The TRT Games Arena
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» CALLING ALL NEW AND FORMER TRT MEMEMBERS.
Gilderdale University - Page 10 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2020 2:35 pm by KingofDarknessAang

» A hello/goodbye and an apology
Gilderdale University - Page 10 EmptySat Oct 12, 2019 9:26 am by Bananaman

» hey guys im back and ready to attack!!
Gilderdale University - Page 10 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2019 7:04 pm by KingofDarknessAang

» TR School PT 2
Gilderdale University - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2016 11:12 pm by KingofDarknessAang

» One last Message from an Old Friend
Gilderdale University - Page 10 EmptySun Oct 18, 2015 3:25 am by Jake

» TRT..
Gilderdale University - Page 10 EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 1:32 pm by ChickenHunter

» Try and get Mumble to come back
Gilderdale University - Page 10 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 1:26 pm by Mumbleortiz5

» WoRd PlAy- a word game by BK
Gilderdale University - Page 10 EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 1:31 am by Jake

» Hello, again.
Gilderdale University - Page 10 EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 9:21 pm by Jake

» TRT Awards 2010: the results
Gilderdale University - Page 10 EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 2:04 pm by KingofDarknessAang

» The Rise and Fall of Chatserv: Amerikaanse Varken Versie
Gilderdale University - Page 10 EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 7:05 am by ponycrazy12

» The Final Thread
Gilderdale University - Page 10 EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 2:39 am by Aarbenhar

» NEW FORUM LIVE!
Gilderdale University - Page 10 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 9:19 am by Sir Gamealot

» Bye. Forever.
Gilderdale University - Page 10 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 5:19 pm by Seastella!

» Post The Song In Your Head
Gilderdale University - Page 10 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 10:23 pm by Cowzrock

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 49 on Sat Sep 23, 2023 10:54 am

Gilderdale University

+3
Acdog
xRedRockerx
bored911
7 posters

Page 10 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next

Go down

Gilderdale University - Page 10 Empty Re: Gilderdale University

Post by xRedRockerx Fri Feb 19, 2010 1:19 pm

"Simple. We have to make her leave..." Roxy said, with a glint in her eye. She folded her arms, and looked happy with herself, as if her mind was concocting a plan already.
xRedRockerx
xRedRockerx
Expert Tracker
Expert Tracker

Location : In a kitchen cupboard with 12 mad cows each armed with a strawberry slush.
Number of posts : 565
Tracker Points : 5455
Registration date : 2009-08-04

http://flipfloping.dazzozo.com

Back to top Go down

Post by bored911 Fri Feb 19, 2010 1:23 pm

"But how can we do that?" Ronnie thought. "It'll be hard, because Auntie Katie has tought her to keep going until she gets what she wants". There was a bang on the door. "Get lost, Elizabeth!" Ronnie shouted. "You're not wanted here!" Aprodite unpaused the DVD. Roxy bolted the door shut so they didn't have to sit by the door. They scurried over to the pillows and sat.
bored911
bored911
Wicked Witch of the West
Wicked Witch of the West

Number of posts : 1113
Tracker Points : 6281
Registration date : 2008-04-20

http://www.imosthoughts.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by xRedRockerx Fri Feb 19, 2010 1:25 pm

"Meh, she can stay there now." Roxy said. And anyway, even if she went to Miss Martin, she wouldn't come away clean. I mean, did you see what she was wearing?! Pfft, talk about slut!" Roxy shoved some mroe pizza in her mouth, and leaned back on her bed.
xRedRockerx
xRedRockerx
Expert Tracker
Expert Tracker

Location : In a kitchen cupboard with 12 mad cows each armed with a strawberry slush.

Back to top Go down

Post by bored911 Fri Feb 19, 2010 1:28 pm

"True" Ronnie sipped her Pepsi and ate some more pizza. They were probably up for loads more hours, but they fell asleep...
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
THE NEXT DAY
Ronnie yawned and stretched her arms. "Good morning guys!" she got up and turned on her CD player and put on Jay Sean. She danced up and down until the others woke up. Ronnie shot them both an apologetic grin. "A new day...one filled with Elizabeth" she rolled her emerald green eyes sadly.
bored911
bored911
Wicked Witch of the West
Wicked Witch of the West

Back to top Go down

Post by xRedRockerx Fri Feb 19, 2010 1:33 pm

"Woo!" Roxy shouted, dancing on her bed in her pajamas. "Finally my devious mind can take action!" Roxy continued dancing, before flopping down on her bed, laughing, before getting up and going into the shower.
xRedRockerx
xRedRockerx
Expert Tracker
Expert Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by bored911 Fri Feb 19, 2010 1:41 pm

As Roxy walked to the bathroom, a figure stepped in front of her. "Oh, sorry? Am I in your way?" she sniggered and slammed the bathroom door on Roxy's face. Ronnie rushed outside because she'd heard a door slam. That was one of the rules of the uni. Don't shut doors loudly early in the morning, it can wake people with free period up. Sure enough, Miss Martin came trooping up the stairs. When she had bed hair, she was freaky. "Which one of you girls slammed the door, hmm?" she questioned, eyeing us both up. "It wasn't us, Miss" Ronnie stepped forward. "It was Elizabeth Reid. She pushed in front of Roxanne here as she was going for a shower and slammed the door on her face."
bored911
bored911
Wicked Witch of the West
Wicked Witch of the West

Back to top Go down

Post by xRedRockerx Fri Feb 19, 2010 1:50 pm

Roxy stood infront of Miss Martin, feeling embarassed only wearing her short pajamas. "Miss, Elizabeth came here last night, as you know, invaded our dorm and just went into the bathroom in front of me!" Roxy said, ignoring the wolf whistles from behind her. "Well, Roxanne," Miss Martin said. "I didn't think you would do that, and I did want to see Miss Reid this morning to go over the rules of Gilderdale." She looked over the girls. "Go on girls, back into your dorm, I'll deal with Elizabeth aftr breakfast." "Phew!" Roxy said, before running back into her dorm to avoid the morning crowd.
xRedRockerx
xRedRockerx
Expert Tracker
Expert Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by bored911 Fri Feb 19, 2010 1:54 pm

As soon as she was inside the dorm, Ronnie high fived Roxy and hugged her. "I love having you as a best friend" She smiled and they did their handshake. They heard wolfwhistles as someone stepped out the bathroom door. "That's probably Elizabeth!" Ronnie laughed her head off and went to check...
"Oh my God!" Ronnie returned and was pale. Roxy looked concerned. "It was Guy...in a towel...and everyone wolfwhistled. Why is this university full of gays?" She slumped down by the door and giggled.
bored911
bored911
Wicked Witch of the West
Wicked Witch of the West

Back to top Go down

Post by xRedRockerx Fri Feb 19, 2010 1:58 pm

"Oh god!" Roxy cried with laughter as Guy walked into their room, still in the towel, looking as if he wanted to get away from everyone... manily the wolf whistlers. Guy looked at the laughing girls in a heap on the bed. "Yeah well, I'll remember this the next time YOU forget to bring your clothes into the shower!" Roxy and Ronnie burst out into more laughter. "Clever boy Guy!" Roxy squeeled, as she continued to laugh.
xRedRockerx
xRedRockerx
Expert Tracker
Expert Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by bored911 Fri Feb 19, 2010 2:04 pm

"God, I'm so glad it's Saturday! Let's go swimming!" The girls grabbed their swimming kits and ran downstairs to the pool...where they spotted Miss Martin talking to Elizabeth. Elizabeth was wearing the yuckiest bikini ever! It was weeny! "A thong and a bikini top is NOT suitable swimwear, Elizabeth." Miss Martin said as Roxy and Ronnie walked past them into the pool. Elizabeth was let go, with 2 marks on her record already! As Elizabeth walked past them Ronnie dived into the pull and made the biggest splash ever! It got Elizabeth! She marched up to the girls. They knew because there was a shadow over their head...
bored911
bored911
Wicked Witch of the West
Wicked Witch of the West

Back to top Go down

Post by xRedRockerx Fri Feb 19, 2010 2:10 pm

"Well well well, if it isn't little Ron!" Elizabeth said, bending down and showing rather a lot of cleavage. "And I thought I heard a rat last night!" She laughed at her own joke, before twirling her hair round her finger. Roxy resurfaced after her dive, and smiled broadly. "HI JENNA JAMESON! Oh, I mean Elizabeth." She smiled, and pulled on Elizabeth's legs, making her fall in to the pool. "I thougth you might want to be cooled down, y'know, seeing as you're so hot!" Roxy laughed, and went under the water, grabbing Elizabeth's legs to make her squirm.
xRedRockerx
xRedRockerx
Expert Tracker
Expert Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by bored911 Fri Feb 19, 2010 2:34 pm

Ronnie laughed her head off, but trying not to because Miss Martin might be hanging round. Elizabeth came up over the water and pretended to make a grab for Roxy, which sent her squealing and she went across to the other side of the pool. "So, Ron, glad I'm here? Mom wanted me out the way since her and Alex are going away for a while to Vegas. Dad didn't agree much though" She laughed. Ronnie hoped that Elizabeth didn't notice her creeping away..."WHERE YOU THINK YOUR GOING RORO? DON'T WANT TO TALK TO LIZZIE?" The pool silenced. Ronnie blushed. "Don't do this to me, Elizabeth..."
bored911
bored911
Wicked Witch of the West
Wicked Witch of the West

Back to top Go down

Post by xRedRockerx Fri Feb 19, 2010 2:39 pm

Elizabeth moved in on 'RoRo', cornering her in the... corner. Ronnie looked frightened, as if her cousin was about to do something terrible.Suddenly, Roxy came like a torpedo uner the water over to them, but so quietly, Elizabeth didn't know she was there. Roxy went under, and immediately stole Elizabeth's bikini bottoms (if there was enough material to even call them that!). She sped off, laughing, and threw them on the other side of the pool, very visible, and shouted "Miss Martin! Elizabeth Reid is streaking!" Roxy lept out the pool, over to Miss Martin, to make sure she heard her, while trying not to laugh at Ronnie's poor cousin.
xRedRockerx
xRedRockerx
Expert Tracker
Expert Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by bored911 Fri Feb 19, 2010 2:44 pm

Ronnie cowered in the corner, trying to make it look like Elizabeth was stripping at her! Miss Martin charged over and tried to help her out of the pool. "ELIZABETH REID, MY OFFICE NOW." She pointed to her office and Elizabeth walked there. She flashed a smile at Bryan Wilson. He faked sick and gave Hayley a piggyback. Everything resumed as normal from there. "Thank you Roxy!" she hugged her tightly and they went back upstairs to the room, to change and get ready for lunch. Ronnie was so glad! Elizabeth had 3 marks on her record already! If you get 15 marks, your suspended for a week.
bored911
bored911
Wicked Witch of the West
Wicked Witch of the West

Back to top Go down

Post by xRedRockerx Fri Feb 19, 2010 2:47 pm

"Heh, no problem!" Roxy shouted from the bathroom, getting dressed. "She hasn't even been here a full day and she's got 3 marks! I think we can get her suspended wthin the next couple of days at most!" Roxy came out of the bathroom, carrying her wet bikini in her towel to put in the wash. "I mean, I'm a little worried abotu what she could do, but nothing for us to handle, right? I mean, she'd be too worried about breaking a nail!" Roxy laughed, taking a sip of her water.
xRedRockerx
xRedRockerx
Expert Tracker
Expert Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by bored911 Fri Feb 19, 2010 2:59 pm

Ronnie was neatly dressed in a pink and black checkered t-shirt, skinny jeans and white Jimmy-Choo's. "Let's grab lunch!" They headed to the cafeteria. Elizabeth was in front of them. She was wearing COMPLETELY inappropriate wear for university. A neon pink mini skirt, black leather boots and a small neon pink top that only went down under her bra. She had piled on loads of bronzer and foundation, mascara and lipstick. "Hey loser, hey Veronica" Ronnie blushed scarlet. Elizabeth showed her card and got buttered lobster and salad. "Cutting down, are we?" Ronnie laughed. She showed her card and she got a cheese and ham baugette. "Wait, how come I didn't get what she got?" Ronnie looked suprised. "She's KATIE PRICE'S daughter!" Mrs Bennett exclaimed. "I'm her cousin!" Ronnie cried. She looked suprised and was about to give her a lobster. "Don't bother" she said and went to sit down. The cafeteria was nearly empty apart from the computer club having a meeting, a group of cheerleaders eating, Elizabeth and Ronnie and Roxy. Ronnie and Roxy took a table as far away from Elizabeth as possible. "I need the toilet, ok?" Roxy ran off to the toilet. Elizabeth suddenly moved. Ronnie said "Elizabeth, can you leave me alone? I'm trying to eat, and we don't want the shadow of your bust over my plate." "Or what? You're alone now. I payed a couple of girls to stop Roxy leaving the toilets. They seemed nice." Elizabeth sneered. Ronnie gulped as she got up and cracked a horrid half smile. This meant trouble.
bored911
bored911
Wicked Witch of the West
Wicked Witch of the West

Back to top Go down

Post by xRedRockerx Fri Feb 19, 2010 3:09 pm

Roxy came out of the toilets, and went to wash her hands. As she turned around, she came face to face with a group of mini- Elizabeths. "Hey uh... let me out?" Roxy said. "Hey, uh, no way, loser!" The tallest, sluttiest one said, chewing about 5 packs of gum, or what seemed like it. Roxy flicked them with water. "Please?" "EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW" they squeeled, running to the mirror to sort out their hair. "Thanks!" Roxy said said, as she ran out of the toilets back to the cafeteria, and the plate of macaroni that awaited her. But, when she got here, she found a scene of horror. Macaroni, lobster, sauce and pieces of cheese covered Ronnie, but mainly Elizabeth. "Woah... what happened he-" Roxy began, before she got a face-full of cream cheese. "Euuurgh!" Roxy squeeled, starng at Elizabeth. "And that's just a sample of what I can do..." Elizabeth said, laughing.
xRedRockerx
xRedRockerx
Expert Tracker
Expert Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by bored911 Fri Feb 19, 2010 3:15 pm

Ronnie picked up some orange juice and splashed it in Elizabeth's eyes. She tugged at Roxy's arm and they both rushed to tell Miss Martin. They banged the door so loud! "MISS MARTIN!" Ronnie hugged her. Miss Martin pulled her off. "GIRLS! WHAT HAPPENED? I guess that counselling session with Dr Kraft didn't work...somebodys not getting paid this week" She muttered under her breath. "No!" Ronnie cried. "It was Elizabeth, Miss! Roxy was in the toilet and this happened! The dinner ladies didn't try to stop her because she's Katie Prices daughter!" she spilled. "Two people arent getting their pay this week" she noted. "ANYWAY! I WILL NOT HAVE THIS SORT OF BEHAVIOUR IN MY UNIVERSITY. 4TH STRIKE!" Miss Martin marched into the cafetiria. Ronnie sighed. "This will take forever to get out my hair" -_- She followed her into the cafetiria Elizabeth also got told off for inappropriate clothing. "MY OFFICE!" she yelled. Elizabeth trooped out of the cafetiria. As she did, she gave the girls dagger eyes and mouthed 'I'm going to get you' Ronnie automatically felt scared. "Let's go play basketball" she shook out of her faze and ran outside.
bored911
bored911
Wicked Witch of the West
Wicked Witch of the West

Back to top Go down

Post by xRedRockerx Fri Feb 19, 2010 3:19 pm

Roxy starting dribbling the ball up the court, and shot the ball. Swoosh! It sailed through the basket, and Roxy gave a little cheer. She turned to Ronnie, who looked quite upset. "C'mon Ron, I know she's evil and all, but we've already got her, like, 5 strikes, so imagine what we can do with everyone else! We'll have her out of the school in no time!" Roxy threw the ball to Ronnie, and stopped still. "Still, I wonder what she meant by 'I'm going to get you'... what do you think she could do?
xRedRockerx
xRedRockerx
Expert Tracker
Expert Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by bored911 Fri Feb 19, 2010 3:25 pm

"Well, when Elizabeth says that she can do anything. And I mean it. Speaking of which..." Ronnie bounced the ball far away. "Oops, better go fetch that!" Ronnie ran off to get the ball. That familiar figure bounded onto the court. This left Roxy alone with her on the court. "Hey loser." She grinned. "That was some plan there" "What do you mean?" she shyly asked. Elizabeth laughed. "What do you say? Us 3 team up. Cause misery to everyone else, or just be friends?" Ronnie came back and saw the two talking. "I see you're getting along, for once?" she chuckled.
bored911
bored911
Wicked Witch of the West
Wicked Witch of the West

Back to top Go down

Post by xRedRockerx Fri Feb 19, 2010 3:28 pm

"Errr... not exactly..." Roxy said, unsure of what to say. "I don't... think we'd make good firends... but... if it stops you from doing anything to us then... why not?" Roxy said, still nervous, holding out her hand for Elizabeth to shake.
xRedRockerx
xRedRockerx
Expert Tracker
Expert Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by bored911 Fri Feb 19, 2010 3:34 pm

"Great!" She grabbed Roxy's hand and tore away with her. "We are gonna have so much fun" She grinned her sly smile. Ronnie looked crestfallen. As if they had a secret, and she wasn't in on it. Ronnie kicked a pebble and took the lift up to her dorm. She flicked on the TV and watched the Vancouver Olympics for a while.
bored911
bored911
Wicked Witch of the West
Wicked Witch of the West

Back to top Go down

Post by xRedRockerx Fri Feb 19, 2010 3:40 pm

"But... what about Ronnie?" Roxy said, looking back at Ronnie. "We don't need her!" Elizabeth said, laughing, and keeping a tight grip on Roxy. "But... she's your own cousin... and my best friend! How can you hate her?" Elizabeth turned to her, pushing her against the wall. "Look, missy. I've forgiven you for the swimming pool act, and not letting me in your dorm, but Ronnie has been mean to me all 18 years of her life, and I'm sick of it!" She threw Roxy's arm down harshly, and came up close to her face. "If you go running back to that little cow, I'll make sure it's the last thing you do..."
xRedRockerx
xRedRockerx
Expert Tracker
Expert Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by bored911 Fri Feb 19, 2010 3:42 pm

Ronnie walked out of her dorm to go down to the libary. She spotted Elizabeth and Roxy laughing. But she didn't realise that Elizabeth had told her to laugh. Ronnie sighed and carried on walking, hoping that Ronnie would follow her down to try and include her into their 'fun'...
bored911
bored911
Wicked Witch of the West
Wicked Witch of the West

Back to top Go down

Post by Cookie'D Fri Feb 19, 2010 3:48 pm

Ellie ran up to Ronnie. ''Hey, what's up? What's Roxy doing with that girl over there? I haven't seen her before.''
Cookie'D
Cookie'D
Exotic Greek Maiden
Exotic Greek Maiden

Number of posts : 1296
Tracker Points : 5650
Registration date : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down