The TRT Games Arena
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» CALLING ALL NEW AND FORMER TRT MEMEMBERS.
Shadow Salvation- Story time (: EmptyThu Feb 13, 2020 2:35 pm by KingofDarknessAang

» A hello/goodbye and an apology
Shadow Salvation- Story time (: EmptySat Oct 12, 2019 9:26 am by Bananaman

» hey guys im back and ready to attack!!
Shadow Salvation- Story time (: EmptyMon Jan 28, 2019 7:04 pm by KingofDarknessAang

» TR School PT 2
Shadow Salvation- Story time (: EmptyWed Jul 27, 2016 11:12 pm by KingofDarknessAang

» One last Message from an Old Friend
Shadow Salvation- Story time (: EmptySun Oct 18, 2015 3:25 am by Jake

» TRT..
Shadow Salvation- Story time (: EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 1:32 pm by ChickenHunter

» Try and get Mumble to come back
Shadow Salvation- Story time (: EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 1:26 pm by Mumbleortiz5

» WoRd PlAy- a word game by BK
Shadow Salvation- Story time (: EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 1:31 am by Jake

» Hello, again.
Shadow Salvation- Story time (: EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 9:21 pm by Jake

» TRT Awards 2010: the results
Shadow Salvation- Story time (: EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 2:04 pm by KingofDarknessAang

» The Rise and Fall of Chatserv: Amerikaanse Varken Versie
Shadow Salvation- Story time (: EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 7:05 am by ponycrazy12

» The Final Thread
Shadow Salvation- Story time (: EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 2:39 am by Aarbenhar

» NEW FORUM LIVE!
Shadow Salvation- Story time (: EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 9:19 am by Sir Gamealot

» Bye. Forever.
Shadow Salvation- Story time (: EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 5:19 pm by Seastella!

» Post The Song In Your Head
Shadow Salvation- Story time (: EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 10:23 pm by Cowzrock

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 14 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 14 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 49 on Sat Sep 23, 2023 10:54 am

Shadow Salvation- Story time (:

3 posters

Go down

Shadow Salvation- Story time (: Empty Shadow Salvation- Story time (:

Post by Clorettah Fri Jul 31, 2009 10:28 am

Chapter one: Repetition

I'd always lived at the fairground, or for as long as I could remember. I don't suppose I was born here, but it wouldn't surprise me if I had been. Strange things always happen here. Here being cirque de ciel which rougly translates into circus of the sky. When I was little it had always seemed so magical, whatever happened never stopped amazing me. I guess now I'm older it all seems so repetitive. Poisoning the corn dogs with mild laxatives, charging for the loos, chucking them out before they get their full moneys worth of entertainment. It works most of the time although we do get the odd foreign tourists who 'suspects' that we're doing something wrong. But if we're not poisoning our guests, we make sure we squeeze enough cash out of them to keep us from starving. Have you ever tried that game at the funfair, you know...the one where you have to knock all the tin cans over with 3 balls. If you know what I'm talking about then answer me this...have you ever won? However if your gonna be all boasty and answer yes to my question then tell me what you've won. Exactly, a bouncy ball? A miniature stuffed animal? And how much did you pay to get it...over a fiver. I'll tell you this, just between you and me...it sure as hell cost us 10 times less to buy this junk then it did for you to win it. And that is exactly how we scam you. Every day. Every week. Every month. Every single year.

But let me tell you this, things are gonna change around here, whether they like it or not.
Clorettah
Clorettah
Amature Tracker
Amature Tracker

Number of posts : 75
Tracker Points : 5462
Registration date : 2009-07-31

Back to top Go down

Shadow Salvation- Story time (: Empty Next part

Post by Clorettah Fri Jul 31, 2009 10:48 am

Chapter 2- The Captor

"Roll up! Roll up!...ROLL UP! ROLL UPP!!!"
"DAKOTA ELIZABETH LUAL, STOP SHOUTING THIS INSTANCE!"

My eyes blinked open, my heart started thumping and my forehead stopped sweating. I had once again drenched my night clothes and sheets in a cold sweat that happened to often. I'm not sure whether my mother was used to it yet, or whether she considered me screaming at the top of my lungs at 5am in the morning a new hobby of mine. If thats what she considered, I pity myself. I knew people thought I was weird but surely my own mother didn't stoop that low. But that's not what bothered me about my repetetive screeching. What bothered me was that I usually had no idea I was doing it, some people like to call it sleep talking however under these circumstances I would call it sleep shouting. I'd been having the same nightmare for over a month now. I started off pacing around the fairground late at night. Then I'd suddenly halt as the bright lights of the big top illuminated my path. Next thing I knew I was inside the huge multicoloured tent. I would stare around the seemingly empty tent until I spotted what I was looking for. A man, no taller than me but a lot wider was holding metal chains. On the end of these chains was a magnificent, midnight black bear. It roared and moaned in pain as the shadowy stranger whipped and cut at it. I would scream, holding back the tears and run at it. But the barrier between me and the god like creature would hold me back. I would break down, gasping for breath as tears rolled down my face. Then the captor would chant "Roll up, roll up!" at me until I could take it no longer. I was drowning in the salty substance that was my sorrow and pity for the poor bear and the air would close up around me. I would hear a gun shot and I would take my last breath and...

... wake up screaming. It's not normal, I know it isn't. But I can't help going back there every night. Maybe I can save him tomorrow night. Just maybe I can break through the barrier.
Clorettah
Clorettah
Amature Tracker
Amature Tracker

Back to top Go down

Shadow Salvation- Story time (: Empty Re: Shadow Salvation- Story time (:

Post by Cowzrock Fri Jul 31, 2009 11:27 am

Ok, I'll admit it, most of these stories that other people do are WAAYYYY better than mine. Super Mushroom Super Mushroom

(But mine are awesome in their own special way.)
Cowzrock
Cowzrock
Supah Cow
Supah Cow

Number of posts : 297
Tracker Points : 5618
Registration date : 2008-11-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Clorettah Fri Jul 31, 2009 11:59 am

Cowzrock wrote:Ok, I'll admit it, most of these stories that other people do are WAAYYYY better than mine. Super Mushroom Super Mushroom

(But mine are awesome in their own special way.)

Trueee ;D Afro Dood
Clorettah
Clorettah
Amature Tracker
Amature Tracker

Back to top Go down

Shadow Salvation- Story time (: Empty Mmmmm

Post by Clorettah Sat Aug 01, 2009 10:14 am

Chapter 3: Changes happen

Today, I had earlier decided, was the day that change was going to happen. I wasn't sure how to go around it though. I got dressed and went to greet Rosa and Caleb, my parents, for breakfast. It was just like any other day. Rosa burnt the toast, Caleb spilt the juice and I had to clean up after their mess. Repetition, the threads of sanity. If repetition didn't exist, people would surely go mad from the changes. But once change wouldn't hurt, not one tiny little change to change the way We all lived round here. Satana wouldn't be happy, but it was hard to please the person on top. Satana was the ring leader of le cirque de ciel, or master as he liked to be known. He was tall, with smoky black hair that he often had to tie up. He wasn't getting younger either. He must have been about 70 at least, but he was still just as capable as the strong man. He was my hero. However I was very different to him. I wasn't tall like him. I wasn't really small but I was definately one of the shortest girls. I was 18, a lot younger than him as well. I had golden blonde hair that didn't stop flowing till it reached my waist. The major difference was I was unable to do anything magnificent, needed or even worthwhile. All I could do was collect tickets whereas Satana stole the show every night.

To make matters worse I was the exact opposite of my parents. They both had black hair and were tall, I couldn't understand why I wasn't more like them.

Rosa ushered me out of the caravan as the day was dawning. I had to meet up with my two very best friends before we started setting up for the long day ahead. Sleepily I trod along the gravel path that lead round the whole fairground until I came to the most beautiful caravan there. It was decorated with roses, wind chimes and dream catchers. Not a patch on the hard metal exterior was left bare from the colourful glory. This was where they lived, Angel and David Black. David was 19 and Angel was 17, both similar ages to mine. They were both beautiful people much like their caravan. I was always in a shadow whenever I was with anyone at cirque de ciel.
Clorettah
Clorettah
Amature Tracker
Amature Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by Clorettah Sun Aug 02, 2009 8:26 am

Chapter 4: David and Angel

I gingerly knocked on the front door and waited for an answer. It was only a few seconds till someone swung open the front door but it felt like hours as the anticipation built up inside me.

"Who?..Oh Katie. It's like 7 in the morning! Can't you come back a little later?" Angel subtly said, obviously trying to keep her eyes open.

"No, I can't!" I pushed past her and walked to David's room. She wouldn't mind later on, I practically lived here anyway.

"Daaaaaaaavidddd!" I moaned, knocking on his door. He flung open the door so fast I was surprised it didn't fling off it's hinges.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT ANGEL! Oh, it's you." he shouted, then recognizing me he stopped. I must have looked taken aback as he flushed bright red, grabbed hold of mine and Angel's wrists and dragged us into his room. He hastily closed the door and looked at me, just as Angel did.

"So, Dakota, what is it you want?" he asked, trying his hardest to sound polite when he was extremely annoyed.

"I want to change." I said, hoping they'd know what I meant. David frowned and looked my clothes up and down.

"And what does changing your clothes have to do with us?" he said, smiling.

"This change has nothing to do with my clothes. I want to change us. Everyone at cirque de ciel. We should stop scamming and poisoning, it's not right. I have an idea." I said.

Angel and David grinned as I explained further, and with that we got up and started to plan it further.
Clorettah
Clorettah
Amature Tracker
Amature Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by Acdog Mon Aug 03, 2009 4:52 pm

how many chapters are their going to be? and you double posted. Next time just uuse the edit button please.
Acdog
Acdog
Migrator's First-Mate
Migrator's First-Mate

Number of posts : 2131
Tracker Points : 7226
Registration date : 2008-10-12

http://acdog.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Clorettah Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:14 am

I dunno, I might not write anymore. And I do use the edit button..
Clorettah
Clorettah
Amature Tracker
Amature Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by Acdog Mon Aug 10, 2009 4:17 pm

awwwww. You should right more chapters! =D
Acdog