The TRT Games Arena
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» CALLING ALL NEW AND FORMER TRT MEMEMBERS.
The Great War EmptyThu Feb 13, 2020 2:35 pm by KingofDarknessAang

» A hello/goodbye and an apology
The Great War EmptySat Oct 12, 2019 9:26 am by Bananaman

» hey guys im back and ready to attack!!
The Great War EmptyMon Jan 28, 2019 7:04 pm by KingofDarknessAang

» TR School PT 2
The Great War EmptyWed Jul 27, 2016 11:12 pm by KingofDarknessAang

» One last Message from an Old Friend
The Great War EmptySun Oct 18, 2015 3:25 am by Jake

» TRT..
The Great War EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 1:32 pm by ChickenHunter

» Try and get Mumble to come back
The Great War EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 1:26 pm by Mumbleortiz5

» WoRd PlAy- a word game by BK
The Great War EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 1:31 am by Jake

» Hello, again.
The Great War EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 9:21 pm by Jake

» TRT Awards 2010: the results
The Great War EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 2:04 pm by KingofDarknessAang

» The Rise and Fall of Chatserv: Amerikaanse Varken Versie
The Great War EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 7:05 am by ponycrazy12

» The Final Thread
The Great War EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 2:39 am by Aarbenhar

» NEW FORUM LIVE!
The Great War EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 9:19 am by Sir Gamealot

» Bye. Forever.
The Great War EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 5:19 pm by Seastella!

» Post The Song In Your Head
The Great War EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 10:23 pm by Cowzrock

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 49 on Sat Sep 23, 2023 10:54 am

The Great War

3 posters

Go down

The Great War Empty The Great War

Post by UltimateGohan Sun Oct 12, 2008 12:52 pm

I'm starting a novel this time. Not a short story. Yes, it's DBZ, of course.

This chapter's kinda short.

Chapter 1: The Plan

"I'm tired of losing to that....Monkey!", The small alien-like figure said.

"Shut up, Frieza, I didn't come to this meeting to listen to your complaints.", the tall, green creature said.

"Cell need to shut up. Me no like you!", the short, pink creature said.

"Are you trying to start a fight, Buu? Because I'll crush you like the fools you are.", Cell said.

"Quiet you fools, or I will destroy you all and do this myself.", said the large, white creature. He had horn-like spikes sprouting from his back, and claws in his fingertips and toes. He had 7 orbs in his chest, each representing one of Red Shenron's Dragon Balls. He had an angry look, and was ready to kill them all with one quick move.

"Yes, Omega Shenron.", the others said without making any more noise.

"Now then, time to explain the plan," Shenron said, "It's simple, but it will be tough to execute with those chimps running around. If you all are too stupid to know, I'm talking about those apes, Goku, Vegeta, Gohan, Goten, and Trunks. Also that dang Namekian, Piccolo. Those are the biggest threats in stopping this plan from succeeding. We can take out all the others, no problem. Now, for the plan. If we can destroy Namek and Earth, then the rest of the galaxy will be ours to control. Now then. Ginyu Force, Broly, Janemba, King Cold, Nappa, Raditz, Nuova Shenron, Devilman, Baby Vegeta, Super 17, and Cooler, you all will go and destroy Namek first. Don't announce that you're coming," Shenron glanced at King Cold, "It must be a unexpected. So tommorow, you all will leave to take out all Namekians, no survivors. Dismissed."

Everyone stood, making their way out of the room, except Cell, Buu, Frieza, and Shenron.

"What do we do, sir?", asked Cell.

"The four of us will attack Earth after Namek is destroyed.", Shenron replied.

"What about the others attacking Namek, what will they do?", Frieza asked.

Shenron smiled, giving no answer.
UltimateGohan
UltimateGohan
Ultimate Procrastinator
Ultimate Procrastinator

Number of posts : 934
Tracker Points : 6372
Registration date : 2008-03-02

Back to top Go down

The Great War Empty Re: The Great War

Post by Acdog Sun Oct 12, 2008 5:23 pm

Iv'e never watched DBZ before, but your a good writer. Very Happy
Acdog
Acdog
Migrator's First-Mate
Migrator's First-Mate

Number of posts : 2131
Tracker Points : 7228
Registration date : 2008-10-12

http://acdog.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateGohan Mon Oct 13, 2008 9:16 pm

ty ty, I'll have chap. 2 up sometime this week, and I'm gonna think up a new name, The Great War doesn't fit very well
UltimateGohan
UltimateGohan
Ultimate Procrastinator
Ultimate Procrastinator

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateGohan Wed Feb 04, 2009 7:52 pm

Oh wow....I haven't worked on this since....a long time ago. Ah well, I'm gonna start again ;O

The End Of The World.

Chapter 2: Namek's Destruction.

All was peaceful on planet Namek. Of course, the Namekian's were a peace loving race, but they had no idea of what was to come. Kids were playing outside, adults were chatting with one another, and the senior citizens were trying to get home.

One Namekian boy, at the age of eleven (He looked as though he was five, the Namekians had shorter years), stared into the greenish sky, at two of the three suns that were just rising. The boy, Dende, felt a great evil headed towards Namek.

My son, I need to have a word with you..., rang a voice in Dende's mind.

Guru? Is that you?, Dende asked aloud.

Yes, Dende, now please, come. There isn't much time left.

Dende didn't hesitate. He jumped to the sky, soaring through the air towards the Guru's place. It was rare to be called upon by the Guru, so Dende was very nervous.

"I wonder...Does Guru sense this evil approaching? Is this why he's calling?", as Dende talked to himself, he noticed Guru's place rising over the horizen. He picked up his speed, trying to get there as fast as he could.

Dende landed on the dark green grass, right in front of the white wall to Guru's place.

"Is there a door somewhere arou--" Dende was cut off as the wall slid to the side, revealing the hidden entrance. Dende, slightly frightened, walked inside.

A large, old man sat on the throne before Dende. Dende had never seen a man of his size and height.

"Dende, you finally made it...", Guru said.

"Why...Why did you call me?", Dende asked.

"I, like you, sense the evil that is coming. It is far greater than anything I have ever felt...I d--"

"How can I sense it? Why are they coming? Who are--"

"Dende, please listen. All your questions will soon be answered. As I was saying...I don't think Namek will live through this battle that is about to take place. You were supposed to be the next Guru, that is how you can sense these things. You're mother...Was Kame's wife. Kame is on Earth now though, and that is were you need to be. Like me, Kame is getting old. He will need you soon. You must go. I have had some Namekian scientists build a spaceship for you. You must go to Earth and warn Kame....and everyone...of the evil, for I do not think the evil with stop with Namek. I sense the universe trembling."

There was a long pause after Guru finished his speech.

"...I understand...", Dende said. Deep down he loved Namek, and didn't want to leave, he would rather die with it. But, he also knew he had to warn Earth of what was coming. He also missed his friend, Gohan, who he hasn't seen since Freiza's attack. (A/N: In case you didn't know, this is NEW Namek, and the NEW Guru they had, it's just 18 years passed....and Dende's still a kid ;O)

After everything had been set, Dende climbed into the small pod-ship that was made for him.

"It only has enough fuel to go straight to Earth, so try not to make any pitstops.", One of the Namekians said, "And....Goodbye, brother, I will miss you."

Dende simply smiled back, he was too sad about what was coming. The door slowly closed, and Dende hit the launch button. After a few bumps, a window opened, revealing Namek...And an army heading towards it.

The army of Omega Shenron (Ginyu Force, Broly, Janemba, King Cold, Nappa, Raditz, Nuova Shenron, Devilman, Baby Vegeta, Super 17, and Cooler) literally hit Namek with a bang. Broly threw his Omega Cannon right off the bat, disenegrating 1/3rd of the planet. The Namekians weren't expecting it so soon, and they didn't even have time to scream.

Omega Shenron's army landed on the remaning half of Namek, and began destroying everything in their path.

From deep space, Dende looked at Namek, seeing explosions and beams of energy flying about. He looked away, and suddenly felt Guru's power. It was dropping. Suddenly, a loud bang flew through space. It could be heard from all corners. A bright light shot into the window of Dende's pod, and after a minute or so, it went away. Dende looked out in space. Nothing.

Namek was gone.

And so were the Namekians.

"Sir, we destroyed Namek like you told us too.", King Cold reported.

"Good," said Omega Shenron, who sat on his black throne, legs crossed. Cell, Buu, and Frieza stood behind him.

"Will you need anything else, my lord?", said Cooler, bowing before Omega Shenron.

"I'm afraid your services are no longer required.", Omega Shenron stated, lifting his finger into the air. A small orb appeared, and he threw it at the evil warriors. Dark lights escaped from it, and faster than the speed of light, everyone was immediately sucked in.

Omega Shenron let out a loud laugh. Cell soon joined, followed by Buu and Frieza.

"Shenron, now what do we do.", Cell asked.

"Well, now we create the Ultimate Warrior."
UltimateGohan
UltimateGohan
Ultimate Procrastinator
Ultimate Procrastinator

Back to top Go down

Post by Brenstar Thu May 14, 2009 8:24 am

DBZ is soo awsome though u should watch it
Brenstar
Brenstar
Reaper
Reaper

Number of posts : 763
Tracker Points : 6029
Registration date : 2008-06-01

http://brenstar.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateGohan Fri May 22, 2009 8:24 pm

I have a good story ready, just need to add in characters...I've been having epic writers block
UltimateGohan
UltimateGohan
Ultimate Procrastinator
Ultimate Procrastinator

Back to top Go down

Post by Acdog Sat May 23, 2009 8:20 pm

I'm exited to hear it.
Acdog