The TRT Games Arena
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Similar topics
    Latest topics
    » CALLING ALL NEW AND FORMER TRT MEMEMBERS.
    Kumiko's Legend EmptyThu Feb 13, 2020 2:35 pm by KingofDarknessAang

» A hello/goodbye and an apology
    Kumiko's Legend EmptySat Oct 12, 2019 9:26 am by Bananaman

» hey guys im back and ready to attack!!
    Kumiko's Legend EmptyMon Jan 28, 2019 7:04 pm by KingofDarknessAang

» TR School PT 2
    Kumiko's Legend EmptyWed Jul 27, 2016 11:12 pm by KingofDarknessAang

» One last Message from an Old Friend
    Kumiko's Legend EmptySun Oct 18, 2015 3:25 am by Jake

» TRT..
    Kumiko's Legend EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 1:32 pm by ChickenHunter

» Try and get Mumble to come back
    Kumiko's Legend EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 1:26 pm by Mumbleortiz5

» WoRd PlAy- a word game by BK
    Kumiko's Legend EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 1:31 am by Jake

» Hello, again.
    Kumiko's Legend EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 9:21 pm by Jake

» TRT Awards 2010: the results
    Kumiko's Legend EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 2:04 pm by KingofDarknessAang

» The Rise and Fall of Chatserv: Amerikaanse Varken Versie
    Kumiko's Legend EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 7:05 am by ponycrazy12

» The Final Thread
    Kumiko's Legend EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 2:39 am by Aarbenhar

» NEW FORUM LIVE!
    Kumiko's Legend EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 9:19 am by Sir Gamealot

» Bye. Forever.
    Kumiko's Legend EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 5:19 pm by Seastella!

» Post The Song In Your Head
    Kumiko's Legend EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 10:23 pm by Cowzrock

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
    In total there are 16 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 16 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 49 on Sat Sep 23, 2023 10:54 am

Kumiko's Legend

2 posters

Go down

Kumiko's Legend Empty Kumiko's Legend

Post by UltimateGohan Sun Jan 04, 2009 11:20 pm

I was refered to as Gogeta then. Those were peaceful times.

*I stand in the middle of a dimly light room, staring at the floor. A screen forms out of energy, showing everything as I explain it.*

They were peaceful. Me and my best friend and rival, Teridax, commonly refered to as SG then, created the RPG Universe as a place to fight your friends. That is, until FF came to power.

It was shortly after I created my crew, which was popular. We had the strongest fighters.....Strong at the time.

FF was destined to become a pirate, but destiny is strange sometimes. He never joined. He created the New Oceanic Order, which was powerful indeed...Though no one wanted to join, FF was a one man army.

I thought it was time to settle it, once and for all. Weeks after the creation of his navy, FF and I fought. I underestimated him. In the Jaya Forest, I thought I had the advantage. After hours of waiting, he emerged, and shot a flaming arrow at me. I sidestepped, and shot a powerful beam of shadow at him. It wasn't enough. After an intense battle, the entire battlefield was left in ruins.

"Hahahahha! They say Honor is the weakness of the good. But, UG. I am not good. So it's safe to say, that my honor comes from destroying the will of other. And I WILL destroy you. NO MATTER WHAT IT TAKES!" -FF

I underestimated him again there, thinking I could win.

"I never give up, no matter what the odds. You will never defeat me, I have a crew to protect. And no one messes with the crew, or they get the boot up their butt. ;o"

After an epic attack from FF, I knew I had lost. But I couldn't die, I had created the RPG Universe, I had to protect it. I unlocked power I never knew I had that day. I would soon figure out (after a few years) that it was because of the Saiyan blood in me.

After recovering from the battle with FF, I knew it was time to train. I couldn't lose to him again. But I didn't know that I would never fight him again.

I had trained for an upcoming tourney, and needed a fight. A shadow user versus the "Master of Shadow". I fought Teridax. It ended up in a tie after the tourney began.

I was first pitted up against Jerry. He was one of the weaker fighters.

"I forfeit. Do not question why I forfeit, I just do. Don't forget, there will be another in July, I wont give up then. I declare Jerry the winner, and he will advance into the next round."
    I saw that the person who had defeated me was owning in the tourney. I couldn't win. I needed more training. FF was defeated, and Teridax won. I then realized I had made a mistake. I could have fought Teridax.

After analyzing Mumble, I studied the way of the ninja. After becoming a full-fledged shinobi, I challenged Teridax, who was still my friend.

I thought I had a Kekkei Genkai, a bloodline trait. I found out that I had an ability to remove bones from my body to use as weapons. I actually new I never had that before....It was only genjutsu.

I defeated SG...For the time being. He had turned on us....His own crew. He was the new threat that was even greater than FF.

It was time for the GFT2 Championships. I made it at last. I had a new power. I was stronger than before. Me and Mumble went head to head. Mumble's Ninjutsu versus my Gum Gum power.

I had finally done it. I had finally won. Mumble forfeit.

But the celebration didn't last longer than a minute. Teridax instantly killed Mumble by absorbing him. I had to fight him. It was time to settle this. His power was getting too great. After a mighty battle...

...Teridax forfeit. I was officially the champion. I ran off to tell everyone.

I soon lost my Gum Gum Power to Teridax.

I didn't give up. I studied in the art of the mage, and pretended that I was only capable of fire moves. I joined Teridax. I couldn't beat him, only join him....Then I could earn his trust to overthrow him. I was forced to kill my own friends in the process.

I hatched a plan. I would gather the greatest fighters I knew (Roku and FF), then get Teridax to join us in a gang. But he was too clever. He forced Roku to activate a shrine, which would fill the room with lava. FF saw into the plan, with his great mind. He quit, and I had no chance to tell FF my plan. I saved Roku, then turned on Teridax. I was quickly defeated, even after revealing my dragon power.

I had to run to my old enemy, and soon to be best friend. FF joined me in a two-on-one match against Teridax. FF fell, and I used all my power to bring him back. It killed me. I was dead.

Now this is were my true story begins.

A month had passed, and Teridax was ruling the universe. FF had fallen again. Not even his new power was enough.

When I had died, one of the four legends of the Other World had saved me. King Kai. He used a forbidden technique to turn me into a child again. He knew I was a Saiyan all along. The reason I had lost is because I never realized who I truly was. For the month of Teridax's rule, I trained in the Other World, with Goku. A Super Saiyan. He taught me the secret to transform. For 30 days, I trained in the hyperbolic time chamber, where one Earth day is equal to a full year. 30 years, which only aged me to a 15 year old. King Kai used another forbidden power to bring me back to life, and I fought Teridax in a battle that would decide the fate of the Universe we created together.

He had no idea my power was far reater than his.

With the help of the Eternal Dragon, Shenron, I defeated Teridax, and saved the universe.

I saved it....But now I will destroy it again.

Let the games continue.
    UltimateGohan
    UltimateGohan
    Ultimate Procrastinator
    Ultimate Procrastinator

Number of posts : 934
    Tracker Points : 6353
    Registration date : 2008-03-02

Back to top Go down

Kumiko's Legend Empty Re: Kumiko's Legend

Post by Mumbleortiz5 Mon Jan 05, 2009 9:00 am

=O tis epic UG nice job
    Mumbleortiz5
    Mumbleortiz5
    Ninja Warlord

Location : Somewhere you'll never find me. (ok maybe you will) I REGRET NOTHING!
    Number of posts : 674
    Tracker Points : 5945
    Registration date : 2008-03-01

http://mumbleortiz5.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Kumiko's Legend Empty Just another test...

Post by UltimateGohan Wed Feb 04, 2009 8:42 pm

Into the fire I went. Okay, it was just a dungeon that King Kai wanted me to go through. It was on fire, about to collapse at any minute. King Kai....Always making ridiculous tests. But not even he knew what would happen. That is, until I made it through. The final room was just a large dome. King Kai didn't even know it was there.

I hadn't learned much then. All I knew was how to fly, teleport, and move at high speeds.

Back to the story, I walked into the dome. As soon as I did, a large wall of flames covered the door, preventing me from escaping. I noticed something....somethings moving. Out of the darkness came a skeleton covered in flames, weilding a sword, and a red skeleton coated in magma, weilding a bow.

Inferno and Tartarus. The creatures I created in a recent battle with SG.

They were mad that I had left them alone.

I was happy to see them at first, until an arrow that was as hot as the sun hit my shoulder. I cried in pain as the burn mark on my shoulder started to bleed.

I knew I wouldn't be leaving without a fight.

Inferno didn't hesitate, he charged at e as fast as he could. I quickly flipped over him, only to get hit in the foot by one of Tartarus's arrows. Dang he was a good shot...I had to get rid of him first.

Once I got over the pain, I sidestepped an attack Inferno threw, and quickly teleported to where Tartarus was standing. I spun my foot around, going for a wheel kick, connecting my heel to his bony jaw. My shoes started to melt, and magma sank into my skin. I had done more damage to myself than I did to Tartarus. When I fell to the ground, Tartarus turned and fired three arrows at once at me. I barely dodged, rolling to the side, but then Tartarus reloaded and shot two more...Straight into my back. The pain was greater than anything I've ever felt. But I had to get up, or the magma arrow would kill me. I quickly stood, and now had two holes in my stomach that were spewing blood.

Inferno quickly tackled me to the ground. The flames on his body burned away at all of my skin. I didn't think I was going to make it. Then, I remembered something. I used all that I could muster, and pushed Inferno off. Quickly, I reached into my pocket, and pulled out a senzu bean, courtesy of Korin. I had only one, so I hoped it'd work. I quickly swallowed it, and my burnt skin quickly healed, along with the arrow holes.

And you probably already know, but a Saiyan gets stronger with every wound healed. ;]

Tartarus and Inferno charged at me, ready to punch straight through my chest. I stared straight into fear itself that day.

As their fists hit me, I placed my palms on their chests, calling upon all my energy.

A large black beam sprouted from each hand, blowing the demons away, and causing them to explode.

I had done it. Why couldn't King Kai just beat me into a pulp and heal me until I learned all this stuff? But the experience was intesifying. A Saiyan lives for fights like those.

Oh, and by the way, I named the attack Combustion as soon as the battle was over.

A sword fell from where Inferno exploded, and the blade sunk into the ground. I walked over to it. I gripped the hilt, and yanked it from the ground. The hilt had a 'Z' carved into it. I had no clue why a guy named 'Inferno' carried a sword with a 'Z'...But I guess since I created them...

I just decided to name it the Z Sword.
    UltimateGohan
    UltimateGohan
    Ultimate Procrastinator
    Ultimate Procrastinator

Number of posts : 934
    Tracker Points : 6353
    Registration date : 2008-03-02

Back to top Go down

Kumiko's Legend Empty Re: Kumiko's Legend

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content