The TRT Games Arena
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Similar topics
Latest topics
» CALLING ALL NEW AND FORMER TRT MEMEMBERS.
The Kumiko Games - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2020 2:35 pm by KingofDarknessAang

» A hello/goodbye and an apology
The Kumiko Games - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 12, 2019 9:26 am by Bananaman

» hey guys im back and ready to attack!!
The Kumiko Games - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2019 7:04 pm by KingofDarknessAang

» TR School PT 2
The Kumiko Games - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2016 11:12 pm by KingofDarknessAang

» One last Message from an Old Friend
The Kumiko Games - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 18, 2015 3:25 am by Jake

» TRT..
The Kumiko Games - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 1:32 pm by ChickenHunter

» Try and get Mumble to come back
The Kumiko Games - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 1:26 pm by Mumbleortiz5

» WoRd PlAy- a word game by BK
The Kumiko Games - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 1:31 am by Jake

» Hello, again.
The Kumiko Games - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 9:21 pm by Jake

» TRT Awards 2010: the results
The Kumiko Games - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 2:04 pm by KingofDarknessAang

» The Rise and Fall of Chatserv: Amerikaanse Varken Versie
The Kumiko Games - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 7:05 am by ponycrazy12

» The Final Thread
The Kumiko Games - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 2:39 am by Aarbenhar

» NEW FORUM LIVE!
The Kumiko Games - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 9:19 am by Sir Gamealot

» Bye. Forever.
The Kumiko Games - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 5:19 pm by Seastella!

» Post The Song In Your Head
The Kumiko Games - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 10:23 pm by Cowzrock

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 14 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 14 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 49 on Sat Sep 23, 2023 10:54 am

The Kumiko Games

+3
SirIziz
Roku
UltimateGohan
7 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Kumiko Games - Page 2 Empty Re: The Kumiko Games

Post by Mumbleortiz5 Fri Jan 02, 2009 7:04 pm

UG this shall be an awsome battle*gets out 2 kuni shoots them at ground below your feet you notice there are paper bombs they explode and the sand around you explodes* SAND COFFIN*you get wrapped in sand then you feel the sand tighten* SAND BURIAL* the send squeezes untill your body shuts down for a moment then i wait*
Mumbleortiz5
Mumbleortiz5
Ninja Warlord

Location : Somewhere you'll never find me. (ok maybe you will) I REGRET NOTHING!
Number of posts : 674
Tracker Points : 5945
Registration date : 2008-03-01

http://mumbleortiz5.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateGohan Fri Jan 02, 2009 7:11 pm

*The sand suddenly explodes (again), being pushed off of me. My yellow hair is down to my shoulders now, and my eyebrows are thicker, along with a new, darker yellow aurora.*

Jee....That almost made me tickle. You sure are eager to die aren't you?

*I stretch my hand out forward, pointing my index finger towards you*

Bang.

*A red beam shoots out of my finger, speeds through the air, straight towards your throat, right at the jugular*
UltimateGohan
UltimateGohan
Ultimate Procrastinator
Ultimate Procrastinator

Number of posts : 934
Tracker Points : 6353
Registration date : 2008-03-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Mumbleortiz5 Fri Jan 02, 2009 7:15 pm

*I use headhunters Jutsu to go into the ground then i grab ur foot i trip you i come out of the ground and pop a dragon flame jutsu then i come back with chidori and hit u in the head*
Mumbleortiz5
Mumbleortiz5
Ninja Warlord

Location : Somewhere you'll never find me. (ok maybe you will) I REGRET NOTHING!

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateGohan Fri Jan 02, 2009 7:27 pm

Haha, nice little technique you got here. I think I'm gonna have some fun here. *As the flames head towards me, and hit me, My body seems to turn into a ghost, and when you use the Chidori, it just phases through me.*

The Afterimage. *In surprise you turn around, seeing me, in the flesh. But when you look back to where you had tripped me, my ghostlike body still remains there.*

Takes quite a time to charge, luckily I hadn't used it up in my battle with Roku. It allows me to teleport away in the nic of time, leaving nothing but an image of my body where I once was. Quite handy. Just like the Instant Transmission, which allow me to move at the speed of light. For example,

*I suddenly vanish, then when you look down, you see me in a football-like stance* That wasn't it, by the way! *I quickly reactivate my SSJ2 power I "had on hold" and charge into your stomach, tackling you through the seemingly endless desert. You suddenly feel a sharp pain in your back as I stop.*

Ooohhh, that's gotta hurt. *As you turn around, you see a cactus stuck in your back*
UltimateGohan
UltimateGohan
Ultimate Procrastinator
Ultimate Procrastinator

Back to top Go down

Post by Roku Sat Jan 03, 2009 11:16 pm

*walks out of the shadows*not back i concede defeat*grins*
Roku
Roku
The Lycan King

Number of posts : 167
Tracker Points : 5859
Registration date : 2008-07-03

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateGohan Tue Jan 06, 2009 9:58 pm

Lynx43 wrote:sorry to interrupt alright, but aren't Djinns found on the game Golden Sun? XD

Yes.
UltimateGohan
UltimateGohan
Ultimate Procrastinator
Ultimate Procrastinator

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateGohan Tue Jan 20, 2009 7:12 pm

*I point my finger upwards, and as a I do, a small ball of yellow energy forms. I throw it at the collapsed Mumble, and it sucks him in, sending him to an alternate dimmension where any way he moves, the area will explode three times. He makes a sudden motion and his arm blows off, sending him hurtling sideways, trapping him in a constant explosion*

*My yellow hair grows to my waist, and my eyebrows thin up, and disappear. SSJ3*

If the next person I fight is not worthy, this planet is history.
UltimateGohan
UltimateGohan
Ultimate Procrastinator
Ultimate Procrastinator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Gamealot Thu Jan 22, 2009 9:25 pm

*you find yourself in a shadow-covered arena with millions of cheering fans of all species, thirsty to witness a battle; my voice booms everywhere*
Welcome, Kumiko. It has been a while since we last met. I noticed you've become more powerful with my shadow..it's about time I took it away. You see..the shadow leeches only created a barrier blocking all light from entering you, they didn't actually give you the power of shadow..so all I must do is shatter that barrier...
*a gate rumbles open and a hugle, biomechanical, winged beast soars out and emits and ear-splitting sonic boom that slams into you*
....with the cry of a Klakk.
*as you recover, you notice the evil has left you, along with the memories of what happened after the leeches attacked you; you look up as I tower over you, glowing in a blinding aura of power*
Now..where were we?
Sir Gamealot
Sir Gamealot
They see me administratin'.
They hatin'.
They see me administratin'. They hatin'.

Number of posts : 2122
Tracker Points : 7580
Registration date : 2007-10-16

http://bribble.chatserv.nl/8823

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateGohan Thu Jan 22, 2009 9:37 pm

What.....has happened.....I sense Mumble's power level fading....And it's hard to sense Roku's.....But everyone else seems okay...

But what have you done to my friends...Grr.....They could die any minute...Because of you..... *I glare upwards, into your demonic eyes, and as the rage inside me boils, energy explodes from my body, causing an explosive wave that knocks you back. When the dust from my attack settles, you notice me, holding my hands forward, struggling to pull out ALL of my power.*

You will pay for this.......Final......*A yellow energy spark shoots through my palms, then it continues flashing until a small yellow orb appears between my hands.*

....FLASH!!!!!! *A huge yellow beam shoots from my palms, slamming into your chest. The beam continues, hitting the wall of the arena, causing the entire place to begin collapsing. as the beam continues, the ground below the blast melts, and the air above it freezes. the beam continues, leaving orbit, and hitting another planet. The planet explodes, but the beam continues, never to be stopped.*

*Nearly out of energy, I use what I can to pull Mumble out of the alternate dimmension, and stop Roku from being completely crushed.*

I'm sorry, guys...Just hope he doesn't come back...Or we're all doomed.
UltimateGohan
UltimateGohan
Ultimate Procrastinator
Ultimate Procrastinator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Gamealot Thu Jan 22, 2009 9:54 pm

*I quickly activate a nearly-unbreakable forcefield and activate my heat resistance to its peak after being touched slightly by the beam and ride the head of it; as I fly at neck breaking speeds at the end of the beam, I set my gravity power to activate at a planet a few hundred miles ahead to.....I reach it, and am pulled onto it's surface, I lessen my power as I reach the ground and land on my feet*
Very, very unwise, my friend..I tohught you fought for good? Killing a planet's population for your own means? I'm impressed. I'm not impressed, however..with your fighting. You see..your little blast has given me a bit of your saiyan power. Not much..but just enough to add to my already-increased power. Now I shall hunt you weaklings down..and this universe shall be mine.
*Yellow, lightning-like bursts crackle through my green aura as I extend my palms forwards and two portals form; into each, I fire a devasting blast-beam of shadow-death, with a pinch of sayain power, causing the blasts to become 10 times as devastating.........across the universe, the 2 portals open, and one beam slams into the vulnerable kumiko, tearing, the shadows seeping into the cracks of his body, tearing it apart; the same fate awaits Mumble..and the second portal is already opening behind him....*
Sir Gamealot
Sir Gamealot
They hatin'.

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateGohan Thu Jan 22, 2009 10:05 pm

Heh...Heh.....It's seems as though your own ignorance is your downfall. *I stand, seeming fully healed, as though my attack had nothing on me.*

To get my energy from the Final Flash, you'd have to take the full effect. It's a dangerous risk, but worth it. To bad you didn't. Right now your energy is rapidly decresaing because only a little of it hit into you. The energy you're losing, is coming to me.

*As the blast nears, I slam my palm into it, deflecting it.*

Hopefully mumble can move enough to dodge the other. But, you'll regret ever turning evil after this attack.

*The sun seems to fade, the Earth darkens, along with the entire galaxy....No....The entire universe. The energy I'm focusing on...Isn't mine. All life in the universe has lent me their power for this one blow.....*

Ultimate Ka-Me-Ha-Me-Ha!!! *A red beam shoots from my palms, practically cratering half the earth from the force that impacted on me, and everything that is withing a mile of this 2-mile-diameter beam instantly explodes. The power behind this attack could destroy everyone in the universe if misused. By using all the power I obtained from you, I can force it to only hit the most evil being in this universe. You. You try the run, but the beam homes in on you, phasing through te planets as you try to hide.*

It was nice knowing you, Teridax!
UltimateGohan
UltimateGohan
Ultimate Procrastinator
Ultimate Procrastinator

Back to top Go down

Post by Mumbleortiz5 Fri Jan 23, 2009 7:41 pm

*my body glows yellow and an aura of yellow surronds me*U THINK U CAN KILL ME well think again im not falling for your tricks time to unleash my full pontential *my hair turns yellow and my eyes turn golden* TIME TO UNLEASH MY DEMON*yellow chakra surronds me like it did on naruto when he face haku but its shapped like a dragon* BEHOLD THE LIGHTNING DRAGON *i back away from the portal and levatate next to UG* Im back in the game eh
Mumbleortiz5
Mumbleortiz5
Ninja Warlord

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateGohan Fri Jan 23, 2009 7:45 pm

Haha, it seems so. But I think Teridax is finished. *Points towards the fireworks display deep in space*
UltimateGohan
UltimateGohan
Ultimate Procrastinator
Ultimate Procrastinator

Back to top Go down

Post by Mumbleortiz5 Fri Jan 23, 2009 10:19 pm

yeah well its done
Mumbleortiz5
Mumbleortiz5
Ninja Warlord

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Gamealot Sat Jan 24, 2009 11:54 am

Fools. *I turn intangible the split second the beam reaches me; it simply hovers within my ghost-like self*

Now...everyone will pay for your interferance.

*I manipulate the beam, making in contort into a ball as it spins more rapidly each second as I feed shadow power into it; as more is added, it takes over the whole essence of the entire beam; I extend my ghostly palms and the attack shoots forth across the entire universe with the might of a herd of stampeding elephants, slamming into everything and everyone-even you, sending you spiraling lightyears away; I drop down onto an asteroid and heal my lost power, watching..and waiting..*
Sir Gamealot
Sir Gamealot
They hatin'.

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateGohan Sat Jan 24, 2009 11:59 am

As the beam nears I call upon the last of my power, placing my hand on the beam at the second it hits us, and using Instant Transmission to teleport it and myself into a third dimmension.*

*My voice rings through mumbles head* Mumble, I won't be able to get out for at least 48 hours. You'll have to take out Teridax, and fulfill that destiny of yours.
UltimateGohan
UltimateGohan
Ultimate Procrastinator
Ultimate Procrastinator

Back to top Go down

Post by Mumbleortiz5 Sat Jan 24, 2009 12:12 pm

UG i will avenge you I WILL!*my hands come engulfed in lightning and i hold up both my hands* ITS TIME TO END THIS *i use 99.9 % of my demons and my power making a huge lightning ball with fire around it and i launch it at u the lightning cracking ur armor then it breaks and then the fire comes and hits u then i sit and wait for the fireworks*
Mumbleortiz5
Mumbleortiz5
Ninja Warlord

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Gamealot Sat Mar 07, 2009 11:58 pm

*my particles come back together* Ah, shape-shifting. Must we play these games, mumble? *I shoot a continuous beam of heat at you while creating bonds of energy that hold you in place; the heat sears through you, you scream in pain in your final moments*
Sir Gamealot
Sir Gamealot
They hatin'.

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateGohan Sun Mar 08, 2009 12:24 am

*The beam, three feet away from burning mumble to a crisp, suddenly explodes. Steam covers the area.*

*You look to see if mumble is dead, but are blinded by a bright light. You manage to see a silhouette, his arm moving to the side, causing the steam to disperse. I float in front of the trapped Mumble, with a new look. My hair, reaching down to my neck, is a mix of black and red. My tail is 2 times longer, thrashing around. My RIT armor is now White and Gold. To top it all off, a thick, pure white aura surrounds me, making it painful to stare at me.*

I know, Mumble. I said it'd be 48 hours. But after trying to prevent that attack from blowing me to smitherines, I acheived my Super Saiyan Level 7 form. I didn't know it was possible. All my wounds were healed, and my power increased tenfold. I had the energy to teleport back. And I'm feeling pretty angry right now. Because of him...Teridax. He's been around to long, time to change that.

*I slowly lift my hand forward, 6 small orbs of energy forming around my hand. Red, Blue, Green, Brown, White, and Black, each represent an element, Fire, Water, Wind, Earth, Light, and Dark. The back energy ball hits you in a split second. At first, you think it has powered you up, but as you call forth energy, you feel drained, for it negated all your attacks. Then, the white ball of energy hits you. You try to move afterwards, but can't, for the light energy compiled into the attack destroyed all your dark energy.*

Teridax, your existence has caused much trouble. You've killed many people in your time, innocent people...Now I'm about to avenge them all

*The four remaining orbs of energy surround you, each hitting you simultaneously. The brown orb feels as though a meteor hit you head on, the green energy feeling like an F5 tornado, the blue energy acting as a tsunami, and last, but not least, the red energy, feeling as though you were balled up and thrown into the sun.*

*I return to my normal state, and begin my search for the Dragon Balls, to wish everyone that was killed by Teridax back to life.*
UltimateGohan
UltimateGohan
Ultimate Procrastinator
Ultimate Procrastinator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Gamealot Sun Mar 08, 2009 12:34 am

*you wake up in a dimly lit warehouse, filled with complicated machinery; a hat-like metal dome is attached to your head; you look around and see the room is also filled with barrels of oil, rigged to a bomb 60 seconds away from exploding; you're chained to a table and notice a note on your chest*
Whenever you awake..if you awake, that is- I hope you'll read this note. For you see, everything that has occured beforehand was a dream, of sorts...a joke! You have no powers, no abilities. You're just a human..my machine here created that illusion after I captured you. Anyway, have fun getting out of my little trap..if you can. Ha. Ha. Ha.

*You can't find a signature anywhere on the visible side of the note, only a playing card-a joker of diamonds-stream-glued to the note*
Sir Gamealot
Sir Gamealot
They hatin'.

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateGohan Sun Mar 08, 2009 7:33 pm

*Angered, I slam my head back as hard as I can, shattering the metal dome attatched to my head, along with breaking the table. Shaking the pain and huge headache off, I squirm out of the now loose chains, then, I stand. I take a look at the long chain, then pick it up, holding it like a whip.*

Don't have much time left...*I run towards a window, then notice a flagpole hanging off the side of the building, and a fire escape next to it. I kick the window, causing the glass to shatter, then jump out, hurling the chained-whip at the flagpole. It wraps around it, and I swing to the fire escape, pulling the whip free and escaping, as the warehouse explodes.*
UltimateGohan
UltimateGohan
Ultimate Procrastinator
Ultimate Procrastinator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Gamealot Mon Mar 09, 2009 9:50 pm

*as you swing over the street, you notice several armed men in clown masks run into a bank below; gunfire and screams emit from the building seconds later*
Sir Gamealot
Sir Gamealot
They hatin'.

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateGohan Mon Mar 09, 2009 9:59 pm

What's going on down there...*Of course, first I stop at a medieval shop that just happens to be next door, then barge into the bank, to see what all the commotion is.*
UltimateGohan
UltimateGohan
Ultimate Procrastinator
Ultimate Procrastinator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Gamealot Tue Mar 10, 2009 8:56 pm

*two of the clowns spin around and start firing at you, while others secure bombs to the hands of hostages; the clowns back to the sides as a school bus backs through the door at 100mph, slamming into you*
Sir Gamealot
Sir Gamealot
They hatin'.

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateGohan Tue Mar 10, 2009 9:07 pm

*Noticing the clowns have guns, I quickly dive behind a desk for cover, noticing the school bus speeding towards the door. I hurl my whip up, catching it onto a pipe above. The bus slams through the door as I yank myself into the air as hard as I can, landing on top of the bus. When the bus stops and I regain my balance, I reach onto my back, pulling out three small but sharp hatchets, which I throw at the clowns with the bombs, the hatchets curving in midair to slice all their heads off. While this is happening, I swing my whip at the other two shocked clowns, slicing their arms open, forcing them to drop the guns they carry, then I jump off the bus at them, pulling out a large hatchet, slashing each of them.*

*I fall back in front of a desk, breathing heavily*

I hope this guy knows...That dream taught me more than just loyalty...
UltimateGohan
UltimateGohan
Ultimate Procrastinator
Ultimate Procrastinator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down