The TRT Games Arena
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Similar topics
Latest topics
» CALLING ALL NEW AND FORMER TRT MEMEMBERS.
Creepy Thread EmptyThu Feb 13, 2020 2:35 pm by KingofDarknessAang

» A hello/goodbye and an apology
Creepy Thread EmptySat Oct 12, 2019 9:26 am by Bananaman

» hey guys im back and ready to attack!!
Creepy Thread EmptyMon Jan 28, 2019 7:04 pm by KingofDarknessAang

» TR School PT 2
Creepy Thread EmptyWed Jul 27, 2016 11:12 pm by KingofDarknessAang

» One last Message from an Old Friend
Creepy Thread EmptySun Oct 18, 2015 3:25 am by Jake

» TRT..
Creepy Thread EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 1:32 pm by ChickenHunter

» Try and get Mumble to come back
Creepy Thread EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 1:26 pm by Mumbleortiz5

» WoRd PlAy- a word game by BK
Creepy Thread EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 1:31 am by Jake

» Hello, again.
Creepy Thread EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 9:21 pm by Jake

» TRT Awards 2010: the results
Creepy Thread EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 2:04 pm by KingofDarknessAang

» The Rise and Fall of Chatserv: Amerikaanse Varken Versie
Creepy Thread EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 7:05 am by ponycrazy12

» The Final Thread
Creepy Thread EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 2:39 am by Aarbenhar

» NEW FORUM LIVE!
Creepy Thread EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 9:19 am by Sir Gamealot

» Bye. Forever.
Creepy Thread EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 5:19 pm by Seastella!

» Post The Song In Your Head
Creepy Thread EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 10:23 pm by Cowzrock

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 20 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 20 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 49 on Sat Sep 23, 2023 10:54 am

Creepy Thread

+11
kelsies_banana
Jordan101011
Buhzooka
Clorettah
Cookie'D
bored911
Sir Gamealot
Acdog
Armageddon
OliveJuice
-Carder-
15 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Creepy Thread Empty Creepy Thread

Post by -Carder- Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:18 pm

Disclaimer: Not for the faint-hearted.

Alright, so I was thinking, and i realized that we don't have one of these threads on here. So basically, post creepy stuff. NO SCREAMERS. like, no noisy pop-up stuff. GIF's that jump out at you are fine as long as they don't scream and stuff. Also, nothing too gorey. Post creepy pictures, when you see it, you'll s*** bricks pictures (only creepy ones), creepy/ghost stories (fiction or otherwise and original or creepypasta-type stuff), ghost/paranormal theories, discussions, maybe even paranormal or scary movie recommendations. I'll start with a few.

Creepy Thread Creepy_Thread

Creepy Thread 1188101888034

Creepy Thread 1190429746562

Creepy Thread Go-to-bed

readysetgo!
-Carder-
-Carder-
Lazy Moderator
Lazy Moderator

Location : HUJRUJHGGJLRGUAHAHGUJL not trtgames/trt games or anything like that
Number of posts : 918
Tracker Points : 6358
Registration date : 2008-09-28

http://nws.noaa.gov/

Back to top Go down

Creepy Thread Empty Re: Creepy Thread

Post by OliveJuice Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:34 pm

Creepy Thread Scary
OliveJuice
OliveJuice
Seasoned Searcher
Seasoned Searcher

Number of posts : 117
Tracker Points : 5741
Registration date : 2008-11-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Armageddon Fri Jan 01, 2010 4:43 pm

Creepy Thread 6z63qx
Armageddon
Armageddon
TRT 'Python'
TRT 'Python'

Number of posts : 1075
Tracker Points : 6515
Registration date : 2008-11-12

http://fletchowns.net/what.html

Back to top Go down

Post by -Carder- Sun Jan 24, 2010 2:12 am

just found a really good creepypasta.

During the summer of 1983, in a quiet town near Minneapolis, Minnesota, the charred body of a woman was found inside the kitchen stove of a small farmhouse. A video camera was also found in the kitchen, standing on a tripod and pointing at the oven. No tape was found inside the camera at the time.

Although the scene was originally labeled as a homicide by police, an unmarked VHS tape was later discovered at the bottom of the farm's well (which had apparently dried up earlier that year).

Despite its worn condition, and the fact that it contained no audio, police were still able to view the contents of the tape. It depicted a woman recording herself in front of a video camera (seemingly using the same camera the police found in the kitchen). After positioning the camera to include both her and her kitchen stove in the image, the tape then showed her turning on the oven, opening the door, crawling inside, and then closing the door behind her. Eight minutes into the video, the oven could be seen shaking violently, after which point thick black smoke could be seen emanating from it. For the remaining 45 minutes of video, until the batteries in the camera died, it remained in its stationary position.

To avoid disturbing the local community, police never released any information about the tape, or even the fact that it was found. Police never were able to determine who had put the tape in the well.

Last edited by -Carder- on Fri Jan 29, 2010 12:00 am; edited 1 time in total
-Carder-
-Carder-
Lazy Moderator
Lazy Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Acdog Sun Jan 24, 2010 12:37 pm

I think she hudinied out of the oven and magically made someone else be in it. Very Happy
Acdog
Acdog
Migrator's First-Mate
Migrator's First-Mate

Number of posts : 2131
Tracker Points : 7216
Registration date : 2008-10-12

http://acdog.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Gamealot Thu Jan 28, 2010 11:49 pm

Do you know how it feels to be alone? No, of course not. All of you have your physical lives and companions. I have that as well, but in essence, I am alone. I have no true companions as all of you do. No single person(s) to rely on. My trust, my pain, my lust..is scattered, in someextent or another, into every person I have encountered. Surely your souls are united as a whole, united within a least one other being. One you can truely confide in.

I am alone.

Step outside of your comfortable mindsets, your happy thoughts. Let your mind go blank. Let yourself become alone. Let yourself become different. Alienated. Silent. Yes, there are still people around you. But you may as well be alone. You don't think like them. Act like them. Belong with them. To them you're a monster. A freak. An alien. They laugh at you. Snicker. Jeer.

You can't take it.
You become lost. Confused. Paranoid. When will the next attack come? Always.

You're physically alone now. A time for rest, correct? No, it's much too late for rest. They've made their way into your head now. Always striking. Always hating. Always laughing. Their cackles fill your head now, swirling around in a rapid mental tornado. Your head feels like it's being shocked to death, electric currents of pain and emotion pounding into your brain. You want to scream. But you can't. They'll judge you more. So you scream in your head. You scream, yell, cry, and hate in your head. You want to die, but no good would come of it. No escape.

You continue to function outwardly, but you begin to crack on the inside. Inside now, constant laughter rings in your ears to accompany the equally tortuous sounds that arrive from the outside. Your eye sockets fill to the brim with hatred and pain like an overflowing dam, but you can do nothing. You're powerless against your oppressors as they laugh at you. You can do nothing.

So you laugh with them in your head now. Constantly. Forever. Your internal laughs mix with your pain, your sorrow, your anger, your loneliness.

A choir of demonic laughter is in your head now. But you don't mind. You know you can't stop it. So you just laugh along.

They say you never know a person until you've walked a mile in their shoes, but I believe you don't know a person until you've spent a moment in their head.

You just visited mine.
Sir Gamealot
Sir Gamealot
They see me administratin'.
They hatin'.
They see me administratin'. They hatin'.

Number of posts : 2122
Tracker Points : 7587
Registration date : 2007-10-16

http://bribble.chatserv.nl/8823

Back to top Go down

Post by -Carder- Sat Jan 30, 2010 1:51 am

In the winter of 1944, with overtaxed supply lines in the Ardennes, a medic in the German army had completely run out of plasma, bandages and antiseptic. During one particularly bad round of mortar fire, his encampment was a bloodbath. Those who survived claimed to have heard, above the screams and barked commands of their Lieutenant, someone cackling with almost girlish glee.
The medic had made his rounds during the fire, in almost complete darkness as he had so many times before, but never had he been this short on supplies. No matter. He would do his duty. He had always prided himself on his resourcefulness.
The bombardment moved to other ends of the line, and most men dropped off to sleep in the dark, still hours of the morning – New Year’s Day, 1945. The men awoke at first light with screams. They discovered that their bandages were not typical bandages at all, but hunks and strips of human flesh. Several men had been given fresh blood transfusions, yet there had been no blood supplies available. Each treated man was almost completely covered, head-to-toe, with the maroon stain of blood.
The medic was found, sitting on an ammunition tin, staring off into space. When one man approached him, and tapped him on the shoulder, his tunic fell off to reveal that large patches of his skin, muscle, and sinew had been stripped from his torso and his body was almost completely dried of blood. In one hand was a scalpel, and in the other, a blood transfusion vial. None of the men treated for wounds that night, in that camp, saw the end of January, 1945.

oh, and a creepy picture for good measure.
Creepy Thread 13
-Carder-
-Carder-
Lazy Moderator
Lazy Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by bored911 Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:01 pm

Not very scary as such, but creepy.

A few years ago, let's say about 80. The time of the English Victorian era. There was a man, about 49 or 50. He was in hospital, seriously ill, and apparently, nobody knows, he had done some crimes. Nothing to do with the illness. He said he wasn't even there at the crime scene, or he was mistaken for somebody else. Nobody knows. But he was in hospital, and was just about to have this big operation. It could of saved his life. The operation was going well, when suddenly his heart stopped beating. He walked up out of his body. Like, he arose out of it. It was a near-death experience. Apparently he could see the doctors operating on him from above, and he was up high in the ceiling. He saw an old sixpence and some bones of an old sparrow. WHOOSH! He quickly dropped back down, into his body. When he had awoken, the doctors and nurses had gone, and the hospital was busy as always. There were some policemen coming in through the doors to question him about the crimes he had commited or not. "I am too ill, have just had a big operation." the man told them. "Can you just leave it? When I have recovered from hospital I will answer any questions you like" Of course, in those days, nobody listened. They just HAD to do it then, of course :rolleyes: . They asked his Doctor about the operation, and what had happened when his heart had stopped beating. "We were all so worried for John" (That was his name) "We tried our best and-" "I think I can answer it, Mr Collins." (That was the Doctor's name.) He explained it, but everybody thought he was just mad. He had a trial in court for 'messing around with policemen on duty'. He got sent to prison. John hated every single bit of it.

John died 7 years later. One day, (in the year after the year he died) when the hospital was being knocked down in place of a newer one, some builders climbed up into the upper ceiling. There lay a sixpence and some bones of a dead sparrow...

So, what do you think? Did that really happen, or was it just a coinkydink? Must of been some coinkydink then!
bored911
bored911
Wicked Witch of the West
Wicked Witch of the West

Number of posts : 1113
Tracker Points : 6258
Registration date : 2008-04-20

http://www.imosthoughts.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Acdog Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:57 pm

Sir Gamealot wrote:Do you know how it feels to be alone? No, of course not. All of you have your physical lives and companions. I have that as well, but in essence, I am alone. I have no true companions as all of you do. No single person(s) to rely on. My trust, my pain, my lust..is scattered, in someextent or another, into every person I have encountered. Surely your souls are united as a whole, united within a least one other being. One you can truely confide in.

I am alone.

Step outside of your comfortable mindsets, your happy thoughts. Let your mind go blank. Let yourself become alone. Let yourself become different. Alienated. Silent. Yes, there are still people around you. But you may as well be alone. You don't think like them. Act like them. Belong with them. To them you're a monster. A freak. An alien. They laugh at you. Snicker. Jeer.

You can't take it.
You become lost. Confused. Paranoid. When will the next attack come? Always.

You're physically alone now. A time for rest, correct? No, it's much too late for rest. They've made their way into your head now. Always striking. Always hating. Always laughing. Their cackles fill your head now, swirling around in a rapid mental tornado. Your head feels like it's being shocked to death, electric currents of pain and emotion pounding into your brain. You want to scream. But you can't. They'll judge you more. So you scream in your head. You scream, yell, cry, and hate in your head. You want to die, but no good would come of it. No escape.

You continue to function outwardly, but you begin to crack on the inside. Inside now, constant laughter rings in your ears to accompany the equally tortuous sounds that arrive from the outside. Your eye sockets fill to the brim with hatred and pain like an overflowing dam, but you can do nothing. You're powerless against your oppressors as they laugh at you. You can do nothing.

So you laugh with them in your head now. Constantly. Forever. Your internal laughs mix with your pain, your sorrow, your anger, your loneliness.

A choir of demonic laughter is in your head now. But you don't mind. You know you can't stop it. So you just laugh along.

They say you never know a person until you've walked a mile in their shoes, but I believe you don't know a person until you've spent a moment in their head.

You just visited mine.

Couldn't have said it better myself. Seriously. Thats a scary story. No...a scary reality.
Acdog
Acdog
Migrator's First-Mate
Migrator's First-Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cookie'D Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:16 am

Creepy Thread Vday

CAUTION! It will cause nightmares.
Cookie'D
Cookie'D
Exotic Greek Maiden
Exotic Greek Maiden

Number of posts : 1296
Tracker Points : 5627
Registration date : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Clorettah Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:03 am

This is the scariest story I could find.

It was a dark and windy winters eve. Dogs barked across the town as dustbins were blown over and leaves swept up into a whirlwind of flight. A young couple got into a taxi outside their house. There was something up with the woman, she didn't look herself. Her husband gripped her hand through the whole journey, whispering into her ear how it was going to be okay. His words stabbed her in the heart as a blade would, but the pain she felt somewhere else enveloped her. The taxi driver looked nervously behind him, as her heavy breaths transformed into wimpers and low screams. She was being ripped apart from the inside out, or so it felt. They pulled up at a huge building at the outskirts of town. A light switched on in an upper window and shadows could be seen inside. One of a man holding a long needle, another of a woman holding a knife. Screaming surrounded the building, their ghastly screeches piercing the young couple's ears.
"Don't worry about it," the taxi driver said nervously, rushing away from that place as quick as he could. Young woman emerged from the doors wheeling a stretcher. They lifted the struggling woman onto it, and tied her hands and feet down.
"Just in case," they kept reassuring her husband, but he knew there was another reason for it. A bolt of lightning lit up the sky and a low rumble of thunder shook the windows and doors. They wheeled her up through lonely corridors until they came across a room where the lights were off. A man, who must have been about 40, was called in to see to her. She was oblivious to everything that was going on around her except the sharp pains she felt. Her head was spinning and all she could do to stop herself passing out was to grasp onto her husbands hand, clamping down on it tightly. She screamed and gasped as the torture carried on. It wasn't worth it, she thought, nothing was worth this pain. Slowly but surely the pain lessened and crying that didn't belong to her was heard. She opened her eyes and looked across the room. A baby was held by her husband, dripping with blood still.
And let it be known to everyone, and everyone to know. That was the day....sea was born.

Horrific right? Surprised
Clorettah
Clorettah
Amature Tracker
Amature Tracker

Number of posts : 75
Tracker Points : 5452
Registration date : 2009-07-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Buhzooka Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:40 am

Dolly Parton/Michael Jackson
Buhzooka
Buhzooka
Sex Panther
Sex Panther

Number of posts : 195
Tracker Points : 5807
Registration date : 2009-04-11

http://buhzooka.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Gamealot Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:02 pm

Creepy Thread Lincoln%20Rape
Sir Gamealot
Sir Gamealot
They see me administratin'.
They hatin'.
They see me administratin'. They hatin'.

Number of posts : 2122
Tracker Points : 7587
Registration date : 2007-10-16

http://bribble.chatserv.nl/8823

Back to top Go down

Post by Acdog Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:08 pm

OMFG I cant decide whose is scarier, SG's or CD's pic. :S
Acdog
Acdog
Migrator's First-Mate
Migrator's First-Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cookie'D Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:11 pm

Mine, because if SHE rapes you, you're dead.
Cookie'D
Cookie'D
Exotic Greek Maiden
Exotic Greek Maiden

Number of posts : 1296
Tracker Points : 5627
Registration date : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Acdog Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:51 pm

but abe looks like a deamon. D:
Acdog
Acdog
Migrator's First-Mate
Migrator's First-Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by -Carder- Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:05 pm

dammit guys. post some actual creepy stuff. like, no politicians or fat chicks. I mean stuff that can and will actually scare you, not make you laugh.
-Carder-
-Carder-
Lazy Moderator
Lazy Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Acdog Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:34 pm

Figured I'd post this from The Paranormal Thread:

Well..where do I start. LOTS of stories concerning my old house. I'll number them.To get us started, My Mamaw(My grandmaw),and my dad used to live in my old house.So some of these are before I was born.

1.My mamaw and dad used to go out for a ride for a while. They would leave the house with all the doors locked and all the lights off. When They would return,all the lights would be on,and all the doors would be unlocked. But nothing would be gone,and no doors would be broken down or anything. So it wasn't a robber.

2.One time,when my dad was REALLY sick,he was upstairs in his room. Mamaw was downstairs and had no idea he was sick. All of the sudden,she heard a huge crash from upstairs,like something falling over. She ran up the the stairs into my dads room to still find him sound asleep. And nothing was broken. But he was terribly sick,coughing in his sleep,and throwing up on himself. She woke him up so he wouldn't choke on his own puke in his sleep. Btw,HE WASN'T POSESSED IS THATS WHAT YOUR THINKING. MAMAW THINKS THAT THE GHOST WAS TRYING TO TELL HER THAT SOMETHING WAS WRONG BY MAKING A NOISE. THIS IS WHY WE THINK THE GHOST MIGHT BE NICE.IF SHE WOULDN'T HAVE HEARD THAT NOISE,DAD MIGHT HACE CHOKED ON HIS OWN PUKE IN HIS SLEEP.

3.Sometimes when my mamaw would be upstairs laying in bed,she'd remember she forgot to lock the doors. A few minutes later she'd hear the 'Click!' of dorrs locking all the way from downstairs.

4.One time,when both my dad and mamaw were asleep upstairs,all of the sudden they heard extremely loud music coming from downstairs. My mamaw that my dad was blaring the radio in his room and was like,"TURN THAT OFF!". My dad was like, "IT'S NOT ME MOM!". She thought he might have been half asleep and not understood that she wanted him to turn it off. But when she walked in to his room,sh realized it wasn't coming from his radio. She grabbed the shotgun,and they both headed downstairs. What they found was somewhat perplexing. A broken radio that hadn't worked in over 8 years,and wasn't even PLUGGED IN was blaring at full blast. She turned it down and they went back to bed.

5.One time my dad was putting new batteries in the smoke detector,while telling one of his friends about the ghost. There were no batteries in it at the time. Then all of the sudden,'BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP' came from the smoke detector. But their was no batteries in it,nor was there any smoke in the house.

6.One time my grandma had one of her boyfriends over,and the were watching movies. He saw the blinds begin to move. A LOT. Outloud, he said to the ghost and infront of my mamaw,"YOU AINT REAL,YOU SON OF A B****!DO SOMETIHNG.PROOVE TO ME YOUR REAL.",and things to that effect. He was only saying these things becuase of how scared he was getting. My mamaw said to him,"Don't mess with it..",but he didn't listen. So after he said these things, and mamaw was watching T.V,she realized that he wasn't being very talkitive. She looked over,and he wasn't moving. He couldn't move. He couldn't talk. He couldn't scream for help. He was frozen. This had been going on for about 2 minutes,but my mamaw was to distracted by the television to notice. He finally gained control of himself back,and explained tha he could think and could hear her and the televison fine,but he couldn't move or scream no matter how hard he tried. He couldn't even make a noise. He described the feeling as if he was being "electricuted",throughout his whole body.

7.One time,when my dad was talking with one of his friends andI about the ghost,while we were in the living room, both of the lamps in the room began to flicker. My dad started stomping the ground. They continued this for about 30 seconds to a minute.

8.Whenver I would come down the stairs,I would feel like someone was right behind me,placing their foot on the step my foot just left. THATS how close. It would freak me out,and I would usually RUN down the stairs.

9.It was often reaaalllly cold upstairs,but this coud have just been from the drafts and stuff. lot of times I would feel like someone was watching me,even when there was nobody in the room.

10.One time when my dad and I were playing with my dog and a baloon,his girlfriend snapped a picture of us having fun together. We were playing in front of our broken Big Screen T.V.,which at the time wouldn't even turn on. When my dad got the photos developed, he said,"THERE IT IS! ALL THESE YEARS AND I FINALLY HAVE IT ON A PHOTO." In this photo,was the face of a woman in the big screen,watching my father and I play. Just a head. Nothing else. So my bad took it to his friend,who is a computer wizard,and had him brighter and lighten the picture. When he did,a gown and hair appeared. It was very disturbing. It was taken on a disposable,so I can't show you. But what I CAN do is take a picture OF the picture on my digital camera,and upload it. I'll upload it here as soon as I can.It may take a while though seeing as how my dad dosen't like me to mess with the pictures alot. Hes always worrying that I might damage them. But don't worry,I'll get you the pics A.S.A.P.
Acdog
Acdog
Migrator's First-Mate
Migrator's First-Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Clorettah Mon Feb 08, 2010 11:53 am

That's pretty freaky AC Surprised
Clorettah
Clorettah
Amature Tracker
Amature Tracker

Number of posts : 75
Tracker Points : 5452
Registration date : 2009-07-31

Back to top Go down

Post by -Carder- Thu Feb 11, 2010 1:00 am

Coffins used to be built with holes in them, attached to six feet of copper tubing and a bell. The tubing would allow air for victims buried under the mistaken impression they were dead. In a certain small town Harold, the local gravedigger, upon hearing a bell one night, went to go see if it was children pretending to be spirits. Sometimes it was also the wind. This time, it wasn't either. A voice from below begged and pleaded to be unburied.
"Are you Sarah O'Bannon?" Harold asked.
"Yes!" The muffled voice asserted.
"You were born on September 17, 1827?"
"Yes!"
"The gravestone here says you died on February 20, 1857."
"No, I'm alive, it was a mistake! Dig me up, set me free!"
"Sorry about this, ma'am," Harold said, stepping on the bell to silence it and plugging up the copper tube with dirt. "But that date was 7 years ago."
-Carder-
-Carder-
Lazy Moderator
Lazy Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Acdog Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:26 am

All these stories are so FAKE. We need really scary ones. :[

OH! My printers haunted.
Acdog
Acdog
Migrator's First-Mate
Migrator's First-Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by -Carder- Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:36 am

Acdog wrote:All these stories are so FAKE. We need really scary ones. :[

OH! My printers haunted.
welllllllll, obviously, you aren't a true patron of the creepypasta.
-Carder-
-Carder-
Lazy Moderator
Lazy Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Acdog Fri Feb 12, 2010 1:11 am

Carder, has anything creepy/paranormal ever happend to you in rl?
Acdog
Acdog
Migrator's First-Mate
Migrator's First-Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by -Carder- Fri Feb 12, 2010 1:48 am

OMG YEAH AC WTF MY TOASTER IS HAUNTED LOL!!!111
LIEK OMG WTF ONE TIME IT WAS UNPLUGGED AND IT STARTED SHOOTING TOAST AT MY MAWMAW!!!!!11

also, creepy girl on train-tracks.
Creepy Thread Train_girl
-Carder-
-Carder-
Lazy Moderator
Lazy Moderator

Back to top Go down