The TRT Games Arena
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» CALLING ALL NEW AND FORMER TRT MEMEMBERS.
Vending Machine Karma EmptyThu Feb 13, 2020 2:35 pm by KingofDarknessAang

» A hello/goodbye and an apology
Vending Machine Karma EmptySat Oct 12, 2019 9:26 am by Bananaman

» hey guys im back and ready to attack!!
Vending Machine Karma EmptyMon Jan 28, 2019 7:04 pm by KingofDarknessAang

» TR School PT 2
Vending Machine Karma EmptyWed Jul 27, 2016 11:12 pm by KingofDarknessAang

» One last Message from an Old Friend
Vending Machine Karma EmptySun Oct 18, 2015 3:25 am by Jake

» TRT..
Vending Machine Karma EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 1:32 pm by ChickenHunter

» Try and get Mumble to come back
Vending Machine Karma EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 1:26 pm by Mumbleortiz5

» WoRd PlAy- a word game by BK
Vending Machine Karma EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 1:31 am by Jake

» Hello, again.
Vending Machine Karma EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 9:21 pm by Jake

» TRT Awards 2010: the results
Vending Machine Karma EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 2:04 pm by KingofDarknessAang

» The Rise and Fall of Chatserv: Amerikaanse Varken Versie
Vending Machine Karma EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 7:05 am by ponycrazy12

» The Final Thread
Vending Machine Karma EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 2:39 am by Aarbenhar

» NEW FORUM LIVE!
Vending Machine Karma EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 9:19 am by Sir Gamealot

» Bye. Forever.
Vending Machine Karma EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 5:19 pm by Seastella!

» Post The Song In Your Head
Vending Machine Karma EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 10:23 pm by Cowzrock

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 49 on Sat Sep 23, 2023 10:54 am

Vending Machine Karma

2 posters

Go down

Vending Machine Karma Empty Vending Machine Karma

Post by -Carder- Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:18 pm

I'd like to share a story with you children; a fantastic story from an exotic land known as the high school that Carder goes to. This particular story takes place in the vast, majestic realm known as the East Cafeteria. This awe-inspiring place is home to five towering vending machines.

We begin our story during the 8th and final period of the school day, on Tuesday, the 26th of January, in the year 2010. Carder was just arriving at study hall, and having not eaten lunch earlier that day, he went to the far right vending machine to make a quick purchase. After a few minutes of deliberation, he decided on buying a Snickers chocolate bar. He smoothed out a wrinkled dollar on the edge of the machine and inserted it into the machine. He then pushed the corresponding buttons and waited to recieve his prize. He stared in disbelief as the chocolate bar remained sitting in the machine, appearing to be a mere bump away from falling. The machine deposited his remaining change just as the bell that signaled the beginning of the period sounded. Rage filled him and he rammed his shoulder into the machine, hoping to dislodge what was rightfully his, but to no avail. It became apparent that, as the room grew quieter, due to the beginning of the period, continuing to noisily ram himself into the machine might cause an unwanted commotion. Carder gave up after several additional attempts and a well-aimed kick at the coin-return slot. He scooped his change out of the machine and went fuming back to his seat.

On Friday of the same week, Carder walked back into the realm of the East Cafeteria and after putting down his books, looked up to the row of vending machines. Having learned his lesson, he had used the other vending machine since that fateful Tuesday afternoon. However, much to his dismay, he observed that the alternative vending machine was marked with a plain piece of paper bearing the phrase, "OUT OF ORDER." This was ironic, he thought cynically, as the other machine was the one that he felt needed to be fixed. He approached the machine after managing to dig 4 quarters from his disorganized book bag. He waited in line until he was ready to make his selection. His eyes took in the options, and as the machine was still out of any of his favorite candies, he hesitantly decided to try for a snickers bar again. After inserting the quarters into the machine, he nervously located the buttons labeled with the letter E and the number 9. He pushed them and watched as not one, but two snickers bars dropped from their shelf in the machine to the recieving slot. He cheerfully withdrew his two prizes from the machine, without a second thought. As he walked back to his table, he thought that perhaps even vending machines understood the concept of karma.

So, here is my question to you: Have you ever gotten ripped off by a vending machine, or have you ever recieved an extra thing without paying for it? Also, do you believe that vending machines can grasp the concept of karma?
-Carder-
-Carder-
Lazy Moderator
Lazy Moderator

Location : HUJRUJHGGJLRGUAHAHGUJL not trtgames/trt games or anything like that
Number of posts : 918
Tracker Points : 6359
Registration date : 2008-09-28

http://nws.noaa.gov/

Back to top Go down

Vending Machine Karma Empty Re: Vending Machine Karma

Post by Sir Gamealot Fri Jan 29, 2010 7:44 pm

That's a pretty epic story you have there.

I don't have much experience with vending machines, but I know a couple of the ones at my dad's school have a reputatopn of "eating money." It's kinda funny, cuz the teachers started putting "YOU OWE ME $___" sticky notes on the machines.
Sir Gamealot
Sir Gamealot
They see me administratin'.
They hatin'.
They see me administratin'. They hatin'.

Number of posts : 2122
Tracker Points : 7588
Registration date : 2007-10-16

http://bribble.chatserv.nl/8823

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum