The TRT Games Arena
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Similar topics
Latest topics
» CALLING ALL NEW AND FORMER TRT MEMEMBERS.
My millionth goodbye thread and hopefully my last. EmptyThu Feb 13, 2020 2:35 pm by KingofDarknessAang

» A hello/goodbye and an apology
My millionth goodbye thread and hopefully my last. EmptySat Oct 12, 2019 9:26 am by Bananaman

» hey guys im back and ready to attack!!
My millionth goodbye thread and hopefully my last. EmptyMon Jan 28, 2019 7:04 pm by KingofDarknessAang

» TR School PT 2
My millionth goodbye thread and hopefully my last. EmptyWed Jul 27, 2016 11:12 pm by KingofDarknessAang

» One last Message from an Old Friend
My millionth goodbye thread and hopefully my last. EmptySun Oct 18, 2015 3:25 am by Jake

» TRT..
My millionth goodbye thread and hopefully my last. EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 1:32 pm by ChickenHunter

» Try and get Mumble to come back
My millionth goodbye thread and hopefully my last. EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 1:26 pm by Mumbleortiz5

» WoRd PlAy- a word game by BK
My millionth goodbye thread and hopefully my last. EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 1:31 am by Jake

» Hello, again.
My millionth goodbye thread and hopefully my last. EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 9:21 pm by Jake

» TRT Awards 2010: the results
My millionth goodbye thread and hopefully my last. EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 2:04 pm by KingofDarknessAang

» The Rise and Fall of Chatserv: Amerikaanse Varken Versie
My millionth goodbye thread and hopefully my last. EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 7:05 am by ponycrazy12

» The Final Thread
My millionth goodbye thread and hopefully my last. EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 2:39 am by Aarbenhar

» NEW FORUM LIVE!
My millionth goodbye thread and hopefully my last. EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 9:19 am by Sir Gamealot

» Bye. Forever.
My millionth goodbye thread and hopefully my last. EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 5:19 pm by Seastella!

» Post The Song In Your Head
My millionth goodbye thread and hopefully my last. EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 10:23 pm by Cowzrock

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 49 on Sat Sep 23, 2023 10:54 am

My millionth goodbye thread and hopefully my last.

+4
Artzach90
Sir Gamealot
SirIziz
Tortoli
8 posters

Go down

My millionth goodbye thread and hopefully my last. Empty My millionth goodbye thread and hopefully my last.

Post by Tortoli Mon Aug 18, 2008 7:02 pm

This time I'm quitting for real. I'm really angry right now. I think I'll be happier if I stop coming to the bribbles and spend time with real life friends. If you have any questions for me I'll try to answer them, but I AM NOT STAYING ON THE BRIBBLE.
Tortoli
Tortoli
Double Rule Violator

Number of posts : 103
Tracker Points : 5906
Registration date : 2008-02-17

Back to top Go down

My millionth goodbye thread and hopefully my last. Empty Re: My millionth goodbye thread and hopefully my last.

Post by SirIziz Mon Aug 18, 2008 7:08 pm

Ugh bye again
SirIziz
SirIziz
Dragon Rider/Swordsman
Dragon Rider/Swordsman

Number of posts : 543
Tracker Points : 5775
Registration date : 2008-07-02

Back to top Go down

My millionth goodbye thread and hopefully my last. Empty Re: My millionth goodbye thread and hopefully my last.

Post by Sir Gamealot Mon Aug 18, 2008 7:20 pm

Bye again.

It's a pity that you still haven't realized who your real friends are/were, not even in the end. Tired
Sir Gamealot
Sir Gamealot
They see me administratin'.
They hatin'.
They see me administratin'. They hatin'.

Number of posts : 2122
Tracker Points : 7580
Registration date : 2007-10-16

http://bribble.chatserv.nl/8823

Back to top Go down

Post by Artzach90 Mon Aug 18, 2008 7:47 pm

Tort, i just got back today, and now u made me sad.
i even named my BEST POKEMAN ON MY GAME AFTER U!
i had a torterra, then named it tortoli. now i haz the travel to Canalave city to rename it traitor.
Artzach90
Artzach90
EdwarddCullen <3
EdwarddCullen

Number of posts : 594
Tracker Points : 5786
Registration date : 2008-03-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Tortoli Mon Aug 18, 2008 8:09 pm

Guys calm down. Look, I don't want any of you guys to be sad or mad at me. I'm sorry its just bribble really stresses me out.

Iziz please don't be mad at me.

SG so you're saying I should sacrifice real life friends over you guys? I'm sorry but I can't do that. You guys still are my friends I just need some real friend time.

Zach please don't name me traitor, I'll talk to you on aim, I promise. =]
Tortoli
Tortoli
Double Rule Violator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Gamealot Mon Aug 18, 2008 8:12 pm

Tortoli wrote:Guys calm down. Look, I don't want any of you guys to be sad or mad at me. I'm sorry its just bribble really stresses me out.

SG so you're saying I should sacrifice real life friends over you guys? I'm sorry but I can't do that. You guys still are my friends I just need some real friend time.

I wasn't saying that at all. I was trying to point out that you've pretty much shunned us online. I'm the one that told you you needed to do stuff with your real life friends in the first place a while ago...
Sir Gamealot
Sir Gamealot
They hatin'.

Back to top Go down

Post by SirIziz Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:07 pm

i aint mad its just stressing to see u leave over and over again adn if its true this time bye but here is a little tip hang out with real life friends but when u got time ry to come and give us a visit that all im saying
SirIziz
SirIziz
Dragon Rider/Swordsman
Dragon Rider/Swordsman

Number of posts : 543
Tracker Points : 5775
Registration date : 2008-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Alijo Tue Aug 19, 2008 2:10 am

I like the colour yellow. It reminds me of sunshine, happiness and laughter:D
Alijo
Alijo
New Tracker
New Tracker

Number of posts : 9
Tracker Points : 5742
Registration date : 2008-07-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Tortoli Tue Aug 19, 2008 6:36 am

Guys I'll try to visit every once in a while so it's not like you'll never see me again. =]

Thanks Ali those words give me inspiration. =p
Tortoli
Tortoli
Double Rule Violator

Back to top Go down

Post by Vicsp Tue Aug 19, 2008 6:38 am

plz don't go
when are you going?
when i frist went on the TRT bribble you and SG were the only 2 people that made me welcome and you have been a great mate since. plz plz plz don't go. On dragon's cave when my egg brack's i will name it Tort. Is that OK?
i want you to stay!

vicky
Vicsp
Vicsp
Migrator Chef
Migrator Chef

Number of posts : 1054
Tracker Points : 5903
Registration date : 2008-05-08

http://www.tumblr.com/tumblelog/vickyprouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Artzach90 Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:19 am

Tort, this is truth. im not trying to be mean but...We all now like...look down on you. I mean, we would like to help you but...its hard to help someone you are looking down on.
You used to be an awesomne mod, then a very awesome dude. but now...im sorry to say but, most of us think you are a drama queen (or king whatever) So, i mean, i dont understand what is wrong...i know how this started but not ended up... I think you should stay and just...dont go on the bribble. Im not mad at you...you just...have changed wayyyyyy too much for a normal person. and sometimes, the truth hurts tort.
Artzach90
Artzach90
EdwarddCullen <3
EdwarddCullen

Number of posts : 594
Tracker Points : 5786
Registration date : 2008-03-29

Back to top Go down

Post by sstone181 Tue Aug 19, 2008 9:12 am

Tortoli wrote:Guys calm down. Look, I don't want any of you guys to be sad or mad at me. I'm sorry its just bribble really stresses me out.

WHAT BOUT UR GUNNA MAKE ME CRY CAME ON ACCUALY I AM CRYING well im on vacation and its hard to get up to date I dont know what happened or anything but ill miss you this much--------------------------------(thats alotttttt) so umm bye Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Sad Sad
sstone181
sstone181
Treacherous Tracker
Treacherous Tracker

Number of posts : 305
Tracker Points : 5836
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Gamealot Tue Aug 19, 2008 11:39 am

I deleted the last two posts. Unacceptable.
Sir Gamealot
Sir Gamealot
They hatin'.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vicsp Wed Aug 20, 2008 4:59 am

has he gone?
SadSad Crying or Very sad
Vicsp
Vicsp
Migrator Chef
Migrator Chef

Number of posts : 1054
Tracker Points : 5903
Registration date : 2008-05-08

http://www.tumblr.com/tumblelog/vickyprouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Seelkadoom Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:37 am

cya Tort,I finnaly got my Internet back and you left Depressed
See if you come on sometimes,k?Hang out with your Real Friends,if you have time you can come on here

oh and by the way,I LIKE CHOCOLATE CHIP CHICKEN LOL
Seelkadoom
Seelkadoom
Master Tracker
Master Tracker

Number of posts : 627
Tracker Points : 5926
Registration date : 2008-07-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Gamealot Wed Aug 20, 2008 11:23 pm

He decided to stay. Locking.
Sir Gamealot
Sir Gamealot
They hatin'.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down