The TRT Games Arena
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Similar topics
Latest topics
» CALLING ALL NEW AND FORMER TRT MEMEMBERS.
Time To Get Personal By CD and AC EmptyThu Feb 13, 2020 2:35 pm by KingofDarknessAang

» A hello/goodbye and an apology
Time To Get Personal By CD and AC EmptySat Oct 12, 2019 9:26 am by Bananaman

» hey guys im back and ready to attack!!
Time To Get Personal By CD and AC EmptyMon Jan 28, 2019 7:04 pm by KingofDarknessAang

» TR School PT 2
Time To Get Personal By CD and AC EmptyWed Jul 27, 2016 11:12 pm by KingofDarknessAang

» One last Message from an Old Friend
Time To Get Personal By CD and AC EmptySun Oct 18, 2015 3:25 am by Jake

» TRT..
Time To Get Personal By CD and AC EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 1:32 pm by ChickenHunter

» Try and get Mumble to come back
Time To Get Personal By CD and AC EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 1:26 pm by Mumbleortiz5

» WoRd PlAy- a word game by BK
Time To Get Personal By CD and AC EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 1:31 am by Jake

» Hello, again.
Time To Get Personal By CD and AC EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 9:21 pm by Jake

» TRT Awards 2010: the results
Time To Get Personal By CD and AC EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 2:04 pm by KingofDarknessAang

» The Rise and Fall of Chatserv: Amerikaanse Varken Versie
Time To Get Personal By CD and AC EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 7:05 am by ponycrazy12

» The Final Thread
Time To Get Personal By CD and AC EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 2:39 am by Aarbenhar

» NEW FORUM LIVE!
Time To Get Personal By CD and AC EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 9:19 am by Sir Gamealot

» Bye. Forever.
Time To Get Personal By CD and AC EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 5:19 pm by Seastella!

» Post The Song In Your Head
Time To Get Personal By CD and AC EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 10:23 pm by Cowzrock

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 13 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 13 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 49 on Sat Sep 23, 2023 10:54 am

Time To Get Personal By CD and AC

+8
Jake
OliveJuice
Armageddon
Jerry43
KingofDarknessAang
Jordan101011
Sir Gamealot
Acdog
12 posters

Go down

Time To Get Personal By CD and AC Empty Time To Get Personal By CD and AC

Post by Acdog Sun Nov 07, 2010 4:24 pm

Ok. The remainder of people that are trying to restore TRT have been dealing with the situation as a whole. That's not working. I think that means it's time to get personal.

I agree.

Why so serious? Time To Get Personal By CD and AC 118354

SG-You've tried everything to save TRT. You've recruited new members,kept paying, and put up with all the bs that comes along with it. Your a great leader and you haven't given up.

SG-You are the one that brought all together. You are the reason TRT exists. You tried to get people back all summer, but I don't know, once school started, you seem like you don't care about people that slack off on Facebook anymore. Nevertheless, you still keep TRT going, and that's why we're all thankful.

SG-You sexy thang. Time To Get Personal By CD and AC 46444

Aang-Your the ideal chatter. Your always active, and your on the forums all the time.

Aang-I agree with the above. You've been a great and active chatter who has been helping others, and everyone respects you. What more could you ask from a forum member?

Aang-I agree with both of them. A great role model for the community.

Aco-You don't talk, even if you come on the chat. Then again, no one REALLY talks.

Aco- ^

Aco-It'd be nice if you didn't randomly disappear so much.

Sozar-You never get on the forums, and you never talk on the chat. I know you talk in PM sometimes, but you ignore most people. It'd be great if you started interacting with people.

Sozar-"It'd be great if you started interacting with people." I agree on that. You're such a good member and you used to be on all the time. When the chat was full on weekends and you couldn't type because it lagged. Good times.

Sozar-I know you're busy with hellmoo, but I appreciate it when you at least remember to get on.

Bored-The time zones are different, so it's hard for you to be on when most people are. But you still make a visible effort to save TRT. Your active when your on.

Bored- I see you on the bribble almost every day, 'cause we're pretty close as it comes to time zones. You're active, you post on the forums, and try make efforts to save TRT.

Bored-I admire your activity and willingness to help, but I've also had to extract you from FB several times. You've gotten better about it recently though. Time To Get Personal By CD and AC 206143

Carder-One of the few mods that still gets on. You don't talk a lot in main, but at least you try to find time to get on. Even though you still have hockey and everything else. you make time for this.

Carder-You haven't quit yet, come on the chat whenever you're able to.

Carder-I'm grateful for your dedicated presence in the chat, but it'd be nice to be able to at least get your attention when I need it.

CD-Again, time zones seperate you from us most of the time. But you care a lot. I know you don't have facebook or anything, so you can't talk to any of us outside TRT. Your active as much as you can be and try to lighten the mood.

CD-You cope with time zones well.

AC-You've proven yourself to be pretty dedicated.

AC-You try to keep the forums and chat active and you make it clear that you want to save the community.

UG-The other mod that's on most of the time. You don't talk a lot in main either. People look up to mods, so maybe if you talked, more people would talk more. I know you talk in PM sometimes. And I know you have been here long enough to care about the community.

UG-It's true, you're one of the mods that are on most of the time. Nevertheless, you barely talk on the chat, or anything. You might just pop out of nowhere. Still, it's very important that you have not quit, you post on the forums, and that's really more than enough right now.

UG-You're fine, IMO. I enjoy your random outbursts.

BK-You get on a lot, but you never talk to anyone,ever. It's like your a bot. Your probably not even at the computer most of the time. Try to be more active on the chat. It'd help a lot.

BK-You get on everyday I get on the chat, however I get frustrated 'cause you're just there, on top of the damn chat list, not talking. It's a chat, you're supposed to chat.

BK-^

BM-You have complications with being able to connect. That sucks. Wish you could get on more.

BM-The above.

BM-Cannot be bothered to be present.

Olive-You get on very little anymore. You were one of the most talkitive people there was, and now your gone. It sucks. Please come back. Time To Get Personal By CD and AC 872570

Olive-You've been a great friend and I miss you. You've been an active member too(and let's not mention that you were my threesome partner).

Oliv-I understand the one computer issue, but it seems like you're never on.

Arma-You've changed. You used to love getting on. Now you don't because you want to seem more refined and civilized. You don't want to live in the past. We're all civilized and we're moving forward. It's ok to keep your old friends when you make new ones. You were fun to debate with and I wish you'd come back and be active.

Arma-I'll have to disagree with Ac on this one. You were one of the most active members, you come on the chat, but you've just lost your interest lately.

Arma-Not to be mean, but it seems like you're becoming increasingly smartassy and self-centered. When you are on, you complain about how dead the place is, but do nothing about it. You also talk down to people about the chat like this community doesn't matter at all. Giant middle finger to me.

Jordan-An electric pole had to seperate us. But your back now. And that's a good thing, because you helped keep the forums and chat active a lot. You were'nt dead very much.

Jordan- DAMN YOU, ELECTRIC POLE!

Jordan-From what I gather you had some outside issues, so I'll just say ot try to get on when you can.

Jerry- You get on sometimes, but you could probably be more active. I know your a busy person, but try. You used to be really active.

Jerry- You were one of the most active members here. You don't come on anymore, and I miss joking with you.

Jerry-Take some more risks getting on when your parents aren't in the room.

Mimoz-Youve become busy lately and I really wish you'd come back. You were fun to talk to and your a key personality in TRT.

Mimoz-You've been my best friend since I came here. You're one of the best people around, and you prove that i'm not racist against black people :]

Mimoz-Where've you been?

Cowz-You still get on, but you don't talk nearly as much as you used to.

Cowz-I miss us joking about almost everything. When you were on, I was always having a good time.

Cowz-You're obviously dedicated, but your patterns of getting on are completely random..

Time To Get Personal By CD and AC 104hgcw

_
People that are gone indefinately:
-Lynx
-Stella
-DS
-Brandie
-Roo
-Ryab
-FK

^Lazy skanks.

And this is what happened to the calculator after a LOT of work, trying to figure out why some of you quit:
Time To Get Personal By CD and AC Broken calculator
Brought to you by:
Time To Get Personal By CD and AC 71kyhg

Last edited by Acdog on Sat May 12, 2012 12:45 am; edited 5 times in total
Acdog
Acdog
Migrator's First-Mate
Migrator's First-Mate

Number of posts : 2131
Tracker Points : 7187
Registration date : 2008-10-12

http://acdog.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Time To Get Personal By CD and AC Empty Re: Time To Get Personal By CD and AC

Post by Sir Gamealot Sun Nov 07, 2010 4:54 pm

I added my input in red. I agree with most of what was said, but my opinions differ here and there.
Sir Gamealot
Sir Gamealot
They see me administratin'.
They hatin'.
They see me administratin'. They hatin'.

Number of posts : 2122
Tracker Points : 7558
Registration date : 2007-10-16

http://bribble.chatserv.nl/8823

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan101011 Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:06 pm

I agree with most of these. And yes SG, lazy skanks they are. Very lazy skanks.
Jordan101011
Jordan101011
Migrator Mopper
Migrator Mopper

Number of posts : 980
Tracker Points : 6341
Registration date : 2008-06-28

Back to top Go down

Post by KingofDarknessAang Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:14 pm

What Jordan said. They are.
KingofDarknessAang
KingofDarknessAang
Expert Tracker
Expert Tracker

Number of posts : 595
Tracker Points : 5507
Registration date : 2008-07-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Jerry43 Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:24 pm

Well, I'll try and make an effort to come on more, but I mean, I am kinda busy at times. Also, if my parents see me ONCE, I can't use the internet for a very long time, and once I could use it again, they'll probably install internet protection, blocking me from access all together. So yeah, I'll try and make an effort, but I don't wanna risk it too much.
Jerry43
Jerry43
Master Tracker
Master Tracker

Number of posts : 695
Tracker Points : 6237
Registration date : 2007-11-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan101011 Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:42 pm

That's one of the reason why when I have internet, I can't get on. My parents probably don't care by now but I can't risk it.
Jordan101011
Jordan101011
Migrator Mopper
Migrator Mopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Armageddon Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:39 pm

Oh hey, I totally feel like getting on more often now! Thanks guys I love you
You all really do know me, and really do understand what kind of person i am and know more of who i am than i do.
Besides, its not like I have a life or things to do in school.

Nothing like a couple of honest statements to make me want to voluntarily go back to a website.

Last edited by Armageddon on Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Armageddon
Armageddon
TRT 'Python'
TRT 'Python'

Number of posts : 1075
Tracker Points : 6486
Registration date : 2008-11-12

http://fletchowns.net/what.html

Back to top Go down

Post by OliveJuice Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:58 pm

OH HAY GUIZ

i really don't have a computer and my family can't afford one right now and we're saving up.. i'm not lying if some of you think i am, i have to go to the library to type up my homework. but when i get a computer/laptop i'll definitely be on more. no one said i was quitting, and i'll be here as long as you want me to.

and yes, i'm typing this on my iPod, and i use facebook on my iPod if any of you are getting "suspicious".
OliveJuice
OliveJuice
Seasoned Searcher
Seasoned Searcher

Number of posts : 117
Tracker Points : 5712
Registration date : 2008-11-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan101011 Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:08 pm

I believe you Olive, because I have an odd reason for not being on. At my house, a tree fell on our electric pole so I can only get on at my grandma's.
Jordan101011
Jordan101011
Migrator Mopper
Migrator Mopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:45 pm

I'll make sure to talk more than, sorry, I sometimes log in and then forget its open, I'll make sure to talk though.
Jake
Jake
TRT Patron
TRT Patron

Number of posts : 1391
Tracker Points : 5282
Registration date : 2008-01-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Acdog Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:07 pm

Armageddon wrote:Oh hey, I totally feel like getting on more often now! Thanks guys I love you
You all really do know me, and really do understand what kind of person i am and know more of who i am than i do. Besides, its not like I have a life or things to do in school.

Nothing like a couple of honest statements to make me want to voluntarily go back to a website.

Hey, it wasn't geared AT you. There's no need to get pissy over something as minute as this, and have a huge talk about how bad someone made you feel with a moderator. The entire reason that this thread was made was to try and get back people we missed. Don't want to be missed? Our mistake.
Acdog
Acdog
Migrator's First-Mate
Migrator's First-Mate

Number of posts : 2131
Tracker Points : 7187
Registration date : 2008-10-12

http://acdog.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Cookie'D Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:24 am

Look at your comments. Now back to mine. Now back to your comment, now back to MINE. Sadly, your comment is mine. But if you stopped starting flame wars and think that me and Ac were trying to be offensive against anyone, it could be like mine. Look down, back up. Where are you? You're in your mom's basement with the comment you comment could smell... uh, I mean, could be like. What's in your hand? Back at me. I have it. It's a mouse that connects to that thing you love. Look again. THE MOUSE IS NOW DIAMONDS. Anything is possible when your comment is like mine.

I'm on a computer. Smile
Cookie'D
Cookie'D
Exotic Greek Maiden
Exotic Greek Maiden

Number of posts : 1296
Tracker Points : 5598
Registration date : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Armageddon Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:46 am

Cookie_death wrote: But if you stopped starting flame wars and think that me and Ac were trying to be offensive against anyone, it could be like mine.

but it seems like you're becoming increasingly smartassy and self-centered. When you are on, you complain about how dead the place is, but do nothing about it. You also talk down to people about the chat like this community doesn't matter at all. Giant middle finger to me.

Now you don't because you want to seem more refined and civilized. You don't want to live in the past.
Hey, it wasn't geared AT you. There's no need to get pissy over something as minute as this, and have a huge talk about how bad someone made you feel with a moderator. The entire reason that this thread was made was to try and get back people we missed. Don't want to be missed? Our mistake.

Obviously.
Armageddon
Armageddon
TRT 'Python'
TRT 'Python'

Back to top Go down

Post by Cookie'D Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:09 am

I wasn't referring to you. Actually, I wasn't referring to anyone. It was meant to be a joke. C'mon Arma, stop getting offended by every single thing. You know what? My bad that I wrote good things about you. Yeah, you obviously are self-centered. I won't say anything else about this because I like you as a person Arma, and I don't want to start being an a**hole(again). just stop being that mad-at-everyone teenager and start being the person I met once I came here.
Cookie'D
Cookie'D
Exotic Greek Maiden
Exotic Greek Maiden

Back to top Go down

Post by Armageddon Mon Nov 08, 2010 2:08 pm

do I sound like I'm whining? I'm 16, I know when I need to stop. I only got mad because you all did this. not what you said. I expected better. but that doesn't matter, im done. alright?
Armageddon
Armageddon
TRT 'Python'
TRT 'Python'

Back to top Go down

Post by bored911 Mon Nov 08, 2010 2:22 pm

Oooohkayyyy...don't really wanna get involved with all this, but I totally hear what you guys are saying.

@SG - What do you mean? You mean when I say @David Emm on FB? My bad xD
bored911
bored911
Wicked Witch of the West
Wicked Witch of the West

Number of posts : 1113
Tracker Points : 6229
Registration date : 2008-04-20

http://www.imosthoughts.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Cookie'D Mon Nov 08, 2010 3:33 pm

Armageddon wrote:do I sound like I'm whining? I'm 16, I know when I need to stop. I only got mad because you all did this. not what you said. I expected better. but that doesn't matter, im done. alright?
K. Sorry, btw. After all, the title says it all: "Time to get personal." xD
Cookie'D
Cookie'D
Exotic Greek Maiden
Exotic Greek Maiden

Back to top Go down

Post by bored911 Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:08 pm

CD PM please.
bored911
bored911
Wicked Witch of the West
Wicked Witch of the West

Number of posts : 1113
Tracker Points : 6229
Registration date : 2008-04-20

http://www.imosthoughts.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KingofDarknessAang Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:59 pm

-May I think you are a cool trt member who likes to get on from time to time. TRT could not ask for a better member.
KingofDarknessAang
KingofDarknessAang
Expert Tracker
Expert Tracker

Number of posts : 595
Tracker Points : 5507
Registration date : 2008-07-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Cookie'D Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:34 am

Oh dayum, we forgot May! Shocked
Anyways, I contacted DS, she said she quit, and barely have time to do anything. So, I guess she's not really a "lazy skank", lol Razz
FK made a thread for it.

As for the others... They're pretty lazy.
Cookie'D
Cookie'D
Exotic Greek Maiden
Exotic Greek Maiden

Back to top Go down

Post by Bananaman Tue Nov 09, 2010 5:21 pm

Yes, cannot get bothered to get on, that is definately my reason. No, I don't think you understand. I DONT HAVE TIME TO GET ON! I have a girlfriend, I have a Job, I have other things with school to be done. Im hardly on the internet anymore! Nice to see you care.
Bananaman
Bananaman
Patience then Payback

Number of posts : 797
Tracker Points : 6808
Registration date : 2008-11-15

http://www.clubpenguin.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Cowzrock Sun Nov 14, 2010 10:18 pm

I have random sign on patterns because my schedule changes almost every day. I'm making excuses. I know that. So are we all. I'm on the chat THIS MINUTE. and guess what? so are seven others. Cookie's on almost all the time. I give credit to all of you who are at least TRYING to get on. I know how hard it is to do this, with homework and all that. But trying counts. When you got nothin to do, come on over. That's our motto.

-Cowz

Last edited by Cowzrock on Sun Nov 14, 2010 10:21 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : It wasn't touching enough.)
Cowzrock
Cowzrock
Supah Cow
Supah Cow

Number of posts : 297
Tracker Points : 5579
Registration date : 2008-11-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down