The TRT Games Arena
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» CALLING ALL NEW AND FORMER TRT MEMEMBERS.
Journey For The Spirit Sword. - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2020 2:35 pm by KingofDarknessAang

» A hello/goodbye and an apology
Journey For The Spirit Sword. - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 12, 2019 9:26 am by Bananaman

» hey guys im back and ready to attack!!
Journey For The Spirit Sword. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2019 7:04 pm by KingofDarknessAang

» TR School PT 2
Journey For The Spirit Sword. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2016 11:12 pm by KingofDarknessAang

» One last Message from an Old Friend
Journey For The Spirit Sword. - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 18, 2015 3:25 am by Jake

» TRT..
Journey For The Spirit Sword. - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 1:32 pm by ChickenHunter

» Try and get Mumble to come back
Journey For The Spirit Sword. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 1:26 pm by Mumbleortiz5

» WoRd PlAy- a word game by BK
Journey For The Spirit Sword. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 1:31 am by Jake

» Hello, again.
Journey For The Spirit Sword. - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 9:21 pm by Jake

» TRT Awards 2010: the results
Journey For The Spirit Sword. - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 2:04 pm by KingofDarknessAang

» The Rise and Fall of Chatserv: Amerikaanse Varken Versie
Journey For The Spirit Sword. - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 7:05 am by ponycrazy12

» The Final Thread
Journey For The Spirit Sword. - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 2:39 am by Aarbenhar

» NEW FORUM LIVE!
Journey For The Spirit Sword. - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 9:19 am by Sir Gamealot

» Bye. Forever.
Journey For The Spirit Sword. - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 5:19 pm by Seastella!

» Post The Song In Your Head
Journey For The Spirit Sword. - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 10:23 pm by Cowzrock

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 49 on Sat Sep 23, 2023 10:54 am

Journey For The Spirit Sword.

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Journey For The Spirit Sword. - Page 2 Empty Re: Journey For The Spirit Sword.

Post by -Lynx__ Fri Jun 12, 2009 12:21 am

With Kumiko and Reign drilling my stomach, I couldn't move, I thought. Whatever I do, I'm stuck on being drilled and the least that I can do is resist the pain...and think....and talk. I blew on Kumiko and Reign. They could have expected air, but they received a strong push instead. Kumiko and Reign flew up, stopping their drilling, and as they fell, the stampede of animals started. Kumiko and Reign landed on the animal's backs and got carried away from the battle field. Meanwhile, the wound in my stomach was worsening, so I got my bo staff and wore my Heroine Rune and hid. "Narukimi, Ray, mind waking up Pyramus?"
-Lynx__
-Lynx__
Child Prodigy
Child Prodigy

Number of posts : 1033
Tracker Points : 5819
Registration date : 2008-08-15

Back to top Go down

Post by ExiledSinJnr Fri Jun 12, 2009 12:25 am

Narukimi jumped away from the stampede and glided towards the cave that was nearly broken. He pulled his light saber out and threw it directly at Pyramus. Ray jumped next to Lynx and hid with her.
ExiledSinJnr
ExiledSinJnr
The Exiled Sin
The Exiled Sin

Number of posts : 244
Tracker Points : 5933
Registration date : 2008-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateGohan Fri Jun 12, 2009 12:29 am

As Kumiko fell, he stopped himself using his bukujutsu technique and flew back into the air, looking down at Reign. He knew Reign could handle them, so he turned to Lynx, as storm clouds came together.
"I can't beleive I'm using this on you", Kumiko said as he placed his hands to his right side, his palms facing one another.
"Ka-Me-Ha-Me-HA!!!!", he yelled, as a large blue energy beam flew through the air, straight into Lynx like a freight train.
Reign looked down at the stampede of animals. He tilted his body around so he would land in a small open area in the stampede. He didn't thik once about landing on his feet. His fist slammed into the ground, causing such a powerful tremor that hurled the animals into the air.
Pyramus was awaken from the tremor that had been caused. As the saber neared Pyramus, though, dark fog emited from his body, and consumed the saber as it came close to him. He then looked into Narukimi's eyes as the gravity around Narukimi increased a hundredfold, causing him to slam into the ground. As Narukimi looked up, Pyramus had both his hands in seperate portals, and drew out his two, most favored blades. Nikushimi and Kyou. (I'd read the records thread on Pyramus before you try anything on them EDIT: It also explains their appearances).

Last edited by Kumiko on Fri Jun 12, 2009 12:39 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : The writer's worst enemy. Typos.)
UltimateGohan
UltimateGohan
Ultimate Procrastinator
Ultimate Procrastinator

Number of posts : 934
Tracker Points : 6331
Registration date : 2008-03-02

Back to top Go down

Post by ExiledSinJnr Fri Jun 12, 2009 12:38 am

(Narukimi is a robot, He didn't have eyes.) Narukimi studied the blades closely and blasted a powerful laser beam that is like kamehameha but it doesn't need to be charged. "Outburst!!!!" Out came a large beam firing at the ground causing rocks and pieces of shards bouncing towards Pyramus. Ray jumped out and used his horn to call the animals back to the direction of wear Pyramus is,
ExiledSinJnr
ExiledSinJnr
The Exiled Sin
The Exiled Sin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateGohan Fri Jun 12, 2009 12:43 am

Pyramus began spinning around, his blades extending, as he chopped through all the shards and rock, which created small peices of dust that blinded the animals behind him. Then he backflipped high into the air, as all the animals passed by, now charging for Narukimi, thinking that he was me because of the dust in their eyes.
UltimateGohan
UltimateGohan
Ultimate Procrastinator
Ultimate Procrastinator

Back to top Go down

Post by ExiledSinJnr Fri Jun 12, 2009 12:51 am

Narukimi had infrared lens and could see what was happening. He jumped up into the air and glided away. Just as Pyramus was coming towars him he took another light saber and cut pyramus.
ExiledSinJnr
ExiledSinJnr
The Exiled Sin
The Exiled Sin

Back to top Go down

Post by -Lynx__ Fri Jun 12, 2009 12:54 am

"Gah! You people are so annoying!!!" I yelled. After minutes of hiding, Kumiko seemed to have found me and used his Kamehameha on me. I jumped up in the air, removed my Heroine Rune, faced it above and casted another spell.

"LIGHT BLAST!!!"

Everyone, including the animals, were blinded. Kumiko's Kamehameha wasn't seen no longer. Everything was bright yellowish light, brighter than the sun. I was the only one who can see, and as I looked down, I took my own horn whistle just like Ray's and blowed it. The animals, blinded, ran everywhere instead of only hitting Pyramus. I dived down and grabbed Ray and Narukimi, took out my bo staff and twisted it like a helicopter. The light now dissapeared, and I saw Pyramus, Kumiko and Reign kneeling on the ground on different areas, badly wounded and catching for breath.

"Can't take down minors, except for Narukimi, like us? Ha."
-Lynx__
-Lynx__
Child Prodigy
Child Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post by ExiledSinJnr Fri Jun 12, 2009 1:00 am

Narukimi had the chance to blow the cave to part! "Ray can this sword withstand over 1mil heat?" questioned Narukimi, "Sure can mate!" stated Ray. Narukimi shot a huge blue laser at the cave and bits went flying everywhere. There it was. The sword. That Ray was finding. Ray ran towards it and grabbed the sword.
ExiledSinJnr
ExiledSinJnr
The Exiled Sin
The Exiled Sin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateGohan Fri Jun 12, 2009 1:05 am

The three on the ground suddenly vanished, emitting an ominous black fog.
"You guys are good. Just not good enough. We only wanted to test your skills." Lynx would turn around, noticing them in perfect condition, looking like they we're before they even started fighting, not a drop of sweat falling from their forheads, unlike Lynx and the others.
"Someday, we'll meet again. I'm sure of it, you'll be the only one's left.", Pyramus continued. "Then, we'll hold nothing back. You never seen my two strongest weapons, Reign's Shinkuu attacks, nor Kumiko's Super Saiyan or Kikoha discluding the Kamehameha Wave. So now you have something to look forward too. Carry on. I already know what you're after."
The three calmly entered the forest again, to leave. That's when Lynx realised...They were fighting clones that Pyramus summoned with only a tenth of the originals power.
UltimateGohan
UltimateGohan
Ultimate Procrastinator
Ultimate Procrastinator

Back to top Go down

Post by ExiledSinJnr Fri Jun 12, 2009 1:07 am

Narukimi, walked to the ruins and scanned the cave, "Found it! A fragment of Anima. One step closer to time travelling!" Narukimi roared. "And I finally found the spirit sword. One day kumiko, I'll pay you back!"
ExiledSinJnr
ExiledSinJnr
The Exiled Sin
The Exiled Sin

Back to top Go down

Post by -Lynx__ Fri Jun 12, 2009 1:16 am

"Hey Ray, Narukimi, if you don't mind, I'll be going home now. To Rohan. There's no cave to guard anymore. I might just continue my next semester as an archer, I'm still on training; 2 more years then I graduate. Or if not, I'd change to something else like a mage or a ninja maybe. I don't know. If you want to visit Rohan, just follow me Wink"

I jumped up, looking at Pyramus and the others vanish as they walk deeper in the forest. Chapter 1 of our battle is finished. We defeated their clones, Ray got his sword, its all over. Like what Pyramus said...

"Till we meet again."
-Lynx__
-Lynx__
Child Prodigy
Child Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post by ExiledSinJnr Fri Jun 12, 2009 1:20 am

This story has been concluded.
ExiledSinJnr
ExiledSinJnr
The Exiled Sin
The Exiled Sin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum