Latest topics
» TR School PT 2
Wed Jul 27, 2016 11:12 pm by KingofDarknessAang

» One last Message from an Old Friend
Sun Oct 18, 2015 3:25 am by Jake

» TRT..
Sun Aug 02, 2015 1:32 pm by ChickenHunter

» Try and get Mumble to come back
Thu Jul 30, 2015 1:26 pm by Mumbleortiz5

» WoRd PlAy- a word game by BK
Wed Jan 21, 2015 1:31 am by Jake

» Hello, again.
Sun Jan 18, 2015 9:21 pm by Jake

» TRT Awards 2010: the results
Sat Aug 23, 2014 2:04 pm by KingofDarknessAang

» The Rise and Fall of Chatserv: Amerikaanse Varken Versie
Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:05 am by ponycrazy12

» The Final Thread
Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:39 am by Aarbenhar

» NEW FORUM LIVE!
Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:19 am by Sir Gamealot

» Bye. Forever.
Mon Feb 20, 2012 5:19 pm by Seastella!

» Post The Song In Your Head
Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:23 pm by Cowzrock

» Are We Dead?
Mon Feb 13, 2012 6:16 am by ponycrazy12

» You know your obsessed with TRT when...
Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:26 am by ponycrazy12

» No-Fap-Feburary (GUYS ONLY)
Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:33 am by ponycrazy12

Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]


Most users ever online was 42 on Sat Oct 26, 2013 2:07 am

Twilight

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Re: Twilight

Post by Cursed Blonde on Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:25 pm

what the heckk? The vampires don't rape people. =S
No one gets raped in the entire series..(bella ALMOST does..but not by a vampire)

I loove the series. I've read them atleast 20
times. I'm re-reading New Moon now. ;D

_________________
long were the nights, when the days once revolved around you.

Cursed Blonde
marielovesjonas.<3

Location : with nickjayy.
Number of posts : 206
Tracker Points : 4013
Registration date : 2007-11-13

Back to top Go down

Re: Twilight

Post by Acdog on Tue Aug 04, 2009 5:39 pm

twilight is so stupid. with its vampire rapers..and its nonstop sex..and its over dramaness for no needed reason as to give the reader some sort of.fulfilled inner satisfaction from reading it. Never in all my years..*Rambles Off*
avatar
Acdog
Migrator's First-Mate
Migrator's First-Mate

Age : 23
Location : In My Clothes
Number of posts : 2131
Tracker Points : 5202
Registration date : 2008-10-12

http://acdog.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Twilight

Post by Cookie'D on Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:51 am

LOL I LOVE ARMA 'S EXPLANATION I WAS LAUGHING ABOUT 2 MINUTES!

Anyway, no one gets raped. Only that Jacob would love to rape Bella Razz. Lol
avatar
Cookie'D
Exotic Greek Maiden
Exotic Greek Maiden

Age : 21
Location : Purple House, Square Office
Number of posts : 1296
Tracker Points : 3613
Registration date : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Twilight

Post by Mimoz-Pie on Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:46 pm

Armageddon wrote:lets seeeeee
Sparkilin' ''Vampires'' means all the dudes from and on twilight are rooty tooty fresh n fruity.
They rape girls and the girs love it? o.o
Girls falling in love with vampires and werewolves means different species havng sex, which is illegal.
Vampires were originated in legend to be guys that live in castles couldnt walk out in the sun, sleep in coffins, can turn into bats, and dont drink fake blood they bought at wal mart. SO basically in this statement twilight has ultimitaly destroyed the legend thus the twilight ''vampires'' arent vampires but sparkiling guys who rape young girls.
Basically the lady who wrote this book is twisted and has a sick fetish for rape.

Twilight sucks. In My Opinion.

ROFTLMFAO OMGO OMG THAT IS SOO FUNNEH! ROFL
avatar
Mimoz-Pie
Treacherous Tracker
Treacherous Tracker

Age : 81
Location : Underneath your computer desk
Number of posts : 356
Tracker Points : 3762
Registration date : 2009-06-25

http://sweethaangjaz.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Twilight

Post by Acdog on Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:30 pm

Waaaaaaaay to much sex in twilight for it to be a childern's book.
avatar
Acdog
Migrator's First-Mate
Migrator's First-Mate

Age : 23
Location : In My Clothes
Number of posts : 2131
Tracker Points : 5202
Registration date : 2008-10-12

http://acdog.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Twilight

Post by Mimoz-Pie on Mon Nov 30, 2009 5:13 pm

I think that Twilight is too popular for nothing. I mean that book is just ANOTHER vampire story that doesn't even fit the means of a REAL vampire. And yes Bella is a freaking slut because she always wants Edward to kiss her and have sex with her. I mean really Stephanie Meyers does appeal to the young girl viewer (and suprisingly men too Weird) but for the WRONG REASONS! It just makes more girls just just... I can't even explain it in words. I mean there are sooooooo many other books that need the attention that Twilight has.

Sparkling Vampires who fall in love with sluts who denies a Warewolf who wants to rape the slut who only has eyes for the Sparkling Vampire who leaves because it's not safe for the slut to be with him (DERRR!) who decides to jump off a cliff because she doensn't have the Sparkling Vampire and denies the very good and hot Warewolf. Yep that's Twilight.
avatar
Mimoz-Pie
Treacherous Tracker
Treacherous Tracker

Age : 81
Location : Underneath your computer desk
Number of posts : 356
Tracker Points : 3762
Registration date : 2009-06-25

http://sweethaangjaz.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Twilight

Post by Armageddon on Mon Nov 30, 2009 6:20 pm

My friends uncle is an English major and said that the Twilight series was written very poorly, and very simply. No wonder so many people read it.

"I want to kick edwards sparkly a**"- best quote evar!!!
avatar
Armageddon
TRT 'Python'
TRT 'Python'

Age : 24
Location : Over there
Number of posts : 1075
Tracker Points : 4501
Registration date : 2008-11-12

http://fletchowns.net/what.html

Back to top Go down

Re: Twilight

Post by Cookie'D on Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:34 am

Mimoz-Pie wrote:I think that Twilight is too popular for nothing. I mean that book is just ANOTHER vampire story that doesn't even fit the means of a REAL vampire. And yes Bella is a freaking slut because she always wants Edward to kiss her and have sex with her. I mean really Stephanie Meyers does appeal to the young girl viewer (and suprisingly men too Weird) but for the WRONG REASONS! It just makes more girls just just... I can't even explain it in words. I mean there are sooooooo many other books that need the attention that Twilight has.

Sparkling Vampires who fall in love with sluts who denies a Warewolf who wants to rape the slut who only has eyes for the Sparkling Vampire who leaves because it's not safe for the slut to be with him (DERRR!) who decides to jump off a cliff because she doensn't have the Sparkling Vampire and denies the very good and hot Warewolf. Yep that's Twilight.

Best answer ever. And arma, I loved that quote xD

I mean, vampires don't SPARKLE. That's not a vampire, that's a fairy. Tinker Bell, preferebly. Or, those vampires are just gay. Also, the book isn't about that only, mimoz. It's about necrophilia and pedophilia. I mean, ew.
avatar
Cookie'D
Exotic Greek Maiden
Exotic Greek Maiden

Age : 21
Location : Purple House, Square Office
Number of posts : 1296
Tracker Points : 3613
Registration date : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Twilight

Post by Mimoz-Pie on Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:47 pm

Did you know that Edward and Bella's relationship is an ABUSIVE ONE! Well der it is. First of all WHO FALLS IN LOVE WITH SOMEONE WHO SUCKS YOUR BLOOD? That's like wrong. And I think Stephanie Meyers should stop writing. Period. Save us the trouble please I BEG OF YOU! I just can't wait until the whole thing is over so we can go back to obessing over books that have points.

P.S: If Twilight Moms are so adorable, why can't dads do the same thing. Well if they did the police would arrest them and call them gay. Well that's our society we live in people. And I can't freaking deal with it.
-.-
avatar
Mimoz-Pie
Treacherous Tracker
Treacherous Tracker

Age : 81
Location : Underneath your computer desk
Number of posts : 356
Tracker Points : 3762
Registration date : 2009-06-25

http://sweethaangjaz.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Twilight

Post by Acdog on Fri Dec 04, 2009 8:36 pm

Mimoz-Pie wrote:I think that Twilight is too popular for nothing. I mean that book is just ANOTHER vampire story that doesn't even fit the means of a REAL vampire. And yes Bella is a freaking slut because she always wants Edward to kiss her and have sex with her. I mean really Stephanie Meyers does appeal to the young girl viewer (and suprisingly men too Weird) but for the WRONG REASONS! It just makes more girls just just... I can't even explain it in words. I mean there are sooooooo many other books that need the attention that Twilight has.

Sparkling Vampires who fall in love with sluts who denies a Warewolf who wants to rape the slut who only has eyes for the Sparkling Vampire who leaves because it's not safe for the slut to be with him (DERRR!) who decides to jump off a cliff because she doensn't have the Sparkling Vampire and denies the very good and hot Warewolf. Yep that's Twilight.

Mimoz-Pie wrote:Did you know that Edward and Bella's relationship is an ABUSIVE ONE! Well der it is. First of all WHO FALLS IN LOVE WITH SOMEONE WHO SUCKS YOUR BLOOD? That's like wrong. And I think Stephanie Meyers should stop writing. Period. Save us the trouble please I BEG OF YOU! I just can't wait until the whole thing is over so we can go back to obessing over books that have points.

P.S: If Twilight Moms are so adorable, why can't dads do the same thing. Well if they did the police would arrest them and call them gay. Well that's our society we live in people. And I can't freaking deal with it.
-.-


Soooooo trueeeeee mimooooo.So true.
avatar
Acdog
Migrator's First-Mate
Migrator's First-Mate

Age : 23
Location : In My Clothes
Number of posts : 2131
Tracker Points : 5202
Registration date : 2008-10-12

http://acdog.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Twilight

Post by xRedRockerx on Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:22 pm

I read 40 pages and found it so boring. When the film first came out, me and my mum wanted to see it. But we never did. And I am so glad of that. They're all ugly, none of them can act, and everyone is like 'OMG I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I'M GOING TO MARRY YOU YOU'RE SO FIT YEAH'. No. THey are all ugly, they should keep as many layers of clothing on as possible. Especially on their faces. Wow, it annoys me. Now I'm stuck with the first three books. Anyone know of the best way to destory them?
avatar
xRedRockerx
Expert Tracker
Expert Tracker

Age : 22
Location : In a kitchen cupboard with 12 mad cows each armed with a strawberry slush.
Number of posts : 565
Tracker Points : 3418
Registration date : 2009-08-04

http://flipfloping.dazzozo.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Twilight

Post by Acdog on Sun Feb 21, 2010 6:40 pm

BURN THEM. MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
avatar
Acdog
Migrator's First-Mate
Migrator's First-Mate

Age : 23
Location : In My Clothes
Number of posts : 2131
Tracker Points : 5202
Registration date : 2008-10-12

http://acdog.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Twilight

Post by xRedRockerx on Sun Feb 21, 2010 6:47 pm

AND FILM IT AND PUT IT ON YOUTUBE Very Happy
avatar
xRedRockerx
Expert Tracker
Expert Tracker

Age : 22
Location : In a kitchen cupboard with 12 mad cows each armed with a strawberry slush.
Number of posts : 565
Tracker Points : 3418
Registration date : 2009-08-04

http://flipfloping.dazzozo.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Twilight

Post by Acdog on Sun Feb 21, 2010 6:50 pm

YESSSSSSS. twilight is gay as can be. it invloves rape,beastialtiy,children having sex, and vampires seducing little girls.
avatar
Acdog
Migrator's First-Mate
Migrator's First-Mate

Age : 23
Location : In My Clothes
Number of posts : 2131
Tracker Points : 5202
Registration date : 2008-10-12

http://acdog.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Twilight

Post by Mimoz-Pie on Sun Feb 21, 2010 7:21 pm

Everything about Twilight (dare I say it!) CAN GO TO HELL!
Dammit!

Twilight sucks, only girls who have no life and have to read stories about other people and their life and GUSH ABOUT IT read it. All of the characters of the books are Mary Sue's. (If you don't know what that means than look it up.) Especially Bella!

People who read Twilight or the series of the book have no life. I had to read it because I was lost of the conversation and I had to read it throughuly to make fun it more. Twilight is horribly written and I had to put it down and say "WTF?" after reading it.

Vampires do not sparkle for the last effin time.

=___________________________________________________________=
avatar
Mimoz-Pie
Treacherous Tracker
Treacherous Tracker

Age : 81
Location : Underneath your computer desk
Number of posts : 356
Tracker Points : 3762
Registration date : 2009-06-25

http://sweethaangjaz.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Twilight

Post by Acdog on Sun Feb 21, 2010 7:28 pm

AMMMMMMMMMMMENNNNNNNNNNNNNNN.
avatar
Acdog
Migrator's First-Mate
Migrator's First-Mate

Age : 23
Location : In My Clothes
Number of posts : 2131
Tracker Points : 5202
Registration date : 2008-10-12

http://acdog.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Twilight

Post by Cowzrock on Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:27 pm

I read it on a dare. Im just going to say, it might as well have been written on a napkin.

First of all, Bella is way too humble for a random teenage girl. Shes all like: ''HATE ME!'' and all the boys are whippin out their condoms: ''OHMAIGAWD PURE HAWTNESS : Afro Dood '' And second, we all know the sun, ;;It burns, it burns,'' myth, right? Dracula 101. So either Mr. ''Sparkly'' Edward is not a vampire, he's gay, or he's a cross between a vampire and a church window. Conclusion?
IF YOURE GOING TO WRITE THESE BOOKS, WATCH SOME OLD VAMPIRE MOVIES.
NOSEFERATU, DRACULA, SOMETHING!
Jeez, people.


Cowz
avatar
Cowzrock
Supah Cow
Supah Cow

Location : The Matrix
Number of posts : 297
Tracker Points : 3594
Registration date : 2008-11-29

Back to top Go down

Re: Twilight

Post by ----DiMpLeS---- on Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:56 pm

You Knowww.. I Read All Of The Twilight Books. AND I LIKE IT THANK YOU VERY MUCH D: I Think It Is A Lovely Book. I Mean , Well Of Course Its Not Like Vampires Sparkle Or Anything. But Motly The Book Is Like A Romance. And I Like It For The Fact That Its Not All Gushy Romance , Its Kinda Like Action/Romance/Whatever. But I Love It. I Actually Diddnt Read The Last 30 Pages Of Breaking Dawn , Because I Diddnt Want It To End Because It Wuz So Good. So. I Think Its Awesome. And U Guys Are Trashing It With Stupid Stuff - Sticks Tounge Out -
avatar
----DiMpLeS----
Amature Tracker
Amature Tracker

Age : 23
Location : In FLORIDA!
Number of posts : 46
Tracker Points : 3431
Registration date : 2009-07-19

Back to top Go down

Re: Twilight

Post by Mimoz-Pie on Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:38 pm

Dimples, I am sorry to say that you are wrong. :[

Twilight the series is all about gushy romance. If it had more action (and I mean A LOT MORE) I would considered a good book.

And if the vampires didnt sparkle.
And if Bella wasnt a slut.
And if all the boys weren't giving thereself up for her ugly self.
And if Jacob would be mine. Hey, I love his personality.
And if I could La Push Edward off the cliff. (joined that fb group!)
And if Twilight didn't exist and we were gushing over some books like King Dork or Farenhieght 494 or 495. Something like that.
avatar
Mimoz-Pie
Treacherous Tracker
Treacherous Tracker

Age : 81
Location : Underneath your computer desk
Number of posts : 356
Tracker Points : 3762
Registration date : 2009-06-25

http://sweethaangjaz.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Twilight

Post by ivanaaa on Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:24 am

----DiMpLeS---- wrote:You Knowww.. I Read All Of The Twilight Books. AND I LIKE IT THANK YOU VERY MUCH D: I Think It Is A Lovely Book. I Mean , Well Of Course Its Not Like Vampires Sparkle Or Anything. But Motly The Book Is Like A Romance. And I Like It For The Fact That Its Not All Gushy Romance , Its Kinda Like Action/Romance/Whatever. But I Love It. I Actually Diddnt Read The Last 30 Pages Of Breaking Dawn , Because I Diddnt Want It To End Because It Wuz So Good. So. I Think Its Awesome. And U Guys Are Trashing It With Stupid Stuff - Sticks Tounge Out -


thank you !
if you guys just read the begginng yes i agree that part was boring but yu actually gotta get through halfway of the book, its actually a really good story. idk why you guys are putting it down cause you read the first 40 pages and didnt even see the movie.

EDIT: i just read some more of the posts, and edward DOESNT suck her blood or any humans blood. you clearly didnt read it which pisses me off that your putting it down without reaading the whole book or watching the movie.
and stephenie meyer wanted to change the stereotypes about vampires in her book.

ps. taylor lautner is f****** hot ;D


Last edited by ivanaaa on Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:30 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
ivanaaa
Amature Tracker
Amature Tracker

Age : 21
Location : FML
Number of posts : 66
Tracker Points : 3210
Registration date : 2010-02-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Twilight

Post by ivanaaa on Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:27 am

Mimoz-Pie wrote:Dimples, I am sorry to say that you are wrong. :[

Twilight the series is all about gushy romance. If it had more action (and I mean A LOT MORE) I would considered a good book.

And if the vampires didnt sparkle.
And if Bella wasnt a slut.
And if all the boys weren't giving thereself up for her ugly self.
And if Jacob would be mine. Hey, I love his personality.
And if I could La Push Edward off the cliff. (joined that fb group!)
And if Twilight didn't exist and we were gushing over some books like King Dork or Farenhieght 494 or 495. Something like that.

bella is NOT a slut, she just wants sex, like seriously alotta younger girls then her have done it.
it has ALOT of action, you just didnt read the books.
they DONT give themselves up for her, you didnt read the book.
definetly agree with your jacob thing Wink
well, ALOT of teenage girls enjoy this much better.
avatar
ivanaaa
Amature Tracker
Amature Tracker

Age : 21
Location : FML
Number of posts : 66
Tracker Points : 3210
Registration date : 2010-02-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Twilight

Post by xRedRockerx on Mon Feb 22, 2010 12:14 pm

----DiMpLeS---- wrote:You Knowww.. I Read All Of The Twilight Books. AND I LIKE IT THANK YOU VERY MUCH D: I Think It Is A Lovely Book. I Mean , Well Of Course Its Not Like Vampires Sparkle Or Anything. But Motly The Book Is Like A Romance. And I Like It For The Fact That Its Not All Gushy Romance , Its Kinda Like Action/Romance/Whatever. But I Love It. I Actually Diddnt Read The Last 30 Pages Of Breaking Dawn , Because I Diddnt Want It To End Because It Wuz So Good. So. I Think Its Awesome. And U Guys Are Trashing It With Stupid Stuff - Sticks Tounge Out -

Well, that's your opinion. You can like it if you want, but to me that'd make you very, very sad, and I'd like you less than I do now.

And, 'Why Do You Type Like This?' not every word begins with a capital letter, y'know.
avatar
xRedRockerx
Expert Tracker
Expert Tracker

Age : 22
Location : In a kitchen cupboard with 12 mad cows each armed with a strawberry slush.
Number of posts : 565
Tracker Points : 3418
Registration date : 2009-08-04

http://flipfloping.dazzozo.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Twilight

Post by Mimoz-Pie on Mon Feb 22, 2010 4:56 pm

ivanaaa wrote:
Mimoz-Pie wrote:Dimples, I am sorry to say that you are wrong. :[

Twilight the series is all about gushy romance. If it had more action (and I mean A LOT MORE) I would considered a good book.

And if the vampires didnt sparkle.
And if Bella wasnt a slut.
And if all the boys weren't giving thereself up for her ugly self.
And if Jacob would be mine. Hey, I love his personality.
And if I could La Push Edward off the cliff. (joined that fb group!)
And if Twilight didn't exist and we were gushing over some books like King Dork or Farenhieght 494 or 495. Something like that.

bella is NOT a slut, she just wants sex, like seriously alotta younger girls then her have done it.
it has ALOT of action, you just didnt read the books.
they DONT give themselves up for her, you didnt read the book.
definetly agree with your jacob thing Wink
well, ALOT of teenage girls enjoy this much better.

Ahem.
I did indeed read the books.
Wanting sex does not make you some kind of hoe? Of course younger girls have done it, but it should not be expressed in stories that young children read. They can get bad ideas.
To me, it does not have a lot of action. Smile
Of course a lot of teenage girls enjoy this book! They have no reading standards! Authors these days have to dumb down their books just to get the majority of the readers to read them!

Now isn't that a shame? Annoyed
avatar
Mimoz-Pie
Treacherous Tracker
Treacherous Tracker

Age : 81
Location : Underneath your computer desk
Number of posts : 356
Tracker Points : 3762
Registration date : 2009-06-25

http://sweethaangjaz.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Twilight

Post by ----DiMpLeS---- on Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:04 pm

Mimoz-Pie wrote:Dimples, I am sorry to say that you are wrong. :[

Twilight the series is all about gushy romance. If it had more action (and I mean A LOT MORE) I would considered a good book.

And if the vampires didnt sparkle.
And if Bella wasnt a slut.
And if all the boys weren't giving thereself up for her ugly self.
And if Jacob would be mine. Hey, I love his personality.
And if I could La Push Edward off the cliff. (joined that fb group!)
And if Twilight didn't exist and we were gushing over some books like King Dork or Farenhieght 494 or 495. Something like that.

Okay Well First Off , If You Think The Whole Thing Is A Gushy Romance , Your Wrong. And You Might Want To Read The Book Saga Over , Page For Page Again , If You Have Already Read It. But Most Of The People Are Judging The Book , Saying They Only Read Like 2 Chapters , So How Can U Judge It From Just Those Like 40 Pages. And If Your Judging It Off Of The Movie. The First Movie Had Like , Barely ANYTHING , The Same With The Book. They Changed Like The Entire Thing.

But AboutThe Action Stuff. I Think It Has Enough Acton As It Is ,And I Think If It Had More It Would Ruin It , Because It Has Enough Of Everything And Thats Why Its A Good Book In My Personal Opinion. And Abuot The Whole Vampire Sparkle Thing , I Mean. Why Does Everyon Critise That? Even If They Sparkled Or Not , Everyone Has Their Own Opinion Of A Vampire And Most ALL Vampires Cant Go Out In The Sun , For Their Own Reasons. But For Stephenie Meyers Reason , Its Because Of Their Sparkley Skin. And How Can You Say Bella Is A Slut. A Slut Is Someone Who Has Sex All The Time With Different People. And If You Read The Book , She Never Even Had The Thought Of Having Sex With Anyone But Edward . And Second Of All She Diddnt Even Have Sex Until After Her And Edward Were Married. So How Is That Being A Slut? If You Wait Until After Marrige, And She Knew She Wuz Gonna Be With Him Forever. So Why Not Have Sex? If Your Married , And Are Happy And Want It. I Mean , Its Her Opinion What She Wants , Plus Shes A Fictional Character Anyways. Buty I Mean , You Judge Her As A Slut , When Other Girls , Dont Wait Until Marrige , Nor Stick With Only One Guy, And Even Get Paid For It!( If They Are A Prostitute ) Now In My Opinion , That Is A Slut. And Bella Has No Comparison To Any Of That, Shes Like A Very Good Person Compared To Them.

And In The Book , ALL Of The Boys Dont Give Theirselfs Up To Bella , The Only People That Even Go For It , Wuz Mike , And Jacob. And Mike Had A Crush On Bellla , And So They Went Out On Lets See.. ONE Date. Which 3293081 People Were Supposed To Go To That Date , Including That One Chick Who Likes Mike ( I Forgot Her Name , Lol ) But If You Read. Everyone Had Gotten Sick. And Everyone Was Suppose To Have A Date. But It Just Turned Out Mike & Jacob Were The Only Ones There. And Jacob... Hes Just A Whole Different Story. He Thought He Had Imprinted On Bella , And Thats Why He Liked Her So Much. Plus They Spent So Much Time Together That They Formed A Close Bond Between The Two. And At That Point , Edward Wasnt Even There ,Because This Was In New Moon. But If You Read , Bella Still Loved Edward , And Though About Him Everyday ,But Jacob Wuz Just There For Bella , Because They Both loved Eachother In That Friendship Way. But Jacob Thought Of It As A Bit More. And Do You Not Know HOW MANY TIMES That Happens In Real Life? So I Dont Figure That As All The Boys Throwing Themselfs At Bella , When Only 2 Really , Just Even Like Her. And You Say Bella Is Ugly? How Can You Say Bella Is Ugly. Does It Give Her A Picture In The Book? No. So Your Just Judging How Bella Looks From The Actor Kristen Stewart. Which She Only ACTS The Role Of Bella , Nobody Said Thats Percsicily How Bella Looks , In The Book It Desribes Bella As Just Pale Skinned , Normal Sized, Brown Hair , And Brown Eyes. So If You Say Bella Is Ugly. Your Saying Prettymuch All Girls With Pale Skin & Brown Hair & Brown Eyes R Ugly If Your Say Bellas Ugly. Cause You Dont Have An Actual Picture On How Shes Supposed To Look. P:


EDIT: When I Read A Diff Post Mimoz Up There^^ Which Mimoz Said " Wanting sex does not make you some kind of hoe? "

Well. Im Very Sure ALOT , Of Young Girls Want Sex , Even If They Read Twilight Or Not. And In The Book , As I Explained Earlier.She ONLY Wanted Sex From Edward Nobody Else , But She Made A Promise To Herself & Edward To Get Married Before Doing That. So That Isnt A Slut? That Is Like , Idk The Word For It But If You Think Thats A Hoe/Slut/Skank/Whore/ Whatever. I Think You Have A Very Wrong Opinion On Alot Of Things In Life Then. Cuz Your Explanation Of Her Being A Hoe. Just Dosnt Make Any Sence At All With Her Decisions In The Book , Since She Dosnt Even Do Anything. Like , I Woulnt Think Of Anyone As Being A Hoe For Just WANTING Sex. I Mean. Everybody Thinks About Sex Sooner Or Later. But I Mean , If You Wait To Get Married With The Right Person Before Having Sex, Thats Like , Being A Saint. Well. Idk The Word. But Whatever. I Would Think Of That As Being SUPER Classy , And Good. Not Slut'ish Or Hoe'ish


Last edited by ----DiMpLeS---- on Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:16 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
----DiMpLeS----
Amature Tracker
Amature Tracker

Age : 23
Location : In FLORIDA!
Number of posts : 46
Tracker Points : 3431
Registration date : 2009-07-19

Back to top Go down

Re: Twilight

Post by ivanaaa on Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:46 am

thats so true ^
avatar
ivanaaa
Amature Tracker
Amature Tracker

Age : 21
Location : FML
Number of posts : 66
Tracker Points : 3210
Registration date : 2010-02-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Twilight

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum