The TRT Games Arena
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» CALLING ALL NEW AND FORMER TRT MEMEMBERS.
War. We will take it all. Final Battle with Mumble. EmptyThu Feb 13, 2020 2:35 pm by KingofDarknessAang

» A hello/goodbye and an apology
War. We will take it all. Final Battle with Mumble. EmptySat Oct 12, 2019 9:26 am by Bananaman

» hey guys im back and ready to attack!!
War. We will take it all. Final Battle with Mumble. EmptyMon Jan 28, 2019 7:04 pm by KingofDarknessAang

» TR School PT 2
War. We will take it all. Final Battle with Mumble. EmptyWed Jul 27, 2016 11:12 pm by KingofDarknessAang

» One last Message from an Old Friend
War. We will take it all. Final Battle with Mumble. EmptySun Oct 18, 2015 3:25 am by Jake

» TRT..
War. We will take it all. Final Battle with Mumble. EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 1:32 pm by ChickenHunter

» Try and get Mumble to come back
War. We will take it all. Final Battle with Mumble. EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 1:26 pm by Mumbleortiz5

» WoRd PlAy- a word game by BK
War. We will take it all. Final Battle with Mumble. EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 1:31 am by Jake

» Hello, again.
War. We will take it all. Final Battle with Mumble. EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 9:21 pm by Jake

» TRT Awards 2010: the results
War. We will take it all. Final Battle with Mumble. EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 2:04 pm by KingofDarknessAang

» The Rise and Fall of Chatserv: Amerikaanse Varken Versie
War. We will take it all. Final Battle with Mumble. EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 7:05 am by ponycrazy12

» The Final Thread
War. We will take it all. Final Battle with Mumble. EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 2:39 am by Aarbenhar

» NEW FORUM LIVE!
War. We will take it all. Final Battle with Mumble. EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 9:19 am by Sir Gamealot

» Bye. Forever.
War. We will take it all. Final Battle with Mumble. EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 5:19 pm by Seastella!

» Post The Song In Your Head
War. We will take it all. Final Battle with Mumble. EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 10:23 pm by Cowzrock

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 15 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 15 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 49 on Sat Sep 23, 2023 10:54 am

War. We will take it all. Final Battle with Mumble.

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

War. We will take it all. Final Battle with Mumble. Empty War. We will take it all. Final Battle with Mumble.

Post by UltimateGohan Sat Sep 06, 2008 5:38 pm

Let's get this over with.

I guess wimps get first move, so go.

*Ashes are spread across this field and SG stands, waiting, at the destroyed cliff.*
UltimateGohan
UltimateGohan
Ultimate Procrastinator
Ultimate Procrastinator

Number of posts : 934
Tracker Points : 6331
Registration date : 2008-03-02

Back to top Go down

War. We will take it all. Final Battle with Mumble. Empty Re: War. We will take it all. Final Battle with Mumble.

Post by Mumbleortiz5 Sat Sep 06, 2008 5:45 pm

Im not a wimp anymore I will show you *The ground shakes around you as darkness pours around me and I use fireball jutsu sending you flying then I use Water snake jutsu to bind u and it chucks you into the deep water as you sink* your move
Mumbleortiz5
Mumbleortiz5
Ninja Warlord

Location : Somewhere you'll never find me. (ok maybe you will) I REGRET NOTHING!
Number of posts : 674
Tracker Points : 5923
Registration date : 2008-03-01

http://mumbleortiz5.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

War. We will take it all. Final Battle with Mumble. Empty Re: War. We will take it all. Final Battle with Mumble.

Post by UltimateGohan Sat Sep 06, 2008 5:50 pm

*As the flames hit me, I was unphased.* You still don't get it. NO heated substance can hurt me. *A sheild of flames surrounds me, rapidly burning and evaporating the water*

I'm not going to toy with you like I did to Jerry and Billy. I'll make quick work of you.

*Flames scatter across the ashes, badly burning your feet wherever you step. The more steps you take, the harder it is to walk. As you look down, the ashes are holding you in place*

I can control not only flames, but any hot substance. *I unsheath my golden blade as I stab the ground, Flames spiralling into the air and wrapping around mumble. As Mumble makes a single move, the flames implode, apply pressure with every passing second*
UltimateGohan
UltimateGohan
Ultimate Procrastinator
Ultimate Procrastinator

Back to top Go down

Post by Mumbleortiz5 Sat Sep 06, 2008 5:57 pm

Gogeta wrote:*As the flames hit me, I was unphased.* You still don't get it. NO heated substance can hurt me. *A sheild of flames surrounds me, rapidly burning and evaporating the water*

I'm not going to toy with you like I did to Jerry and Billy. I'll make quick work of you.

*Flames scatter across the ashes, badly burning your feet wherever you step. The more steps you take, the harder it is to walk. As you look down, the ashes are holding you in place*

I can control not only flames, but any hot substance. *I unsheath my golden blade as I stab the ground, Flames spiralling into the air and wrapping around mumble. As Mumble makes a single move, the flames implode, apply pressure with every passing second*

Nice move but not good enough i was trained for flame fights*as I pull 1 hand out of the flames then the other and use water snake on myself enstiguishing the water then I use the water to heal my feet then I use Water vortex on you to trap you then I fire lightning at the water shocking you doing alot of damage then i leave you there to get pulled into the middle of the vortex*
Mumbleortiz5
Mumbleortiz5
Ninja Warlord

Location : Somewhere you'll never find me. (ok maybe you will) I REGRET NOTHING!

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateGohan Sat Sep 06, 2008 6:11 pm

*As the water and electricity disperses, I stand perfectly still, barely injured.*

*Sighs* Such a petty attack. *My slightly red tinted body turns back to normal*

You see, I can wrap myself in a cocoon of heat. It can repel any cooled liquid, and ice. As the water hit the cocoon, it evaporated it instantly. Only a few sparks managed to cut me. Now then. *My spinal column shrinks as my shoulder blades grow, King Black Dragon wings rip through my skin and the back of my shirt.*

Time for the transformations to begin. You'll be lucky to see even the third tranformation. Only one person has so far, and lived.

*In a flash I had flown past you, and slammed the end of my staff into your stomach. Flames explode from the tip, blasting you away*

My signature move.

*You smell gas, look down, and notice a gas pack. You pull it, but everytime your hand gets within 5 centimeters, your internal organs tighten. If you were to remove it, your internal organs would be ripped out.*

I've upgraded my gas pack so when I attach it, an invisble force crushes your nervous and digestive systems. If you were to pull it out, you're brain would shut down and you'd suddenly starve. Now then.

*My staff arcs, a flaming string attatched to the ends.*

Say goodbye.

*A flaming arrow suddenly hits the pack, causing a large explosion. If you were still alive after this blow, the explosion had knocked you into the deep chasm*

Time for the finalle. *A ball of flames appears in the air, and I send it into the chasm. It hits the ground and explodes, blowing the gas pack to smitherines, causing an even bigger explosion. The top cliff shatters, and closes in after collapsing.*
UltimateGohan
UltimateGohan
Ultimate Procrastinator
Ultimate Procrastinator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Gamealot Sat Sep 06, 2008 6:54 pm

*I swoop down and absorb Mumble into my substance, then soar through the atmosphere into space; a large satellite is under construction in the disctance*
Sir Gamealot
Sir Gamealot
They see me administratin'.
They hatin'.
They see me administratin'. They hatin'.

Number of posts : 2122
Tracker Points : 7558
Registration date : 2007-10-16

http://bribble.chatserv.nl/8823

Back to top Go down

Post by Artzach90 Sat Sep 06, 2008 7:27 pm

*is swimming in a ways from the cliff*

Hmm. i migth as well go in and watch
*swims closer, enough to see teh action*
Hmm. *stays hidden behind a rock so no one can see me, but teh rest of the mumble's crew is scattered at sea*
I want UG to win, i didnt see a new post either.
*when SG goes into space with mumble, i stare amazed*

Might as well just stay here.
Artzach90
Artzach90
EdwarddCullen <3
EdwarddCullen

Number of posts : 594
Tracker Points : 5764
Registration date : 2008-03-29

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateGohan Sat Sep 06, 2008 8:07 pm

*Flames slam into the rock, exploding in Zach's face*

I can here you breathing, slave. You wanted a fight? I'll give you a fight you'll never forget.

*Fire slams down and hits Zach like lightning, creating a large flame explosion, burning the landscape into ash. Ashes then wrap around Zach as heat flares through them, distorting everything. The entire battleground melts, then disenegrates.*

I can't stand traitors like you! It's what started this whole mess!!!!! *Molten magma shoots up from the ashes, burning and pushing Zach deep into space. He then hits Pluto, blowing it up, then is knocked into a black hole, with also explodes from the force.*

*My wings still open, I wear a mask of flames to breathe, and fly towards Zach, sword in hand.*

OMEGA AETHER!!!! *Like Ike's finisher, I unleash a barrage of sword slices. Then I swing downwards, slicing Zach down to Earth. We land on India, literally blowing it off the map.*

UltimateGohan
UltimateGohan
Ultimate Procrastinator
Ultimate Procrastinator

Back to top Go down

Post by Artzach90 Sat Sep 06, 2008 8:26 pm

GAHHHH
*stands as still as possibel, which really isnt possible -.-* That was strong, but i CAN top it. *makes a huge ball of shadows and fire and slams into UG, exploding him in a bullet, at the speed on sound, into the air, i jump after him, and Punch him square in teh face exploding him even further, making him land all teh way in california* *forms a huge ball of fire and throw sit into UG, knocking him down, he gets up quick, but im alreayd in front of him and i kick him in teh head, then i run backwards, and dive really fast head first into you, knocking you far into the depths of the amazon jungle*
This wont be easy.
We migth have to disinergrate earth.
oh btw, California, is gone, and the amazon is almost gone.
well part of te amazon is.
Artzach90
Artzach90
EdwarddCullen <3
EdwarddCullen

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateGohan Sat Sep 06, 2008 8:34 pm

*Every fire attack you had used unphased me.*

You people never study others. NO heated substance is harmfull to me.

And.....Disenegrate Earth you say? Why not melt it and form a new one from your ashes.

*Asheas wraps around you and hardens, holding you in place. It begins to heat in the cocoon. The heat hits 700 million degrees and the cocoon melts. The amazon drips bark, birds melt, snakes catch fire, etc. The ground becomes distorted. The entire world erupts in magma. Ash floats above the magma, making a world of fire and ash.*

The legendary Legacy Warriors shall build a new civilization.

*The ash hardens and traps you in the magma pit below*
UltimateGohan
UltimateGohan
Ultimate Procrastinator
Ultimate Procrastinator

Back to top Go down

Post by Artzach90 Sat Sep 06, 2008 8:40 pm

Fire doesnt work on me either.

**grabs one last piece of wood, before it totally disingrates*
Surfing time
*surfs on teh lava, grabs UG, and whistles, and a bird comes and scoops us up, and brings us to Antarctica, and we battle on teh melting icecaps.*

*forms a ball that engulfs UG and spits with out, to the edge of the ice cap, and then a grab him just before he falls, and jumps from ice cap to ice cap until we get to the huge iceberg, and then i slam a Water punch into UG, knocking him over, and then before he cant make a move, i use a fire punch on the iceberg, making it explode around me, sending UG into teh air, and he is caught by a ship, which i jump onto to continue our battle*

This wont be a quick battle.
Artzach90
Artzach90
EdwarddCullen <3
EdwarddCullen

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateGohan Sat Sep 06, 2008 8:44 pm

*Lands harmlessly on my feet.*

You think splashing some water will stop me?

You really need to read my other battles.

*I dive into the freezing water*

You shall not win. *Flames shoot up from the water and slice the boat in half like a saw*

Can you hit something that is 3,000 meters below freezing water?

*More flames shoot out of the water at you*
UltimateGohan
UltimateGohan
Ultimate Procrastinator
Ultimate Procrastinator

Back to top Go down

Post by Artzach90 Sat Sep 06, 2008 8:55 pm

*slams the iceberg with my hand, makes it crack in half, and dives into teh water, and uses fire from my hands to keep me from freezing*
*gurgle gurgle*
*grabs ug and breaks his wrist, paralyzing his hand, and stomps at the bottom, slamming us above the orbit onto teh star fox ship*
We can breath here. But remember, the earth is Melting from ''Global Warming''. We can watch it die here while we battle, but remember this is SG's area. *sees mumble and SG* Hmmph.
8 slams an astroid into UG knocking almost off the starfox ship and steps on his hand, then i shoot a shadow ball at him knocking you unde rthe ship, holding on for your life*
Hmm. SG is your ally eh? *shoots a shadow ball at SG knocking mumble out out his area*
Id normally of helped SG, but i cant help someone who takes over RPG universe unless im in on teh team.
Artzach90
Artzach90
EdwarddCullen <3
EdwarddCullen

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateGohan Sat Sep 06, 2008 9:01 pm

Wow. You haven't noticed my wings. Pathetic. Flies past the ship, the floats in mid-air, staring into the cockpit. I hold my broken hand out, like it wasn't hurt at all.*

You say fire doesn't affect you. How about magma. *Magma BEAMS from my hand and makes the ship explode. The magma blasts you back into a dark mansion. I fly inside.*

*With my staff a hit you in the neck, knocking you to the ground, then I slam it onto your shin, making it shake badly.*

I know the human body pretty well. I could crush your arms and legs with a few hits if I wanted to.

*I slam my staff onto your shoulder, just under the bone. A loud crack is heard as your arm breaks*

*Sigh* I thought you'd be more of a challenge than this.
UltimateGohan
UltimateGohan
Ultimate Procrastinator
Ultimate Procrastinator

Back to top Go down

Post by Artzach90 Sat Sep 06, 2008 9:11 pm

Magma can barely affect me. just a spice is all.
*before you hit me with your ''stick'' i kick at your legs making you fall down, then i take your arm and bend it backwards breaking it, then i hit alkl of your pressure points mkaing you unable to get up and then stands, and takes out a sword and stabs you in teh heart and then flies away by spinning my sword really fast, leaving you there until you diecide to get up*
Hmm...*lands Luigi's Mansion*
Illw ait fro you here UG.
we'll continue tommorrow.
Artzach90
Artzach90
EdwarddCullen <3
EdwarddCullen

Back to top Go down

Post by Seelkadoom Sat Sep 06, 2008 9:58 pm

am I part of this battle?
Seelkadoom
Seelkadoom
Master Tracker
Master Tracker

Number of posts : 627
Tracker Points : 5904
Registration date : 2008-07-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Mumbleortiz5 Sun Sep 07, 2008 10:55 am

You could be IF U CRACK SG'S ARMOR AND SET ME FREE
Mumbleortiz5
Mumbleortiz5
Ninja Warlord

Back to top Go down

Post by Artzach90 Sun Sep 07, 2008 11:00 am

*sends shadow balls at SG's cracking his armour, giving mumble air, then i peferm a huge punch to SG, setting mumble free*
I wouldnt of helped if you didnt ask.
Artzach90
Artzach90
EdwarddCullen <3
EdwarddCullen

Back to top Go down

Post by Mumbleortiz5 Sun Sep 07, 2008 11:02 am

thx dude now i can perform a jutsu LAVA PLUME JUTSU*there is a big explosion and i appear in a lightning ball beside Zach*
Mumbleortiz5
Mumbleortiz5
Ninja Warlord

Back to top Go down

Post by Artzach90 Sun Sep 07, 2008 11:03 am

Ill take UG, you stall SG before he can fully build his weapon in space.
UG will coem any second, si i reccomend you get SG before he comes.
Artzach90
Artzach90
EdwarddCullen <3
EdwarddCullen

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateGohan Sun Sep 07, 2008 2:09 pm

Sirzach wrote:*sends shadow balls at SG's cracking his armour, giving mumble air, then i peferm a huge punch to SG, setting mumble free*
I wouldnt of helped if you didnt ask.

SG's armor can't be cracked like that. Only by an immense force.

No punch could break it, either.

So Mumble, you're not free.
UltimateGohan
UltimateGohan
Ultimate Procrastinator
Ultimate Procrastinator

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateGohan Sun Sep 07, 2008 2:13 pm

*In a flash, I slam into Zach's stomach, blasting him back a full 300 MPH. He slams into to the ground and falls into the underworld. Me and SG jump down. I then flood the entire island that floats on the lava with magma, and Zach has no place to stand. The magma blows him constantly in the air. I then lock him and SG in the magam arena by sealing of the only exit with molten rock.*

Lemme know when you're done, SG.
UltimateGohan
UltimateGohan
Ultimate Procrastinator
Ultimate Procrastinator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Gamealot Sun Sep 07, 2008 2:20 pm

*I use my heat resistance to stay alive and increase the temperature of the entire chamber* Can you stand the heat, zach?

*as zach's body begins to burn, I use my fragmentation power to blow out a whole portion of the ceiling, sending zach and the lava flying out towards the ocean*

Well UG, I think my work is done.

Now, to lure Ollie into my plan...
*I swoop over to the RAA's base on the east side of the core and kidnap Zoofufu; I then fly into space, landing in the docking bay of my growing space station*
Sir Gamealot
Sir Gamealot
They see me administratin'.
They hatin'.
They see me administratin'. They hatin'.

Number of posts : 2122
Tracker Points : 7558
Registration date : 2007-10-16

http://bribble.chatserv.nl/8823

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateGohan Sun Sep 07, 2008 2:24 pm

*I follow SG, trapping Zoo in a dome of flame, and wearing a mask of flame to use for breathing.*
UltimateGohan
UltimateGohan
Ultimate Procrastinator
Ultimate Procrastinator

Back to top Go down

Post by Artzach90 Sun Sep 07, 2008 3:23 pm

Sir Gamealot wrote:*I use my heat resistance to stay alive and increase the temperature of the entire chamber* Can you stand the heat, zach?

*as zach's body begins to burn, I use my fragmentation power to blow out a whole portion of the ceiling, sending zach and the lava flying out towards the ocean*

Well UG, I think my work is done.

Now, to lure Ollie into my plan...
*I swoop over to the RAA's base on the east side of the core and kidnap Zoofufu; I then fly into space, landing in the docking bay of my growing space station*
Not so fast. magma, or any heat substance doesnt hurt me at all. *forms a ball and catches SG in it, then hauls him back, and throws a shadow ball into his stomach double him over, then i kick him down, then i form a huge ball above him head, then i force it down, and you start to go under teh magma, and i then use anotehr shadow ball and we both are forced down into anotehr realm, where there is no escape*

WE can figth here, alone, except for mumble that is. and UG cant get in here.
Artzach90
Artzach90
EdwarddCullen <3
EdwarddCullen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next