The TRT Games Arena
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» CALLING ALL NEW AND FORMER TRT MEMEMBERS.
The Runescape Styled RPG Fighting Tournament! EmptyThu Feb 13, 2020 2:35 pm by KingofDarknessAang

» A hello/goodbye and an apology
The Runescape Styled RPG Fighting Tournament! EmptySat Oct 12, 2019 9:26 am by Bananaman

» hey guys im back and ready to attack!!
The Runescape Styled RPG Fighting Tournament! EmptyMon Jan 28, 2019 7:04 pm by KingofDarknessAang

» TR School PT 2
The Runescape Styled RPG Fighting Tournament! EmptyWed Jul 27, 2016 11:12 pm by KingofDarknessAang

» One last Message from an Old Friend
The Runescape Styled RPG Fighting Tournament! EmptySun Oct 18, 2015 3:25 am by Jake

» TRT..
The Runescape Styled RPG Fighting Tournament! EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 1:32 pm by ChickenHunter

» Try and get Mumble to come back
The Runescape Styled RPG Fighting Tournament! EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 1:26 pm by Mumbleortiz5

» WoRd PlAy- a word game by BK
The Runescape Styled RPG Fighting Tournament! EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 1:31 am by Jake

» Hello, again.
The Runescape Styled RPG Fighting Tournament! EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 9:21 pm by Jake

» TRT Awards 2010: the results
The Runescape Styled RPG Fighting Tournament! EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 2:04 pm by KingofDarknessAang

» The Rise and Fall of Chatserv: Amerikaanse Varken Versie
The Runescape Styled RPG Fighting Tournament! EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 7:05 am by ponycrazy12

» The Final Thread
The Runescape Styled RPG Fighting Tournament! EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 2:39 am by Aarbenhar

» NEW FORUM LIVE!
The Runescape Styled RPG Fighting Tournament! EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 9:19 am by Sir Gamealot

» Bye. Forever.
The Runescape Styled RPG Fighting Tournament! EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 5:19 pm by Seastella!

» Post The Song In Your Head
The Runescape Styled RPG Fighting Tournament! EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 10:23 pm by Cowzrock

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 49 on Sat Sep 23, 2023 10:54 am

The Runescape Styled RPG Fighting Tournament!

+4
Mumbleortiz5
SirBillybob
Sir Gamealot
Jake
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Runescape Styled RPG Fighting Tournament! Empty The Runescape Styled RPG Fighting Tournament!

Post by Jake Thu Jul 10, 2008 3:18 pm

Well this thought came to my head while me and Mumble were fighting on Runescape so this is how it goes Your Runescape character specializes in one skill you can pick any Combat-skill while there are sub skills you can use during fighting like you can use Thieving to steal there sword so It's pretty fun to be in this Tournament you have to first say what skill you specialize in It must be a Runescape combat skill and then you can Pick a Sub-skill that you specialize in like for example Herblore you can make a few potions during battle! Remember you have to say your Combat Skill and Sub-Skill
Combat-Skills
1.Attack If this is your Combat-Skill you have a more of a probability for the person not to dodge
2.Strength if your Combat-Skill is this your Strength how much damage you do if this is your Combat-skill though then you the other person will do more damage
3.Defense pretty much explains itself
4.Magic You can do some magic here are the magic you can do Wind Strike Water strike Earth Strike Fire Strike Wind Bolt Water Bolt Earth bot Fire bolt Wind Blast Water Blast Earth Blast Fire Blast Wind Wave Water Wave Earth Wave Fire Wave They are ordered Worst To best
5.Range pretty much explains itself
6. Summoning You can summon familiars to help you in battle

Sub-Skills
1.Herblore
2.Thieving
3.Fletching make arrows to throw in battle!
4.Prayer you can use this skill to advance your attack defence and strength by either 5% 10% or 15% on either skill
5.Cooking cook a meal so you have some food!

Here are the people in the tournament!
1.SirBlue_Kuzoo
2.Mumbleortiz5
3.SirBillybob
4.Sirzach
5.Gogeta
6.-SirIziz99-
For my skills it is going to be My combat skill Magic my Sub-Skill is going to be Thieving

Last edited by SirBlue_Kuzoo on Thu Jul 10, 2008 9:16 pm; edited 7 times in total
Jake
Jake
TRT Patron
TRT Patron

Number of posts : 1391
Tracker Points : 5321
Registration date : 2008-01-06

Back to top Go down

The Runescape Styled RPG Fighting Tournament! Empty Re: The Runescape Styled RPG Fighting Tournament!

Post by Sir Gamealot Thu Jul 10, 2008 3:20 pm

You might want to list the possible skills you could have, BK. Not all of us play Runescape. =P
Sir Gamealot
Sir Gamealot
They see me administratin'.
They hatin'.
They see me administratin'. They hatin'.

Number of posts : 2122
Tracker Points : 7597
Registration date : 2007-10-16

http://bribble.chatserv.nl/8823

Back to top Go down

The Runescape Styled RPG Fighting Tournament! Empty Re: The Runescape Styled RPG Fighting Tournament!

Post by SirBillybob Thu Jul 10, 2008 3:23 pm

yea could i join this
SirBillybob
BANNED
BANNED

Number of posts : 240
Tracker Points : 5811
Registration date : 2008-06-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake Thu Jul 10, 2008 3:55 pm

Oh Ok Here are the possible skills
Combat skills
1.Attack If this is your Combat-Skill you have a more of a probability for the person not to dodge
2.Strength if your Combat-Skill is this your Strength how much damage you do if this is your Combat-skill though then you the other person will do more damage
4.Magic You can do some magic here are the magic you can do Wind Strike Water strike Earth Strike Fire Strike Wind Bolt Water Bolt Earth bot Fire bolt Wind Blast Water Blast Earth Blast Fire Blast Wind Wave Water Wave Earth Wave Fire Wave They are ordered Worst To best

Sub-Skills
1.Herblore
2.Thieving
4.Prayer you can use this skill to advance your attack defence and strength by either 5% 10% or 15% on either skill
Jake
Jake
TRT Patron
TRT Patron

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake Thu Jul 10, 2008 4:04 pm

And BB if you like you have to say your Combat-Skill and your Sub-Skill
Jake
Jake
TRT Patron
TRT Patron

Back to top Go down

Post by Mumbleortiz5 Thu Jul 10, 2008 4:28 pm

I will enter =P

4.Magic You can do some magic here are the magic you can do Wind Strike Water strike Earth Strike Fire Strike Wind Bolt Water Bolt Earth bot Fire bolt Wind Blast Water Blast Earth Blast Fire Blast Wind Wave Water Wave Earth Wave Fire Wave

Mumbleortiz5
Mumbleortiz5
Ninja Warlord

Location : Somewhere you'll never find me. (ok maybe you will) I REGRET NOTHING!
Number of posts : 674
Tracker Points : 5962
Registration date : 2008-03-01

http://mumbleortiz5.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake Thu Jul 10, 2008 4:29 pm

kk Your added mumble
Jake
Jake
TRT Patron
TRT Patron

Back to top Go down

Post by SirBillybob Thu Jul 10, 2008 4:47 pm

Attack If this is your Combat-Skill you have a more of a probability for the person not to dodge and Thieving
SirBillybob
BANNED
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Post by Artzach90 Thu Jul 10, 2008 5:08 pm

I'll enter Razz

Ill use range as my combat skill using a mage bow
Ill use fletching as my sub-skill so i can make rune arrows.
First ver RPG, and this on e soudns fun ;p
Artzach90
Artzach90
EdwarddCullen <3
EdwarddCullen

Number of posts : 594
Tracker Points : 5803
Registration date : 2008-03-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake Thu Jul 10, 2008 6:06 pm

kk your added Zach and BB The date this will be is July 12th So hurry and join!
Jake
Jake
TRT Patron
TRT Patron

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateGohan Thu Jul 10, 2008 7:52 pm

SirBlue_Kuzoo wrote:Well this thought came to my head while me and Mumble were fighting on Runescape so this is how it goes Your Runescape character specializes in one skill you can pick any Combat-skill while there are sub skills you can use during fighting like you can use Thieving to steal there sword so It's pretty fun to be in this Tournament you have to first say what skill you specialize in It must be a Runescape combat skill and then you can Pick a Sub-skill that you specialize in like for example Herblore you can make a few potions during battle! Remember you have to say your Combat Skill and Sub-Skill
Combat-Skills

Sub-Skills
1.Herblore
2.Thieving

1.SirBlue_Kuzoo
2.Mumbleortiz5
3.SirBillybob
4.Sirzach
For my skills it is going to be My combat skill Magic my Sub-Skill is going to be Thieving

I'll join.

Rune Brutal Arrows with a mage shortbow =P

UltimateGohan
UltimateGohan
Ultimate Procrastinator
Ultimate Procrastinator

Number of posts : 934
Tracker Points : 6370
Registration date : 2008-03-02

Back to top Go down

Post by SirIziz Thu Jul 10, 2008 7:56 pm

i would join but my lvl 89 got hacked and my 46 got banned cause of a hacker and now my level 3 sucks so no
SirIziz
SirIziz
Dragon Rider/Swordsman
Dragon Rider/Swordsman

Number of posts : 543
Tracker Points : 5792
Registration date : 2008-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake Thu Jul 10, 2008 9:01 pm

It's not about real runescape! and your added Gogeta
Jake
Jake
TRT Patron
TRT Patron

Back to top Go down

Post by SirIziz Thu Jul 10, 2008 9:11 pm

then ill join ill be attack with prayer
SirIziz
SirIziz
Dragon Rider/Swordsman
Dragon Rider/Swordsman

Number of posts : 543
Tracker Points : 5792
Registration date : 2008-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Artzach90 Fri Jul 11, 2008 1:08 pm

Gogeta wrote:
SirBlue_Kuzoo wrote:Well this thought came to my head while me and Mumble were fighting on Runescape so this is how it goes Your Runescape character specializes in one skill you can pick any Combat-skill while there are sub skills you can use during fighting like you can use Thieving to steal there sword so It's pretty fun to be in this Tournament you have to first say what skill you specialize in It must be a Runescape combat skill and then you can Pick a Sub-skill that you specialize in like for example Herblore you can make a few potions during battle! Remember you have to say your Combat Skill and Sub-Skill
Combat-Skills

Sub-Skills
1.Herblore
2.Thieving

1.SirBlue_Kuzoo
2.Mumbleortiz5
3.SirBillybob
4.Sirzach

I'll join.

Rune Brutal Arrows with a mage shortbow =P

UG, u cant use rune brutal arrows with mage bow. only a comp bow. or c'bow. Just saying that
Artzach90
Artzach90
EdwarddCullen <3
EdwarddCullen

Back to top Go down

Post by SirBillybob Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:47 pm

Hey Gogeta thats a one piece sign i haven't watched that show in AGES
SirBillybob
BANNED
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake Sat Jul 12, 2008 12:44 pm

This starts soon today! Here are who you people battle
1.Gogeta Vs. Mumbleortiz5 Falador!
2. SirBillybob Vs. SirIzIz in Castle wars area!
3.SirZach Vs. SirBlue_Kuzoo in White Wolf Mountain!
You people can start anytime you like!
Jake
Jake
TRT Patron
TRT Patron

Back to top Go down

Post by SirBillybob Sat Jul 12, 2008 12:57 pm

I am in winkins farm
SirBillybob
BANNED
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Post by Artzach90 Sat Jul 12, 2008 9:14 pm

BK...ill battle you....Monday. I cant get on much tommorrow. Tonight i be tired Razz
Artzach90
Artzach90
EdwarddCullen <3
EdwarddCullen

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake Sat Jul 12, 2008 11:46 pm

kk Zach be ready to face me TRAIN ALL YOU NEED you'll need it!
Jake
Jake
TRT Patron
TRT Patron

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateGohan Sun Jul 13, 2008 12:06 pm

SirBlue_Kuzoo wrote:This starts soon today! Here are who you people battle
1.Gogeta Vs. Mumbleortiz5 Falador!
2. SirBillybob Vs. SirIzIz in Castle wars area!
3.SirZach Vs. SirBlue_Kuzoo in White Wolf Mountain!
You people can start anytime you like!

We're gonna have to start when I'm done fighting SG
UltimateGohan
UltimateGohan
Ultimate Procrastinator
Ultimate Procrastinator

Number of posts : 934
Tracker Points : 6370
Registration date : 2008-03-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Artzach90 Sun Jul 13, 2008 1:42 pm

SirBlue_Kuzoo wrote:kk Zach be ready to face me TRAIN ALL YOU NEED you'll need it!
Don't worry...I have it all in here *points at bow and arrows*
This should be easy....
And btw...do we wear range armour if we use range? cuz if u chose magic...you will have a tough time hitting snce range armour is magic-resisitant.
and....mage armour isnt what we call ''Arrow-proof''
Artzach90
Artzach90
EdwarddCullen <3
EdwarddCullen

Back to top Go down

Post by Brenstar Sun Jul 13, 2008 2:56 pm

is this the end of teh battle? O_o
Brenstar
Brenstar
Reaper
Reaper

Number of posts : 763
Tracker Points : 6027
Registration date : 2008-06-01

http://brenstar.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake Mon Jul 14, 2008 4:20 am

No you do not use range armour
Jake
Jake
TRT Patron
TRT Patron

Back to top Go down

Post by Brenstar Mon Jul 14, 2008 10:53 am

GO BK!!! GO GO GO BK!
Brenstar
Brenstar
Reaper
Reaper

Number of posts : 763
Tracker Points : 6027
Registration date : 2008-06-01

http://brenstar.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next