The TRT Games Arena
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Similar topics
Latest topics
» CALLING ALL NEW AND FORMER TRT MEMEMBERS.
The Event Organiser's Brainstorming Thread EmptyThu Feb 13, 2020 2:35 pm by KingofDarknessAang

» A hello/goodbye and an apology
The Event Organiser's Brainstorming Thread EmptySat Oct 12, 2019 9:26 am by Bananaman

» hey guys im back and ready to attack!!
The Event Organiser's Brainstorming Thread EmptyMon Jan 28, 2019 7:04 pm by KingofDarknessAang

» TR School PT 2
The Event Organiser's Brainstorming Thread EmptyWed Jul 27, 2016 11:12 pm by KingofDarknessAang

» One last Message from an Old Friend
The Event Organiser's Brainstorming Thread EmptySun Oct 18, 2015 3:25 am by Jake

» TRT..
The Event Organiser's Brainstorming Thread EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 1:32 pm by ChickenHunter

» Try and get Mumble to come back
The Event Organiser's Brainstorming Thread EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 1:26 pm by Mumbleortiz5

» WoRd PlAy- a word game by BK
The Event Organiser's Brainstorming Thread EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 1:31 am by Jake

» Hello, again.
The Event Organiser's Brainstorming Thread EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 9:21 pm by Jake

» TRT Awards 2010: the results
The Event Organiser's Brainstorming Thread EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 2:04 pm by KingofDarknessAang

» The Rise and Fall of Chatserv: Amerikaanse Varken Versie
The Event Organiser's Brainstorming Thread EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 7:05 am by ponycrazy12

» The Final Thread
The Event Organiser's Brainstorming Thread EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 2:39 am by Aarbenhar

» NEW FORUM LIVE!
The Event Organiser's Brainstorming Thread EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 9:19 am by Sir Gamealot

» Bye. Forever.
The Event Organiser's Brainstorming Thread EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 5:19 pm by Seastella!

» Post The Song In Your Head
The Event Organiser's Brainstorming Thread EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 10:23 pm by Cowzrock

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 19 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 19 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 49 on Sat Sep 23, 2023 10:54 am

The Event Organiser's Brainstorming Thread

Go down

The Event Organiser's Brainstorming Thread Empty The Event Organiser's Brainstorming Thread

Post by ponycrazy12 Sun Sep 25, 2011 3:20 pm

Ok so this is the thread where TEO (I cba typing the full name) come up with ideas for events, which is the whole point of this thing.

The current members are:
Ponycrazy12
Bored911
OliveJuice
Jordan101011

So we come up with ideas, if we all agree with one (or more) and SG approves of it then we go through with it and...Well we'll go from there lol.
Oh and if someone comes up with something on the chat then either screenie or Copy and Paste it here so everyone's on the same page.

Jordan101011 came up with a great idea on the chat but I stupidly forgot to c+p it Roll-Eyes basically the idea was to have parties and dress in costume on tinychat on occasions like Halloween, Christmas etc. and have them running all day so everyone could have a chance to join in, no matter what time zone they're in.(which has always been a problem) Then SG suggested that we could also have a costume competition, which is also a great idea Very Happy
(feel free to correct me if I got any of it wrong Jordan)

Come on guys! I asked you three to join because I thought you might actually post and come up with some stuff. Not let what might have been a good idea die because you cba to go through the absolute torture of clicking, typing out a few letters on the keyboard and then doing one last click. Which you do on Facebook and the chat.
Ok, maybe I'm over exaggerating but surely you can understand why I'm so frustrated Crying or Very sad
ponycrazy12
ponycrazy12
Master Tracker
Master Tracker

Number of posts : 740
Tracker Points : 6120
Registration date : 2008-10-19

Back to top Go down