The TRT Games Arena
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» CALLING ALL NEW AND FORMER TRT MEMEMBERS.
Teridax Attacks [continued] EmptyThu Feb 13, 2020 2:35 pm by KingofDarknessAang

» A hello/goodbye and an apology
Teridax Attacks [continued] EmptySat Oct 12, 2019 9:26 am by Bananaman

» hey guys im back and ready to attack!!
Teridax Attacks [continued] EmptyMon Jan 28, 2019 7:04 pm by KingofDarknessAang

» TR School PT 2
Teridax Attacks [continued] EmptyWed Jul 27, 2016 11:12 pm by KingofDarknessAang

» One last Message from an Old Friend
Teridax Attacks [continued] EmptySun Oct 18, 2015 3:25 am by Jake

» TRT..
Teridax Attacks [continued] EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 1:32 pm by ChickenHunter

» Try and get Mumble to come back
Teridax Attacks [continued] EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 1:26 pm by Mumbleortiz5

» WoRd PlAy- a word game by BK
Teridax Attacks [continued] EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 1:31 am by Jake

» Hello, again.
Teridax Attacks [continued] EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 9:21 pm by Jake

» TRT Awards 2010: the results
Teridax Attacks [continued] EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 2:04 pm by KingofDarknessAang

» The Rise and Fall of Chatserv: Amerikaanse Varken Versie
Teridax Attacks [continued] EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 7:05 am by ponycrazy12

» The Final Thread
Teridax Attacks [continued] EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 2:39 am by Aarbenhar

» NEW FORUM LIVE!
Teridax Attacks [continued] EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 9:19 am by Sir Gamealot

» Bye. Forever.
Teridax Attacks [continued] EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 5:19 pm by Seastella!

» Post The Song In Your Head
Teridax Attacks [continued] EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 10:23 pm by Cowzrock

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 13 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 13 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 49 on Sat Sep 23, 2023 10:54 am

Teridax Attacks [continued]

3 posters

Go down

Teridax Attacks [continued] Empty Teridax Attacks [continued]

Post by Sir Gamealot Sat Nov 15, 2008 9:04 pm

Fresh thread.

*Makuta Carnak witnesses my "demise" and turns to Makuta Tigora and Gorillak*
"Grah..this was foretold in the plan. You know what to do.."
*the two Makuta turn and flash away to a far away destination; they overwhelm a being known as Brutaka and remove the mask, the Kanhoi Olmak(mask of dimensional gates), from his dead body; they coat it in several layers of solid protosteel to prevent it from being damaged; they return to Carnak and he uses the mask to open up your portal and release me, but something else emerges with me..a lot of somethings; versions of myself and Brotherhood minions from other dimensions; I fly above UG as they incircle him; the circle of shadow activates their density and mollecular disruption powers on UG; the former causes his body to rapidly dissintegrate at the latter turns the fragments intangible, together, this process turns UG into nothing; I look down and smile as he is destroyed*
You began this inferno, my old ally. Burn in it.
*my minions increase their gravity and slam back down into the earth and unleash a dome of stasis around BK & Mumble, forcing them into a state of motionless sleep as re-enforcements arrive to take them to the prison frigate*

*my voice echoes pver the planet-"easy, easy, easy...."*
Sir Gamealot
Sir Gamealot
They see me administratin'.
They hatin'.
They see me administratin'. They hatin'.

Number of posts : 2122
Tracker Points : 7580
Registration date : 2007-10-16

http://bribble.chatserv.nl/8823

Back to top Go down

Teridax Attacks [continued] Empty Re: Teridax Attacks [continued]

Post by UltimateGohan Sat Nov 15, 2008 9:20 pm

*As you and you minions are gone, the dispruption ends, and I was never there. All that was seen and being attacked in the disrupted space was the afterimage of my Instant Transmission. You wasted an attack.*

He wants to play that way....So be it.

*After several hours, the entire Earth is on the brink of exploding. Fire sprays from cracks in the ground, lava floods the once beautiful mountains, all caused by Teridax's army. Teridax begins planning his departure. He looks into space, noticing a blue light falling towards him. A space pod. It slams into the ground, creating another crater. The door opens, and I emerge. I point to the sky, smiling. As you look up, you gasp in horror of hundreds.....thousands of space pods falling towards the Earth. They all land, and emerging from the pods are the entire Namekian, Vegetan, and Friezan army, along with a few Z warriors, Goku, Vegeta, Piccolo, and Gohan. A war breaks out over the dying Earth as my army attacks your army. All around the doomed planet explosions blow chunks everywhere. The Z warriors release the hostages, including Mumble and BK.*

Teridax. *I step in front of you, in the wide, brown, burning fields, duels around us.*

You should know that you can't take on a saiyan like me. I know everything about the Saiyan Race. And also, each time a saiyan fights, they get stronger. Yes, you can make me bleed all my blood, you can even break every bone in my body, but I'll only gain strength from it. You can't win. You just won't give up because you used to be the best, always beating everyone to a pulp. Then someone came along, and you couldn't beat them...They were stronger than you. It drove you mad, and you wouldn't give up. With that, I've already won this.

Last edited by Kumiko on Sat Nov 15, 2008 9:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
UltimateGohan
UltimateGohan
Ultimate Procrastinator
Ultimate Procrastinator

Number of posts : 934
Tracker Points : 6353
Registration date : 2008-03-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Mumbleortiz5 Sat Nov 15, 2008 9:35 pm

UG the world is safe from invasion
Mumbleortiz5
Mumbleortiz5
Ninja Warlord

Location : Somewhere you'll never find me. (ok maybe you will) I REGRET NOTHING!
Number of posts : 674
Tracker Points : 5945
Registration date : 2008-03-01

http://mumbleortiz5.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Gamealot Sun Nov 16, 2008 5:33 pm

You seem to have forgotten something, my friend- I can toy with dimensions now as you can. *I fit the Olmak onto my mask and activate it* Taking over Earth was an interesting prospect, but it is no longer needed in my plan. *I huge portal opens as all Brotherhood members teleport onto our starships; I teleport onto The Shadow Hand and all of our ships jump into hyperspace as Earth and all of your warriors..and you are sucked into a pocket dimension, the portal closes behind; Earth crashed onto a barren planet 1000 times its size; immediately you all try to use your dimensional powers again, but nothing happens; my voice transends time and space, leaping into your mind- "It seems that the planet you've landed on has an atmosphere that, well..is quite solid, unbreakable, and- made of a material that prevents and type of powers or magic from being used. My friend, you've been stranded on Bagmar, home of the Glatorian." as my voice fades, a towering being picks up Earth, smothering all the flames and lava; he begins to close his immense fingers, crushing the Earth; you all are about to die*
Sir Gamealot
Sir Gamealot
They hatin'.

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateGohan Sun Nov 16, 2008 5:48 pm

*As you all retreated, and when the portal sucked us all in, Goku and the others approached me. Vegeta said, "If we combine our power and concentrate hard enough, we can maybe even break the laws of this planet." They all placed there hands on me, and Goku said, "Go and defeat him, we'll be okay." and they all focused there power on one thing, your ship. A thick aurora appeared, teleporting me onto your ship.*

*You wonder how, and where, I came from. Enough of your cowardice, Teridax. We'll end this here. *My power rapidly rises as a red aurora appears around me.*

Kaio-ken!! *I suddenly vanish, moving twice my normal speed. I appear behind you, kicking your back, knocking you off/out a window of your ship (You didn't say if you were inside or outside). You look around, noticing only planets and stars. A red dot appears above you, then as you look up, the dot disappears. You question what I was doing, then I shoot up from below you, slamming my fist into your chin. It knocks you higher into the air, and I teleport above you, slamming my fists into your stomach, blasting you down towards Venus. I teleport to the surface of Venus, catching you before you hit the ground, my hand in the middle of your back. The sudden stop motion cracked your armor*

We'll end this here. Don't even think of running, because in my Kaio-ken mode, I'm way faster than you.
UltimateGohan
UltimateGohan
Ultimate Procrastinator
Ultimate Procrastinator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Gamealot Thu Nov 20, 2008 9:03 pm

*I use my healing power to begin repairing my armor*

I am no coward, you piece of monkey slime. To show that, I challenge you to a real right. No teleporting. No portals. No other dimensions. Just pure power.

*I manipulate the gravity of a near-by asteroid field, sending them slamming into the face of the planet, and you, in a straight, seemingly-endless line into the planet; I jump to the top of the formation, unseathing one of my laser-shadow staffs; it buzzes to life as a twirl it rapidly, slicing a couple asteroids into pieces and sending the shrapnel hurtling into you; I fire huge concussion blasts down into you, sending you farther down into the immense crator being formed*
Sir Gamealot
Sir Gamealot
They hatin'.

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateGohan Thu Nov 20, 2008 9:12 pm

You want power....I see.

Kaio-ken....Level 2.

*My speed increases ten-fold as I slightly shift around, dodging each of the fragments you hurl at me.*

You want to see my upgraded Saiyan forms? Let's start with the basics.

*My hair turns yellow, and my muscles slightly bulge.*

Let's start at Level 1 this time.

*The concussion blasts hit me, but I seem unphased, taking little damage as the crater grows.*

My turn.

*The three orbs appear in the air. The red, blue, and green peices of light remind you of your plan beginning to fall in ruins*

Tri-Beast Blast!!! *A swirling beam of red, blue, green colors shoots towards you, completely oblitherating the asteroids that remain. Once the dusts clears, and you begin to stand from the attack, you notice my hair is longer, at least to my shoulders, and spiked, looking as if it's sharp enough to peirce titanium. SSJ2.*

Now, it's your move.
UltimateGohan
UltimateGohan
Ultimate Procrastinator
Ultimate Procrastinator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Gamealot Sat Nov 22, 2008 7:28 pm

*I backflip from the debris onto a passing Brotherhood cruiser and fragment Venus into two hollow halves and maniputlate their gravity to bring both up to rest on each side of you*

Let's bring things to a close. ;o

*I slam the two halves together around you, trapping you in the poisenous, gaseous core of Venus*
Sir Gamealot
Sir Gamealot
They hatin'.

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateGohan Sat Nov 22, 2008 7:38 pm

*As they slam together, the peices explode within seconds. Standing where they once were is a man with fur all around his body, red hair, and a thick aurora. He looks like the legendary Gogeta, but, It's only me, in my SSJ4 form.*

I thought we were going to fight on the surface of Venus. It seems you were too scared to fight up close. Wise decision, but you should be just as afraid of me at a distance.

*I hold my hands out to the side, and yellow energy forms in both of my palms as I move my hands forward, connecting the energy shperes.* Final Flash!!! *A great, bright beam of yellow-orange energy shoots from my palms. It harms your eyes to stare into it, so you look away, and as you look away, the cruiser you stand on explodes with a powerful force. Then, as you are hurled into the air, I appear in above, punching you with such a speed that it's as though I never moved.*

Just run away, coward. You can't win.
UltimateGohan
UltimateGohan
Ultimate Procrastinator
Ultimate Procrastinator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Gamealot Mon Dec 08, 2008 7:28 pm

*I jump into the air above the planet as a Brotherhood cruiser slams through it a hyperspeed*
Hang on, if you can. You're coming to the end of your ride. ;o
*hatches on the side of the ship as thousands of shadow leeches propel themselves into open space, latching onto you and rapidly draining your light; your skin turns a dark grey and your eyes flash green, shadow is taking you over*
Feed, little ones, and give my newest ally his right of passage into my ranks.
Sir Gamealot
Sir Gamealot
They hatin'.

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateGohan Mon Dec 08, 2008 7:38 pm

*I punch all of the shadow leeches I can away. My fists move rapidly, and after hours of this, I lose energy. My saiyan form ceases, and I return to my normal looks. Knowing I've lost this battle, I begin to fall, every good deed, every good thing I can remember....Forgotten. My body explodes with dark energy. Nothing is different about my appearance, only that my eyes are solid black, along with jet black hair. I feel as though my normal energy increased tenfold with the addition of this dark energy.*

I feel.....More power.....I like this......Purely evil....Never considered it....I should've a long time ago.

*You welome me to the brotherhood*

What....? What is this garbage. As of right now, with my energy even concealed, I could destroy you with one finger. I don't think I'll be joining such a low-class warrior as your self. This universe will be mine, and mine alone.

*I point my finger at you, unleashing a Full Power Death Beam. It pierces your armor, sending a feeling you've never experienced before into you. Pain. The beam continues, peircing the cruiser behind you. It becomes engulfed in flames almost instantly, and explodes with the power of a supernova. After recouperating, you notice I was no longer in the battlefield.*
UltimateGohan
UltimateGohan
Ultimate Procrastinator
Ultimate Procrastinator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down