Latest topics
» hey guys im back and ready to attack!!
Wed Nov 28, 2018 1:21 pm by Aarbenhar

» TR School PT 2
Wed Jul 27, 2016 11:12 pm by KingofDarknessAang

» One last Message from an Old Friend
Sun Oct 18, 2015 3:25 am by Jake

» TRT..
Sun Aug 02, 2015 1:32 pm by ChickenHunter

» Try and get Mumble to come back
Thu Jul 30, 2015 1:26 pm by Mumbleortiz5

» WoRd PlAy- a word game by BK
Wed Jan 21, 2015 1:31 am by Jake

» Hello, again.
Sun Jan 18, 2015 9:21 pm by Jake

» TRT Awards 2010: the results
Sat Aug 23, 2014 2:04 pm by KingofDarknessAang

» The Rise and Fall of Chatserv: Amerikaanse Varken Versie
Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:05 am by ponycrazy12

» The Final Thread
Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:39 am by Aarbenhar

» NEW FORUM LIVE!
Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:19 am by Sir Gamealot

» Bye. Forever.
Mon Feb 20, 2012 5:19 pm by Seastella!

» Post The Song In Your Head
Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:23 pm by Cowzrock

» Are We Dead?
Mon Feb 13, 2012 6:16 am by ponycrazy12

» You know your obsessed with TRT when...
Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:26 am by ponycrazy12

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 42 on Sat Oct 26, 2013 2:07 am

UG vs. Jerry

Go down

UG vs. Jerry

Post by UltimateGohan on Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:01 pm

[OOC:] Seems the RPG sections are dead now. The occasional "unfinished" battles here and there. Jeez. I wish I could've gotten more people to join this. I'm sorry, guilt tripping won't work either. D:

I've got a new RP character. It seems like everytime I fight, I have a new one. I don't know how many I have in total..Pyramus, Reign, Nocturne, Raiden..The only four I still use. I'll be using Raiden for this fight.

He's a demigod, born under the abilities of Zeus. He has a few original techniques of his own. His power is lightning. Etc. Etc. His sword's name is Shougeki, it's a powerful shocksword with a trigger on the hilt. Pulling the trigger sends a surge of lightning coursing through the blade, etc. That's the basic stuff you need to know, Jerry.

Battle will be out in a field. I'm going plain this time. The grass is about 3 feet high, and the terrain only has a few hills and such. No trees for miles. Clear skies today, and a warm temperature, but no breeze. You get first move, my friend.

Ultimate Procrastinator

Number of posts : 934
Tracker Points : 4400
Registration date : 2008-03-02

Back to top Go down

Re: UG vs. Jerry

Post by Jerry43 on Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:11 pm

I dash towards you, then I jump into the air so quickly it appears I vanished. I then shoot four fireballs at you, and slice you with my beam saber faster then the speed of sound, causing a sonic boom, driving you crazy. Smile
Jerry43
Master Tracker
Master Tracker

Number of posts : 695
Tracker Points : 4306
Registration date : 2007-11-13

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateGohan on Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:15 pm

*He calmly stood in the center of the field, just glancing around, as if he were tracking Jerry's movements. An electrical field formed around him, the fireballs deflecting off of it. He quickly pulled Shougeki from it's sheath on his back, suddenly twisting around. His sword pinged against Jerry's saber, stopping it mid attack. He then gave a nasty glare towards Jerry, lifting his free hand slowly.* You're facing a Demigod of Lightning. Light is faster than sound, my friend. *A bolt of lightning suddenly flashed out towards Jerry from the palm of his hand, thunder booming through the air a second after.*

Ultimate Procrastinator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jerry43 on Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:23 pm

I almost completely dodge the bolt of lightning, except for the tiny bit that hit my fingertip. "You'll have to do better then slightly burning me." I then shoot a wave of fire at you, vanishing in the flames. Then I fly in circles so fast, it creates a tornado. Smile
Jerry43
Master Tracker
Master Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateGohan on Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:27 pm

*Lightning surged through Raiden's veins, coursing through his muscles, and also his nerves. The lightning acted as a stimulant, increasing the speed of his every movement more than ten fold. He suddenly began spinning in the opposite direction of Jerry's Infernal tornado, lightning striking down around him. The fireball Jerry fired simply bounced from his body, also it singed through his clothing, leaving his skin slightly smoldering. The bolts of lightning joined together, creating a tornado of electricity, with him spinning in the middle. The tornado suddenly picked up speed, moving quickly to Jerry.*

Ultimate Procrastinator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jerry43 on Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:27 am

I create a vortex of flames around your tornado, spinning it in the opposite direction of the electrical tornado, slowing it down, also making it close in on you, very quickly. Smile
Jerry43
Master Tracker
Master Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateGohan on Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:00 pm

*He absorbed the tornado of lightning quickly, releasing it's full power outwards a second after. A large dome of lightning spread through the area, burning a large crater into the ground. Thunder boomed through the skies as it happened, and it kept going for many moments, nearly everything inside instantly incinerating.*

Ultimate Procrastinator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jerry43 on Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:28 pm

UG, look at your post count... o.o anyways... I dash into the sky, locate you, blast 4 balls of flame at you, then, less then a second later, I kick you in the back, distracting you so you can't generate the electrical field. I then punch you in the back with a flaming fist, and begin spin kicking you.
Jerry43
Master Tracker
Master Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateGohan on Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:42 pm

(I think that calls for something? 666 posts o.o)
(Btw, saying "so you can't generate the field" is godmodding. You're taking an opponents powers away. If you had power over earth, I'd understand it. But that, is GMing.)

*He quickly spun around, using his free hand's forearm to stop the kick, wincing at the slight stinging feeling from his foot. He then spun his arm around, a spark of lightning flying from his hand as he grabbed Jerry's flaming fist in midair, a small jolt cutting across his knuckles. He quickly pulled his hand back, trying to cool his palm off. He then lifted up Shougeki, directly in front of the path Jerry's foot was travelling for the spin kick. He pulled the trigger on Shougeki's hilt fully down, a loud whirring noise filling the air. The full potential of the swords power came forth in a sudden blast, the electricity could be seen surging around the outside of the blade. The blade violently vibrated, the power seeming too much. He swung the massively electrified blade towards Jerry's leg as he went for the spinkick. If Jerry moved his foot away from the swords trajectory, he would simply thrust the blade into Jerry's heart.*

Ultimate Procrastinator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum