The TRT Games Arena
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» CALLING ALL NEW AND FORMER TRT MEMEMBERS.
Pranksters find Jeremy Clarkson asleep in the sun EmptyThu Feb 13, 2020 2:35 pm by KingofDarknessAang

» A hello/goodbye and an apology
Pranksters find Jeremy Clarkson asleep in the sun EmptySat Oct 12, 2019 9:26 am by Bananaman

» hey guys im back and ready to attack!!
Pranksters find Jeremy Clarkson asleep in the sun EmptyMon Jan 28, 2019 7:04 pm by KingofDarknessAang

» TR School PT 2
Pranksters find Jeremy Clarkson asleep in the sun EmptyWed Jul 27, 2016 11:12 pm by KingofDarknessAang

» One last Message from an Old Friend
Pranksters find Jeremy Clarkson asleep in the sun EmptySun Oct 18, 2015 3:25 am by Jake

» TRT..
Pranksters find Jeremy Clarkson asleep in the sun EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 1:32 pm by ChickenHunter

» Try and get Mumble to come back
Pranksters find Jeremy Clarkson asleep in the sun EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 1:26 pm by Mumbleortiz5

» WoRd PlAy- a word game by BK
Pranksters find Jeremy Clarkson asleep in the sun EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 1:31 am by Jake

» Hello, again.
Pranksters find Jeremy Clarkson asleep in the sun EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 9:21 pm by Jake

» TRT Awards 2010: the results
Pranksters find Jeremy Clarkson asleep in the sun EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 2:04 pm by KingofDarknessAang

» The Rise and Fall of Chatserv: Amerikaanse Varken Versie
Pranksters find Jeremy Clarkson asleep in the sun EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 7:05 am by ponycrazy12

» The Final Thread
Pranksters find Jeremy Clarkson asleep in the sun EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 2:39 am by Aarbenhar

» NEW FORUM LIVE!
Pranksters find Jeremy Clarkson asleep in the sun EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 9:19 am by Sir Gamealot

» Bye. Forever.
Pranksters find Jeremy Clarkson asleep in the sun EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 5:19 pm by Seastella!

» Post The Song In Your Head
Pranksters find Jeremy Clarkson asleep in the sun EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 10:23 pm by Cowzrock

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 23 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 23 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 49 on Sat Sep 23, 2023 10:54 am

Pranksters find Jeremy Clarkson asleep in the sun

5 posters

Go down

Pranksters find Jeremy Clarkson asleep in the sun Empty Pranksters find Jeremy Clarkson asleep in the sun

Post by ponycrazy12 Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:14 pm

Jeremy Clarkson (a presenter of Top Gear who's always getting into trouble with the press for insulting comments), who has a holiday home on the island, was enjoying the sun when he fell into a deep sleep, leaving his face, feet and hands painfully burnt.

Worse was to come for the unlucky broadcaster, however, when pranksters spied Clarkson and spelt out an insult in sun cream on his forehead.

The self-confessed ‘Petrol Head’ didn’t notice the unfortunate markings until he arrived at the local airport to fly back to London.

“Everyone was pointing and laughing,” said Arthur Berent, head of airport security. “Mr. Clarkson became quite irate.”

“Anyone who finds this funny is a puerile idiot who rides a bicycle,” Clarkson was heard fuming.

“This is no doubt the work of some extremist group like Greenpeace. Well if those eco-mentalists think this is going to silence me they have another thing coming! I’m going to buy and massive bit of the Amazon then napalm it! I’m going to take more pointless airplane journeys than any man in history! I will never, ever turn off a light switch again! Do you hear me!? Ever!”
Here's the pic:

Pranksters find Jeremy Clarkson asleep in the sun Jeremy10
ROFL I would feel sorry for the guy but he had it coming, the comments on the article prove it:
Gavin wrote:I’m thinking it was the Mexican Embassy staff on a day trip.
Alex wrote:or the welsh, americans, french, italians, koreans or any other group that he annoyed
And it is funny Laughing
ponycrazy12
ponycrazy12
Master Tracker
Master Tracker

Number of posts : 740
Tracker Points : 6120
Registration date : 2008-10-19

Back to top Go down

Pranksters find Jeremy Clarkson asleep in the sun Empty Re: Pranksters find Jeremy Clarkson asleep in the sun

Post by Cookie'D Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:24 am

You know, I love Top Gear, but this guy is really annoying and keeps making fun of Hammond! Hammond is FTW and I don't care if he's a tall midget.

Get it? Laughing
Cookie'D
Cookie'D
Exotic Greek Maiden
Exotic Greek Maiden

Number of posts : 1296
Tracker Points : 5599
Registration date : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

Pranksters find Jeremy Clarkson asleep in the sun Empty Re: Pranksters find Jeremy Clarkson asleep in the sun

Post by ponycrazy12 Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:03 am

Cookie_death wrote:You know, I love Top Gear, but this guy is really annoying and keeps making fun of Hammond! Hammond is FTW and I don't care if he's a tall midget.

Get it? Laughing
Lol yeah I get it Smile
The "Hamster" rocks! Whereas Captain Slow is just,well... Zzzz Sleep and I agree with you about Jezza :/
I haven't watched the most recent series though but I'm always watching the old ones on Dave lol I think I've seen them all up to 2010...
ponycrazy12
ponycrazy12
Master Tracker
Master Tracker

Number of posts : 740
Tracker Points : 6120
Registration date : 2008-10-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Cookie'D Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:20 am

ponycrazy12 wrote:
Cookie_death wrote:You know, I love Top Gear, but this guy is really annoying and keeps making fun of Hammond! Hammond is FTW and I don't care if he's a tall midget.

Get it? Laughing
Lol yeah I get it Smile
The "Hamster" rocks! Whereas Captain Slow is just,well... Zzzz Sleep and I agree with you about Jezza :/
I haven't watched the most recent series though but I'm always watching the old ones on Dave lol I think I've seen them all up to 2010...
I'm not sure about which season I'm watching... I'm pretty sure it's a recent one though.
Cookie'D
Cookie'D
Exotic Greek Maiden
Exotic Greek Maiden

Back to top Go down

Post by bored911 Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:03 pm

Hahaha! And he is too!
bored911
bored911
Wicked Witch of the West
Wicked Witch of the West

Number of posts : 1113
Tracker Points : 6230
Registration date : 2008-04-20

http://www.imosthoughts.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by kelsies_banana Fri Jun 24, 2011 4:43 pm

I love it. It's clear and everything.
Wonder if it tanned like that. o;
kelsies_banana
kelsies_banana
Seasoned Searcher
Seasoned Searcher

Number of posts : 132
Tracker Points : 5725
Registration date : 2008-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Broekhart Sat Jun 25, 2011 7:00 am

[quote="ponycrazy12"]

Get it? Laughing

he insulted gordon brown too wen he was prime minister
Broekhart
Broekhart
Treacherous Tracker
Treacherous Tracker

Number of posts : 329
Tracker Points : 5088
Registration date : 2010-12-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Cookie'D Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:32 am

Big deal everyone insults their country's prime minister/president. It's in everyone's DNA.
Cookie'D
Cookie'D
Exotic Greek Maiden
Exotic Greek Maiden

Back to top Go down

Post by Broekhart Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:42 am

i still dont like him much XDD
Broekhart
Broekhart
Treacherous Tracker
Treacherous Tracker

Number of posts : 329
Tracker Points : 5088
Registration date : 2010-12-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down