The TRT Games Arena
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» CALLING ALL NEW AND FORMER TRT MEMEMBERS.
New Arrivals, Last Time + Extension... EmptyThu Feb 13, 2020 2:35 pm by KingofDarknessAang

» A hello/goodbye and an apology
New Arrivals, Last Time + Extension... EmptySat Oct 12, 2019 9:26 am by Bananaman

» hey guys im back and ready to attack!!
New Arrivals, Last Time + Extension... EmptyMon Jan 28, 2019 7:04 pm by KingofDarknessAang

» TR School PT 2
New Arrivals, Last Time + Extension... EmptyWed Jul 27, 2016 11:12 pm by KingofDarknessAang

» One last Message from an Old Friend
New Arrivals, Last Time + Extension... EmptySun Oct 18, 2015 3:25 am by Jake

» TRT..
New Arrivals, Last Time + Extension... EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 1:32 pm by ChickenHunter

» Try and get Mumble to come back
New Arrivals, Last Time + Extension... EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 1:26 pm by Mumbleortiz5

» WoRd PlAy- a word game by BK
New Arrivals, Last Time + Extension... EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 1:31 am by Jake

» Hello, again.
New Arrivals, Last Time + Extension... EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 9:21 pm by Jake

» TRT Awards 2010: the results
New Arrivals, Last Time + Extension... EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 2:04 pm by KingofDarknessAang

» The Rise and Fall of Chatserv: Amerikaanse Varken Versie
New Arrivals, Last Time + Extension... EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 7:05 am by ponycrazy12

» The Final Thread
New Arrivals, Last Time + Extension... EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 2:39 am by Aarbenhar

» NEW FORUM LIVE!
New Arrivals, Last Time + Extension... EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 9:19 am by Sir Gamealot

» Bye. Forever.
New Arrivals, Last Time + Extension... EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 5:19 pm by Seastella!

» Post The Song In Your Head
New Arrivals, Last Time + Extension... EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 10:23 pm by Cowzrock

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 49 on Sat Sep 23, 2023 10:54 am

New Arrivals, Last Time + Extension...

3 posters

Go down

New Arrivals, Last Time + Extension... Empty New Arrivals, Last Time + Extension...

Post by bored911 Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:37 pm

Well, let's cut the cheese. Or is it cut to the chase? Idk.

ANYWAY. Seeing as my Nanna is in hospital (Sad) and my Grandpa has a minor heart condition that still has to be watched, my grandparent's will be moving in with my family and I Smile Anyone else would be annoyed, but I honestly do not mind and am quite excited. I have always liked the idea of a large family. I do not know this pair of grandparents very well as they live in Yardley which is quite a long way from us. I do know them and visit them quite often, but I do not know much about them like where they were born, their favourite shows etc like I know my closer set of grandparents. We will be getting an extension because my Grandpa cannot make his way up the stairs that well, so they can have a room downstairs near the back room (dining room). This means there will be no front patio in our garden anymore, but to be honest, I couldn't care less, all that was there were a few wilting plants and a few buckets. I wanted the new room but then I thought logically - they wouldn't be able to get to my room, lol. Anyway, onto another topic:

It's my last day of primary school tomorrow, WOOT!!! Very Happy Anyone else would be crying, but nope, not me Very Happy Btw Primary school = elementary school + secondary school = high school Wink I can't WAIT for secondary school + summer. It is going to be AWESOME! Tomorrow we are having a party in the classroom, food, drinks, watching a few movies on the SmartBoard, people can sign our yearbooks, taking pictures, recording videos, signing our shirts + trousers, it will be great.

So yeah, see you whenever I get back on ;D
Bai.
bored911
bored911
Wicked Witch of the West
Wicked Witch of the West

Number of posts : 1113
Tracker Points : 6270
Registration date : 2008-04-20

http://www.imosthoughts.webs.com

Back to top Go down

New Arrivals, Last Time + Extension... Empty Re: New Arrivals, Last Time + Extension...

Post by Acdog Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:55 pm

why did this make me think of an excerpt out of the diary of anne frank. o.o
Acdog
Acdog
Migrator's First-Mate
Migrator's First-Mate

Number of posts : 2131
Tracker Points : 7228
Registration date : 2008-10-12

http://acdog.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

New Arrivals, Last Time + Extension... Empty Re: New Arrivals, Last Time + Extension...

Post by Sir Gamealot Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:14 am

That sounds like an interesting situation. I hope the novelty of living with your grandparents doesn't wear off too quickly. lol
Sir Gamealot
Sir Gamealot
They see me administratin'.
They hatin'.
They see me administratin'. They hatin'.

Number of posts : 2122
Tracker Points : 7599
Registration date : 2007-10-16

http://bribble.chatserv.nl/8823

Back to top Go down

Post by bored911 Fri Jul 23, 2010 12:58 pm

Ac - Never read Anne Frank so idk ;D And wb Very Happy

And yah, it is, and lol, big news:

We can't get planning permission for the extension, so they are going to move in to flats a road away from us e.g 2 minute drive.

Last day today, it was brilliant Smile Loads of piccies which I'll upload sooner or later :] Bad news is that Ciara is leaving to go to a different school instead of the ones that we're all going to Sad
bored911
bored911
Wicked Witch of the West
Wicked Witch of the West

Number of posts : 1113
Tracker Points : 6270
Registration date : 2008-04-20

http://www.imosthoughts.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down