The TRT Games Arena
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Similar topics
    Latest topics
    » CALLING ALL NEW AND FORMER TRT MEMEMBERS.
    The Truth EmptyThu Feb 13, 2020 2:35 pm by KingofDarknessAang

» A hello/goodbye and an apology
    The Truth EmptySat Oct 12, 2019 9:26 am by Bananaman

» hey guys im back and ready to attack!!
    The Truth EmptyMon Jan 28, 2019 7:04 pm by KingofDarknessAang

» TR School PT 2
    The Truth EmptyWed Jul 27, 2016 11:12 pm by KingofDarknessAang

» One last Message from an Old Friend
    The Truth EmptySun Oct 18, 2015 3:25 am by Jake

» TRT..
    The Truth EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 1:32 pm by ChickenHunter

» Try and get Mumble to come back
    The Truth EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 1:26 pm by Mumbleortiz5

» WoRd PlAy- a word game by BK
    The Truth EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 1:31 am by Jake

» Hello, again.
    The Truth EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 9:21 pm by Jake

» TRT Awards 2010: the results
    The Truth EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 2:04 pm by KingofDarknessAang

» The Rise and Fall of Chatserv: Amerikaanse Varken Versie
    The Truth EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 7:05 am by ponycrazy12

» The Final Thread
    The Truth EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 2:39 am by Aarbenhar

» NEW FORUM LIVE!
    The Truth EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 9:19 am by Sir Gamealot

» Bye. Forever.
    The Truth EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 5:19 pm by Seastella!

» Post The Song In Your Head
    The Truth EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 10:23 pm by Cowzrock

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
    In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 49 on Sat Sep 23, 2023 10:54 am

The Truth

5 posters

Go down

The Truth Empty The Truth

Post by Armageddon Sun Jun 07, 2009 6:33 am

The truth. Most people dont like The Truth, in fact, most people hate The Truth. The truth is, most people want to destroy the truth,But i like The Truth, and so I will tell you The Truth. The truth about me,what i believe,what i like,who i like, and i will tell you it when i like, which is now. You may follow telling The Truth if you want, but you dont have to. So here is The Truth. (order: Hates(filled with matter of facts about me which involves hate) -Nuetrel-Likes)
    1.I am Anti-Social

2.I am Anti-Social, but when i am social I have a good attitude, and will try to be friends with anyone that seems nice.

3.I hate people who lack kindness,logic,reality,who have too much ego,lak concern, and feel THEY are the center of the universe.

4.I dislike people who say LOL ROFL or any kind of hapiness when shown to a very unhappy matter JUST so they avoid coming to reality with it.

5. I do not like people who feel they must try and make EVERYONE happy, they feel they must spread the happyness, and are in LOVE with horrible egomaniacs who are very negative and,dare i say it, lacking in conversation(i may be anti social but i do like a good conversation)

6.I absolutely hate people who attack others just cause those people dont share the same beliefs, have same views, or if they look different. Those people i hate.

7.I do not like republicans. I know this is mean and unkind, but i live in an area surrounded by republicans, republicans who prosecute people for being democrat, who wont let the other parties talk, who have anti gay anti obama and anti democrat talks in classrooms(teachers are involved). I know politics isnt everything, but here,sadly, it is. They have grown up with their parents views and feel they must put politics in everything. Here, a democrat is an outcast, which is fine with me, seeing how im anti-social, BUT i dont like republicns for that reason. Show me a open minded republican and i will stop hating them.

8.I might be anti social, but i am very popular in my school. Why can that be? Well, firstly i have a good attitude, and i am open minded. Secondly I avoid talking to them for a long length of time.

9.I do not have a girlfriend, and have never had one. This is because i am shy,anti social, and i do not have a big enough ego, long enough hair, and nor do i play drums or skateboard.(apperantly i have to have those to get one) That is why i dont have a girlfriend.

10. I hate drama. I hate losers who bring drama everywhere. I also hate needy people. People who must feel they need to get everyones sympathy and loving care just to make em feel good. I hate losers who lie to others and make themselves popular through lies and drama.

11. I hate reality TV, I hate shows like American Idol, and i very much hate pop culture and celebrities. Why? Because its pointless to worry about other peoples lives. Take care of yourself and thats ALL that matters. Reality TV is pointless. And people more worried about celebrities than big catastrophies. These people i HATE

12.i hate emo and goth kids, because they make deep thinking, logical, anti social people like me look emo or goth. I am not emo or goth, nor do i hate the world, i just hate some people living in it.

13. I personally hate the emoticons o.0 and -.-. These are very rude emoticons,IMO. i know i use them and i am sorry for it. I regret using them and i plan never to again.

14. I hate cartoons. Only cartoons i like are the good ol ones shown on boomerand. All others are a bunch of s***.

15. I hate pop punk emo goth bands. I know these bands are popular these days but I dont care, to me its their just makeup wearing pansies singing about lonliness,emoness,hate,broken hearts,and death metal.

16.I am annoyed by people who are obsessed with rock. Im sorry but it ISNT everything.

17. I dont like twitter. I dont like facebook. (did you know if you combine Twitter with face book you get TwitBook?)

18. This is the last hate comment. It isnt very hateful though. I would just like to say that my hate comments might flame a petty argument, some people might hate me, and i may regret even typing this, but after listening to George Carlin albums for 2 hours i dont give a f****. Got any problems with it just friggin tweet it, go listen to your emo punk bands, and go skateboardings.

19.I am a boy. I am 5''4'. I am Anti Social but im very kind and smart(IMO). I play the piano and the trombone. I take jazz lessons for the piano. I am in band, and if you say ''EWWWW o.0 BAND GEEK!!'' Well get used to it, band geeks are the next jimmi hendrix for all you know.

20.I like jazz,classical,reggea,ska,classic rock,celtic,irish punk,romanian punk(their punk and american punk is different. You just gotta listen to it to tell the difference.) Music.

21.I like girls who are quiet,smart,not preppy or have big egos, and for some reason i like girls with black hair. I dont know why, i just do. Sadly for me, there is no type of these girls at my school.

22. i dont hate everythng, and im almost never hateful. I love animals,i like science, i enjoy going outdoors, i love music, and i can be a very good socialite when i wanna be.

23. to tell how anti social i am i try anything to avoid talking to anyone anywhere. Anything. I hate having someone sit by me on the bus planes and any city transportation. Which is why i have my brother sit on one seat next to me while the wall to the other side of me. Once again im not emo or goth, i just dont like having any social contact.

24. I watch Animal Plant,Discovery Channel,History Channel, NASA channel, and British Sitcoms. I have no life, i know, no need to remind me.

25. I have always wanted to be famous for being random and funny, which i knwo will never happen. If im lucky it might. My comedic hero is George Carlin, if i become a comedian, im gonna be just like him.

26. Ive always wanted to write interesting stuff people will enjoy (stares at empty room with no audience) apperantly i dont do a good job. Seriously, almost none of my writings(:o maybe even this one too) get read and commented on. One person told me they just dont feel like commenting, well i cant understand that, cause i like to show my opinion on everything, it gives respect and feed back to the author, and proves your point. So to those lazy people, f*** you.

27. I wont be able to fit in likes into my 30 things about me, so forget i said i said there was gonna be a like part to this.

28.I am agnostic. Just saying that causes an uproar. Saying your atheist causes masscres. Just shows how many nutjobs there are out to get people who are different. iIm a WHO KNOWS agnostic. And if i was a christian id spend my life combining science and religion,WHICH ive figured out already.

29. I feel people are becoming dumber with each new technology. Soon we will be like the people from wall-e. I wish to be deceased by that time. Until then i will continue proving my point the goerge carlin way and mock those twatters, those iphoners, those people who depend on technology to lead their lives, people who prosecute other for what they think even though they cant think themselves without searching what their prosecuting on their iphones.

30. I prefer nature.

There ya go, the truth. About me. You can g and hate me now, i really dont care right now. Im sure ill regret it later and try to explain it, but right now i dont care. can you handle the truth?

I would like to point out before you comment that my definition of Anti Social means doesnt like talking to people.avoids communication, and doesnt usually agree with society. Im afraid the real definition is they are sycopaths and narcisstic(big egos) they steal lie cheat..etc. WHICH im none of those (cept sycopath). So Dont think im THAT anti social

Last edited by Armageddon on Sun Jun 07, 2009 7:47 am; edited 2 times in total
    Armageddon
    Armageddon
    TRT 'Python'
    TRT 'Python'

Number of posts : 1075
    Tracker Points : 6527
    Registration date : 2008-11-12

http://fletchowns.net/what.html

Back to top Go down

The Truth Empty Re: The Truth

Post by Bananaman Sun Jun 07, 2009 6:43 am

Haha nice.. that must have taken a while o.o

Im kinda like you, Arma. I love Animals and Wildlife. I play drums and Im in a band. BAND GEEK!!! xD

Some of your Facts a agree with, some I dont, thats me.
    Bananaman
    Bananaman
    Patience then Payback

Number of posts : 797
    Tracker Points : 6849
    Registration date : 2008-11-15

http://www.clubpenguin.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Armageddon Sun Jun 07, 2009 7:38 am

you have no iea how long it took lol

and yaaaaa! BAND GEEKS!!!

And i am happy you have different views, thats how it should be Razz
    Armageddon
    Armageddon
    TRT 'Python'
    TRT 'Python'

Back to top Go down

Post by -Lynx__ Sun Jun 07, 2009 8:35 am

I don't agree with you at 11, 13, 14 (spongebob is awesome ;o) and 17.

Anyway, about 21, I nearly qualify (WEIRD.). Fortunately, I'm not 14 nor am I quiet Wink
    -Lynx__
    -Lynx__
    Child Prodigy
    Child Prodigy

Number of posts : 1033
    Tracker Points : 5860
    Registration date : 2008-08-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Armageddon Sun Jun 07, 2009 8:38 am

thanks for your opinions but i now noticed i didnt ask anyone if they agreed or not ;o i was just telling the truth about me but opinions are open.
    Armageddon
    Armageddon
    TRT 'Python'
    TRT 'Python'

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Gamealot Sun Jun 07, 2009 9:32 am

Agnostics ftw.

Oh btw, it's "psychopaths". Crazy
    Sir Gamealot
    Sir Gamealot
    They see me administratin'.
    They hatin'.
    They see me administratin'. They hatin'.

Number of posts : 2122
    Tracker Points : 7599
    Registration date : 2007-10-16

http://bribble.chatserv.nl/8823

Back to top Go down

Post by Armageddon Sun Jun 07, 2009 9:04 pm

more to The Truth about me,
    31. BUT WHO WAS PHONE??

lalala ill think up more later
    Armageddon
    Armageddon
    TRT 'Python'
    TRT 'Python'

Back to top Go down

Post by froggy Wed Jun 10, 2009 9:21 pm

here's my truth.. it's personal. so don't judge.
    it's not as long, or organized as arma's but here it goes.

1.i don't show my full self in real life. i usually don't act as weird and random as i am with people.
    2. i love having adventure, except with dating.yes, i've been in love.. until, he cheated on me..then when we broke up, he went out with my best friend.
    3. people think i hate bands like, 3OH!3, owl city, boys like girls, metro station, cute is what we aim for, and so on. but acutally, i like those bands.
    4. i'm that kinda girl who isn't popular, but isn't a loner. i have a few best friends i'll tell anything to, and then i have friends i like talking to.
    5. i dont say i'm prettier than other girls. & i know i'm weirder than they are. p:
    6. i hate guys who have 2038 girlfriends, and still cheat on them. x.x
    7. i dont like it when people see the real me.
    8. i'm very pale, so i tend to wear my hair down to cover my face, and pants so nobody see's my paleness. x.x
    9. i've been through alot, and people don't have any idea.
    10. i'm very sensitive, and i try to act tough so people don't know.
    11. i'll listen to a song over and over, just cause it reminds me of someone.
    12. i'm very clumsy, so i fall alot.
    13. i'll make a total dork of myself, and i dont care.
    14. i'm veryyyy bad at hiding my feelings.
    15. i tend to have many ''puppy love crushes'' i'll think i'll like a guy, just cause i think they are funny or something but in reality i'm NOT in love with them.
    16. i hate expressing my feelings.
    17. i hate to say it, but i'm ready to be 16, so i can have more privilieges. but i'm scared to grow up and have many responsibilites.
    18. i will not leave my house unless i look reasonable.
    19. i love meeting new people. but i'm scared that they won't like me. :/
    20. i give way too many second chances, cause i dont want them out of my life.
    21. i will be your friend till the end of time unless you promise you will never lie or do anything to hurt me or my feelings.
    22. i'm a very loveydovey kinda person, i just don't show it.
    23. i adore animals, i just hate the ones who harm. .-.
    24. i'm very picky about my hygeine.
    25. i'm that girl who will run down the street screaming ''CHEEEEEEEEESE!''
    26. i'm me, nobody can make me change that. i change for me, not anyone else.
    27. i have anger issues. i get mad over stupid stuff. :/
    28. i try to make my life more complicated, just for the adventure.
    29. i'm not a clean freak, i just want a clean and tidy enviorment.
    30. i like guys who are smart & funny.
    31. i will NOT date a guy who is stupid.
    32. i'm that girl who will dance like a retard in the middle of ANYWHERE.

besides these things, i can't think of much more!
    i'll add more when i think of 'em.

Last edited by froggy on Mon Jun 15, 2009 1:14 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : adding stuff.)
    froggy
    froggy
    Amature Tracker
    Amature Tracker

Number of posts : 49
    Tracker Points : 5469
    Registration date : 2009-06-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down