The TRT Games Arena
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Similar topics
Latest topics
» CALLING ALL NEW AND FORMER TRT MEMEMBERS.
Ever had a day(week) like i have?:( EmptyThu Feb 13, 2020 2:35 pm by KingofDarknessAang

» A hello/goodbye and an apology
Ever had a day(week) like i have?:( EmptySat Oct 12, 2019 9:26 am by Bananaman

» hey guys im back and ready to attack!!
Ever had a day(week) like i have?:( EmptyMon Jan 28, 2019 7:04 pm by KingofDarknessAang

» TR School PT 2
Ever had a day(week) like i have?:( EmptyWed Jul 27, 2016 11:12 pm by KingofDarknessAang

» One last Message from an Old Friend
Ever had a day(week) like i have?:( EmptySun Oct 18, 2015 3:25 am by Jake

» TRT..
Ever had a day(week) like i have?:( EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 1:32 pm by ChickenHunter

» Try and get Mumble to come back
Ever had a day(week) like i have?:( EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 1:26 pm by Mumbleortiz5

» WoRd PlAy- a word game by BK
Ever had a day(week) like i have?:( EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 1:31 am by Jake

» Hello, again.
Ever had a day(week) like i have?:( EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 9:21 pm by Jake

» TRT Awards 2010: the results
Ever had a day(week) like i have?:( EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 2:04 pm by KingofDarknessAang

» The Rise and Fall of Chatserv: Amerikaanse Varken Versie
Ever had a day(week) like i have?:( EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 7:05 am by ponycrazy12

» The Final Thread
Ever had a day(week) like i have?:( EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 2:39 am by Aarbenhar

» NEW FORUM LIVE!
Ever had a day(week) like i have?:( EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 9:19 am by Sir Gamealot

» Bye. Forever.
Ever had a day(week) like i have?:( EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 5:19 pm by Seastella!

» Post The Song In Your Head
Ever had a day(week) like i have?:( EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 10:23 pm by Cowzrock

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 49 on Sat Sep 23, 2023 10:54 am

Ever had a day(week) like i have?:(

4 posters

Go down

Ever had a day(week) like i have?:( Empty Ever had a day(week) like i have?:(

Post by Vicsp Tue Apr 21, 2009 3:07 pm

Hey guys
yep its me, and its after easter, so guess was?
we have to go back to school after our 2 week holiday. So yeah i know i have to go to school, but i relli didnt want to. Plus its relli hard when your 2 sisters have a extra day off and they are taking the p*** out of you. so i rooled out of bed and raided my wardrobe for my school clothes only to find my jumper had a whole in right up the arm. when i told me she said o theres anothher one in the bathroom. I get to the bathroom and found it. (1 thing had gone right on a monday morrning). when i was changed i went done stairs feed my fishys and eat some toat, well i say SOME toat half the bread had gone and the toater was broken, so i had warm ish toat. I made my lunch and ran to feed the cats which meesed me around know end. I then finaly went back upstars and got washedeg cleaned my teeth, washed my face and had a shower, dryed my hair all in time to catch the bus. Which was running 10mins late Exclamation .im on the bus going to school its worked!! When i get to school all my friends are chating so i go up to them and star talking with thme.. Not one of them notic my hair has been cut or i have new shoes😠 . By now i was relli angry. When we got into class we all sat down and this ginger lady who is like relli relli talk comes in. shes like Hello class 4 in a soppy vocie Im mrs cooke. my mates will and brad sat at the back giggleing. shes like wats so funny boys in her hight piched vicie. they just gigled even more.She then went on to say that mrs H (cant say her real name cos i cant spell it) has broken her leg. We all sigh and she goes"dont worry we will have a fab 13/14 weeks together. James woh sits next to me nuged me. i was like what, he goes shes a cookie. i just giggled and he goes LETS CALL HER MRS COOKIE relli loud.Maths was good all she did was try to work out how the white bord worked. English was bpring all we did was read Alice Inb Wonder land . me and henry giggled allll the way to the end. pe was rubbish we did woh to get changed. i mean wat pe lession is that? When i got home my dad was there waiting for me. i mean dad does some strage things but he never gets me form the bus. Get into the car he goes and guesse wat? thats right moms broken her leg by falling over a gate.

the wost monday ever and i mean ever

O a quick joke
how do you make lady gaga cry?

A- you poka face!!!!
lol
Vicsp
Vicsp
Migrator Chef
Migrator Chef

Number of posts : 1054
Tracker Points : 5921
Registration date : 2008-05-08

http://www.tumblr.com/tumblelog/vickyprouse

Back to top Go down

Ever had a day(week) like i have?:( Empty Re: Ever had a day(week) like i have?:(

Post by Artzach90 Tue Apr 21, 2009 4:46 pm

Lol. Ive had a week liek this, very recently;

i broke my forearm on goodfriday, then we got back to school for an awesome day. lol.

But i dotn get it, are you mad, or are you happy?
Artzach90
Artzach90
EdwarddCullen <3
EdwarddCullen

Number of posts : 594
Tracker Points : 5804
Registration date : 2008-03-29

Back to top Go down

Ever had a day(week) like i have?:( Empty Re: Ever had a day(week) like i have?:(

Post by Jordan101011 Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:26 pm

Vicsp wrote:taking the p*** out of you.

Wtf?!
Jordan101011
Jordan101011
Migrator Mopper
Migrator Mopper

Number of posts : 980
Tracker Points : 6381
Registration date : 2008-06-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Acdog Sun Apr 25, 2010 3:45 am

Vicsp wrote: when i was changed i went done stairs feed my fishys and eat some toat, well i say SOME toat half the bread had gone and the toater was broken, so i had warm ish toat. lol

Toat? Weird A toater? I WANT ONE. D;
Acdog
Acdog
Migrator's First-Mate
Migrator's First-Mate

Number of posts : 2131
Tracker Points : 7227
Registration date : 2008-10-12

http://acdog.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down