The TRT Games Arena
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» CALLING ALL NEW AND FORMER TRT MEMEMBERS.
The Legend of the Satsui no Hado EmptyThu Feb 13, 2020 2:35 pm by KingofDarknessAang

» A hello/goodbye and an apology
The Legend of the Satsui no Hado EmptySat Oct 12, 2019 9:26 am by Bananaman

» hey guys im back and ready to attack!!
The Legend of the Satsui no Hado EmptyMon Jan 28, 2019 7:04 pm by KingofDarknessAang

» TR School PT 2
The Legend of the Satsui no Hado EmptyWed Jul 27, 2016 11:12 pm by KingofDarknessAang

» One last Message from an Old Friend
The Legend of the Satsui no Hado EmptySun Oct 18, 2015 3:25 am by Jake

» TRT..
The Legend of the Satsui no Hado EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 1:32 pm by ChickenHunter

» Try and get Mumble to come back
The Legend of the Satsui no Hado EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 1:26 pm by Mumbleortiz5

» WoRd PlAy- a word game by BK
The Legend of the Satsui no Hado EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 1:31 am by Jake

» Hello, again.
The Legend of the Satsui no Hado EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 9:21 pm by Jake

» TRT Awards 2010: the results
The Legend of the Satsui no Hado EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 2:04 pm by KingofDarknessAang

» The Rise and Fall of Chatserv: Amerikaanse Varken Versie
The Legend of the Satsui no Hado EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 7:05 am by ponycrazy12

» The Final Thread
The Legend of the Satsui no Hado EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 2:39 am by Aarbenhar

» NEW FORUM LIVE!
The Legend of the Satsui no Hado EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 9:19 am by Sir Gamealot

» Bye. Forever.
The Legend of the Satsui no Hado EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 5:19 pm by Seastella!

» Post The Song In Your Head
The Legend of the Satsui no Hado EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 10:23 pm by Cowzrock

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 17 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 17 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 49 on Sat Sep 23, 2023 10:54 am

The Legend of the Satsui no Hado

2 posters

Go down

The Legend of the Satsui no Hado Empty The Legend of the Satsui no Hado

Post by UltimateGohan Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:30 pm

Gouken tossed his former pupil aside, to the ground. He landed on his stomach; he was in a coma. The Master hated seeing Ryu in such a state, which drove him to sealing away the Satsui no Hado that was consuming his body, soul, and his very being.
"So, you've sensed the intent..." Gouken said, turning his head back. His eyes flashed in the moonlight. "...Eh, brother?"
The demon Akuma approached, glaring at the old man. "You sealed it away? How dare you! Raging Demon!" He leapt into the air, speeding towards Gouken at a blinding speed, untraceable. However, an unknown force slammed into Akuma, causing him to suddenly stop. He fell to his feet, gracefully landing. The Raging Demon wouldn't be enough this time.
A sick smile spread across the Demon's lips. "The Power of Nothingness... Interesting."
Gouken turned around, facing Akuma directly. He stood in front of the fallen Ryu, the pupil that he had promised himself that he would protect.
"Why don't we fight, then?" Akuma growled, his legs spreading out as he claimed his fighting stance. A breeze cut through the air, blowing forcefully against them. The sign on Akuma's gi began glowing red, and an aura of the same color consumed him. "The winner claims the cub!"

The Earth cracked like an egg, fissures parting the once green fields. Lava flooded into the trenches that were made, splashing against the sides and burning the blades of grass. The ground around Ryu's body collapsed, falling into the lava and burning away from existence. He was one a pedestal of the only remaining patch of grass, the prize for the winner of this fight. One side wanted to protect, one side wanted to corrupt.
Gouken stood, unfazed by the display of power from Akuma. Akuma did not stop powering himself to his very limit, however. He wanted Ryu. He needed him. Without him, his goal in life would never come to fruition. He wanted a worthy fight, and only Ryu, while embracing the power of the Satsui no Hado, could give him that. "You die here, brother!" Akuma growled, before vanishing from the air. He moved at such a speed, that the mountain in the far distance erupted, lava firing from the top; it was a volcano. Gouken took a step to the side, and Akuma reappeared where Gouken once stood, his fist thrust out, as if he had tried to throw a punch. "What!?"
"Ryu walks a righteous path, I will not allow you to corrupt his ways."
"Just try and stop me!" Akuma's eyes flashed red. The Satsui no Hado was now fully awakened inside of his body. His power could be felt in the air, as the lava began to ravage the blocks of Earth that still floated, some of which splashing towards Ryu; however, it did not touch him, but instead landed on the grass around him, beginning to burn it away.
"So be it." Gouken said. Now it was his turn. He spread his foot out, his bare soles kicking up a small cloud of dust. And then, time seemed to slow down. His eyebrows curled, taking on an expression of anger. In the background, the volcanic eruption suddenly ceased. Everything came crashing down.
Gouken leapt into the air, doing a full 360 degree turn and attempting to land a hurricane kick across Akuma's jaw. It was of no use, however, for Akuma ducked beneath his foot. Gouken landed softly behind him, and then with a loud cry he swirled around, slamming his palm into Akuma's side. With a growl, Akuma grabbed his wrist with one hand, with enough force to crush the bone. The lashing of the lava once again began.
"Big mistake, old man!" Akuma's aura crashed through the Earth, shattering it into thousands of tiny shards. The demon twisted his body around. "Shinkuu Hadoken!" He pressed his free palm against Gouken's chest. A loud bang was all that happened next, and the lava enveloped their bodies.
Gouken came splashing through the lava, and was sent hurling through the air at a blinding speed. On the side of the mountain he crashed into, and again it erupted, with much more force this time. The lava around Akuma subsided, and he stood on a small piece of land with a grin, the palm of his hand smouldering. "You didn't even stand a chance, old man." Akuma then vanished, speeding towards the mountain.

The red haired demon fell through the air, between the debris that was falling from the recent, deafening eruption. Lava was pouring down the side like a sink that had overflowed, and into the ocean of magma beneath.
"Where's the damn body.. There's no way I knocked him into the lava." Akuma said with a growl, staring down into the depths of the volcano.
"Akuma!"
His head snapped up, and his eyes widened. Gouken smashed through a falling boulder, his fist colliding into Akuma's chest. Akuma was cast down into the depths of the active volcano.
Gouken knew that this wouldn't be enough. He curled himself up, and his body became a blur as he passed by Akuma midfall. He landed against the wall of the volcano, using it as a bit of land to jump off of, and towards the falling demon. His foot connected into his back, and Akuma's body curled backwards over his foot, and he was sent flying to the opposite wall of the volcano.
Akuma's body cratered into the wall, and a loud growl erupted from him. It was, however, cut off, for Gouken's foot had buried it's way deep into Akuma's stomach.
"You will not win this fight, Akuma. If you think I'll hand over my pupil so easily, you're dead wrong."
"Am I?" Akuma spat, lifting his red eyes to gaze into Gouken's. "Have you learned anything from our last battle?"
Gouken gasped.
The scene was blacked out from view. Blow after blow connected, and echoed through the air. What seemed to be an eternity, ended in only a moment. One thousand hits, one second.
Akuma stood atop the edge of the volcano, staring off into the distance, to locate his prey. Gouken's beaten and battered body fell down towards the lava. Using the last amount of energy and breath he had, he spoke loud enough for Akuma's ears to catch. "Ryu.. will not.. succumb..."
The lava splashed as Gouken fell in.
"Hmph." Akuma leapt off the side of the volcano, falling quickly through the air. He landed harshly, his feet planting deep into the ground next to Ryu. He grabbed him by the collar of his gi, and lifted him up from the charred, burned ground. With his prize claimed, Akuma vanished into the night.
UltimateGohan
UltimateGohan
Ultimate Procrastinator
Ultimate Procrastinator

Number of posts : 934
Tracker Points : 6361
Registration date : 2008-03-02

Back to top Go down

The Legend of the Satsui no Hado Empty Re: The Legend of the Satsui no Hado

Post by Sir Gamealot Mon Apr 18, 2011 12:37 pm

Impressive! I like how you're able to make the battle flow visually through your words; I'd never be able to do that.

I also like that evil won. =P
Sir Gamealot
Sir Gamealot
They see me administratin'.
They hatin'.
They see me administratin'. They hatin'.

Number of posts : 2122
Tracker Points : 7588
Registration date : 2007-10-16

http://bribble.chatserv.nl/8823

Back to top Go down

The Legend of the Satsui no Hado Empty Re: The Legend of the Satsui no Hado

Post by UltimateGohan Mon Apr 18, 2011 12:39 pm

tyty There will be more
UltimateGohan
UltimateGohan
Ultimate Procrastinator
Ultimate Procrastinator