The TRT Games Arena
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» CALLING ALL NEW AND FORMER TRT MEMEMBERS.
Wake Up EmptyThu Feb 13, 2020 2:35 pm by KingofDarknessAang

» A hello/goodbye and an apology
Wake Up EmptySat Oct 12, 2019 9:26 am by Bananaman

» hey guys im back and ready to attack!!
Wake Up EmptyMon Jan 28, 2019 7:04 pm by KingofDarknessAang

» TR School PT 2
Wake Up EmptyWed Jul 27, 2016 11:12 pm by KingofDarknessAang

» One last Message from an Old Friend
Wake Up EmptySun Oct 18, 2015 3:25 am by Jake

» TRT..
Wake Up EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 1:32 pm by ChickenHunter

» Try and get Mumble to come back
Wake Up EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 1:26 pm by Mumbleortiz5

» WoRd PlAy- a word game by BK
Wake Up EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 1:31 am by Jake

» Hello, again.
Wake Up EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 9:21 pm by Jake

» TRT Awards 2010: the results
Wake Up EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 2:04 pm by KingofDarknessAang

» The Rise and Fall of Chatserv: Amerikaanse Varken Versie
Wake Up EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 7:05 am by ponycrazy12

» The Final Thread
Wake Up EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 2:39 am by Aarbenhar

» NEW FORUM LIVE!
Wake Up EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 9:19 am by Sir Gamealot

» Bye. Forever.
Wake Up EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 5:19 pm by Seastella!

» Post The Song In Your Head
Wake Up EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 10:23 pm by Cowzrock

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 49 on Sat Sep 23, 2023 10:54 am

Wake Up

5 posters

Go down

Wake Up Empty Wake Up

Post by Sir Gamealot Sun May 09, 2010 11:01 am

Usually I go around with my mouth zipped up and my deeper thoughts in the bowels of my brain, but lately that's been taking a toll on my well-being. I need to let at least some of this out before it hurts me even more.

I'm amazed at the stupidity of our race. If you think about it, humans are the stupidest, most ignorant bunch of beings I've ever met. Half of them sit around all day acting deep and philosophical, listening to music from the 80's with "meaning" behind it, yet they turn around and act like hypocrites. They're willing to go back on half of what they believe in to persecute an entire group of people for a quality that they can't help. Why? Because some rotting "holy" book told them to.

I have a bone to pick with any such people that claim to be "Christians"- would your "all-loving" diety really want you to parade around torturing and insulting people that are different? Wouldn't he be happier if the world was at peace? If everyone accepted and loved each other for who they really are?

It also amuses me that most Christians don't even take into account that god may have had nothing to do with the bible. Do you not realize that man wrote at least a majority of that book, if not all of it? The authors could have easily altered "god's word" to suit their beliefs.

If that's the case, you're all running around living "moral" lives, persecuting other people..judging other people..just because some narrow-minded old men whose skeletons are now rotting in the ground told you to. If there is a god, he probably never wanted you to.

In fact, it surprises me that religion still exists at all as primitive of a concept as it is. It was originally created in the Stone Ages to explain things that couldn't be explained. The Greeks and Romans did it. Hell, the Romans even stole half of their gods from the Greek. None of theirs exist. What makes you think yours does?

Also, I hate people that lie to your face and pretend to care about you. I've got the cold, hard truth for you- I can tell when you're lying. I can tell when anyone is lying, especially when it happens day after day after day. You start to make mistakes. You start to get sloppy. You start to become obvious. For example, a reporter for the magazine, The New Republic, Stephen Glass, made of the majority of his stories. He got caught on number 28. Guess what happened? He became careless, tossing out lies left and right. Just because I trust you doesn't mean you can try to manipulate me. I'm not stupid.

Futhermore, I know what you're probably thinking right now. No, I'm not an a**hole, at least I don't try to be. But if I see you being just plain ignorant, if I see you encouraging the hate that plagues this world, I'm going to call you out on it, regardless of it comes across the wrong way.

To any of you who actually read this through all of the way and aren't judging me by now, I thank you. Most people would.

To those of you who are, wake up.
Sir Gamealot
Sir Gamealot
They see me administratin'.
They hatin'.
They see me administratin'. They hatin'.

Number of posts : 2122
Tracker Points : 7599
Registration date : 2007-10-16

http://bribble.chatserv.nl/8823

Back to top Go down

Wake Up Empty Re: Wake Up

Post by XDamaged_SoulX Sun May 09, 2010 12:11 pm

took the words right out of my mouth princess.

and of course dont forget those you keep spewing out nonesense that noone cares to hear about and then pretends to be makign a joke out of it, if you constantly talk about a topic on and on and on and on we can see that you obviously have feelings for it and the only reason you're making fun of it is because inside you are that thing or you believe in it but you want to make jokes about it because you think you'll change your mind about it or to hide the fact that you are it. news flash, nobody here gives two s***s which is the pleasure of being in an online community. leave your bumbling opinions at the door and just live...iesous christos...
XDamaged_SoulX
XDamaged_SoulX
Fairy Godmother
Fairy Godmother

Number of posts : 1181
Tracker Points : 6209
Registration date : 2008-06-30

http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/11730141

Back to top Go down

Post by Acdog Sun May 09, 2010 12:12 pm

FIRST AND FOREMOST: All opinions are valid here. No need for anyone to flame and slander anybody else.

While I do agree that humans are immature, and sometimes unintelligent, I wouldn't call them a complete messup. You can't just generalize every human being in the world as a horrid person. There are good people in the world. And most of those people that DO act stupid, like brats, and think that their better than you? Well, look at your life in thirty years, then look at theirs. See who went farther. But even though they're people like that, not everyone is.

As for those people who sit around acting deep and philosophical, most of them are just posers. But again, some people say what they mean and mean what they say. I listen to 80' music, all day every day. And I uphold that music with the greatest standard. I don't know about other people, but it means something to me. The meaning of those songs is how I try to live my life. Like you said, I hate people that listen to that music, and then turn around and act like complete a**es. But you can't just,again, generalize EVERY PERSON that listens to that. Some people actually have emotion, and have time to sit and think about stuff, and listen to that music, and vibe. I do. It's like, the second biggest thing in life that brings me happiness. It's definately got more meaning than all this new Taylor Swift, Jonas Brothers, Miley Cyrus, Justin Beiber media pleasers. People usesd to actually sing because they cared about what they were saying, not for money or fame. That's why I, and other people like it. It has soul. Emotion. You can't just slander an entire group of people because a few of them don't actually mean what they say.

On to Christians. No, your right, God dosen't want us to judge people. In fact, it even says in the bible, "Judge not, yet ye be judged himself." But our beliefs are our beliefs. Take me, for example. I don't support gays. THAT DOES NOT MEAN that if I were ruler of the world, I'd kill them all in a Holocaust. All people like me mean is that we have different views than them. We're Christians. It says that it's not right to be like that in the Bible. That's why most of us Christians don't believe in gay marrige. Marrige, by dephinition, is a CHRISTIAN RELIGOUS CEREMONY for a man and a woman to join together to bring new life. Why would they use our ceremony, if they're not even Christian, and using a Christian ceremony to support a non-Christian belief? Tell me that. I understand that some people are born like that. That's not their fault. But it dosen't mean they can go trampling on Christian traditions because of it. A simple solution to the whole gay marrige thing would be to make a Togetherness License. Same effect, just not trampling on other's beliefs. It's fine if they want to spend their lives together, and they want the same rights as married couples. That's understandable. So if the government made a Togetherness License for them, everyone would be hapy. Gays and Christians. It's not that hard of a problem to solve. We follow that book, like it or not. Just because you don't believe in it, dosen't mean you can cut us down for believeing in it.

To the bible. I can tell you write now that God did not write the bible. I realize that. It was written by deciples. People of god. God spoke to them, and told them what they needed to write. You can tell us how unrealistic that is all you want, but we're still gonna believe what we believe. It's our choice to believe it. If God just greeted everyone at birth, there wouldn't be a nice little thing called FAITH. Being able to trust something that you can't see.

But even if you don't agree with Christian beliefs, thats fine. Thats your right. But don't freak out on people that don't believe your belief system.

If that's the case, you're all running around living "moral" lives, persecuting other people..judging other people..just because some narrow-minded old men whose skeletons are now rotting in the ground told you to.

Newsflashhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Persecuting other people for what they believe in is AGAINST the Bible. The golden rule from the Bible:Doun to others as you would have others doun to you. But people still do. Theres name for it. It's called SIN. Nobodies perfect. It dosen't change how the WANT to be. Or how they WANT to act. Nobodies perfect. People mess up. The world's leading peace leades MESS UP. The world's leading terrorists MESS UP.

I've notced a trend in athiests: Most are the type of people who are arrogant and want to feel in control. They don't want to feel like there is something bigger and more important than they are. (I'm not directing this at you,SG.) Your not arrogant. But most are.

So please don't tell US to wake up. We are woken. We've found and support what we believe in in life. We're not lost puppies looking for a home. We understand our place in the world and who we want to be.

In my opinion, that IS waking up.
Acdog
Acdog
Migrator's First-Mate
Migrator's First-Mate

Number of posts : 2131
Tracker Points : 7228
Registration date : 2008-10-12

http://acdog.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Armageddon Sun May 09, 2010 12:50 pm

Everyones a hypocrite.
Nicole and Acdog, tl;dr.
It can all be simplified to a simple sentence
Human Beings are complete dumbf***s and hypocrites.
Me, you, and everyone else out there are.
So don't act like you aren't one.
'Nuff said.
Rage on.
Armageddon
Armageddon
TRT 'Python'
TRT 'Python'

Number of posts : 1075
Tracker Points : 6527
Registration date : 2008-11-12

http://fletchowns.net/what.html

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Gamealot Sun May 09, 2010 1:26 pm

I'm just gonna be completely honest here. Ac, you're the reason I wrote the majority of this topic. It's directed at you, but also at everyone who holds those beliefs. Quite frankly whenever I hear statements like the ones in your reply, or the beliefs that I stated in my post, it literally makes me sick to my stomach. Such ignorance is the reason the world is in the state it is. Also, I'm not an athiest. I don't associate myself with anything that has to do with religion.

However, I posted this thread to declutter a small part of my mind and for that purpose only, so I'm not gonna bother argueing with the stubborn views that made me so depressed in the first place.
Sir Gamealot
Sir Gamealot
They see me administratin'.
They hatin'.
They see me administratin'. They hatin'.

Number of posts : 2122
Tracker Points : 7599
Registration date : 2007-10-16

http://bribble.chatserv.nl/8823

Back to top Go down

Post by bored911 Sun May 09, 2010 1:38 pm

Acdog wrote:FIRST AND FOREMOST: All opinions are valid here. No need for anyone to flame and slander anybody else.

While I do agree that humans are immature, and sometimes unintelligent, I wouldn't call them a complete messup. You can't just generalize every human being in the world as a horrid person. There are good people in the world. And most of those people that DO act stupid, like brats, and think that their better than you? Well, look at your life in thirty years, then look at theirs. See who went farther. But even though they're people like that, not everyone is.

As for those people who sit around acting deep and philosophical, most of them are just posers. But again, some people say what they mean and mean what they say. I listen to 80' music, all day every day. And I uphold that music with the greatest standard. I don't know about other people, but it means something to me. The meaning of those songs is how I try to live my life. Like you said, I hate people that listen to that music, and then turn around and act like complete a**es. But you can't just,again, generalize EVERY PERSON that listens to that. Some people actually have emotion, and have time to sit and think about stuff, and listen to that music, and vibe. I do. It's like, the second biggest thing in life that brings me happiness. It's definately got more meaning than all this new Taylor Swift, Jonas Brothers, Miley Cyrus, Justin Beiber media pleasers. People usesd to actually sing because they cared about what they were saying, not for money or fame. That's why I, and other people like it. It has soul. Emotion. You can't just slander an entire group of people because a few of them don't actually mean what they say.

On to Christians. No, your right, God dosen't want us to judge people. In fact, it even says in the bible, "Judge not, yet ye be judged himself." But our beliefs are our beliefs. Take me, for example. I don't support gays. THAT DOES NOT MEAN that if I were ruler of the world, I'd kill them all in a Holocaust. All people like me mean is that we have different views than them. We're Christians. It says that it's not right to be like that in the Bible. That's why most of us Christians don't believe in gay marrige. Marrige, by dephinition, is a CHRISTIAN RELIGOUS CEREMONY for a man and a woman to join together to bring new life. Why would they use our ceremony, if they're not even Christian, and using a Christian ceremony to support a non-Christian belief? Tell me that. I understand that some people are born like that. That's not their fault. But it dosen't mean they can go trampling on Christian traditions because of it. A simple solution to the whole gay marrige thing would be to make a Togetherness License. Same effect, just not trampling on other's beliefs. It's fine if they want to spend their lives together, and they want the same rights as married couples. That's understandable. So if the government made a Togetherness License for them, everyone would be hapy. Gays and Christians. It's not that hard of a problem to solve. We follow that book, like it or not. Just because you don't believe in it, dosen't mean you can cut us down for believeing in it.

To the bible. I can tell you write now that God did not write the bible. I realize that. It was written by deciples. People of god. God spoke to them, and told them what they needed to write. You can tell us how unrealistic that is all you want, but we're still gonna believe what we believe. It's our choice to believe it. If God just greeted everyone at birth, there wouldn't be a nice little thing called FAITH. Being able to trust something that you can't see.

But even if you don't agree with Christian beliefs, thats fine. Thats your right. But don't freak out on people that don't believe your belief system.

If that's the case, you're all running around living "moral" lives, persecuting other people..judging other people..just because some narrow-minded old men whose skeletons are now rotting in the ground told you to.

Newsflashhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Persecuting other people for what they believe in is AGAINST the Bible. The golden rule from the Bible:Doun to others as you would have others doun to you. But people still do. Theres name for it. It's called SIN. Nobodies perfect. It dosen't change how the WANT to be. Or how they WANT to act. Nobodies perfect. People mess up. The world's leading peace leades MESS UP. The world's leading terrorists MESS UP.

I've notced a trend in athiests: Most are the type of people who are arrogant and want to feel in control. They don't want to feel like there is something bigger and more important than they are. (I'm not directing this at you,SG.) Your not arrogant. But most are.

So please don't tell US to wake up. We are woken. We've found and support what we believe in in life. We're not lost puppies looking for a home. We understand our place in the world and who we want to be.

In my opinion, that IS waking up.

That is deep. Seriously. I could never write something like that - bravo Smile
bored911
bored911
Wicked Witch of the West
Wicked Witch of the West

Number of posts : 1113
Tracker Points : 6270
Registration date : 2008-04-20

http://www.imosthoughts.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by XDamaged_SoulX Sun May 09, 2010 5:32 pm

i nearly pissed my self when i read that you think marriage is a christian ceremony and the "dephinition" of it is man and wife according to the bible.

1) every religion even if you arent in one has marriage. it's not purely christian infact most religions were created before christianity, take judaism, the fundamental beliefs are shared there. Marriage is in every god dammed religion, dont assume that its christianity's because it's not.

2) The "dephinition" of marriage according to me bible goes somewhat liek this... (you can look it up) be tween a man, his five wives, his 300 concubines, 700 whores and all his sheep and donkeys but NEVER between a man and another man, lmfao i'm just paraphrasing it according to the woman that calls herself "the perfect christian" oh youtube you are a wonderful place...
XDamaged_SoulX
XDamaged_SoulX
Fairy Godmother
Fairy Godmother

Number of posts : 1181
Tracker Points : 6209
Registration date : 2008-06-30

http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/11730141

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content