The TRT Games Arena
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Similar topics
    Latest topics
    » CALLING ALL NEW AND FORMER TRT MEMEMBERS.
    Get To Know Your Fellow...TRT-ians EmptyThu Feb 13, 2020 2:35 pm by KingofDarknessAang

» A hello/goodbye and an apology
    Get To Know Your Fellow...TRT-ians EmptySat Oct 12, 2019 9:26 am by Bananaman

» hey guys im back and ready to attack!!
    Get To Know Your Fellow...TRT-ians EmptyMon Jan 28, 2019 7:04 pm by KingofDarknessAang

» TR School PT 2
    Get To Know Your Fellow...TRT-ians EmptyWed Jul 27, 2016 11:12 pm by KingofDarknessAang

» One last Message from an Old Friend
    Get To Know Your Fellow...TRT-ians EmptySun Oct 18, 2015 3:25 am by Jake

» TRT..
    Get To Know Your Fellow...TRT-ians EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 1:32 pm by ChickenHunter

» Try and get Mumble to come back
    Get To Know Your Fellow...TRT-ians EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 1:26 pm by Mumbleortiz5

» WoRd PlAy- a word game by BK
    Get To Know Your Fellow...TRT-ians EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 1:31 am by Jake

» Hello, again.
    Get To Know Your Fellow...TRT-ians EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 9:21 pm by Jake

» TRT Awards 2010: the results
    Get To Know Your Fellow...TRT-ians EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 2:04 pm by KingofDarknessAang

» The Rise and Fall of Chatserv: Amerikaanse Varken Versie
    Get To Know Your Fellow...TRT-ians EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 7:05 am by ponycrazy12

» The Final Thread
    Get To Know Your Fellow...TRT-ians EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 2:39 am by Aarbenhar

» NEW FORUM LIVE!
    Get To Know Your Fellow...TRT-ians EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 9:19 am by Sir Gamealot

» Bye. Forever.
    Get To Know Your Fellow...TRT-ians EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 5:19 pm by Seastella!

» Post The Song In Your Head
    Get To Know Your Fellow...TRT-ians EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 10:23 pm by Cowzrock

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
    In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 49 on Sat Sep 23, 2023 10:54 am

Get To Know Your Fellow...TRT-ians

3 posters

Go down

Get To Know Your Fellow...TRT-ians Empty Get To Know Your Fellow...TRT-ians

Post by Acdog Fri Jun 05, 2009 10:06 pm

This is a place where you can get to know your fellow friends,and even enemies.This is how it works. Someone picks two people. Ex:I pick -Carder and Bananman. Those two people then have to post what the know about each other. Here is an example format. You would follow something like this to give your idea of that person. Say I was choosen to do Carder. All you have to do is basically give a summary about what you know about the person, along with any opinions you might have about them.(No Flame Wars). Here is an example:

Carder has been on Bribble for a while. Whatever he says, he means. Even if we don't understand it, there is still some deep meaning in the inner core of his words,too complex for our brains to follow. Example:lalalalallallaala. See what I mean? Carder and I have never really been good friends, but we have never really been enemies. His personality kind of reminds me of..a guitar player!,(Which he is). =P With Carder,what you see is what you get. From what I can tell,hes a genrally happy dude. Hes is waaay into music. One thing that is cool about him is he loves guitar. One things thats..ehh..not so cool,(IMO), is..he dosen't act serious very often.

Ok, now here is the twist. YOU DON'T GET TO PICK WHO YOU EVALUATE,VICE VERSA. Someone randomly picks two people to evaluate each other.(It's fun to pick people who don't run in the same circles.) I'll start us off.

I choose..BK to evaluate Cuttah and vice versa. Have fun! =D
    Acdog
    Acdog
    Migrator's First-Mate
    Migrator's First-Mate

Number of posts : 2131
    Tracker Points : 7217
    Registration date : 2008-10-12

http://acdog.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Get To Know Your Fellow...TRT-ians Empty Re: Get To Know Your Fellow...TRT-ians

Post by Jake Fri Jun 05, 2009 10:13 pm

Cuttah has been on the bribble since late may early june I met her in a weird fashion I was handcuffed to her and SG She is my TRT mother :p
    Jake
    Jake
    TRT Patron
    TRT Patron

Number of posts : 1391
    Tracker Points : 5312
    Registration date : 2008-01-06

Back to top Go down

Post by froggy Wed Jun 10, 2009 10:32 pm

so now, kuzoo picks someone to talk about another person.
    right?
    froggy
    froggy
    Amature Tracker
    Amature Tracker

Number of posts : 49
    Tracker Points : 5458
    Registration date : 2009-06-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Acdog Sat Nov 07, 2009 1:02 am

He hasn't. So I will. Jordan and Carder. EVALUATE. ;D
    Acdog
    Acdog
    Migrator's First-Mate
    Migrator's First-Mate

Number of posts : 2131
    Tracker Points : 7217
    Registration date : 2008-10-12

http://acdog.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down