» NEW FORUM LIVE!
Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:19 am by Sir Gamealot

» Bye. Forever.
Mon Feb 20, 2012 5:19 pm by Seastella!

» Post The Song In Your Head
Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:23 pm by Cowzrock

» Are We Dead?
Mon Feb 13, 2012 6:16 am by ponycrazy12

» You know your obsessed with TRT when...
Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:26 am by ponycrazy12

» No-Fap-Feburary (GUYS ONLY)
Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:33 am by ponycrazy12

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 42 on Sat Oct 26, 2013 2:07 am

The beginning of my dreamstory

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The beginning of my dreamstory

Post by Jerry43 on Fri Dec 30, 2011 5:49 pm

I woke up on a normal Sunday morning, hopped out of bed and got dressed. I ate breakfast, brushed my teeth, grabbed my bible and left out the door to go to church.
When we got there, I went up to the high school/middle school room, endured an uninteresting sermon and went downstairs to hear another just as uninteresting.
Finally when church was over, my parents decided to go to the library.
“Can this get any more boring?” I thought to myself.
The library was massive and dome shaped, it was much larger than many actual libraries. Nobody knew why they decided to make it so big and oddly shaped.
My parents were looking around for a book and I asked if I could look around too. I had nothing better to do.
I was walking around the library, briefly skimming the shelves as I walked. Nothing seemed to be interesting in the slightest.
I was skimming around the bookshelves on the sides of the dome when I noticed a small crack in the wall in between bookshelves that seemed to stand out aside from the other few cracks for some reason.
Being my curious self, I ran my fingers along the crack.
An a very strange sensation shot up my arm, but I couldn't bring myself to pull away. After a few seconds, I manged to push myself away hard enough to get it off of me. I took one final glance at the crack and walked away to where my parents were.
“Where have you been, Josh? We've been waiting for almost twenty minutes and I thought you hated this place!” said my dad.
“I lost track of time, I guess.” I replied, dumbfounded.
“You have a watch, son. Use it.”
We went back home, and I had another entirely uninteresting week.
Come the next Sunday, I went up to the middle school/high school room again. I saw a few of my friends, and I asked them if they had heard any rumors about the library.
One of my friends, who isn't the most reliable, told me that the church never built it, they just modernized it.
“Why would they do that?” I asked.
“Who knows. This church is at least four hundred years old, but it's undergone many modernizations. I'm guessing the library has too. As to why they'd take an already existing library and throw it into a church, I'm not sure. You'd have to research the churches history.”
“Alright, thanks. I'll do that.”
I sat through two more boring church services again.
“Alright, let me see. Maybe my great-great-great-great-grandfather or something like that has some records about the church, our family has served in it for generations.” I thought to myself.
I went home and got on a lineage tracing site, and found out my great-great-great-great-grandfather's name. I went and asked my dad if we have a book on family history, and he said that we did. He got up and showed it to me, puzzled as to why a teenager would care about family history.
I flipped the pages and found an entire chapter devoted to the church. I eagerly flipped the page, to find information about the church a few hundred years ago. I found out lots of stuff about the sanctuaries, pastors and other things, but almost nothing about the library other than a small sliver of text.
“The library. Ah yes, the library. Lovely place, it is. Strange rumors going around about it. Nothing to be worried about, I'm sure. The Lord knows.”
“I see these rumors have been around from the construction of the church. Now to figure out what they are..”
After school one day, I rode my bike to the church. It was closed.
Being the idiot that I am, I lock picked the door and waltzed right on in.
I went into the library and noticed a few other crack around the area. I touched all of them and the strange feeling went up my arm again. The cracks began to glow a very odd color I couldn't quite name. The glow slowly intensified, eventually getting so strong that I was blinded for a few seconds. The glow died down and my arm felt normal again. There was a pool of some strange light.. or was it liquid? It was hard to tell. It seemed to be warm and inviting, and about as tall as me. Again, being the idiot that I am, I touched it.
My arm went straight through it. My arm seemed to be warm, and moist. I dared put my head in the substance. I closed my eyes, and slammed my head through. It was a jungle. I pulled the rest of my body through, and the portal shut closed.
“Welcome. We've been expecting you.”

Jerry43
Master Tracker
Master Tracker

Number of posts : 695
Tracker Points : 3795
Registration date : 2007-11-13

Back to top Go down

Re: The beginning of my dreamstory

Post by ponycrazy12 on Sat Dec 31, 2011 5:00 am

Interesting, Jerry! So do you mean you dreamt this or is that just the title?
ponycrazy12
Master Tracker
Master Tracker

Number of posts : 740
Tracker Points : 3677
Registration date : 2008-10-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Jerry43 on Sat Dec 31, 2011 8:50 am

Yeah, I dreamed it. I'm just filling in some gaps and holes that my dream didn't provide.
Jerry43
Master Tracker
Master Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by ponycrazy12 on Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:43 pm

Wow the things our brains come up with in dreams... Ever had a dream that seems to make perfect sense but when you wake up it doesn't at all?
Anyway back on topic(ish Razz), is Josh your real name or did you just use it for the story? I've always assumed that your real name is Jerry (or at least a nickname) but hey, you never know.
ponycrazy12
Master Tracker
Master Tracker

Number of posts : 740
Tracker Points : 3677
Registration date : 2008-10-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Jerry43 on Sat Dec 31, 2011 3:13 pm

my real name is Jeremy and I just decided to use Josh for the story.
and yeah, that's happened several times. It's amazingly logical in the dream, but when you wake up you're like "the heck was that about?"
Jerry43
Master Tracker
Master Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top