's on the third floor, 4th on the left I think. Want me to show you were it is?" "It's fine, Rox," her mother said, smiling. "I'm sure I can find it, you get back to your lunch, and I'll come and find you when I'm leaving later on, okay?" Roxy nodded and sat down next to Ronnie. "So..." Roxy began. "How does destroying her room tonight sound to you?"
xRedRockerx
xRedRockerx
Expert Tracker
Expert Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by bored911 Sat Jul 24, 2010 1:57 pm

"Brilliant. Ah, it's such a sweet life, huh?" Ronnie popped a piece of cucumber into her mouth. "Was that your Mom? You should of introduced me, haha!" Ronnie grinned. "I'm done, shall we go and listen at the door of Ellie's room, or play a round of basketball? You decide" Ronnie asked happily as she finished a fry.
bored911
bored911
Wicked Witch of the West
Wicked Witch of the West

Back to top Go down

Post by xRedRockerx Sat Jul 24, 2010 2:07 pm

"Basketball can wait till another day - let's go listen into Ellie and my mum's convo... then you can meet my mum!" The girls took their trays over to the counter, where they were taken to be cleaned. They ran up the staircases, and stood outside the door. The girls put their heads on it, and listened...

"YOU STUPID GIRL! YOU DON'T SEE ROXANNE GOING OFF LIKE THAT JUST CUZ SHE CAN'T HAVE HER OWN WAY DO YOU?!"
"NO, BUT ROXY ALWAYS GETS WHAT SHE WANTS!"
"Come on Eleanor, you know that's not true."
"Yes it is, and you know it."
"Eleanor, you can't carry on with this behaviour - it's not good for your education!"
"Oh, education shmeducation, I'm smart enough, I don't need school!"
"And this is the type of behaviour I mean, Eleanor. You've got to stop!"
"You can't tell me what to do!"
"Yes I can, Eleanor."
"No, you bloody well can't!"
"Don't use that kind of language with me, Eleanor!"
"Don't tell me what to do, you aren't my mother!"
Roxy and Ronnie looked at each other in ultimate shock.

(oooh...)
xRedRockerx
xRedRockerx
Expert Tracker
Expert Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by bored911 Sat Jul 24, 2010 2:15 pm

"I suppose that we should just go and play basketball, Roxy..." The girls were about to head off when SLAM! They turned around.
"AND YOU TWO CAN BLOODY WELL GET LOST TOO!" Ellie shouted at Ronnie and Roxy.
They looked at each other and exchanged weirded-out looks.

Soon after Ellie had ran downstairs, Miss Gregory came out of the door wildly scanning the hall for Ellie...
bored911
bored911
Wicked Witch of the West
Wicked Witch of the West

Back to top Go down

Post by xRedRockerx Sat Jul 24, 2010 2:22 pm

Roxy looked uncomfortable. "Mum... what was all that i-"
"It doesn't matter at the moment Roxanne." She sighed. "I'll tell you after I find your sister..." Their mother walked down the hall, calling for her "daughter".
"So... she is my sister?" Roxy called after her mum. No response.
"Uhhh... basketball it is," Roxy said, changing the subject. The girls ran back to the dorm, picked up one of the basketballs they owned, and ran onto the courts. "So," Roxy said, bouncing the ball around and shooting it into the hoop. "Tonight while Ellie's doing whatever she does in the evening, we'll trash her room, right?"
xRedRockerx
xRedRockerx
Expert Tracker
Expert Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum