Latest topics
» A hello/goodbye and an apology
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2 - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 12, 2019 9:26 am by Bananaman

» hey guys im back and ready to attack!!
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2 - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2019 7:04 pm by KingofDarknessAang

» TR School PT 2
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2 - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2016 11:12 pm by KingofDarknessAang

» One last Message from an Old Friend
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2 - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 18, 2015 3:25 am by Jake

» TRT..
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2 - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 1:32 pm by ChickenHunter

» Try and get Mumble to come back
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2 - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 1:26 pm by Mumbleortiz5

» WoRd PlAy- a word game by BK
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2 - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 1:31 am by Jake

» Hello, again.
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2 - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 9:21 pm by Jake

» TRT Awards 2010: the results
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2 - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 2:04 pm by KingofDarknessAang

» The Rise and Fall of Chatserv: Amerikaanse Varken Versie
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2 - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 7:05 am by ponycrazy12

» The Final Thread
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2 - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 2:39 am by Aarbenhar

» NEW FORUM LIVE!
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2 - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 9:19 am by Sir Gamealot

» Bye. Forever.
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2 - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 5:19 pm by Seastella!

» Post The Song In Your Head
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2 - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 10:23 pm by Cowzrock

» Are We Dead?
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2 - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 6:16 am by ponycrazy12

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 42 on Sat Oct 26, 2013 2:07 am

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

When will you be seeing Harry Potter 7.2?

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2 - Page 2 I_vote_lcap28%Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2 - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 28% 
[ 5 ]
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2 - Page 2 I_vote_lcap22%Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2 - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 22% 
[ 4 ]
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2 - Page 2 I_vote_lcap50%Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2 - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 9 ]

Total Votes : 18

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2

Post by ponycrazy12 on Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:46 am

aargh! I hate how there are no cinemas near me that don't require a car to get to Sad I suppose I'll have to wait till it comes out on dvd. Fed Up
ponycrazy12
ponycrazy12
Master Tracker
Master Tracker

Number of posts : 740
Tracker Points : 4495
Registration date : 2008-10-19

Back to top Go down

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2

Post by Cookie'D on Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:38 am

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2 - Page 2 Tumblr_locjshPfQW1qci7ofo1_500
Cookie'D
Cookie'D
Exotic Greek Maiden
Exotic Greek Maiden

Number of posts : 1296
Tracker Points : 3974
Registration date : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Acdog on Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:41 pm

Well the first thing i would suggest is getting rid of that hat. That's the "there's gotta be something wrong with that guy" hat.
Acdog
Acdog
Migrator's First-Mate
Migrator's First-Mate

Number of posts : 2131
Tracker Points : 5563
Registration date : 2008-10-12

http://acdog.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by -Carder- on Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:50 pm

I wish i had a hat like that. Winter hats are the best kind of hats.

trtgamestrtgames trt gaaaaaames~ this is definitely not a trt games post just a signature lol
Team Coco
-Carder-
-Carder-
Lazy Moderator
Lazy Moderator

Location : HUJRUJHGGJLRGUAHAHGUJL not trtgames/trt games or anything like that
Number of posts : 918
Tracker Points : 4705
Registration date : 2008-09-28

http://nws.noaa.gov/

Back to top Go down

Post by Cookie'D on Sat Jul 16, 2011 3:17 pm

ikr they're so cute! :3
Cookie'D
Cookie'D
Exotic Greek Maiden
Exotic Greek Maiden

Back to top Go down

Post by Mimoz-Pie on Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:13 pm

Kingsley ftw mayne.
Mimoz-Pie
Mimoz-Pie
Treacherous Tracker
Treacherous Tracker

Number of posts : 356
Tracker Points : 4123
Registration date : 2009-06-25

http://sweethaangjaz.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Broekhart on Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:41 am

Cookie'D wrote:Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2 - Page 2 Tumblr_locjshPfQW1qci7ofo1_500

theres pottermore Razz its out later this year. a virtual world for all harry potter lovers loool
Broekhart
Broekhart
Treacherous Tracker
Treacherous Tracker

Number of posts : 329
Tracker Points : 3463
Registration date : 2010-12-04

Back to top Go down

Post by ponycrazy12 on Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:13 am

^ Virtual world? You mean like a game?

Watched part1 yesterday (finally). The best HP film of them all (P2 doesnt count cause I havent seen it). No question. But even though it was awesome did it remind you of Lord of the Rings anybody? I said this on the chat yesterday but I'll say it again.

Spoiler:
Kreacher & Dobby are just like Gollum & Smeagol. The horcrux amulet is just like The Ring! Whoever wears it for a long period of time becomes meaner and bad-tempered, you cannot destroy it by ordinary ways and it tries to kill/drown Harry in the lake/pond. And the way they have to go all over the place in the country is like LOTR too

Ok, rant over. :L I'm very glad that Daniel Radcliffe's acting has greatly improved, the others have too. But it really did look awesome Very Happy I like how it's a lot darker and older than the others too.
Spoiler:
you would not have found a make-out scene like the one between Harry and Hermione in GoF I don't think.
ponycrazy12
ponycrazy12
Master Tracker
Master Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by Cookie'D on Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:35 am

ponycrazy12 wrote:
Spoiler:
Kreacher & Dobby are just like Gollum & Smeagol. The horcrux amulet is just like The Ring! Whoever wears it for a long period of time becomes meaner and bad-tempered, you cannot destroy it by ordinary ways and it tries to kill/drown Harry in the lake/pond. And the way they have to go all over the place in the country is like LOTR too
Spoiler:
Actually, all of the horcrauxes cannot be destroyed in ordinary ways. It did remind me of the ring too, though. Also, I can't find a relation between Kreacher-Dobby and Gollum-Smeagol...

Added spoiler thingy just in case.
Cookie'D
Cookie'D
Exotic Greek Maiden
Exotic Greek Maiden

Back to top Go down

Post by ponycrazy12 on Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:15 am

Cookie'D wrote:
ponycrazy12 wrote:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Actually, all of the horcrauxes cannot be destroyed in ordinary ways. It did remind me of the ring too, though. Also, I can't find a relation between Kreacher-Dobby and Gollum-Smeagol...

Added spoiler thingy just in case.

Spoiler:
Dobby + Smeagol = good part. Kreacher + Gollum = bad part.
Lol I feel like we're talking in secret with all these spoilers
ponycrazy12
ponycrazy12
Master Tracker
Master Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by Cookie'D on Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:41 pm

I see your train of thought but they're not even the same person, and also,
Spoiler:
Kreacher is good.
Cookie'D
Cookie'D
Exotic Greek Maiden
Exotic Greek Maiden

Back to top Go down

Post by ponycrazy12 on Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:26 pm

*puts on spy glasses*
Spoiler:
in the end,he's bad at first and generaly grumpier lol but I guess he is
Btw have you seen part2? I'm losing track of who has and who hasn't.

Warning! Massive spoiler below, don't click if you haven't read or seen The Deathly Hallows Part 2
Spoiler:
What was the scene where Fred died like?(I'm asking this generaly, not just CD)
ponycrazy12
ponycrazy12
Master Tracker
Master Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by Cookie'D on Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:45 pm

ponycrazy12 wrote:
Spoiler:
What was the scene where Fred died like?(I'm asking this generaly, not just CD)
They didn't actually show the thing, Harry notices it afterwards when the whole thing has ended.
Cookie'D
Cookie'D
Exotic Greek Maiden
Exotic Greek Maiden

Back to top Go down

Post by ponycrazy12 on Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:44 pm

Aw they could have at least given him his last scene Sad so who did it show? If any..
ponycrazy12
ponycrazy12
Master Tracker
Master Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by Broekhart on Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:02 pm

:') i dont understand any of the spoilers ahahah
Broekhart
Broekhart
Treacherous Tracker
Treacherous Tracker

Number of posts : 329
Tracker Points : 3463
Registration date : 2010-12-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Cookie'D on Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:55 pm

WATCHED IT TODAY OH MY GOD IT WAS EPIC.

"Always."
That made me cry guys.
Cookie'D
Cookie'D
Exotic Greek Maiden
Exotic Greek Maiden

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum