The TRT Games Arena
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» CALLING ALL NEW AND FORMER TRT MEMEMBERS.
The Relic EmptyThu Feb 13, 2020 2:35 pm by KingofDarknessAang

» A hello/goodbye and an apology
The Relic EmptySat Oct 12, 2019 9:26 am by Bananaman

» hey guys im back and ready to attack!!
The Relic EmptyMon Jan 28, 2019 7:04 pm by KingofDarknessAang

» TR School PT 2
The Relic EmptyWed Jul 27, 2016 11:12 pm by KingofDarknessAang

» One last Message from an Old Friend
The Relic EmptySun Oct 18, 2015 3:25 am by Jake

» TRT..
The Relic EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 1:32 pm by ChickenHunter

» Try and get Mumble to come back
The Relic EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 1:26 pm by Mumbleortiz5

» WoRd PlAy- a word game by BK
The Relic EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 1:31 am by Jake

» Hello, again.
The Relic EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 9:21 pm by Jake

» TRT Awards 2010: the results
The Relic EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 2:04 pm by KingofDarknessAang

» The Rise and Fall of Chatserv: Amerikaanse Varken Versie
The Relic EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 7:05 am by ponycrazy12

» The Final Thread
The Relic EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 2:39 am by Aarbenhar

» NEW FORUM LIVE!
The Relic EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 9:19 am by Sir Gamealot

» Bye. Forever.
The Relic EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 5:19 pm by Seastella!

» Post The Song In Your Head
The Relic EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 10:23 pm by Cowzrock

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 49 on Sat Sep 23, 2023 10:54 am

The Relic

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Relic Empty The Relic

Post by -Lynx__ Fri Jun 12, 2009 10:07 pm

It's been 5 months since the battle of me, Ray and Narukimi against Pyramus, Reign and Kumiko, and I'm now here on Rohan, about to take the last month of my archer training for Year 2. Unfortunately, the king gave me a mission so I can't finish my semester right away. He asked me to deliver an important relic to a neighborhood city. He said going there alone is unsafe, so he gave me a companion to be with me along the way. I insisted; for me, going alone is much safer. You don't have to think of the lives of others. But anyway, he agreed.

I started my journey. I rode my horse, Jack, all along the way and brought some food for us just in case. I finally reached the forest. Luckily, no sign of rogues were there. Until...
-Lynx__
-Lynx__
Child Prodigy
Child Prodigy

Number of posts : 1033
Tracker Points : 5841
Registration date : 2008-08-15

Back to top Go down

The Relic Empty Re: The Relic

Post by ExiledSinJnr Sat Jun 13, 2009 6:24 am

Ray jumped out from a tree. "Who's this? You seem familiar" while cautious and holding onto his sword. "You seem very familiar" Ray added even more intensely. Narukimi followed Ray on his adventures for 5 months but still both of them didn't remember Lynx.
ExiledSinJnr
ExiledSinJnr
The Exiled Sin
The Exiled Sin

Number of posts : 244
Tracker Points : 5955
Registration date : 2008-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post by -Lynx__ Sat Jun 13, 2009 7:46 am

I eyed on the familiar guy and the familiar robot. I'm sure I met them before; but I can't eye out their names. Theyre....theyre...aha!

"Hey Ray! Narukimi! Its me, Lynx!" I smiled. "Remember? 5 months ago? We fought against Pyramus, Reign and Kumiko while you were finding your Spirit Sword? Don't tell me you forgot." I told them.
-Lynx__
-Lynx__
Child Prodigy
Child Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post by ExiledSinJnr Sat Jun 13, 2009 7:55 am

"Narukimi, how does she know our names?" questioned Ray. "No idea, what i'm hungry for right now is a little amateur to eat." exclaimed Narukimi cruely. "If you insist man. Stalking me was a bad problem" Ray said and jumped onto the tree again. "Well who ever you are, No one knows about my spirit sword. So lay off" Ray roared in an unkind way. He pulled his kantana out "This should be easy." Narukimi added.
ExiledSinJnr
ExiledSinJnr
The Exiled Sin
The Exiled Sin

Back to top Go down

Post by -Lynx__ Sat Jun 13, 2009 8:02 am

"Oh, ok. You did forget." I groaned. "And besides, I didn't stalk you." I took out my bo staff and got ready in case of any battle and went down from my horse. "Please, don't tell me something happened to you."
-Lynx__
-Lynx__
Child Prodigy
Child Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post by ExiledSinJnr Sat Jun 13, 2009 8:06 am

"Nah nothing wrong with me, Just the fact that you're disagreeing with me. Stalker ;D." Ray said in a silly way. He held his sword and jump to the ground near Lynx with a sword stance. Narukimi came running in with his light saber and charging straight for Lynx, they both attack at the same time by wielding their swords.
ExiledSinJnr
ExiledSinJnr
The Exiled Sin
The Exiled Sin

Back to top Go down

Post by -Lynx__ Sat Jun 13, 2009 8:14 am

I twisted my staff in front of me like a helicopter and Ray and Narukimi flew away and hit their backs on the same big tree. I jumped onto a branch of a tree and threw my daggers on way. It split into 2s, and 4s, 8, 16, 32 and 64 and now aimed for Narukimi too.
-Lynx__
-Lynx__
Child Prodigy
Child Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post by Jerry43 Sat Jun 13, 2009 8:23 am

*I dash to the battle, nearly as fast as light* *My hair is a sparkling gold, and I am extremely strong* *I use my heat vision against ES, following a blast of electricity, wounding him severely* *I finish my attack off with a blinding, stunning ray of energy that directly hits ES* "Lets get this party started." I said, electricity crackling around me. EDIT: I'm attacking the robot guy

Last edited by Jerry43 on Sat Jun 13, 2009 8:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Jerry43
Jerry43
Master Tracker
Master Tracker

Number of posts : 695
Tracker Points : 6259
Registration date : 2007-11-13

Back to top Go down

Post by ExiledSinJnr Sat Jun 13, 2009 8:27 am

(I have two characters, please specify which one) Narukimis armour bounces the daggers back to Lynx as Ray uses his kantana and throws it at the heat vision causing the Kantana to melt. As it melted Narukimi shot a powerful laser beam at the ray and caught the molten hot melted kantana with his metal hands and slapped Jerry lightning speed. Ray got up and used his spirit sword to put more energy into the slap.

Last edited by ExiledSinJnr on Sat Jun 13, 2009 8:33 am; edited 1 time in total
ExiledSinJnr
ExiledSinJnr
The Exiled Sin
The Exiled Sin

Back to top Go down

Post by -Lynx__ Sat Jun 13, 2009 8:32 am

I jumped off and kicked Ray in the face to prevent worsening the slap and did and did an Air Slash on Ray, a power that I just learned in the past 5 months, and he fell on the ground. "Thanks unknown kid," I told Eximator. I got a dagger from the ground and threw it on Narukimi.
-Lynx__
-Lynx__
Child Prodigy
Child Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post by ExiledSinJnr Sat Jun 13, 2009 8:37 am

Narukimi could sense metal coming towards him and jumped causing the dagger to hit jerry. Just as he jumped Chuck Norris Robot came out of the trees and round house kicked Jerry in the face. Ray got up from the air slash and jumped on the trees [u]*unse]en*[/u and hopped on each until he reached Lynx. Ray pulled his small shurikens out and his spirit sword. He made the shurikens lightning speed with the sword fast and threw them at Lynx.
ExiledSinJnr
ExiledSinJnr
The Exiled Sin
The Exiled Sin

Back to top Go down

Post by -Lynx__ Sat Jun 13, 2009 8:41 am

As fast as I can, I dodged the shurikens (thanks to my super speed) and made a light blast in the whole area. Everyone was blinded except for me. When the light was gone, the next thing Ray knew, his back was on a tree with my arm trapping his neck and pointing a dagger at him and my bo staff pointed at his heart. "WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU?!?!" I yelled and eyed at him.
-Lynx__
-Lynx__
Child Prodigy
Child Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post by ExiledSinJnr Sat Jun 13, 2009 8:45 am

"NOTHING FFS! LEAVE ME ALONE" As he barked he grabbed his spirit sword and full slashed Lynx with unmissable attacks by unleashing spirits and surrounding Lynx wounding her severely.Narukimi went over, "Boom Boom Lynx." Narukimi said solemnly and he blasted his Nano-C laser directly at Lynx with Ray still attacking with spirits.
ExiledSinJnr
ExiledSinJnr
The Exiled Sin
The Exiled Sin

Back to top Go down

Post by -Lynx__ Sat Jun 13, 2009 8:53 am

I'm severely wounded now until I saw my horse run away from the area. "JACK!" I tried to jump and run after the horse as fast as I can for the delivery, but I can't. I suddenly felt dizzy, so dizzy......until.....(I fainted).
-Lynx__
-Lynx__
Child Prodigy
Child Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post by Jerry43 Sat Jun 13, 2009 9:15 am

The daggers bounce off my skin, as it is stronger than steel. And the roundhouse kick barely affected me, for the same reason. "Your gonna hafta do better than that." *I fly towards the chuck norris robot, as fast as light, and punch his face, with a fist charged with heat.* "RAAAAAAAAH!" A giant fireball, that could easily destroy a city, pummels towards narukimi.
Jerry43
Jerry43
Master Tracker
Master Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by ExiledSinJnr Sat Jun 13, 2009 9:25 am

Chuck Norris Robot self destructed and caused a diverasion.(Chuck Norrises kick was a diversion ;D) Narukimi, made with futuristic metal can resists over a lot of heat and didn't affect him at all, "Nice fire there ;P" Narukimi mumbled as Lynxes horse ran away. Ray just finishing of the attack started to breathe, "Kids these days, They never learn" Ray said boringly. Ray pulled a dragon spirit out and rode on it towards Eximator lightning speed, the dragon opened its jaws as it went towards Eximator. Ray jumped and went somewhere else.
ExiledSinJnr
ExiledSinJnr
The Exiled Sin
The Exiled Sin

Back to top Go down

Post by -Lynx__ Sat Jun 13, 2009 7:20 pm

A few minutes later of unconsciousness, I suddenly woke up with the sound of the dragon. I quickly remembered: the whistle! I took my whistle out of my pocket, jumped up in the sky (my wounds healed fast because of my Heroine Rune on my pocket) and whistled. The dragon heard the whistle and flew up in the sky. I started a chase against me and the dragon. Ray's dragon was chasing me and I spotted Ray somewhere on the forest below. I dived down to him and blew the whistle. Without second thought, I threw the whistle on Ray and dived up. Now, the dragon is on him.
-Lynx__
-Lynx__
Child Prodigy
Child Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post by Jerry43 Sat Jun 13, 2009 8:43 pm

"Thank you." *I snap my fingers, and a hulking beast, resembling a large bear, with sharper claws and teeth, and with two legs, and two arms* "Meet the Kalkatross." *I split my mind in two, one part controlling me, the other controlling the kalkatross* I then chant something, and the kalkatross pounds it's chest, and clouds move into the sky, starting to crackle with electricity, and other elements* "SHIN THRA, KAYRIAN!" *It starts raining giant balls of ice, storming huge bolts of lightning, and pouring stunning energy* *It all directs itself to ES, while me and the kalkatross sit back and watch* Razz
Jerry43
Jerry43
Master Tracker
Master Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by ExiledSinJnr Sat Jun 13, 2009 11:18 pm

Ray could sense a spirit coming towards him and pulled it into his sword. Ray kept chasing Jack, Lynx's horse. "They're making it harder for Lynx to succeed hmm..." Ray thought to himself while little ice shards came to him. Again Ray pulled his spirit sword with full might and let the dragon out towards the shards and spliting the shards even more and hit them to the horse with his giant shuriken. The horse fell and Ray ran toawrds it. Narukimi from behind sneaked behind Eximator and kalatross. "Heh, He pulled his light saber out." Meet your maker son!" he barked as he swung his saber into kalkatross and fired a laser beam at Eximator. Ray took the mission resources and started to find Lynx.
ExiledSinJnr
ExiledSinJnr
The Exiled Sin
The Exiled Sin

Back to top Go down

Post by -Lynx__ Sun Jun 14, 2009 12:25 am

I was still up in the sky and spotted Ray, and Jack. I saw Ray with the relic. "THE RELIC!" I dived down onto Ray. While diving down, I took out my Heroine Rune and held it with my hand. I held my hand forward (like the Superman position), and as I was falling, my Heroine Rune was shining and more force of air was on me (think of Naruto's Sharingan, but using air not chakra). 3, 2, 1, POW! I hit Ray with my hand before he can even look. I took the relic and as I was about to jump up, I saw Jack on the ground, lying, dead. "No. He was my father's horse......"
-Lynx__
-Lynx__
Child Prodigy
Child Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post by ExiledSinJnr Sun Jun 14, 2009 7:50 am

(ROFL I WAS TRYING TO HELP YOU BUT ANYWAY! OH AND IT'S RASENGAN.) Ray got up with wounds everywhere, "Man you're tough, I'm trying to help Lynx. Me and Narukimi were testing how your skills were" Ray winded. "But heh you got something going there." Ray pulled his spirit sword out, "Reherico!" He yelled. A blue dim of light shined towards Jack, It was shaped like a horse. The blue light merged into Jack. Jack's spirit came back! Ray passed the relic back to Lynx, "don't ask why, but running horses are bad luck Lynx ;D Now your horse is much faster and durable. Good luck on your quest." Ray winked and called to Narukimi. Narukimi came running towards Ray. "Narukimi, I told her." Ray answered "LYNX I MISSED YOU!" roared Narukimi in a joyful robot voice. Ray was puffing while seeing Eximator. "Oh Lynx and that guy?" Asked Ray.
ExiledSinJnr
ExiledSinJnr
The Exiled Sin
The Exiled Sin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jerry43 Sun Jun 14, 2009 2:07 pm

Uhh, are we still fighting? lol
Jerry43
Jerry43
Master Tracker
Master Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by ExiledSinJnr Mon Jun 15, 2009 2:23 am

(Not sure Jerry, need to wait for Lynx to post.)
ExiledSinJnr
ExiledSinJnr
The Exiled Sin
The Exiled Sin

Back to top Go down

Post by -Lynx__ Fri Jun 19, 2009 5:40 am

"Ehh, you fought me just for that o.0" I said while Narukimi was hugging me so tightly. "And Ray, that guy is Eximator." I told him. "Don't ask why I know (just wanted this to be quick Wink) "Thanks a lot for everything, you just wasted my time," I laughed. I took the relic and rode on Jack, who seemed to be stronger than ever. "And thanks again, guys. I'm off!"

A few hours later, I successfully delivered the relic late at night. I stayed in that city for a night and left to go back to Rohan. In reward, the king payed me a huge amount of gold and started to finish my last month in my second year of archery. And so, it all went well.

~This story has been concluded.~
-Lynx__
-Lynx__
Child Prodigy
Child Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post by Bananaman Fri Jun 19, 2009 6:26 pm

Heyhey! I'm looking for someone to RPG With >:}