The TRT Games Arena
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» CALLING ALL NEW AND FORMER TRT MEMEMBERS.
TRT News Special-Imagine EmptyThu Feb 13, 2020 2:35 pm by KingofDarknessAang

» A hello/goodbye and an apology
TRT News Special-Imagine EmptySat Oct 12, 2019 9:26 am by Bananaman

» hey guys im back and ready to attack!!
TRT News Special-Imagine EmptyMon Jan 28, 2019 7:04 pm by KingofDarknessAang

» TR School PT 2
TRT News Special-Imagine EmptyWed Jul 27, 2016 11:12 pm by KingofDarknessAang

» One last Message from an Old Friend
TRT News Special-Imagine EmptySun Oct 18, 2015 3:25 am by Jake

» TRT..
TRT News Special-Imagine EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 1:32 pm by ChickenHunter

» Try and get Mumble to come back
TRT News Special-Imagine EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 1:26 pm by Mumbleortiz5

» WoRd PlAy- a word game by BK
TRT News Special-Imagine EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 1:31 am by Jake

» Hello, again.
TRT News Special-Imagine EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 9:21 pm by Jake

» TRT Awards 2010: the results
TRT News Special-Imagine EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 2:04 pm by KingofDarknessAang

» The Rise and Fall of Chatserv: Amerikaanse Varken Versie
TRT News Special-Imagine EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 7:05 am by ponycrazy12

» The Final Thread
TRT News Special-Imagine EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 2:39 am by Aarbenhar

» NEW FORUM LIVE!
TRT News Special-Imagine EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 9:19 am by Sir Gamealot

» Bye. Forever.
TRT News Special-Imagine EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 5:19 pm by Seastella!

» Post The Song In Your Head
TRT News Special-Imagine EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 10:23 pm by Cowzrock

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 15 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 15 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 49 on Sat Sep 23, 2023 10:54 am

TRT News Special-Imagine

5 posters

Go down

TRT News Special-Imagine Empty TRT News Special-Imagine

Post by Armageddon Tue Jun 23, 2009 1:39 am

Hello TRT! Today i give you a serious question to answer, and not the news. Even though it is about very recent events.

''Should there be peace? If so, could there be a second peace generation? If no, then how do we live with the war?''

With the events of Iran.Pakistan,Iraq, and the mexican and american civilian hatreds I was thinking, maybe there needs to be a second peace revolution. I am for peace, for my dad is a hippy(well kinda) ,IM a hippy, he has hippy friends(kinda),and one friend of his is a Veitnam vet, who has lost the ability to get a good night sleep(and will never in his life regain that ability), and has to listen to radio all night, if he fell asleep...those memeries... those tragedies of war would come back to him.. and if you have had abad nightmare, that nightmare will NEVER be as horrible and scary as a nightmare he would have. He cannot hear fireworks for bombs exploding over his camp, and the veitcong attacking them. I respect this man for his duties and for what he has taught me. He taught me about colorado, and about cool things he learned about colorado. Everything i know about nature there is from him, same with my dad. Now i know my generation is all about the jonas vrothers,mily cyrus,tiwtter,myspace,rap,emo,goth,twilight, and other 21st century things, but what are we pushing for? Nothing. Those kids on youtube videos and on myspace pics might do the peace sign, but they dont know the meaning of peace,all it is to them is a cool hand gesture that everyone does. in the 60's in meant something. Kids before us pushed for something. We dont.Reason is irrevelent to this post(but see technology post) and the reason i bring it up is, we forget the way war, and people being hateful to others can destroy people like my dads friend. Peace isnt dead yet. And it is needed to keep people from being hurt even more. Peace is the only way to keep everyone happy, and i cant say everything, but this video can..And please answer the question cited with details of your answer. Now heres the video, by John lennon: