The TRT Games Arena
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» CALLING ALL NEW AND FORMER TRT MEMEMBERS.
CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH-Locked;People keep posting;Match cont. EmptyThu Feb 13, 2020 2:35 pm by KingofDarknessAang

» A hello/goodbye and an apology
CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH-Locked;People keep posting;Match cont. EmptySat Oct 12, 2019 9:26 am by Bananaman

» hey guys im back and ready to attack!!
CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH-Locked;People keep posting;Match cont. EmptyMon Jan 28, 2019 7:04 pm by KingofDarknessAang

» TR School PT 2
CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH-Locked;People keep posting;Match cont. EmptyWed Jul 27, 2016 11:12 pm by KingofDarknessAang

» One last Message from an Old Friend
CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH-Locked;People keep posting;Match cont. EmptySun Oct 18, 2015 3:25 am by Jake

» TRT..
CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH-Locked;People keep posting;Match cont. EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 1:32 pm by ChickenHunter

» Try and get Mumble to come back
CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH-Locked;People keep posting;Match cont. EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 1:26 pm by Mumbleortiz5

» WoRd PlAy- a word game by BK
CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH-Locked;People keep posting;Match cont. EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 1:31 am by Jake

» Hello, again.
CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH-Locked;People keep posting;Match cont. EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 9:21 pm by Jake

» TRT Awards 2010: the results
CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH-Locked;People keep posting;Match cont. EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 2:04 pm by KingofDarknessAang

» The Rise and Fall of Chatserv: Amerikaanse Varken Versie
CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH-Locked;People keep posting;Match cont. EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 7:05 am by ponycrazy12

» The Final Thread
CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH-Locked;People keep posting;Match cont. EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 2:39 am by Aarbenhar

» NEW FORUM LIVE!
CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH-Locked;People keep posting;Match cont. EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 9:19 am by Sir Gamealot

» Bye. Forever.
CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH-Locked;People keep posting;Match cont. EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 5:19 pm by Seastella!

» Post The Song In Your Head
CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH-Locked;People keep posting;Match cont. EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 10:23 pm by Cowzrock

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 49 on Sat Sep 23, 2023 10:54 am

CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH-Locked;People keep posting;Match cont.

5 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH-Locked;People keep posting;Match cont. Empty CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH-Locked;People keep posting;Match cont.

Post by UltimateGohan Wed Jul 09, 2008 9:46 pm

Gogeta vs. Mumble
10) Final: The battledome. It constantly changes into a wind arena, then a shadow arena, then a lightning arena, then a water dome, then a fire arena, then a earth dome, then back to normal. Don't hold back.

Winner faces SG for the title.

You first.

Last edited by Gogeta on Fri Jul 11, 2008 2:25 pm; edited 2 times in total
UltimateGohan
UltimateGohan
Ultimate Procrastinator
Ultimate Procrastinator

Number of posts : 934
Tracker Points : 6362
Registration date : 2008-03-02

Back to top Go down

CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH-Locked;People keep posting;Match cont. Empty Re: CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH-Locked;People keep posting;Match cont.

Post by SirIziz Wed Jul 09, 2008 11:28 pm

makes his way into the dome camoflauges and gets ready for an epic fight between two mighty comepeteors
SirIziz
SirIziz
Dragon Rider/Swordsman
Dragon Rider/Swordsman

Number of posts : 543
Tracker Points : 5784
Registration date : 2008-07-02

Back to top Go down

CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH-Locked;People keep posting;Match cont. Empty Re: CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH-Locked;People keep posting;Match cont.

Post by Roku Thu Jul 10, 2008 4:06 pm

*is already in the dome and leans back against the wall in human form*i'll be watching to see how this match goes*pulls my hat down to cover my face*.
Roku
Roku
The Lycan King

Number of posts : 167
Tracker Points : 5868
Registration date : 2008-07-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Mumbleortiz5 Thu Jul 10, 2008 7:03 pm

*I get the star power ready but doesnt use it then I use Water dragon jutsu then A Fire dragon jutsu then I use Dragon Flame Jutsu* UG this is gonna be a great battle who is gonna win though?
Mumbleortiz5
Mumbleortiz5
Ninja Warlord

Location : Somewhere you'll never find me. (ok maybe you will) I REGRET NOTHING!
Number of posts : 674
Tracker Points : 5954
Registration date : 2008-03-01

http://mumbleortiz5.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SirIziz Thu Jul 10, 2008 7:03 pm

Roku wrote:*is already in the dome and leans back against the wall in human form*i'll be watching to see how this match goes*pulls my hat down to cover my face*.
Show off
SirIziz
SirIziz
Dragon Rider/Swordsman
Dragon Rider/Swordsman

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateGohan Thu Jul 10, 2008 7:07 pm

Mumbleortiz5 wrote:*I get the star power ready but doesnt use it then I use Water dragon jutsu then A Fire dragon jutsu then I use Dragon Flame Jutsu* UG this is gonna be a great battle who is gonna win though?

Gum Gum Rocket! *I launch myself to the side, away from your jutsu, flying towards the wall. I push my foot towards the wall, letting myself land on it. I quickly rocket myself towards you, spinning around and stretching my leg out*

Gum Gum Whip! *I try to connect my heel to your cheek with plenty of power behind my kick*
UltimateGohan
UltimateGohan
Ultimate Procrastinator
Ultimate Procrastinator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Gamealot Thu Jul 10, 2008 7:14 pm

*I take my place in the large ebony throne in the observation box/control tower above the stadium; the Brotherhood of Makuta's banner waves in the wind below me*
Fight, little pawns. The final battle is just beginning.
Sir Gamealot
Sir Gamealot
They see me administratin'.
They hatin'.
They see me administratin'. They hatin'.

Number of posts : 2122
Tracker Points : 7589
Registration date : 2007-10-16

http://bribble.chatserv.nl/8823

Back to top Go down

Post by SirIziz Thu Jul 10, 2008 7:33 pm

silently moves through the walls in the control tower where i am so quiet i am not noticed
SirIziz
SirIziz
Dragon Rider/Swordsman
Dragon Rider/Swordsman

Back to top Go down

Post by Mumbleortiz5 Thu Jul 10, 2008 7:56 pm

I forfeit UG good luck
Mumbleortiz5
Mumbleortiz5
Ninja Warlord

Location : Somewhere you'll never find me. (ok maybe you will) I REGRET NOTHING!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Gamealot Thu Jul 10, 2008 8:09 pm

CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH-Locked;People keep posting;Match cont. 200px-LoMN_Winged_Teridax

Coward.

*I spread my hude, spiked wings and fly down to where mumble stands; a hand made of pure shadow erupts from my chest and grabs mumble, pulling him into my substance and instantly killing him; there isn't even time for a scream*

Congratualtions, Gogeta, on making it this far. I look forward to the coming battle.

The first move is yours.
Sir Gamealot
Sir Gamealot
They hatin'.

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateGohan Thu Jul 10, 2008 8:12 pm

=O Wow. Poor Mumble. *I run towards you, stretching my fist behind me. As I jump towards you, I sling my fist forwards, falling and punching you square across the face with an immense force*
UltimateGohan
UltimateGohan
Ultimate Procrastinator
Ultimate Procrastinator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Gamealot Thu Jul 10, 2008 8:18 pm

*I grab your arm and use your elasticity against you, stretching you and turning you into and slingshot; I free you from my grasp and send you hurtling into a column; you rapidly wrap around it and your face slams inot the stone surface; I them use my fragmentation power to destroy that portion of the ceiling, sending stone, and the column, raining down on you*
Sir Gamealot
Sir Gamealot
They hatin'.

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateGohan Thu Jul 10, 2008 8:26 pm

Gum Gum Balloon! *My body expands, blowing up to look like a giant balloon. The falling debris bounces off me over to you. Any that miss hit the ground and bust, sending some dust to cover your eyes. When you wipe your eyes off, you notice I have wrapped myself around you in many ways. My left arm around your neck and grabbing your right foot, my left arm under your right shoulder, around your body, and grabbing your right hand. My left leg is wrapped around your left knee, and my right leg is free.*

Gum Gum Boa Constrictor!!! *I apply lots of pressure, quickly bending you back, nearly breaking you in half. I keep applying more and more pressure*
UltimateGohan
UltimateGohan
Ultimate Procrastinator
Ultimate Procrastinator

Back to top Go down

Post by SirIziz Thu Jul 10, 2008 8:29 pm

takes the seat in the control room and wtches the fight
SirIziz
SirIziz
Dragon Rider/Swordsman
Dragon Rider/Swordsman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Gamealot Thu Jul 10, 2008 8:52 pm

You dare to bind a Makuta?
*I teleport from your grasp in a flash, grab Roku, and replace myself with him in your grasp*

Careful. Wouldn't want to break your dear cousin.

*I pummel you with mental blasts, causing spazms that nearly make you break his neck; I then manipulate your gravity at key points tieing you around several columns in a spiderweb-like pattern with roku in the center; I plant a telepathic thought into Iziz's mind to cycle the stadium to shadow mode; I grow more powerful as the stadium plunges into darkness; I increase your and Roku's gravity rapidly, sending you slamming into the floor*
Sir Gamealot
Sir Gamealot
They hatin'.

Back to top Go down

Post by SirIziz Thu Jul 10, 2008 8:55 pm

Hmph SG has this battle all set
SirIziz
SirIziz
Dragon Rider/Swordsman
Dragon Rider/Swordsman

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateGohan Thu Jul 10, 2008 8:59 pm

*I release Roku as we hit the floor*

Grrr..... *I look into the darkness, waiting. I notice something shadowy moving. You. I reach up, stretch out and grabbing you, planting my feet firmly on the ground. I start rapidly spinning, slinging you around, knocking you through any and every obstruction in the way. After three cycles I jump up, slinging you over my head and slamming you into the ground, creating a mini-crator. I place my foot on your chest, preventing you from standing.*

*I twist my hand around nine times, making my arm look like a drill, then I stretch it far into the air*

Gum Gum Mega Drill!! *I slam my fist onto your head, "drilling" you deep into the ground*
UltimateGohan
UltimateGohan
Ultimate Procrastinator
Ultimate Procrastinator

Back to top Go down

Post by Roku Thu Jul 10, 2008 9:58 pm

*walks over and leans against the wall and keeps my face covered*hmhmhmh i'm no show off just the way us hunters work.
Roku
Roku
The Lycan King

Back to top Go down

Post by SirIziz Thu Jul 10, 2008 10:05 pm

Roku wrote:*walks over and leans against the wall and keeps my face covered*hmhmhmh i'm no show off just the way us hunters work.
If u people r such hunters why havent u come searching for me yet
SirIziz
SirIziz
Dragon Rider/Swordsman
Dragon Rider/Swordsman

Back to top Go down

Post by Roku Thu Jul 10, 2008 10:06 pm

Depends what are your exactly?
Roku
Roku
The Lycan King

Back to top Go down

Post by SirIziz Thu Jul 10, 2008 10:22 pm

That depends on what im Fighting
SirIziz
SirIziz
Dragon Rider/Swordsman
Dragon Rider/Swordsman

Back to top Go down

Post by Mumbleortiz5 Fri Jul 11, 2008 8:53 am

*walks over to roku and watches the battle* Hey how do you think the battle is going so far?
Mumbleortiz5
Mumbleortiz5
Ninja Warlord

Back to top Go down

Post by SirIziz Fri Jul 11, 2008 12:16 pm

*changes stage to water giving both players a disadvanteges* Well seems SG still got the lead but not so sure about gogeta
SirIziz
SirIziz
Dragon Rider/Swordsman
Dragon Rider/Swordsman

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateGohan Fri Jul 11, 2008 1:50 pm

-SirIziz99- wrote:*changes stage to water giving both players a disadvanteges* Well seems SG still got the lead but not so sure about gogeta

The stage is oblitherated, it can't be changed.
UltimateGohan
UltimateGohan
Ultimate Procrastinator
Ultimate Procrastinator

Back to top Go down

Post by SirIziz Fri Jul 11, 2008 1:59 pm

*the stage is rebuilt* foolish gogeta this stage is immortal it cant be destroyed yet i will leave this stage in normal form
SirIziz
SirIziz
Dragon Rider/Swordsman
Dragon Rider/Swordsman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next