The TRT Games Arena
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» CALLING ALL NEW AND FORMER TRT MEMEMBERS.
What made you choose your username? EmptyThu Feb 13, 2020 2:35 pm by KingofDarknessAang

» A hello/goodbye and an apology
What made you choose your username? EmptySat Oct 12, 2019 9:26 am by Bananaman

» hey guys im back and ready to attack!!
What made you choose your username? EmptyMon Jan 28, 2019 7:04 pm by KingofDarknessAang

» TR School PT 2
What made you choose your username? EmptyWed Jul 27, 2016 11:12 pm by KingofDarknessAang

» One last Message from an Old Friend
What made you choose your username? EmptySun Oct 18, 2015 3:25 am by Jake

» TRT..
What made you choose your username? EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 1:32 pm by ChickenHunter

» Try and get Mumble to come back
What made you choose your username? EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 1:26 pm by Mumbleortiz5

» WoRd PlAy- a word game by BK
What made you choose your username? EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 1:31 am by Jake

» Hello, again.
What made you choose your username? EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 9:21 pm by Jake

» TRT Awards 2010: the results
What made you choose your username? EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 2:04 pm by KingofDarknessAang

» The Rise and Fall of Chatserv: Amerikaanse Varken Versie
What made you choose your username? EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 7:05 am by ponycrazy12

» The Final Thread
What made you choose your username? EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 2:39 am by Aarbenhar

» NEW FORUM LIVE!
What made you choose your username? EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 9:19 am by Sir Gamealot

» Bye. Forever.
What made you choose your username? EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 5:19 pm by Seastella!

» Post The Song In Your Head
What made you choose your username? EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 10:23 pm by Cowzrock

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 49 on Sat Sep 23, 2023 10:54 am

What made you choose your username?

+12
Jake
Cookie'D
xRedRockerx
XDamaged_SoulX
Sir Gamealot
KingofDarknessAang
Armageddon
Mimoz-Pie
-Lynx__
bored911
Jerry43
Acdog
16 posters

Go down

What made you choose your username? Empty What made you choose your username?

Post by Acdog Fri Apr 02, 2010 2:08 pm

There's probably a story behind most of our usernames. It's ironic that I'm making this post, because mines a secret. But it's my cp username. And dog sounds gangster,iykwim. I was thinking of my doggy Snuggles when I made the username. :]

So whats the story behind your username?

SHARE. Very Happy
Acdog
Acdog
Migrator's First-Mate
Migrator's First-Mate

Number of posts : 2131
Tracker Points : 7218
Registration date : 2008-10-12

http://acdog.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

What made you choose your username? Empty Re: What made you choose your username?

Post by Jerry43 Fri Apr 02, 2010 3:27 pm

Jerry is similar to my name, and I dunno about the 43 part
Jerry43
Jerry43
Master Tracker
Master Tracker

Number of posts : 695
Tracker Points : 6268
Registration date : 2007-11-13

Back to top Go down

What made you choose your username? Empty Re: What made you choose your username?

Post by bored911 Fri Apr 02, 2010 5:28 pm

Well, I was bored when I made the user, and 911 was just random, and I guess it meant I needed to ring 911 I was so bored hehe.
bored911
bored911
Wicked Witch of the West
Wicked Witch of the West

Number of posts : 1113
Tracker Points : 6260
Registration date : 2008-04-20

http://www.imosthoughts.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by -Lynx__ Fri Apr 02, 2010 6:02 pm

I had this story in my mind when I was in 4th grade and one of my favorite characters from there was named Lynx. 43 was my class number in third grade and when I played CP, I guess I just mixed them up and ended up with Lynx43. I brought the name up anywhere and I guess it just became my online name, even here on TRT.
-Lynx__
-Lynx__
Child Prodigy
Child Prodigy

Number of posts : 1033
Tracker Points : 5850
Registration date : 2008-08-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Mimoz-Pie Fri Apr 02, 2010 6:16 pm

My name is a loooooooooooooooong story.

I was orginally Cutie-Pie, then Mimo10 came on his chat one time (me and him were buds) and said EVERYBODY MAKE A PARODY OF MY NAME! So we need. I came up with Mimo-Armpit and whatnot. Then I did Cutie-Pie_mimoz. It just stuck. Then people just started calling me Mimoz so I just did Mimoz-Pie Smile

Well the story was long in my head >.<
Mimoz-Pie
Mimoz-Pie
Treacherous Tracker
Treacherous Tracker

Number of posts : 356
Tracker Points : 5778
Registration date : 2009-06-25

http://sweethaangjaz.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Armageddon Fri Apr 02, 2010 6:21 pm

I was thinking of some cool name to use, and I thought ''Arma'' would be a lovely name. Of course I had to go ahead go all out and set it as Armageddon. Now most people probably think im some emo ''THE WORLD SHOULD END!'' kinda person. or get hassled by some christian. But luckily it rarely happens. I should probably just leave it at Arma.
Armageddon
Armageddon
TRT 'Python'
TRT 'Python'

Number of posts : 1075
Tracker Points : 6517
Registration date : 2008-11-12

http://fletchowns.net/what.html

Back to top Go down

Post by KingofDarknessAang Fri Apr 02, 2010 6:27 pm

I got mine from Avatar the last Airbender from 2 of the people on the show.

Aang(avatar)
Zuko(prince)
That's how I got PrinceAang.
KingofDarknessAang
KingofDarknessAang
Expert Tracker
Expert Tracker

Number of posts : 595
Tracker Points : 5538
Registration date : 2008-07-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Gamealot Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:09 pm

Mine only makes sense in my head. Basically...

Sir Camelot(famous knight) + (formerly)gaming a lot = SirGamealot

What made you choose your username? 41522
Sir Gamealot
Sir Gamealot
They see me administratin'.
They hatin'.
They see me administratin'. They hatin'.

Number of posts : 2122
Tracker Points : 7589
Registration date : 2007-10-16

http://bribble.chatserv.nl/8823

Back to top Go down

Post by XDamaged_SoulX Sat Apr 03, 2010 12:30 pm

we discussed this yesterday princess :] camelot was the city and sir lancelot was teh knight lmfao :3 and MIMOZ OMG didnt knwo that was you

anyways my name has changed like 4 times lmfao
1. xXCutterXx - thats why people used to call me Cuttah, it was quite annoying, thats when i used to go on watex anyways that was the first official name in may of 2008 in january of that year i came in as Shadow_Of_Death but you know i got banned for having a swearfest with narry cuz i felt liek it. but that was my first visit and i didnt get it P:
2. xDamaged_Soulx - idek but i knew i had to change it from xXCutterXx
3- Fallen_Angel - fluf helped me get this when we were friends for like two weeks, after she apologized for continually trying to steal my online boyfriends...lmfao looooong story i dont feel liek gettign into it XD
3- Snow_Angel - christmas time came and everyoen was changing their names for the holidays so snow angel WOO and then it stuck cuz im canadian and i live in an igloo with my pet polar bear tinkles P: XD
XDamaged_SoulX
XDamaged_SoulX
Fairy Godmother
Fairy Godmother

Number of posts : 1181
Tracker Points : 6199
Registration date : 2008-06-30

http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/11730141

Back to top Go down

Post by -Lynx__ Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:41 pm

Lol, polar bear tinkles xD wahahaha! Razz
-Lynx__
-Lynx__
Child Prodigy
Child Prodigy

Number of posts : 1033
Tracker Points : 5850
Registration date : 2008-08-15

Back to top Go down

Post by xRedRockerx Sun Apr 04, 2010 12:58 pm

I have had many, many usernames. Here is the story behind the ones I can remember Smile

AmyRose268 - I was obsessed with Amy (Sonic the Hedgehog) and the numbers were just random

Rockangel2220 - I don't really know about this one. The numbers were random, I think, and this was when I first started getting into my 'I'm a little rock chick' thing... I was about 8 Smile

MileyMontana411 - For a long time I was obsessed with Hannah Monatana, and Miley Cyrus. (I only like Miley now, don't worry) so combined them into MileyMonatana. The 411 was just random, like I have all the info kinda thing...

Milez - Was a shortened version of MileyMonatana. People called me Miley when i had MileyMontana, so I changed it to Milez (and my friend helpfully called me Milezbian Neutral)

And finally...

xRedRockerx - Needed a change, and, brought back the 'Rock' from Rockangel (ahh, nostalgia...) and at this time I re-discovered Fraggle Rock (I watched it all the time as a baby when my brother had it on the TV) and I've always liked Red, so there ya go Smile The x's are cuz 'RedRocker' looked kinda boring Very Happy
xRedRockerx
xRedRockerx
Expert Tracker
Expert Tracker

Location : In a kitchen cupboard with 12 mad cows each armed with a strawberry slush.
Number of posts : 565
Tracker Points : 5434
Registration date : 2009-08-04

http://flipfloping.dazzozo.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Cookie'D Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:40 am

I just like cookies. But then someone in my class wrote this essay about a poisoned cookie and, it completely ruined the image I had built about those cute and round cookies... Crazy yum. So I came up with this name. Crazy
Cookie'D
Cookie'D
Exotic Greek Maiden
Exotic Greek Maiden

Number of posts : 1296
Tracker Points : 5629
Registration date : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Gamealot Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:41 am

Hey. You lazy skanks. GET ON THE CHAT. I'm all alone ;(
Sir Gamealot
Sir Gamealot
They hatin'.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mimoz-Pie Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:55 pm

We skanks have school xP
Mimoz-Pie
Mimoz-Pie
Treacherous Tracker
Treacherous Tracker

Number of posts : 356
Tracker Points : 5778
Registration date : 2009-06-25

http://sweethaangjaz.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by xRedRockerx Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:56 pm

I don't have school. TWO WEEKS OFF SCHOOL BABY, YEAAAAAAAAAAAH.
xRedRockerx
xRedRockerx
Expert Tracker
Expert Tracker

Location : In a kitchen cupboard with 12 mad cows each armed with a strawberry slush.
Number of posts : 565
Tracker Points : 5434
Registration date : 2009-08-04

http://flipfloping.dazzozo.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:57 am

Uh, well my first name I have no clue whatsoever except a faint clue
''Blue''=Favorite Color and the kuzoo part I think I might've mispelled kazoo, my school did give out a kazoo to everyone once, so I THINK that is behind my first name
-Blue_Kuzoo-=Added "-'s" because everyone else was :p
-SirBlue_Kuzoo-=Theres actually an interesting story about this one, everyone started adding ''Sir'' infront of there name *can't remember exactly why* And I was the ONLY one who stuck with my Sir, and so it stuck
-JayX-=Random name, I was thinking of a new name and then I was thinking like, jayke for a different way to spell Jacob, and then i got rid of the ke, and added x, so there was -Jay_X-
-Gotham_Fever-=All SG's doing, I was trying to think of a new to re-register for the mccp forums, and SG gave me a batman type name suggestion, when I needed a new name, decided to use my mccp name, and there I was.
-Jake-=Simple, my nickname
-MrDrJake-=This one, I seriously have NO clue, I can't remember anything about MrDrJake other than Mumble had something like that also
-BeeeKaaay-=Simple, Blue Kuzoo People called me BK, and I streched it out *also, some people did call me beekay* and I got -BeeeeKaaaay- Don't ask how I got the 4 e's and 4 a's, because I have no clue
Jake55111= Originated as my RS name, used it for everything after that, I don't really know about this name Jake=My nickname 55111, I have no idea, Hey! it was back in 2004 D:
-SkyBlue_Kuzoo-=I can't remember who it was, but I was thinking of changing my name, and someone said -SkyBlue_Kuzoo- and then I changed it, I don't think I stayed with this one long.

If I forgot any, don't blame me, blame my long list of names :p
Jake
Jake
TRT Patron
TRT Patron

Number of posts : 1391
Tracker Points : 5313
Registration date : 2008-01-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Buhzooka Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:27 pm

Been my nickname since FOREVER
Buhzooka
Buhzooka
Sex Panther
Sex Panther

Number of posts : 195
Tracker Points : 5809
Registration date : 2009-04-11

http://buhzooka.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Gamealot Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:28 pm

Gotham Fever wrote:
-Gotham_Fever-=All SG's doing, I was trying to think of a new to re-register for the mccp forums, and SG gave me a batman type name suggestion, when I needed a new name, decided to use my mccp name, and there I was.
HEY GF What made you choose your username? 301298
Sir Gamealot
Sir Gamealot
They hatin'.

Back to top Go down

Post by ----DiMpLeS---- Wed Apr 07, 2010 3:38 am

Err. Cuz I Have Dimples. And , I Used Brandie All The Time As My Name Before, Since Its Kinda My Name. So I Decided To Spice It Up A Bit , And Make My Name Dimples , Since I Thought It Wuz A Name That Suited Me, Plus Sum Of My Friends Called Me Dimples. And Thats Where The Legend Began o:
----DiMpLeS----
----DiMpLeS----
Amature Tracker
Amature Tracker

Number of posts : 46
Tracker Points : 5447
Registration date : 2009-07-19

Back to top Go down

Post by OliveJuice Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:44 pm

well... my name is olivia and it matched my name. and olive garden is a family favorite. Wink
OliveJuice
OliveJuice
Seasoned Searcher
Seasoned Searcher

Number of posts : 117
Tracker Points : 5743
Registration date : 2008-11-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Cowzrock Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:53 pm

I chose this username out of random. I dont really love cows. Its just a random word I say a lot. I just added the z and the rest followed suit.
Cowzrock
Cowzrock
Supah Cow
Supah Cow

Number of posts : 297
Tracker Points : 5610
Registration date : 2008-11-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down