The TRT Games Arena
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» CALLING ALL NEW AND FORMER TRT MEMEMBERS.
Meeting de Avance EmptyThu Feb 13, 2020 2:35 pm by KingofDarknessAang

» A hello/goodbye and an apology
Meeting de Avance EmptySat Oct 12, 2019 9:26 am by Bananaman

» hey guys im back and ready to attack!!
Meeting de Avance EmptyMon Jan 28, 2019 7:04 pm by KingofDarknessAang

» TR School PT 2
Meeting de Avance EmptyWed Jul 27, 2016 11:12 pm by KingofDarknessAang

» One last Message from an Old Friend
Meeting de Avance EmptySun Oct 18, 2015 3:25 am by Jake

» TRT..
Meeting de Avance EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 1:32 pm by ChickenHunter

» Try and get Mumble to come back
Meeting de Avance EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 1:26 pm by Mumbleortiz5

» WoRd PlAy- a word game by BK
Meeting de Avance EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 1:31 am by Jake

» Hello, again.
Meeting de Avance EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 9:21 pm by Jake

» TRT Awards 2010: the results
Meeting de Avance EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 2:04 pm by KingofDarknessAang

» The Rise and Fall of Chatserv: Amerikaanse Varken Versie
Meeting de Avance EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 7:05 am by ponycrazy12

» The Final Thread
Meeting de Avance EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 2:39 am by Aarbenhar

» NEW FORUM LIVE!
Meeting de Avance EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 9:19 am by Sir Gamealot

» Bye. Forever.
Meeting de Avance EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 5:19 pm by Seastella!

» Post The Song In Your Head
Meeting de Avance EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 10:23 pm by Cowzrock

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 49 on Sat Sep 23, 2023 10:54 am

Meeting de Avance

2 posters

Go down

Meeting de Avance Empty Meeting de Avance

Post by -Lynx__ Fri Feb 20, 2009 7:38 am

Hey guys! I have a pretty nice story to tell about the school elections right now. I'm running for GSPA treasurer, and still hoping to win Wink. Our party name is TWILIGHT. Anyway, to the story!

Once upon a Friday Afternoon: Meeting de Avance
by Lynx43

It was Friday afternoon when it was time for the meeting de avance in my school. All the 3rd-6th Graders were now seated at the auditorium, while me and my party mates, along with our rival party, were seated near the front. The event began with a prayer, then we sung the Philippine National Anthem and our teacher had a little talk on voting and our right for "Suffrage". After some more little activities, it was time for me and my party mates to go on stage along with the other party. When we went there, we explained our platforms, but we kinda messed up a little. After us, the other party explained their platforms and theirs was pretty good.
"I don't think we would win this," I said to my party mate,who was running for secretary. "Their platforms are really good!"
"Look, their platforms are very expensive, while ours are very practical. I'm not so sure if they can do it." encouraged me.
And was she right. It was expensive.
When it was time for the open forum, our friends, who supported us very much, asked questions to our rival party (their name was YES btw).
"Where can you get the funds on doing your activities?" My friend, asked.
"Well, its not yet final." One of the members from YES replied.
While there were still others who were asking questions, I was laughing a bit on stage since I thought that my friends were almost about to pick a fight. Not until another friend of mine, whom I really hate/like jokingly (and was a big criticizer), asked the two parties.
"....(I forgot her first question) and why do you think that we should vote for you?"
"Well,...." my other party mate explained. I had to defend them, I thought. I gotta save our party for the sake of our party. I had to do something!
I reached for the mike. My friend was about to answer, but I just grabbed it instead (not rudely, but she wanted to answer XD).
"Well, first of all, our platforms are still POSSIBLE projects," I started. I was nervous a bit, but I'm used to the stage. "And second," I stopped for a moment. I really thought of the answer, but I was a bit scared. For 1 second, I looked at my party mates. I was about to hesitate, but I had to go on.
"Why do you think are we chosen by the teachers to become candidates for GSPA if we can't do it?" I answered. At that moment, everyone was clapping. Very hard. Very very hard. That was it, I blasted it. I just made myself famous for a moment ;o. You might think it was cheesy, but I'm not so sure.
At the end of the activity, loads of people were congratulating me. I think they loved my comeback. Well, at least I helped my party for a moment there.
Meanwhile....
"LEMME KILL THAT PERSON WHO ASKED THAT QUESTION!!! IMMA KILL HER!!!!!!!!" me and my friends said. At the very end of the day, that person who asked the question, I asked her to make the fliers for us XD

~THE END~
This is a true story of Lynx43

Tis mah 505th post!! XD
-Lynx__
-Lynx__
Child Prodigy
Child Prodigy

Number of posts : 1033
Tracker Points : 5859
Registration date : 2008-08-15

Back to top Go down

Meeting de Avance Empty Re: Meeting de Avance

Post by CutieGirl167 Sat Feb 21, 2009 1:45 am

Kewl! I am involved in a similar progamme like that be4. We had to do a project on how we could manage to save Mother Earth.(Yes,it's based on Gobal Warning.) In the end, our rival team won becuz they added a video clip and well...looks like they're the true winners.
CutieGirl167
CutieGirl167
Penguinz Pal
Penguinz Pal

Number of posts : 406
Tracker Points : 5655
Registration date : 2008-10-26

http://www.clubpenguin.com

Back to top Go down

Post by -Lynx__ Sat Feb 21, 2009 9:55 am

Nah, the thing that I'm on is the school government thing. sorta.
-Lynx__
-Lynx__
Child Prodigy
Child Prodigy

Number of posts : 1033
Tracker Points : 5859
Registration date : 2008-08-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down