Latest topics
» TR School PT 2
Wed Jul 27, 2016 11:12 pm by KingofDarknessAang

» One last Message from an Old Friend
Sun Oct 18, 2015 3:25 am by Jake

» TRT..
Sun Aug 02, 2015 1:32 pm by ChickenHunter

» Try and get Mumble to come back
Thu Jul 30, 2015 1:26 pm by Mumbleortiz5

» WoRd PlAy- a word game by BK
Wed Jan 21, 2015 1:31 am by Jake

» Hello, again.
Sun Jan 18, 2015 9:21 pm by Jake

» TRT Awards 2010: the results
Sat Aug 23, 2014 2:04 pm by KingofDarknessAang

» The Rise and Fall of Chatserv: Amerikaanse Varken Versie
Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:05 am by ponycrazy12

» The Final Thread
Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:39 am by Aarbenhar

» NEW FORUM LIVE!
Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:19 am by Sir Gamealot

» Bye. Forever.
Mon Feb 20, 2012 5:19 pm by Seastella!

» Post The Song In Your Head
Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:23 pm by Cowzrock

» Are We Dead?
Mon Feb 13, 2012 6:16 am by ponycrazy12

» You know your obsessed with TRT when...
Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:26 am by ponycrazy12

» No-Fap-Feburary (GUYS ONLY)
Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:33 am by ponycrazy12

Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]


Most users ever online was 42 on Sat Oct 26, 2013 2:07 am

The Rant Topic

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Re: The Rant Topic

Post by Acdog on Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:29 pm

Cookie'D wrote:I hate hate HATE it when people stand behind you when you're on the computer just because they want to see what you're doing. It irritates me a lot.

ew. my dad was behind me when i was on the forums once and was like "What's that thing about killing people with guns?... Fed Up". and i'm like "It's a song! D;"

I hate it when just when you thought it was going alright, you find out you're wrong when you thought you were right. It's always a shame, it's just the same...that's all.
avatar
Acdog
Migrator's First-Mate
Migrator's First-Mate

Age : 23
Location : In My Clothes
Number of posts : 2131
Tracker Points : 5174
Registration date : 2008-10-12

http://acdog.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Rant Topic

Post by Broekhart on Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:06 pm

I hate when you're in an argument and the person you're arguing with proves you wrong and you don't know how to respond and you just say crap cause your brain froze...
avatar
Broekhart
Treacherous Tracker
Treacherous Tracker

Age : 22
Location : London
Number of posts : 329
Tracker Points : 3074
Registration date : 2010-12-04

Back to top Go down

Re: The Rant Topic

Post by bored911 on Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:27 pm

Acdog wrote:
Cookie'D wrote:I hate hate HATE it when people stand behind you when you're on the computer just because they want to see what you're doing. It irritates me a lot.

ew. my dad was behind me when i was on the forums once and was like "What's that thing about killing people with guns?... Fed Up". and i'm like "It's a song! D;"

This happened to me, Ac. I was on holiday in Greece on the forums and my dad saw your avatar and he said "What's this about killing people with guns?". And I was like -facepalm.- "It's his avatar." and He didn't get it xD
avatar
bored911
Wicked Witch of the West
Wicked Witch of the West

Age : 19
Location : In SG's Dressing Room...
Number of posts : 1113
Tracker Points : 4216
Registration date : 2008-04-20

http://www.imosthoughts.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Rant Topic

Post by Acdog on Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:09 pm

bored911 wrote:
Acdog wrote:
Cookie'D wrote:I hate hate HATE it when people stand behind you when you're on the computer just because they want to see what you're doing. It irritates me a lot.

ew. my dad was behind me when i was on the forums once and was like "What's that thing about killing people with guns?... Fed Up". and i'm like "It's a song! D;"

This happened to me, Ac. I was on holiday in Greece on the forums and my dad saw your avatar and he said "What's this about killing people with guns?". And I was like -facepalm.- "It's his avatar." and He didn't get it xD

LOL really? Winnnnnnn! I make parents think online communities are dangerous. Cool

I hate it when parents ask who you're texting.
avatar
Acdog
Migrator's First-Mate
Migrator's First-Mate

Age : 23
Location : In My Clothes
Number of posts : 2131
Tracker Points : 5174
Registration date : 2008-10-12

http://acdog.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Rant Topic

Post by Jordan101011 on Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:30 am

I hate it when the one person you can tell everything to pisses you off.
avatar
Jordan101011
Migrator Mopper
Migrator Mopper

Age : 21
Location : Spreading laughter and smiles like herpes.
Number of posts : 980
Tracker Points : 4328
Registration date : 2008-06-28

Back to top Go down

Re: The Rant Topic

Post by Mimoz-Pie on Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:21 pm

I hate when your dreams become more effed up everyday.
avatar
Mimoz-Pie
Treacherous Tracker
Treacherous Tracker

Age : 81
Location : Underneath your computer desk
Number of posts : 356
Tracker Points : 3734
Registration date : 2009-06-25

http://sweethaangjaz.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Rant Topic

Post by bored911 on Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:46 pm

I hate when you're 'running late' for a fashion show, and then when you get there it starts in 10-20 minutes. -_-
avatar
bored911
Wicked Witch of the West
Wicked Witch of the West

Age : 19
Location : In SG's Dressing Room...
Number of posts : 1113
Tracker Points : 4216
Registration date : 2008-04-20

http://www.imosthoughts.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Rant Topic

Post by Broekhart on Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:16 pm

I hate when you don't know who to believe. and you start to wonder if you can trust the person youve trusted for so long
avatar
Broekhart
Treacherous Tracker
Treacherous Tracker

Age : 22
Location : London
Number of posts : 329
Tracker Points : 3074
Registration date : 2010-12-04

Back to top Go down

Re: The Rant Topic

Post by Cookie'D on Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:36 pm

I hate it when your parents see you with a person and they get the idea that they're giving you drugs or something. Especially because they're from another country (a.k.a. being a f***ing annoying racist).
avatar
Cookie'D
Exotic Greek Maiden
Exotic Greek Maiden

Age : 21
Location : Purple House, Square Office
Number of posts : 1296
Tracker Points : 3585
Registration date : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

Re: The Rant Topic

Post by Broekhart on Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:39 pm

Cookie'D wrote:I hate it when your parents see you with a person and they get the idea that they're giving you drugs or something. Especially because they're from another country (a.k.a. being a f***ing annoying racist).

black people? Wink
avatar
Broekhart
Treacherous Tracker
Treacherous Tracker

Age : 22
Location : London
Number of posts : 329
Tracker Points : 3074
Registration date : 2010-12-04

Back to top Go down

Re: The Rant Topic

Post by Cookie'D on Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:45 pm

No, he's from Albania I believe. We do not have many black people here, I must admit o.O
avatar
Cookie'D
Exotic Greek Maiden
Exotic Greek Maiden

Age : 21
Location : Purple House, Square Office
Number of posts : 1296
Tracker Points : 3585
Registration date : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

Re: The Rant Topic

Post by Broekhart on Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:45 pm

youre missing out Smile
avatar
Broekhart
Treacherous Tracker
Treacherous Tracker

Age : 22
Location : London
Number of posts : 329
Tracker Points : 3074
Registration date : 2010-12-04

Back to top Go down

Re: The Rant Topic

Post by Sir Gamealot on Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:14 pm

I hate it when one little thing bugs you all day and night and causes you so much pain.

_________________
avatar
Sir Gamealot
They see me administratin'.
They hatin'.
They see me administratin'. They hatin'.

Age : 25
Location : Looneytown.
Number of posts : 2122
Tracker Points : 5545
Registration date : 2007-10-16

http://bribble.chatserv.nl/8823

Back to top Go down

Re: The Rant Topic

Post by Broekhart on Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:32 pm

i hate it when youre having such a good dream then your parent wakes you up at the best bit
avatar
Broekhart
Treacherous Tracker
Treacherous Tracker

Age : 22
Location : London
Number of posts : 329
Tracker Points : 3074
Registration date : 2010-12-04

Back to top Go down

Re: The Rant Topic

Post by ponycrazy12 on Wed Dec 14, 2011 12:10 pm

Hey you, yeah you, the person who is reading this, you know we could start a thread with loads of rumours about members and they would never, ever find out because THEY NEVER COME ON.
Those such people would include:
Carder, Olivejuice, Acdog, UltimateGohan, Jerry43, Armageddon, Tux2288, Jordan101011, Princess_Erika, Mimoz-Pie, Cowzrock, Lynx and everyone else!!
I mean jeez, 2 of them are mods. Shouldn't mods be doing something about this instead of being like everyone else?!
I bet they don't read this either. Neutral
avatar
ponycrazy12
Master Tracker
Master Tracker

Age : 21
Location : Use the Force and know, you will!
Number of posts : 740
Tracker Points : 4106
Registration date : 2008-10-19

Back to top Go down

Re: The Rant Topic

Post by bored911 on Wed Dec 14, 2011 3:34 pm

I hate when I'm trying to have a heart to heart with you and then everyone else butts in and ruins it.
avatar
bored911
Wicked Witch of the West
Wicked Witch of the West

Age : 19
Location : In SG's Dressing Room...
Number of posts : 1113
Tracker Points : 4216
Registration date : 2008-04-20

http://www.imosthoughts.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Rant Topic

Post by Cookie'D on Fri Dec 16, 2011 3:35 pm

Long rant ahead.
I have this supposed friend of mine who, since this summer, has become the most annoying, self-centered and dumbest person. She has this boyfriend who she might have seen him like 4 times, all they do is send text messages and talk on the phone. All she does is talk about him and in my opinion not because she actually likes him, but just to show off that she has a boyfriend.

Secondly, this year all she does is hang out with this girl we met last year when she was transferred in our school. Me and my bestie would always hang out with her but we're both kind of sick of her right now so we just went and talked with other people and hung out with them instead. Now she said to my bestie that she feels like this girl is "stealing" us away from her and feels "threatened". This made me particularly angry because not only will SHE not come with us when we ask her, she also has the f***ing nerve to complain!

Lastly, and most importantly, she has become EXTREMELY stuck up with her appearence, and without wanting to be mean or say this just because I just don't like her, she isn't very pretty, or rather, at all. She just has big breasts but she won't realize that boys that talk to her in a certain manner do it just because of that and not because she has an amazing body or pretty face. I just hate to see her puting all that make-up and brightly colored lipsticks on her face and fake hair on her head. And I've been very patient for the past 5 months, but I just don't want to try anymore. One week ago, I was like: "I don't really like the way she is, but I don't want to miss her from being my friend".

Well today she supported the girl (who was lying to me) and has known for about 9 months rather than me who she has known and kept company to for 3 years. So, thanks a lot for that, dumb b****.
avatar
Cookie'D
Exotic Greek Maiden
Exotic Greek Maiden

Age : 21
Location : Purple House, Square Office
Number of posts : 1296
Tracker Points : 3585
Registration date : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

Re: The Rant Topic

Post by Mimoz-Pie on Sat Dec 17, 2011 11:34 pm

I really hate when all my friends who are girls complain about boys all the damn time. And it's always "omg!~!! i think he liekz meh but i`` dont knoe liek" or "so mani boiz talk 2 meh liek realli doe". No shut the f**k up. No one cares.

Okay yes I may seem jealous but it's really getting on my nerves. Yes I like boys. Yes I like boys who are sexy. Doesn't mean I want to talk about them every damn minute of my day.

Another thing that gets on my nerves is when they call themselves ugly. It makes me want to punch them in the fucking face until they can't have a face to call ugly. Like, have you looked in the freaking mirror? You're gorgeous! And then it makes me self conscious because if they think they're ugly, what the freak am I? A freaking goblin?

I wish I had a majority of friends who I can talk to about real situations like the War on Terror or our Economy. People who I can have real serious debates about. I'm tired of the freaking routine of them talking about boys, vaginas, and stupid s**t.

I also hate that I'm the person who's always there with those types of friends. Like I'm seriously starting to hate lunch. I could be gone the whole entire time and they won't even care. I do talk. Make conversations with me! And they're confused when I'm the first one to leave without looking back. You don't want to f**king talk to me so I don't want to fucking talk to you. Get the f**k out my face. On Monday, I'm bringing a f**king book to read and I DARE THEM TO SAY S**T TO MY FACE. I DARE THEM. THE ONLY QUESTION THEY CAN ASK ME IS WHAT BOOK I'M READING.

I also like how my so-called friends (only two of them) don't tell me crap and the other one doesn't make an effort to text me anymore when we used to talk all the time. Alright. That's okay. F**k all of you too.


Wow, I sound like a total PLEASE REPORT ME FOR SWEARING!!PLEASE REPORT ME FOR SWEARING!!. Oh well. I had to get that out.
avatar
Mimoz-Pie
Treacherous Tracker
Treacherous Tracker

Age : 81
Location : Underneath your computer desk
Number of posts : 356
Tracker Points : 3734
Registration date : 2009-06-25

http://sweethaangjaz.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Rant Topic

Post by kelsies_banana on Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:16 am

Girls who only talk about boys get on my nerves. It's like... Go talk to them instead of just wishing you would. People who butt in get on my nerves, too. They can't wait until the conversation is over?

But the worst thing I think someone can do to try to piss me off is laugh at me when I'm trying to be serious. I don't care if you laugh at me behind my back because I sound stupid but it really bothers me when people laugh in my face. I don't know. It may be stupid but it's just not appropriate in my mind.
avatar
kelsies_banana
Seasoned Searcher
Seasoned Searcher

Location : Pluto :D
Number of posts : 132
Tracker Points : 3711
Registration date : 2008-10-09

Back to top Go down

Re: The Rant Topic

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum