The TRT Games Arena
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Similar topics
Latest topics
» CALLING ALL NEW AND FORMER TRT MEMEMBERS.
You Know You Go To Your School When... EmptyThu Feb 13, 2020 2:35 pm by KingofDarknessAang

» A hello/goodbye and an apology
You Know You Go To Your School When... EmptySat Oct 12, 2019 9:26 am by Bananaman

» hey guys im back and ready to attack!!
You Know You Go To Your School When... EmptyMon Jan 28, 2019 7:04 pm by KingofDarknessAang

» TR School PT 2
You Know You Go To Your School When... EmptyWed Jul 27, 2016 11:12 pm by KingofDarknessAang

» One last Message from an Old Friend
You Know You Go To Your School When... EmptySun Oct 18, 2015 3:25 am by Jake

» TRT..
You Know You Go To Your School When... EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 1:32 pm by ChickenHunter

» Try and get Mumble to come back
You Know You Go To Your School When... EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 1:26 pm by Mumbleortiz5

» WoRd PlAy- a word game by BK
You Know You Go To Your School When... EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 1:31 am by Jake

» Hello, again.
You Know You Go To Your School When... EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 9:21 pm by Jake

» TRT Awards 2010: the results
You Know You Go To Your School When... EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 2:04 pm by KingofDarknessAang

» The Rise and Fall of Chatserv: Amerikaanse Varken Versie
You Know You Go To Your School When... EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 7:05 am by ponycrazy12

» The Final Thread
You Know You Go To Your School When... EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 2:39 am by Aarbenhar

» NEW FORUM LIVE!
You Know You Go To Your School When... EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 9:19 am by Sir Gamealot

» Bye. Forever.
You Know You Go To Your School When... EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 5:19 pm by Seastella!

» Post The Song In Your Head
You Know You Go To Your School When... EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 10:23 pm by Cowzrock

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 18 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 18 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 49 on Sat Sep 23, 2023 10:54 am

You Know You Go To Your School When...

+2
ponycrazy12
bored911
6 posters

Go down

You Know You Go To Your School When... Empty You Know You Go To Your School When...

Post by bored911 Wed Sep 07, 2011 5:17 pm

I made one of these today out of boredom. I know it's pretty long, haha.

You know you go to Bishop's when...:

The song playing skips and it becomes a remix and everyone starts dancing or going 'DUHDUHDUHDUH' in time with the skipping.
Everyone knows the latest gossip in a matter of hours.
Crusty, canteen breaded pizza makes everyone's day.
You can't see in front of you when you walk down a corridor.
There's always some orange type of muck in the sink in the girls bathroom.
The fights in the playground are more of a social event where everyone who's anyone is there at the scene.
There are big motivational posters obviously printed off school computers and made by teachers saying things like 'Don't chew, it's bad for you!' or 'Don't fight, it's not right.'
You can't walk down the halls without hearing swearing.
You're lucky that if you're away one day and back the next, someone hasn't stolen your seat.
You can talk without getting caught, and some teachers carry on teaching the class while everybody else talks.
Everybody hates the fire drills and makes fun of them.
Buses are a regular thing and it's hilarious when the Year 7s have no idea what to do on them.
It's good on the way TO school, but on the way back, the buses are overloaded.
There's NEVER at least 3 months without a fire drill.
Everybody knows where they stand on the popularity scale.
You STILL don't know some of the people in your year.
The tables on campus are ALWAYS occupied.
It feels weird and quiet when the class jokers are ill or out of the class.
You barely know anyone in your form, you've got a few friends in your set but all your other friends are in different forms/classes.
The school goes into World War 3 when the canteen raises its prices.
Nobody actually uses toilet passes.
You are forever getting nagged at to tuck in your shirt, do up your top button, make your tie longer, etc...
The school laptops are pretty much the only use of entertainment when in boring classes.
OpenOffice is a life saver.
It's a Godsend when you haven't done any homework or completed assingments from last year, but you have a new teacher for that subject.
Your form teacher thinks they're God's gift from above, when really everybody hates them and makes fun of them behind their back.
You're used to the fights on the front playground now.
You're also used to people asking you your opinion on today's fight and if you saw it.
You can get to the Nurse's office backwards, you've been there so much to get you out of class.
When the school gets redecorated over a break, it's weird when everything's changed.
Your form teacher hands out new timetables every other term, although none of your teachers or classes have changed.
You've had a Natural High assembly.
You still sing the Natural High song when appropriate.
There's always some Year 7s crowding up the corridor that just WON'T move.
If you have an older sibling at your school/went to your school, you're often referred to as '_____'s sibling'
It's a familiar situation for you when someone starts singing Happy Birthday to a friend, the whole canteen joins in, and then a senior teacher is sent in to get everyone to shut up.
And as soon as they leave it starts back up again.
You only know someone by the way they look, not by their name.
The same goes for some classrooms/parts of the school.
You've never even heard of some of the teachers.
When you were a Year 7 you tried out for loadsss of clubs and now you don't even go to any/little.
You're rivals with the other local school.
It's normal for you to see a fight between the other local school at the local park.
The senior teachers use Blackberries to communicate between each other.
You remember the time well when some of the upper years decided to egg everyone.
There's that one kid that just gets up while the teacher's talking, leaves the classroom for a while, comes back, and the teacher hasn't even noticed.
Same goes for when you/a kid goes to the bathroom for about 30 minutes, comes back, and nobody's noticed how long you were.
At first, when an ambulance and paramedics walked through the campus into the foyer, it was a big deal. Now it's a usual event you can expect at least 2-3 times a year.
Once you got your netbooks, you've forgot what schoolbooks are, and your handwriting can be compared to that of a Year 4s.
There's that one teacher that decided to become a teacher because they just hate kids.
You can ask some kids 'Where's the library?' and they respond with 'There's a library?'
Your school was definitely built for kids less than the amount you have.
There are more kids than desks in one of your classes.
Tricking the Year 7s has now sort of become a little contest between you and your mates.
You see your Principal all the time, wandering around school, but never actually doing anything.
There's that one classroom next to the local primary school, and you spend half the time of the lesson making faces at the kids, or saying hello or waving.
You have a teacher that sometimes joins in with the above.
Constant rumors always pass around that there's going to be a phone check, so your friend to 'hold it' for you, knowing they won't get checked.
It's absolutely hilarious to give new teachers/subs fake names.

What about your school?
bored911
bored911
Wicked Witch of the West
Wicked Witch of the West

Number of posts : 1113
Tracker Points : 6258
Registration date : 2008-04-20

http://www.imosthoughts.webs.com

Back to top Go down

You Know You Go To Your School When... Empty Re: You Know You Go To Your School When...

Post by ponycrazy12 Thu Sep 08, 2011 5:37 am

Hm it looks like I'll have to do my own spin on this scratch

You know you're Home educated when:
Your siblings suddenly pipe up from their table pestering your dad to get fruit for them.
Your gran (who was a headteacher and does not agree with your home education.) never asks you about jobs and exams but constantly hounds everyone else who's a teen in the family.
People think you're 16+ when you're out during school time (that's led to some interesting situations heh).
Your parents are constantly reminding you what it would be like at school.
People think you're posh (for americans, posh is rich and upper-class) because you don't speak with an accent and slang like they do.
You only find out swear words and suggestive slang stuff from comedy shows and an online forum (yes, that's you lot Razz).
You feel kind of guilty/embarrased when people talk about all of the schoolwork and homework they have to do (or maybe that's just me).
Your parents have two modes, parent-mode and teacher-mode (yes, I'm being serious -.-).
You see teenagers swearing, going on about pointless stuff, shouting, acting half their age etc. and you're so glad you don't have to go to school with them.

I think that's it really, not as interesting as Imo's I don't think though lol

Last edited by ponycrazy12 on Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:32 am; edited 1 time in total
ponycrazy12
ponycrazy12
Master Tracker
Master Tracker

Number of posts : 740
Tracker Points : 6148
Registration date : 2008-10-19

Back to top Go down

You Know You Go To Your School When... Empty Re: You Know You Go To Your School When...

Post by Cookie'D Thu Sep 08, 2011 6:04 am

Lol I know this guy in my grade (he used to be in the same classroom but they changed with another student) who has an older brother. The older brother's name is Nixon, and the people from higher grades always called him Nixon Jr. for some reason.

Cba to do this, I will sometime later.
Cookie'D
Cookie'D
Exotic Greek Maiden
Exotic Greek Maiden

Number of posts : 1296
Tracker Points : 5627
Registration date : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by bored911 Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:37 am

Haha that's pretty interesting, Pony!

Lolz, that's funny CD. Looking forward to your post c:
bored911
bored911
Wicked Witch of the West
Wicked Witch of the West

Number of posts : 1113
Tracker Points : 6258
Registration date : 2008-04-20

http://www.imosthoughts.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ponycrazy12 Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:37 am

Updated mine.
Lol thanks imo (: I'm looking forward to seeing/reading everyone else's too. If they cba to post that is.
ponycrazy12
ponycrazy12
Master Tracker
Master Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by Acdog Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:39 pm

When your superintendant goes to court for stealing like 5 bikes from the school which were found in his garage, gets all charges dropped, and the board of education dosen't fire him~

LIKEABOSS.
Acdog
Acdog
Migrator's First-Mate
Migrator's First-Mate

Number of posts : 2131
Tracker Points : 7216
Registration date : 2008-10-12

http://acdog.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by kelsies_banana Fri Sep 09, 2011 7:43 pm

You know you go to my school when the class presidents complain about not having enough school spirit and then tell us to sing the fight song and it sounds like a whale is dying during an assembly. But the football games are the complete opposite.
kelsies_banana
kelsies_banana
Seasoned Searcher
Seasoned Searcher

Number of posts : 132
Tracker Points : 5753
Registration date : 2008-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Cookie'D Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:23 am

You know you go to my school when the guys are all dressed like thugs and all the girls like sluts.

Cookie'D
Cookie'D
Exotic Greek Maiden
Exotic Greek Maiden

Number of posts : 1296
Tracker Points : 5627
Registration date : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by ponycrazy12 Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:04 am

Cookie'D wrote:You know you go to my school when the guys are all dressed like thugs and all the girls like sluts.

Now that is what my local school would be like, except the boys actually are thugs and the girls brainless chavs. Except for about 10% of them maybe.
ponycrazy12
ponycrazy12
Master Tracker
Master Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan101011 Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:14 pm

You know you're from Shady Spring if:
-you go to NEARLY every home football game.
-your principal looks like a catfish.
-you sound like a Mexican redneck in Spanish class.
-you can barely talk with correct grammar.
-you can watch a fight for 5-10 minutes before it gets broken up.
-half of the people in your grade aren't a virgin.
-a lot of the kids in your grade smoke week/whatever (even at the football games).
-you can barely get through the hallways.

That's all I can think of for now. lol
Jordan101011
Jordan101011
Migrator Mopper
Migrator Mopper

Number of posts : 980
Tracker Points : 6370
Registration date : 2008-06-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down