The TRT Games Arena
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» CALLING ALL NEW AND FORMER TRT MEMEMBERS.
acdog - 4th Presidential Election Final Poll EmptyThu Feb 13, 2020 2:35 pm by KingofDarknessAang

» A hello/goodbye and an apology
acdog - 4th Presidential Election Final Poll EmptySat Oct 12, 2019 9:26 am by Bananaman

» hey guys im back and ready to attack!!
acdog - 4th Presidential Election Final Poll EmptyMon Jan 28, 2019 7:04 pm by KingofDarknessAang

» TR School PT 2
acdog - 4th Presidential Election Final Poll EmptyWed Jul 27, 2016 11:12 pm by KingofDarknessAang

» One last Message from an Old Friend
acdog - 4th Presidential Election Final Poll EmptySun Oct 18, 2015 3:25 am by Jake

» TRT..
acdog - 4th Presidential Election Final Poll EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 1:32 pm by ChickenHunter

» Try and get Mumble to come back
acdog - 4th Presidential Election Final Poll EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 1:26 pm by Mumbleortiz5

» WoRd PlAy- a word game by BK
acdog - 4th Presidential Election Final Poll EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 1:31 am by Jake

» Hello, again.
acdog - 4th Presidential Election Final Poll EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 9:21 pm by Jake

» TRT Awards 2010: the results
acdog - 4th Presidential Election Final Poll EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 2:04 pm by KingofDarknessAang

» The Rise and Fall of Chatserv: Amerikaanse Varken Versie
acdog - 4th Presidential Election Final Poll EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 7:05 am by ponycrazy12

» The Final Thread
acdog - 4th Presidential Election Final Poll EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 2:39 am by Aarbenhar

» NEW FORUM LIVE!
acdog - 4th Presidential Election Final Poll EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 9:19 am by Sir Gamealot

» Bye. Forever.
acdog - 4th Presidential Election Final Poll EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 5:19 pm by Seastella!

» Post The Song In Your Head
acdog - 4th Presidential Election Final Poll EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 10:23 pm by Cowzrock

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 19 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 19 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 49 on Sat Sep 23, 2023 10:54 am

4th Presidential Election Final Poll

+14
Wall-E
Princess_Erika
Buhzooka
Bananaman
Cowzrock
Sozar
Mimoz-Pie
Cookie'D
UltimateGohan
Sir Gamealot
Armageddon
Acdog
Jordan101011
-Carder-
18 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Final Poll

acdog - 4th Presidential Election Final Poll I_vote_lcap42%acdog - 4th Presidential Election Final Poll I_vote_rcap 42% 
[ 18 ]
acdog - 4th Presidential Election Final Poll I_vote_lcap9%acdog - 4th Presidential Election Final Poll I_vote_rcap 9% 
[ 4 ]
acdog - 4th Presidential Election Final Poll I_vote_lcap42%acdog - 4th Presidential Election Final Poll I_vote_rcap 42% 
[ 18 ]
acdog - 4th Presidential Election Final Poll I_vote_lcap7%acdog - 4th Presidential Election Final Poll I_vote_rcap 7% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 43

Poll closed

acdog - 4th Presidential Election Final Poll Empty 4th Presidential Election Final Poll

Post by -Carder- Fri Jan 01, 2010 2:35 pm

Final Poll. Starts January 1st, ends February 14th.
Winner becomes 4th President of TRT. As always, feel free to campaign here or in the Official Campaigning thread. We will probably be having some sort of presidential debate, so check this topic often for announcements. Also, remember, you CANNOT VOTE FOR YOURSELF, however your VP can vote for you.

Last edited by -Carder- on Tue May 15, 2012 4:26 pm; edited 12 times in total
-Carder-
-Carder-
Lazy Moderator
Lazy Moderator

Location : HUJRUJHGGJLRGUAHAHGUJL not trtgames/trt games or anything like that
Number of posts : 918
Tracker Points : 6329
Registration date : 2008-09-28

http://nws.noaa.gov/

Back to top Go down

acdog - 4th Presidential Election Final Poll Empty Re: 4th Presidential Election Final Poll

Post by Jordan101011 Fri Jan 01, 2010 2:37 pm

VOTE FOR JORDAN & COOKIE TO BE THE PRESIDENTS OF TRT. WE WILL MAKE 2010 A GREAT YEAR TO BE ALIVE AND BE APART OF THIS SITE. WE ARE ACTIVE, WE ARE ONE OF YOUR BETTER CANDIDATES! VOTES FOR JORDAN & COOKIE!!!!! =]
Jordan101011
Jordan101011
Migrator Mopper
Migrator Mopper

Number of posts : 980
Tracker Points : 6341
Registration date : 2008-06-28

Back to top Go down

acdog - 4th Presidential Election Final Poll Empty Re: 4th Presidential Election Final Poll

Post by Acdog Fri Jan 01, 2010 2:50 pm

Vote for AC and SG! We promise to stop Sterotypes. Thats why we're indepenant. People have different views on everything. Just because they belong to a certain party dosen't mean they have the exact same views as everyone in that party. Good luck everyone.
Acdog
Acdog
Migrator's First-Mate
Migrator's First-Mate

Number of posts : 2131
Tracker Points : 7187
Registration date : 2008-10-12

http://acdog.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Armageddon Fri Jan 01, 2010 2:55 pm

i still find the fact that sea gets votes very humorous p:
Armageddon
Armageddon
TRT 'Python'
TRT 'Python'

Number of posts : 1075
Tracker Points : 6486
Registration date : 2008-11-12

http://fletchowns.net/what.html

Back to top Go down

Post by -Carder- Fri Jan 01, 2010 3:06 pm

Sea gets votes because he represents the common man thing... What does the common everyday person thing want? SEX. Vote for sea if you ever plan on getting lucky or have already done so and sea will see to it that all your fantasies are fulfilled.
-Carder-
-Carder-
Lazy Moderator
Lazy Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan101011 Fri Jan 01, 2010 3:13 pm

That's a load of Bologna! Who here would want Sea to set someone up for them. I know I wouldn't want Sea finding somebody for me. Do you? Think about it. Who would want Sea for president knowing he'll find people for us to have sex with? Case-closed.
Jordan101011
Jordan101011
Migrator Mopper
Migrator Mopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Acdog Fri Jan 01, 2010 3:27 pm

Couldn't have said it better myself, Jordan.
I mean, why should the government ( sea) have COMPLETE control over our personal lives? We know what we like, and he shouldn't force us to be with people we don't like.

I have decided to change to the Democratic Party on the count of I share a few views with them.
Acdog
Acdog
Migrator's First-Mate
Migrator's First-Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by -Carder- Fri Jan 01, 2010 4:12 pm

Acdog wrote:I have decided to change to the Democratic Party on the count of I share a few views with them.
i lol'd. alright, updated.
-Carder-
-Carder-
Lazy Moderator
Lazy Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Gamealot Fri Jan 01, 2010 4:41 pm

Acdog wrote:I have decided to change to the Democratic Party on the count of I share a few views with them.
Indeed. AC and I share many liberal views with the Democratic party. We support the abolishment of abortion. We also support the increased distribution of firearms, especially in areas with high poverty and racial tensions. Acdog also the supports the suppression and silencing of the homosexual race, who pose an obvious threat to our everyday lives and well-being. Ac is also dedicated to destroying the myth of global warming and building up the myth of creation.

Vote AC & SG, the All-American Aristocrats, for a brighter, orderly future for TRT!acdog - 4th Presidential Election Final Poll 118354
Sir Gamealot
Sir Gamealot
They see me administratin'.
They hatin'.
They see me administratin'. They hatin'.

Number of posts : 2122
Tracker Points : 7558
Registration date : 2007-10-16

http://bribble.chatserv.nl/8823

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateGohan Fri Jan 01, 2010 9:29 pm

Wow. I didn't believe I'd make it this far. I love you guys. And what kind of president would be better, than one that loves you, and hates taxes. No one! Vote UG and Aang.
UltimateGohan
UltimateGohan
Ultimate Procrastinator
Ultimate Procrastinator

Number of posts : 934
Tracker Points : 6331
Registration date : 2008-03-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Cookie'D Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:08 am

UltimateGohan wrote:Wow. I didn't believe I'd make it this far. I love you guys. And what kind of president would be better, than one that loves you, and hates taxes. No one! Vote UG and Aang.

Let's face it, everyone hates taxes.
Cookie'D
Cookie'D
Exotic Greek Maiden
Exotic Greek Maiden

Number of posts : 1296
Tracker Points : 5598
Registration date : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Armageddon Sat Jan 02, 2010 3:05 pm

I figured there should at least be ONE video campaign. :p

Original Video - More videos at TinyPic

Sorry the music ends abruptly, i couldn't get it to fade out :/ (yes the music is by me)

And yes, this is supposed to be somewhat of a joke too, so don't take it seriously, lol.
Armageddon
Armageddon
TRT 'Python'
TRT 'Python'

Number of posts : 1075
Tracker Points : 6486
Registration date : 2008-11-12

http://fletchowns.net/what.html

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan101011 Sat Jan 02, 2010 3:28 pm

Didn't that movie inspire you?

We need to save the kitties! We need to find a cure for cancer! We MUST end taxes! We need to top the terrorists, and save the environment!

Who must we vote for to make these things true! Vote for Jordan and Cookie! We don't want a girl that had a sex change so she could like guys and be considered ''straight'' to make decisions for us! And we don't need a spaz that gets mad when noboddy when responds to him! I know... and YOU know who to vote for! Vote for Jordan & Cookie! YOU know you need for us! Think about the kitties! Do you want those poor, homeless kitties to die! NO, we can't let that happen. YOU know who to vote for to stop this ludicrous madness!

Vote for Jordan & Cookie for the presidents of TRT!
Jordan101011
Jordan101011
Migrator Mopper
Migrator Mopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Acdog Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:50 pm

If elected president, I promise to stop Gloabal Warming and SAVE OUR ENVIORMENT. It's impossible to have a succesful world without a place for nature to roam free. I'm AC and I support this message. Smile
Acdog
Acdog
Migrator's First-Mate
Migrator's First-Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan101011 Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:07 pm

You wanna stop Global Warming. If I recall, one time on the chat you said that you do not believe in Global Warming. Why should we vote for somebody that says they will something they don't even believe in! I rest assured.
Jordan101011
Jordan101011
Migrator Mopper
Migrator Mopper

Back to top Go down

Post by -Carder- Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:17 pm

yeah, just a short while ago, ac didn't believe in global warming.
Acdog wrote:Vote for me and I'll stop Global Warming. Or at least shut the idiots up who believe in it. Very Happy
-Carder-
-Carder-
Lazy Moderator
Lazy Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateGohan Sat Jan 02, 2010 10:04 pm

See, no one likes all this competition. I assure you, if you vote for UG this competition will come to a close.
UltimateGohan
UltimateGohan
Ultimate Procrastinator
Ultimate Procrastinator

Number of posts : 934
Tracker Points : 6331
Registration date : 2008-03-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Acdog Sat Jan 02, 2010 10:25 pm

UltimateGohan wrote:See, no one likes all this competition. I assure you, if you vote for UG this competition will come to a close.

o.o..uhh..wow....your persuasive....O.o....seriously...i CANT argue with that logic!! Thats like,amazing. ;D
Vote for AC & SG
But if you don't...
Vote for UG. Very Happy
Acdog
Acdog
Migrator's First-Mate
Migrator's First-Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cookie'D Sun Jan 03, 2010 6:45 am

o.o..uhh..wow....your persuasive....O.o....seriously...i CANT argue with that logic!! Thats like,amazing. ;D
Vote for AC & SG
But if you don't...
Vote for UG. Very Happy

Do you understand that you actually told them to vote for another person?
Cookie'D
Cookie'D
Exotic Greek Maiden
Exotic Greek Maiden

Number of posts : 1296
Tracker Points : 5598
Registration date : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Gamealot Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:45 pm

I would like everyone to know..that Jordan is having an affair.

Now I do not think that someone who is unfaithful to their family can be faithful to their government. To me, electing this man would be like..giving a middle finger to America. A middle finger.

That is all.
Sir Gamealot
Sir Gamealot
They hatin'.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan101011 Sun Jan 03, 2010 3:11 pm

Do you realize, SG, that in this election, you would most likely be the one having an affair. Your sister is a sex-crazy freak! You and her in this forum would probably be the ones most likely having an affair. Think about it TRT! How many times has Sea done something sex-related? He's SG's family for crying out loud! Who is he to say I'm having an affair. Why elect him and his president? Vote for Jordan & Cookie for a better TRT for the year 2010!

That is all.
Jordan101011
Jordan101011
Migrator Mopper
Migrator Mopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Gamealot Sun Jan 03, 2010 3:17 pm

Jordan101011 wrote:I'm having an affair.
Sir Gamealot
Sir Gamealot
They hatin'.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan101011 Sun Jan 03, 2010 3:21 pm

Very sad, SG, very sad. I expected much more of you than this! What kind of VP would accuse another candidate of false information? What kind of government would want a VP that makes false judgment of other people? I promise to not make false judgments of other people, TRT! I'm Jordan and I approve of this message.
Jordan101011
Jordan101011
Migrator Mopper
Migrator Mopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Acdog Sun Jan 03, 2010 3:23 pm

Cookie_death wrote:
Vote for AC & SG
But if you don't...
Vote for UG. Very Happy

Do you understand that you actually told them to vote for another person?

well duh. I know what I said.

Allow me to explain.

Jordan on TRT:acdog - 4th Presidential Election Final Poll Clintondeposition

"I did not have sexual relations with that woman!"

Jordan with his friends:acdog - 4th Presidential Election Final Poll BillClinton

"Yea, I tapped that."

Do you really want this man to be YOUR future? Think about it.
Acdog
Acdog
Migrator's First-Mate
Migrator's First-Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan101011 Sun Jan 03, 2010 3:27 pm

AcDog, you silly person. That is not me. And I am not having an affair with any woman at the time. But TRT, do you want this kind of bickering of affairs and whatnot? Vote for me and I'll stop this feud! TRT will be a better place!
Jordan101011
Jordan101011
Migrator Mopper
Migrator Mopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next