The TRT Games Arena
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» CALLING ALL NEW AND FORMER TRT MEMEMBERS.
Mosque At Ground Zero? - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2020 2:35 pm by KingofDarknessAang

» A hello/goodbye and an apology
Mosque At Ground Zero? - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 12, 2019 9:26 am by Bananaman

» hey guys im back and ready to attack!!
Mosque At Ground Zero? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2019 7:04 pm by KingofDarknessAang

» TR School PT 2
Mosque At Ground Zero? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2016 11:12 pm by KingofDarknessAang

» One last Message from an Old Friend
Mosque At Ground Zero? - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 18, 2015 3:25 am by Jake

» TRT..
Mosque At Ground Zero? - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 1:32 pm by ChickenHunter

» Try and get Mumble to come back
Mosque At Ground Zero? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 1:26 pm by Mumbleortiz5

» WoRd PlAy- a word game by BK
Mosque At Ground Zero? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 1:31 am by Jake

» Hello, again.
Mosque At Ground Zero? - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 9:21 pm by Jake

» TRT Awards 2010: the results
Mosque At Ground Zero? - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 2:04 pm by KingofDarknessAang

» The Rise and Fall of Chatserv: Amerikaanse Varken Versie
Mosque At Ground Zero? - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 7:05 am by ponycrazy12

» The Final Thread
Mosque At Ground Zero? - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 2:39 am by Aarbenhar

» NEW FORUM LIVE!
Mosque At Ground Zero? - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 9:19 am by Sir Gamealot

» Bye. Forever.
Mosque At Ground Zero? - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 5:19 pm by Seastella!

» Post The Song In Your Head
Mosque At Ground Zero? - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 10:23 pm by Cowzrock

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 20 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 20 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 49 on Sat Sep 23, 2023 10:54 am

Mosque At Ground Zero?

+4
Bananaman
Sir Gamealot
Armageddon
Acdog
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Mosque At Ground Zero? - Page 2 Empty Re: Mosque At Ground Zero?

Post by Flame_King Tue Aug 24, 2010 5:59 pm

Acdog wrote:It's also made clear in the constitution that religon shouldn't interfere with government and laws.
I'm sorry ac, but that is biggest load of BS I have ever heard. The constitution only says, "The Senators and Representatives before mentioned, and the Members of the several State Legislatures, and all executive and judicial Officers, both of the United States and of the several States, shall be bound by Oath or Affirmation, to support this Constitution; but no religious Test shall ever be required as a Qualification to any Office or public Trust under the United States." Also, if the goverment did not start out of religion, then why is our country's motto "In God We Trust'', or why do they have you swear on a bible, OR what about "One nation under God..."? Now, tell me that what you said is not total BS?!
Flame_King
Flame_King
TRT "President"
TRT

Number of posts : 308
Tracker Points : 6020
Registration date : 2007-12-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Acdog Fri Aug 27, 2010 7:08 pm

Those are our mottos because we were founded on Christianity,FK? So of course they're there. But there's a little thing called "Seperation of Church and State." Look it up.

@ BM: If they didn't want to be muslims, why did one of the blackboxes say "All Hale Allah!" before the plane went down?

And if this had been done by Christians, yes, it would be the same. Not a different story. It's not a Christian/Muslim issue we're dealing with. It's radicals/non-radicals.
Acdog
Acdog
Migrator's First-Mate
Migrator's First-Mate

Number of posts : 2131
Tracker Points : 7187
Registration date : 2008-10-12

http://acdog.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Armageddon Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:49 pm

Flame_King wrote:
Acdog wrote:It's also made clear in the constitution that religon shouldn't interfere with government and laws.
I'm sorry ac, but that is biggest load of BS I have ever heard. The constitution only says, "The Senators and Representatives before mentioned, and the Members of the several State Legislatures, and all executive and judicial Officers, both of the United States and of the several States, shall be bound by Oath or Affirmation, to support this Constitution; but no religious Test shall ever be required as a Qualification to any Office or public Trust under the United States." Also, if the goverment did not start out of religion, then why is our country's motto "In God We Trust'', or why do they have you swear on a bible, OR what about "One nation under God..."? Now, tell me that what you said is not total BS?!

*ahem*
You have clearly not read the Constitution. Read the Constitution before you claim such ridiculous and laughable claims.
Armageddon
Armageddon
TRT 'Python'
TRT 'Python'

Number of posts : 1075
Tracker Points : 6486
Registration date : 2008-11-12

http://fletchowns.net/what.html

Back to top Go down

Post by Acdog Fri Aug 27, 2010 9:51 pm

I agree with Arma. I haven't even read the entire constitution, and I know what Seperation of Church and State is. You claim to have read it,FK, yet you say there's nothing remotely-related to that. I call bs. Get the facts straight!
Acdog
Acdog
Migrator's First-Mate
Migrator's First-Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Gamealot Fri Aug 27, 2010 10:37 pm

Acdog wrote: It's not a Christian/Muslim issue we're dealing with. It's radicals/non-radicals.
The people trying to build the mosque aren't radicals. Plus, the location where they want to build it has already been a mosque/place of Muslim worship long before this issue arose. Someone just decided that they wanted to cause some national drama. Crazy
Sir Gamealot
Sir Gamealot
They see me administratin'.
They hatin'.
They see me administratin'. They hatin'.

Number of posts : 2122
Tracker Points : 7558
Registration date : 2007-10-16

http://bribble.chatserv.nl/8823

Back to top Go down

Post by Acdog Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:31 pm

Sir Gamealot wrote:
Acdog wrote: It's not a Christian/Muslim issue we're dealing with. It's radicals/non-radicals.
The people trying to build the mosque aren't radicals. Plus, the location where they want to build it has already been a mosque/place of Muslim worship long before this issue arose. Someone just decided that they wanted to cause some national drama. Crazy

It was a Burlington Coat Factory. It's never been a place of Muslim worship until now, that I know of. And the leader refuses to call Hamas a terrorist group, and supports Sheria Law. Both ideas are extremely radical. And he represents the people that are going to go there to hear him speak and worship there, dosen't he?
Acdog
Acdog
Migrator's First-Mate
Migrator's First-Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum