The TRT Games Arena
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» CALLING ALL NEW AND FORMER TRT MEMEMBERS.
Casting for CPTDI - Club Penguin Total Drama Island EmptyThu Feb 13, 2020 2:35 pm by KingofDarknessAang

» A hello/goodbye and an apology
Casting for CPTDI - Club Penguin Total Drama Island EmptySat Oct 12, 2019 9:26 am by Bananaman

» hey guys im back and ready to attack!!
Casting for CPTDI - Club Penguin Total Drama Island EmptyMon Jan 28, 2019 7:04 pm by KingofDarknessAang

» TR School PT 2
Casting for CPTDI - Club Penguin Total Drama Island EmptyWed Jul 27, 2016 11:12 pm by KingofDarknessAang

» One last Message from an Old Friend
Casting for CPTDI - Club Penguin Total Drama Island EmptySun Oct 18, 2015 3:25 am by Jake

» TRT..
Casting for CPTDI - Club Penguin Total Drama Island EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 1:32 pm by ChickenHunter

» Try and get Mumble to come back
Casting for CPTDI - Club Penguin Total Drama Island EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 1:26 pm by Mumbleortiz5

» WoRd PlAy- a word game by BK
Casting for CPTDI - Club Penguin Total Drama Island EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 1:31 am by Jake

» Hello, again.
Casting for CPTDI - Club Penguin Total Drama Island EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 9:21 pm by Jake

» TRT Awards 2010: the results
Casting for CPTDI - Club Penguin Total Drama Island EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 2:04 pm by KingofDarknessAang

» The Rise and Fall of Chatserv: Amerikaanse Varken Versie
Casting for CPTDI - Club Penguin Total Drama Island EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 7:05 am by ponycrazy12

» The Final Thread
Casting for CPTDI - Club Penguin Total Drama Island EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 2:39 am by Aarbenhar

» NEW FORUM LIVE!
Casting for CPTDI - Club Penguin Total Drama Island EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 9:19 am by Sir Gamealot

» Bye. Forever.
Casting for CPTDI - Club Penguin Total Drama Island EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 5:19 pm by Seastella!

» Post The Song In Your Head
Casting for CPTDI - Club Penguin Total Drama Island EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 10:23 pm by Cowzrock

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 49 on Sat Sep 23, 2023 10:54 am

Casting for CPTDI - Club Penguin Total Drama Island

Go down

Casting for CPTDI - Club Penguin Total Drama Island Empty Casting for CPTDI - Club Penguin Total Drama Island

Post by bored911 Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:08 am

-INTRODUCTION-
Big Brother, I'm A Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here, Survivor, Endurance, The Real World, Total Drama Island. Call it whatever you like, it's pretty much the same thing. So today I'm asking YOU to join the cast of Club Penguin: Total Drama Island.
-PLOT-
Well, what happens is simply this:
10 contestants go onto the Icebox Island (my igloo) and live there over a course of 11 days (A day for each contestant and the day you arrive) completing various tasks and challenges along the way. Each night, everyone votes for the person who they want to be voted off. The people who are not voted off get a snowball. The places on the Island are:
The Lake
Team Rooms
Outhouse (Diary Room)
Camp Fire
And the rest of Club Penguin will be where most of the challenges will be located at.

-APPLICATION-
Forum Name:
Penguin Name:
Character Personality (e.g funny, weird, goth):
Special Requirements (e.g bed next to so+so, 3rd seat round fire):
Player Card Picture Link for Titles:
E-mail for Updates etc:
Other information you'd like to share about your penguin:

-IMPORTANT LINKS-
Chat - xat.com/CPTDIElimination - My name is GravityPenguin
Blog - CPTDI.wordpress.com - My name is Imogen70
YouTube - youtube.com/pinkynpop - My name is Popularpeng6

-CONTESTANTS-
Ohff
R3D
Liva148

So what are you waiting for? Sign up TODAY!

Copied offa MCCP. I know that most of you don't play CP anymore, but I figured it was worth a shot to see if anyone wanted to do it :]
bored911
bored911
Wicked Witch of the West
Wicked Witch of the West

Number of posts : 1113
Tracker Points : 6229
Registration date : 2008-04-20

http://www.imosthoughts.webs.com

Back to top Go down