The TRT Games Arena
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» CALLING ALL NEW AND FORMER TRT MEMEMBERS.
acdog - 4th Presidential Election Final Poll - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2020 2:35 pm by KingofDarknessAang

» A hello/goodbye and an apology
acdog - 4th Presidential Election Final Poll - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 12, 2019 9:26 am by Bananaman

» hey guys im back and ready to attack!!
acdog - 4th Presidential Election Final Poll - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2019 7:04 pm by KingofDarknessAang

» TR School PT 2
acdog - 4th Presidential Election Final Poll - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2016 11:12 pm by KingofDarknessAang

» One last Message from an Old Friend
acdog - 4th Presidential Election Final Poll - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 18, 2015 3:25 am by Jake

» TRT..
acdog - 4th Presidential Election Final Poll - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 1:32 pm by ChickenHunter

» Try and get Mumble to come back
acdog - 4th Presidential Election Final Poll - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 1:26 pm by Mumbleortiz5

» WoRd PlAy- a word game by BK
acdog - 4th Presidential Election Final Poll - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 1:31 am by Jake

» Hello, again.
acdog - 4th Presidential Election Final Poll - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 9:21 pm by Jake

» TRT Awards 2010: the results
acdog - 4th Presidential Election Final Poll - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 2:04 pm by KingofDarknessAang

» The Rise and Fall of Chatserv: Amerikaanse Varken Versie
acdog - 4th Presidential Election Final Poll - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 7:05 am by ponycrazy12

» The Final Thread
acdog - 4th Presidential Election Final Poll - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 2:39 am by Aarbenhar

» NEW FORUM LIVE!
acdog - 4th Presidential Election Final Poll - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 9:19 am by Sir Gamealot

» Bye. Forever.
acdog - 4th Presidential Election Final Poll - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 5:19 pm by Seastella!

» Post The Song In Your Head
acdog - 4th Presidential Election Final Poll - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 10:23 pm by Cowzrock

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 49 on Sat Sep 23, 2023 10:54 am

4th Presidential Election Final Poll

+14
Wall-E
Princess_Erika
Buhzooka
Bananaman
Cowzrock
Sozar
Mimoz-Pie
Cookie'D
UltimateGohan
Sir Gamealot
Armageddon
Acdog
Jordan101011
-Carder-
18 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Final Poll

acdog - 4th Presidential Election Final Poll - Page 2 I_vote_lcap42%acdog - 4th Presidential Election Final Poll - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 42% 
[ 18 ]
acdog - 4th Presidential Election Final Poll - Page 2 I_vote_lcap9%acdog - 4th Presidential Election Final Poll - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 9% 
[ 4 ]
acdog - 4th Presidential Election Final Poll - Page 2 I_vote_lcap42%acdog - 4th Presidential Election Final Poll - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 42% 
[ 18 ]
acdog - 4th Presidential Election Final Poll - Page 2 I_vote_lcap7%acdog - 4th Presidential Election Final Poll - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 7% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 43

Poll closed

acdog - 4th Presidential Election Final Poll - Page 2 Empty Re: 4th Presidential Election Final Poll

Post by Acdog Sun Jan 03, 2010 4:11 pm

UltimateGohan wrote:See, no one likes all this competition. I assure you, if you vote for UG this competition will come to a close.

Jordan101011 wrote:But TRT, do you want this kind of bickering of affairs and whatnot? Vote for me and I'll stop this feud! TRT will be a better place!

Stealing UG's campaigning strategy? Thats LOW. Really low. That might even be shalLOW.
Acdog
Acdog
Migrator's First-Mate
Migrator's First-Mate

Number of posts : 2131
Tracker Points : 7226
Registration date : 2008-10-12

http://acdog.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

acdog - 4th Presidential Election Final Poll - Page 2 Empty Re: 4th Presidential Election Final Poll

Post by Armageddon Sun Jan 03, 2010 4:12 pm

I do believe the opponent of Jordan and CD, ACDOG, has quite a temper, while Jordan, has no temper. Do we want a baddd tempered president, or a good calm one, like jordan? thats right, we want Jordan!
Armageddon
Armageddon
TRT 'Python'
TRT 'Python'

Number of posts : 1075
Tracker Points : 6525
Registration date : 2008-11-12

http://fletchowns.net/what.html

Back to top Go down

Post by -Carder- Sun Jan 03, 2010 4:16 pm

Sir Gamealot wrote:I would like everyone to know..that Jordan is having an affair.

Now I do not think that someone who is unfaithful to their family can be faithful to their government. To me, electing this man would be like..giving a middle finger to America. A middle finger.

That is all.
you can't have affairs? crap.
-Carder-
-Carder-
Lazy Moderator
Lazy Moderator

Location : HUJRUJHGGJLRGUAHAHGUJL not trtgames/trt games or anything like that
Number of posts : 918
Tracker Points : 6368
Registration date : 2008-09-28

http://nws.noaa.gov/

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan101011 Sun Jan 03, 2010 4:20 pm

You tell him Carder!
Jordan101011
Jordan101011
Migrator Mopper
Migrator Mopper

Number of posts : 980
Tracker Points : 6380
Registration date : 2008-06-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Mimoz-Pie Sun Jan 03, 2010 7:37 pm

Vote for Sozar and Mimoz

TRT need leaders who can rule with fairness and equality. Someone who will keep their promises and try to help all the people they can. TRT needs people who actually care and is nice with everyone. We need people who can joke but be serious when needed. You may want someone who would give you lots of money and free sex, but can that really be achieved? Not that I know of. So vote for Sozar and Mimoz because we care about TRT and we care about you.

(arma stole my idea of making a video....)

http://video.yahoo.com/watch/6707603/17421651
Mimoz-Pie
Mimoz-Pie
Treacherous Tracker
Treacherous Tracker

Number of posts : 356
Tracker Points : 5786
Registration date : 2009-06-25

http://sweethaangjaz.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Cookie'D Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:25 am

Stealing UG's campaigning strategy? Thats LOW. Really low. That might even be shalLOW.
Since when can you call somebody low?

If you want this dude that makes Jordan look like Clinton for your president, well, you can enjoy your spazzed up TRT.
You can always trust Jordan! So, Vote for Jordan and CD! Because we can give you a better TRT!
Cookie'D
Cookie'D
Exotic Greek Maiden
Exotic Greek Maiden

Number of posts : 1296
Tracker Points : 5637
Registration date : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan101011 Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:36 pm

See AcDog, it seems that everyone can lean towards the fact that you are a spaz that throws fits in the chat. I don't think anything can argue with that fact. Face the facts TRT! AcDog will throw a fit if you don't vote for him. One of the fellow TRT'ers said that they voted for Ac because of constant PM'ing and begging. AcDog, face it, you can't make anyone think any other way. TRT, you don't want a President that makes false judgments, spazzes out quite frequently, and begs, do you? TRT, this is why you must vote for Jordan & Cookie, for we will stop this mentioned above, and bring peace to the once holy land of TRT! People vote for Jordan & Cookie for the better TRT!
Jordan101011
Jordan101011
Migrator Mopper
Migrator Mopper

Number of posts : 980
Tracker Points : 6380
Registration date : 2008-06-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Mimoz-Pie Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:48 pm

I totally agree with you Jordan! I think you guys would make great leaders of TRT.
Mimoz-Pie
Mimoz-Pie
Treacherous Tracker
Treacherous Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by -Carder- Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:22 pm

Sea, as you all know, is not the most wholesome candidate ever. You might be tempted to vote for a more flashy, honest, less perverted candidate. But honestly, is that what we need in these tough times? I feel that we need a more real candidate that cares about the needs of trt. You won't find a more real candidate than Sea. Sea knows what it's like to be an underprivileged member of trt. Sea won't rest until a cure for breast cancer is found. In addition, she supports setting up goverment-run STD clinics. Also, she will enforce strict policies that call for the immediate identification and deportation of certain illegal aliens, namely the ugly ones. i remember, when i first met sea, i could tell just how caring and kind sea was. I mean, although i believed she was a transvestite, i could still sense her love and compassion for those around her. However, when my mother saw that i was talking to a transvestite on the chat, she got scared and said 'you're moving with your auntie and your uncle in bel-air.' I whistled for a cab and when it came near, The license plate said fresh and it had dice in the mirror, If anything I can say that this cab was rare. But I thought 'Nah forget it' - 'Yo homes to Bel Air.' I pulled up to the house about 7 or 8, And I yelled to the cabbie 'Yo homes smell ya later!' I looked at my kingdom, I was finally there. To sit on my throne as the Prince of Bel Air.

Last edited by -Carder- on Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
-Carder-
-Carder-
Lazy Moderator
Lazy Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sozar Thu Jan 07, 2010 9:23 pm

for those of you fellow TRT users who aren't quite sure on who to vote for or maybe you're having some second thoughts about the vote you already made....the answer is right in front of you, kind people. the answer...is sozar.

I've been a member of TRT for many months, years even. In my time here, I've seen problems, solutions, the up's, and the down's. And since I've encountered so much, I believe that I have the experience to tackle problems head-on and improve TRT for a brighter tomorrow. TRT has encountered hack attempts, spammers, illegal immigrants, and much much more in the past and will most likely face similar problems in the future, as well. But this is no reason to fear. If I am chosen as your new president these problems will face no match. Under my leadership, TRT will always prevail. Also, I will promote that all TRT users are treated and cared for equally. I believe that Mimoz and I are the candidates that will bring you equal rights the best. You and your parents are probably supporters of Obama, who we all know is black as well as white. Mimoz and I together has a team form a new Obama, perhaps even a better one. Mimoz is the black side and I am the white side, so with us combined, TRT will be under a leadership like no other.

Thank you,
Sozar.
Sozar
Sozar
Too Spicy
Too Spicy

Number of posts : 70
Tracker Points : 5977
Registration date : 2008-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Acdog Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:50 pm

Jordan101011 wrote:See AcDog, it seems that everyone can lean towards the fact that you are a spaz that throws fits in the chat. I don't think anything can argue with that fact. Face the facts TRT! AcDog will throw a fit if you don't vote for him. One of the fellow TRT'ers said that they voted for Ac because of constant PM'ing and begging. AcDog, face it, you can't make anyone think any other way. TRT, you don't want a President that makes false judgments, spazzes out quite frequently, and begs, do you? TRT, this is why you must vote for Jordan & Cookie, for we will stop this mentioned above, and bring peace to the once holy land of TRT! People vote for Jordan & Cookie for the better TRT!

You say I'm a spaz...you..say I'm a spaz. Interesting,considering this is one who can only get votes by mudslinging false accusations at other canidates. And yea, I know, I did the Clinton thing. Big deal. You started the slaughter by calling me a spaz in the first place. Your lucky this didn't become a flame war.

TRT...do you really want someone...who causes wars?
Someone that insteagats fights?
Someone.....that only wants attention.
Someone that thinks that the only kind of good flag...is white.
Someone unpatriotic to TRT?
Someone who hasn't been here as long as any of the other canidates?
Someone with no experience.

I for one, don't. I want someone that has:
Generosity.
Kindness.
Sympathy.
Care for the envoirnment.
A love for the world.

I'm AC...and I wrote this message.

Last edited by Acdog on Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Acdog
Acdog
Migrator's First-Mate
Migrator's First-Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Armageddon Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:17 pm

Acdog wrote:
TRT...do you really want someone...who causes wars?
Someone that insteagats fights?
Someone.....that only wants attention.
Someone that thinks that the only kind of good flag...is white.
Someone unpatriotic to TRT?
Someone who hasn't been here as long as any of the other canidates?
Someone with no experience.

No I don't want someone like that, and thats why I voted for Jordan and not YOU. Your arguments remind me (a trt citizen) very much of the Bush Administration, by the way P:
Armageddon
Armageddon
TRT 'Python'
TRT 'Python'

Back to top Go down

Post by Acdog Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:26 pm

[No I don't want someone like that, and thats why I voted for Jordan and not YOU. Your arguments remind me (a trt citizen) very much of the Bush Administration, by the way P:[/quote]

Good one. Jordan is using you. Your fooling yourself, and you won't believe it. So come on,seriously, get up on your feet...your the one we can't beat. And you KNOW it.

btw I'm definately NOT republican. Very Happy
Acdog
Acdog
Migrator's First-Mate
Migrator's First-Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cowzrock Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:43 pm

Whaz goin awn heer, cuzinz? Very Happy
Cowzrock
Cowzrock
Supah Cow
Supah Cow

Number of posts : 297
Tracker Points : 5618
Registration date : 2008-11-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Acdog Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:48 pm

Cowzrock wrote:Whaz goin awn heer, cuzinz? Very Happy

Good ol' fashioned debating. ;D
Acdog
Acdog
Migrator's First-Mate
Migrator's First-Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Armageddon Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:01 pm

(imagine a quote here, because the regular quoter isnt working)

Mkay, look, NOONE controls me, NOONE says what i can or can't do, and I am not being used by anyone. You can have your little conspiracy's, but I support who i think is best suited for the job, and the person who ISN'T best suited is someone who thinks he knows everything, and obviously doesn't, and keeps attacking people for things that he himself has done! Jordan has gone on the verge of being banned, in fact, the only person who has on that ballet is YOU. So, don't go around being an a** and saying ''oh, im righteous, and everyone else is EVILLLL'' because everyone who goes on the chat knows that your far from perfect.

So vote Wall-e '12. p:
Armageddon
Armageddon
TRT 'Python'
TRT 'Python'

Back to top Go down

Post by Acdog Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:06 pm

Armageddon wrote:(imagine a quote here, because the regular quoter isnt working)

Mkay, look, NOONE controls me, NOONE says what i can or can't do, and I am not being used by anyone. You can have your little conspiracy's, but I support who i think is best suited for the job, and the person who ISN'T best suited is someone who thinks he knows everything, and obviously doesn't, and keeps attacking people for things that he himself has done! Jordan has gone on the verge of being banned, in fact, the only person who has on that ballet is YOU. So, don't go around being an a** and saying ''oh, im righteous, and everyone else is EVILLLL'' because everyone who goes on the chat knows that your far from perfect.

So vote Wall-e '12. p:

I never said I was perfect? I'm not. Nobody is... Your just mad because you don't like the idea of someone else having power over you. This is just a debate. Everyone points out the flaws of everyone else. Thats usually the way it works. Weren't you around for the 2008 election? Razz
Acdog
Acdog
Migrator's First-Mate
Migrator's First-Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Armageddon Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:12 pm

Acdog wrote:

I never said I was perfect? I'm not. Nobody is... Your just mad because you don't like the idea of someone else having power over you. This is just a debate. Everyone points out the flaws of everyone else. Thats usually the way it works. Weren't you around for the 2008 election? Razz

I was mad cause you said someones controlling me when they aren't. And, no, you never said you were perfect, you just implied it p: And, I would like to add that if Wall-e had been elected to the finals, we would all agree to vote for one man, one robot, ONE HERO! WALL-E! *dramatic msuic* Thank you all, and good night. Cool
Armageddon
Armageddon
TRT 'Python'
TRT 'Python'

Back to top Go down

Post by Acdog Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:15 pm

I never implied it either. I'm NO WHERE near perfect. Trying to be perfect is a suicide mission, for anyone, not just me.
Acdog
Acdog
Migrator's First-Mate
Migrator's First-Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by -Carder- Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:39 pm

Acdog wrote:suicide
Acdog endorses suicide. In fact, he wants you to commit suicide. Is that what you want in a president?
-Carder-
-Carder-
Lazy Moderator
Lazy Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Mimoz-Pie Fri Jan 08, 2010 11:16 pm

I think not. So vote for everyone except Acdog! Can we agree on that? Razz

jk before acdog goes all hulk on me!
Mimoz-Pie
Mimoz-Pie
Treacherous Tracker
Treacherous Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by Acdog Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:47 am

Mimoz-Pie wrote:
jk before acdog goes all hulk on me!

Yea, don't mess with this, unless you wanna get pwned. Cool

And carder, I do support suicide...hotlines. If elected, I'll give you their number. =P
Acdog
Acdog
Migrator's First-Mate
Migrator's First-Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cookie'D Sat Jan 09, 2010 6:48 am

I never said I was perfect? I'm not. Nobody is... Your just mad because you don't like the idea of someone else having power over you. This is just a debate. Everyone points out the flaws of everyone else. Thats usually the way it works. Weren't you around for the 2008 election?

Then why did you say that Jordan is the one that points out the flaws of yours, and then you said that he shouldn't?
Cookie'D
Cookie'D
Exotic Greek Maiden
Exotic Greek Maiden

Number of posts : 1296
Tracker Points : 5637
Registration date : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Mimoz-Pie Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:28 pm

No, I just don't want you to spazz out again like you always do when someone doesn't agree with you...
Mimoz-Pie
Mimoz-Pie
Treacherous Tracker
Treacherous Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by Acdog Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:36 pm

Cookie_death wrote:
I never said I was perfect? I'm not. Nobody is... Your just mad because you don't like the idea of someone else having power over you. This is just a debate. Everyone points out the flaws of everyone else. Thats usually the way it works. Weren't you around for the 2008 election?

Then why did you say that Jordan is the one that points out the flaws of yours, and then you said that he shouldn't?

You apparently don't understand what I'm trying to say. I'm saying debating is good. But instegating flame wars with insults isn't. Smile

Mimoz-Pie wrote:

No, I just don't want you to spazz out again like you always do when someone doesn't agree with you...

This whole election has been a mass of disagreements. Am I spazing? No. But I do appreciate the mudslinging. :]
Acdog
Acdog
Migrator's First-Mate
Migrator's First-Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next